Twin Valley HS (PA) 2021 Midfield, Faceoff Austin Hittle Commits to Moravian College and Seminary

@CBLaxers Boys' Recruit: Twin Valley High School (PA) 2021 Midfield, Faceoff Austin Hittle of Blak Widow Select has made a verbal commitment to play lacrosse at Moravian College and Seminary.

High school: Twin Valley High School (Elverson, PA)
Grad year: 2021
Positions: Midfield, Faceoff
College committed to: Moravian College and Seminary
Club team: Blak Widow Select
Lacrosse honors: Beast of the East All-star, Victory Summer Slam All-Star
Academic honors: Distinguished Honor roll, FFA club officer, NHS, 40+ hours community service, all honors and AP courses, Top 10% in class
Expected major: Business
Is there anything else you would like to share? "I'd like to thank coach Plunket and the whole Blak Widow coaching staff, along with that I would like to thank Coach Verno, the Twin Valley Lacrosse Club, and everyone who helped me along the way."
What other colleges did you consider? "Marywood, Kings College, Neumann, Monmouth."

College Bound Laxers (CB Laxers), the official college commitments sponsor for BackOfTheCAGE.com Boys' Recruits, congratulates Austin Hittle on his commitment to Moravian College and Seminary. CB Laxers is dedicated to providing premier recruiting-events for players who have aspirations of playing at the collegiate level and embrace the opportunity to give an edge to student-athletes to be acknowledged by top college coaches. Their philosophy is to keep all events intimate and boutique for the highest level of exposure and their UnD1sputed Showcase attracts some of the top players from around the country and they have helped hundreds of players to go on to play at the DI, II & III levels. For players looking to maximize their exposure, visit CBLaxers.com for more information about their upcoming events.
View College Profile Below: