BOTC BOTC
The UnD1sputed Showcase (Boys & Girls) in June & the Girls LI Showcase is Open for Registration on CBLaxers.com - Don't Miss Out as 88 Players Only Accepted! | Invest for Growth - ADVERTISE with us!
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY MOST RECENT POSTS
Girls High School Lax
by Anonymous -
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Forum Statistics
Forums20
Topics3,802
Posts385,610
Members2,606
Most Online62,980
Feb 6th, 2020
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY FOLLOW US ON TWITTER
Previous Thread
Next Thread
New Reply
Print Thread
Rating: 3
Page 21 of 22 1 2 19 20 21 22
Re: Girls Spring 2013 High School Varsity Lacrosse
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
The rules are being applied as subjective not objective. Yes Good luck to the dalers!

Originally Posted by Anonymous
The officials used for all tournament games are the ones that your coaches selected based upon ratings throughout the season.
Your comments suggest that even the best are not good.
What suggestions do you have?

Like Reply Quote
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE SPONSORS

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Add one more go with 4, 2 from each county. I think you get an equal playing field at that point. last years LI finals had no issues for either team. Watch the game tonight on MSG and let me know what you think? A trailing official overriding a goal called by the closer official and replay shows it wasnt even close to a crease violation. How does that happen? I get it if a ref makes a call when they are right on it and it can go either way but a judgement call when you aren't close to the play and turns out you were 100% wrong seems weak at best. It was a one goal game...check out the yellow card called by the same ref to start the game....Dalers scored 3 in that 2 minute man down span. Penalty yes, Yellow card not a shot. Dont get me wwrong I take nothing away from the Dalers, I hope they win the states, they played hard and won. I wanted to to see a Suffolk Sweep but manh. is too good and Farmingdale played great.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Add one more go with 4, 2 from each county. I think you get an equal playing field at that point. last years LI finals had no issues for either team. Watch the game tonight on MSG and let me know what you think? A trailing official overriding a goal called by the closer official and replay shows it wasnt even close to a crease violation. How does that happen? I get it if a ref makes a call when they are right on it and it can go either way but a judgement call when you aren't close to the play and turns out you were 100% wrong seems weak at best. It was a one goal game...check out the yellow card called by the same ref to start the game....Dalers scored 3 in that 2 minute man down span. Penalty yes, Yellow card not a shot. Dont get me wwrong I take nothing away from the Dalers, I hope they win the states, they played hard and won. I wanted to to see a Suffolk Sweep but manh. is too good and Farmingdale played great.

Manhassett too good??? They won- I believe 14 out of 19 draw controls and they won by 4- yes they are good but with that advantage they should have demolished Esm

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
No issues last year? That must be because you won but from the fdale side we had plenty of issues.

Like Reply Quote
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
Back of THE CAGE
OP Offline
Back of THE CAGE
NYSPHSAA Semifinals and Finals - June 7th/8th

Girls Semifinals - June 7th - SUNY/Cortland

Class A, 9:30am : Farmingdale (VIII) vs. Penfield (V)
Class A, 9:30am : Baldwinsville (III) vs. Suffern (I)

Class B, 12:00pm : Manhasset (VIII) vs. Brighton (V)
Class B, 12:00pm : Syracuse CBA (III) vs. John Jay (I)

Class C, 2:30pm : Mount Sinai (XI) vs. Honeyoe Falls-Lima (V)
Class C, 2:30pm : Skaneateles (III) vs. Putnam Valley (I)

Girls Finals - June 8th - SUNY/Cortland

Class A at 9:30am, Class B at 12:00pm, Class C at 2:30pm

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Scores in some games mean nothing to how good a team is. ESM is a young ten year program that already has two county championships under their belts.
And to also say that they're dirty? Lacrosse isn't meant to not touch each other. The defense on ESM is very strong and if you can't handle that than don't play

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Scores in some games mean nothing to how good a team is. ESM is a young ten year program that already has two county championships under their belts.
And to also say that they're dirty? Lacrosse isn't meant to not touch each other. The defense on ESM is very strong and if you can't handle that than don't play

Manhasset was just as physical, plenty of contact and swiping with stick as well. Watched game again yesterday.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Randall Grossman is by far the worst coach in Sec XI.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Who is Randall Grossman and why should anyone care?

Like Reply Quote
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Any updates on what's going on upstate?

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Words from a true coward !

Why don't you state your name when you make a remark about someone. I don't know this guy or where he coaches but your comment makes me sick.

Like Reply Quote
Back of THE CAGE
OP Offline
Back of THE CAGE
Friday, June 7th Results

NYSPHSAA Class A Semifinals

Farmingdale (VIII) defeats Penfield (V), 10-6, Final
Baldwinsville (III) defeats Suffern (I), 9-8, Final

Highlights

Farmingdale parlayed a 6-4 halftime advantage into a 10-6 win over Section V Penfield and trip to the NYSPHSAA Championship match on Saturday, June 8th. The Dales will face Baldwinsville from Section III, a 9-8 winner over Suffern.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Class B:

Brighton defeats Manhasset 9 - 8

Like Reply Quote
Back of THE CAGE
OP Offline
Back of THE CAGE
Friday, June 7th Results

NYSPHSAA Class B Semifinals

Brighton (V) defeats Manhasset (VIII), 9-8, Final
Syracuse CBA (III) leads John Jay (I), 17-13, 2:30 Remaining

Highlights

Farmingdale parlayed a 6-4 halftime advantage into a 10-6 win over Section V Penfield and trip to the NYSPHSAA Championship match on Saturday, June 8th. The Dales will face Baldwinsville from Section III, a 9-8 winner over Suffern.

Brighton from Section V surprised Section VIII's Manhasset Indians with a 9-8 final after leading 5-4 at halftime. Brighton held possession for the last three minutes of the game to secure the win. The Brighton ball control seems to have been the antedote for Manhasset's speed. Manhasset changed goalies with ten minutes remaining in the game and the score knotted at seven.

Like Reply Quote
Back of THE CAGE
OP Offline
Back of THE CAGE
Friday, June 7th Results

Syracuse CBA (III) defeats John Jay (I), 17-13, Final

NYSPHSAA Class C Semifinals

Mount Sinai (XI) defeats Honeyoe Falls-Lima (V), 5-5, In Overtime
Skaneateles (III) defeats Putnam Valley (I), 16-6, Final

Highlights

Brighton from Section V surprised Section VIII's Manhasset Indians with a 9-8 final after leading 5-4 at halftime. Brighton held possession for the last three minutes of the game to secure the win. The Brighton ball control seems to have been the antedote for Manhasset's speed. Manhasset changed goalies with ten minutes remaining in the game and the score knotted at seven.

In the Class C bracket, Mount Sinai took a 5-3 lead into the half. Trying to run out the clock with three minutes remaining and a 5-4 lead, the delay tactics backfired as Mount Sinai passed up an open cage in favor of possession, but lost the ball on the wet turf with one minute remaining. Honeyoe Falls-Lima converted to level the game at 5-5 with 0:32 remaining. HFL had the last shot of regulation and just missed with the game moving to overtime.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
HFL v. Mt Sinai:

Tied at 5 end of regulation.

Like Reply Quote
Back of THE CAGE
OP Offline
Back of THE CAGE
Scoring Update

Both HFL and Mount Sinai have scored in overtime. The score is now tied at six with one minute remaining in the first overtime period. This was Mount Sinai's first goal in more than thirty minutes of play.

Mount Sinai's goalie makes two key saves before the end of the first overtime and Mount Sinai take the opening draw in the second overtime.

Mount Sinai held for the second overtime shot and scored to make it 7-6 with 0:23 remaining.

Like Reply Quote
Back of THE CAGE
OP Offline
Back of THE CAGE
Friday, June 7th Results

Mount Sinai (XI) defeats Honeyoe Falls-Lima (V), 7-6, Final

Highlights

In the Class C bracket, Mount Sinai took a 5-3 lead into the half. Trying to run out the clock with three minutes remaining and a 5-4 lead, the delay tactics backfired as Mount Sinai passed up an open cage in favor of possession, but lost the ball on the wet turf with one minute remaining. Honeyoe Falls-Lima converted to level the game at 5-5 with 0:32 remaining. HFL had the last shot of regulation and just missed with the game moving to overtime. The two teams traded goals in the first overtime while Mount Sinai scored the game winner with 0:23 left in the second overtime. HFL had the chance to equalize from the arc with 1.9 seconds remaining and was denied after some play resets. Bottom line : Mount Sinai took their foot off the accelerator and by a miracle will live to tell the tale tomorrow in the Class C finals.

Like Reply Quote
Back of THE CAGE
OP Offline
Back of THE CAGE
NYSPHSAA Championship Pairings

All championships will be played on Saturday, June 8th at SUNY/Cortland. These will be the final three girls varsity games in the 2013 season.

Class A Championship Final, 9:30am

Farmingdale (VIII) vs. Baldwinsville (III)

Class B Championship Final, 12:00pm

Brighton (V) vs. Syracuse CBA (III)

Class C Championship Final, 2:30pm

Mount Sinai (XI) vs. Skaneateles (III)

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by CageSage
Friday, June 7th Results

Mount Sinai (XI) defeats Honeyoe Falls-Lima (V), 5-5, In Overtime

Highlights

In the Class C bracket, Mount Sinai took a 5-3 lead into the half. Trying to run out the clock with three minutes remaining and a 5-4 lead, the delay tactics backfired as Mount Sinai passed up an open cage in favor of possession, but lost the ball on the wet turf with one minute remaining. Honeyoe Falls-Lima converted to level the game at 5-5 with 0:32 remaining. HFL had the last shot of regulation and just missed with the game moving to overtime.

As much as I hate stalling , it is absolutely the right move with 2. 3 minutes left up by one. Also passing up the empty net is the correct move. Because of the uncertainty of getting possession back off the draw, if you score you may be giving the ball back to the other team. All they have to do is win draw, score win draw and they control their own destiny. You control own destiny, one up with possession . Of course you need to execute and hold on to the ball, but looking the empty net away in that situation is always the right call.

Like Reply Quote
Back of THE CAGE
OP Offline
Back of THE CAGE
Saturday, June 8th Results

NYSPHSAA Class A Championship

Farmingdale (VIII) defeats Baldwinsville (III), 8-5, Final

Highlights

Farmingdale won the NYSPHSAA Class A Championship on the strength of a four goal explosion in the second stanza breaking a 4-4 halftime draw. This is the Dalers third title in the last five years having previously taken the crowns in 2009 and 2010.

Like Reply Quote
Back of THE CAGE
OP Offline
Back of THE CAGE

NYSPHSAA Class B Championship

Syracuse CBA (III) defeats Brighton (V), 14-7, Final

Highlights

Farmingdale won the NYSPHSAA Class A Championship on the strength of a four goal explosion in the second stanza breaking a 4-4 halftime draw. This is the Dalers third title in the last five years having previously taken the crowns in 2009 and 2010.

Syracuse Christian Brothers Academy figured to control the action in Class B today and they did when they opened a 13-3 lead in the second half on their way to a 14-7 win over Brighton.

Trivia fact about the Class B Tournament and today's title game : Name the last team before today to have won a Class B state crown other than Garden City. Answer : Brighton.

Like Reply Quote
Back of THE CAGE
OP Offline
Back of THE CAGE

NYSPHSAA Class C Championship

Mount Sinai (XI) defeats Skaneateles (III), 15-6, Final

Highlights

Syracuse Christian Brothers Academy figured to control the action in Class B today and they did when they opened a 13-3 lead in the second half on their way to a 14-7 win over Brighton.

Trivia fact about the Class B Tournament and today's title game : Name the last team before today to have won a Class B state crown other than Garden City. Answer : Brighton.

Finally, in the 2013 Seasonal Finale, Mount Sinai controlled the pace after trailing 3-0 in the first six minutes in their Class C Championship, defeating Skaneateles, 15-6. The Mustangs complete their "perfect-season" with a 20-0 final record.

With this match concluded, the 2013 Girls Varsity High School Lacrosse season has officially concluded.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by CageSage

NYSPHSAA Class C Championship

Mount Sinai (XI) defeats Skaneateles (III), 15-6, Final

Highlights

Finally, in the 2013 Seasonal Finale, Mount Sinai controlled the pace after trailing 3-0 in the first six minutes in their Class C Championship, defeating Skaneateles, 15-6. The Mustangs complete their "perfect-season" with a 20-0 final record.

With this match concluded, the 2013 Girls Varsity High School Lacrosse season has officially concluded.

Congratulations Farmingdale and Mt Sinai!!

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
but did they really demolish ESM? ESM put up a fight when no one thought they could. If a few mistakes didn't happen on ESM's part this game would of been a lot closer in the end and could of have had a different result than it did. Congrats to Manhasset ill give the credit where its due but i also have to give credit to ESM.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Congrats to Farmingdale and Mt. Sinai! 2 out of 3 champions from Long Island! We all should be proud!

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
MSG Varsity. All-Metro team.....where were the true defenders?

And RG is XENOPHOBIC fat non-coaching pig.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Is it possible to have this posted or start a thread for coaching positions? Thank you in advance

Job Number: PNEN0057471-0000
School District: Plainedge SD
Job Start Date: 09/03/2013
Application Deadline: 06/21/2013
Job Title: Coach -Head Coach Girls Varsity Lacrosse
Job Description: Head coach of the girls varsity lacrosse team. Must hold a NYS certification.

Like Reply Quote
Back of THE CAGE
Back of THE CAGE

Where is the list? And no surprise if few defenders are on it. That's par for the course. mad

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by Powderfinger

Where is the list? And no surprise if few defenders are on it. That's par for the course. mad

Mike Quick announced it last night. No true defenders at all.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
yeah we give them credit , but they LOST. stop already , if this or if that .. STOP NOW ENOUGH.. we give brentwood credit too.

Like Reply Quote
Back of THE CAGE
Back of THE CAGE
Originally Posted by Powderfinger

Mike Quick announced it last night. No true defenders at all.

Same as it ever was, same as it ever was.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
From a friend who is a parent of a starter on the Sayville team: the goalie asked to be removed from the game. The coach wanted to keep her in. The coach did little to help. Not to mention the red card in quarterfinals game on some starter. Sayville was not together at all. ESM caught them sleeping and deserved the win. Congrats to all teams! (Not from Sayville or ESM)

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
yeah we give them credit , but they LOST. stop already , if this or if that .. STOP NOW ENOUGH.. we give brentwood credit too.

Wow, angry much? for a team that no one thought would get as far as they did without the six starters that graduated, it was great to see them win the championship again. The better team won the LIC. Must be tough in your house if you have to be a winner all the time.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
From a friend who is a parent of a starter on the Sayville team: the goalie asked to be removed from the game. The coach wanted to keep her in. The coach did little to help. Not to mention the red card in quarterfinals game on some starter. Sayville was not together at all. ESM caught them sleeping and deserved the win. Congrats to all teams! (Not from Sayville or ESM)

Ive never heard of a goalie asking me to be removed from the game, can you explain this?

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

The goalie asked to be removed?

Like Reply Quote
Back of THE CAGE
Back of THE CAGE

Ive never heard of a goalie asking me to be removed from the game, can you explain this?

Injury maybe?

Like Reply Quote
Back of THE CAGE
OP Offline
Back of THE CAGE
High School All-Americans

US Lacrosse honors players as US Lacrosse Girls' High School All-Americans. The awards are announced in three groups in order to accommodate the different playing seasons across the country. The first group was named in May, and the other two will be announced in June.

A US Lacrosse All-American is a player who exhibits superior skills and techniques and possesses exceptional game sense and knowledge. A US Lacrosse All-Americans are players who exhibits superior skills and techniques and possesses exceptional game sense and knowledge. They are among the best players in the United States, while also embodying excellent sportsmanship.

Adirondack
Beardsley, Nicole — Midfield (Burnt Hills, NY) — (junior)
Hardt, Morgan — Attack (Guilderand, NY) — (junior)
Lennon, Julia — Midfield (Shaker, NY) — (junior)
Walsh, Jenna — Defense (Guilderland, NY/Guilderand, NY) — Albany

Connecticut
Dickson, Amelia — Midfield (Hotchkiss, CT) — (senior)
Ekstrom, Cassandra — Defense (Newtown, CT) — (junior)
Gilbert, Kristy — Midfield (Darien, CT) — (senior)
Hardison, Taylor — Attack (Darien, CT) — (senior)
Hompe, Olivia — Attack (New Canaan, CT/New Canaan, CT) — Princeton
O'Sullivan, Liz — Goalie (New Canaan, CT) — (senior)
Paletta, Carolyn — Midfield (Greenwich, CT) — (junior)
Schoen, Dillon — Midfield (Darien, CT) — (junior)
Tapsall, Emilia — Midfield (Greenwich Academy, CT) — (senior)
Taussig, Mary — Midfield (Greenwich Academy, CT) — (senior)
Waters, Caylee — Goalie (CT/Darien, CT) — North Carolina

Hudson Valley
Aeberli, Kelsey — Attack (Warwick Valley, NY) — (junior)
Anderson, Gabriella — Goalie (Mahopac, NY) — (senior)
Badalato, Alison — Midfield (Kingston City School, NY) — (senior)
Concialdi, Emily — Midfield (Yorktown, NY) — (sophomore)
Hobson, Lindsay — Midfield (Red Hook, NY) — (junior)
Leary, Caitlyn — Attack (Suffern, NY) — (sophomore)
Mongno, Emalee — Midfield (Yorktown, NY) — (junior)
O'Reilly, Molly — Attack (South Salem, NY/John Jay-Cross River, NY) — Connecticut
Ohberg, Kristen — Midfield (Brewster, NY) — (senior)
Parrott, Bailey — Midfield (Suffern, NY) — (sophomore)
Rau, Kaitlyn — Attack (North Rockland, NY) — (junior)
Repp, Lindsey — Midfield (Scarsdale, NY) — (junior)
Schurr, Emma — Midfield/Attack (Somers, NY) — (junior)

Long Island-Metro
Attanasio, Linda — Defense/Midfield (Garden City, NY/Garden City, NY) — Dartmouth
Behr, Kasey — Midfield (St. Anthony's, NY) — (junior)
Bill, Maggie — Midfield (St. Anthony's, NY) — (senior)
Bushell, Meredith — Defense (Wading River, NY/Shoreham-Wading River, NY) — Northwestern
Cassidy, Laurel — Midfield (Hackley School, NY) — (junior)
Core, Cynthia Del — Midfield (Bay Shore, NY) — (senior)
Doherty, Danielle — Attack/Midfield (Massapequa, NY/Massapequa, NY) — Southern California
Fitzgerald, Caroline — Midfield/Defense (Mount Sinai, NY/Mt. Siani, NY) — Florida
Fortunato, Cortney — Attack/Midfield (Northport, NY) — (senior)
Fredericks, Shelby — Midfield/Attack (Babylon, NY) — (junior)
Glynn, Julia — Midfield (Manhasset, NY) — (junior)
Hadnagy, Nadine — Midfield (Farmingdale, NY/Farmingdale, NY) — Maryland
Ingrilli, Caitlin — Midfield (Wantagh, NY) — (senior)
Jahelka, Jacqueline — Attack (Garden City, NY/Garden City, NY) — Adelphi
Lovett, Colleen — Attack (Wantagh, NY/Wantagh, NY) — Georgetown
Molinari, Madison — Defense/Midfield (Manahasset, NY/Manhasset, NY) — Bucknell
Montalbano, Kaitlyn — Midfield (St. John the Baptist, NY) — (junior)
Ramirez, Rachel — Goalie (Lindenhurst, NY/Lindenhurst, NY) — Elon
Rogers-Healion, Emily — Midfield (NY/Ward Melville, NY) — Penn
Ronbeck, Lindsey — Attack (Manhasset, NY) — (sophomore)
Schmitt, Lilly — Midfield/Defense (Garden City, NY) — (senior)
Sinacori, Nicole — Midfield (Long Island Lutheran, NY) — (junior)
Stefan, Natalie — Midfield (Manhasset, NY) — (junior)
Tooker, Rebecca — Defense (Eastport-South Manor, NY) — (junior)
Turturro, Amanda — Attack (NY/Farmingdale, NY) — Rutgers
Yevoli, Kristin — Midfield (Massapequa, NY/Massapequa, NY) — Stony Brook

New Jersey-North
Brown, Samantha — Attack (Basking Ridge, NJ/Ridge, NJ) — High Point
Cagnassola, Claire — Midfield (Summit, NJ/Oak Knoll School, NJ) — Amherst
Humphrey, Stuart — Midfield (Summit, NJ) — (senior)
Perotta, Erica — Midfield (West Essex, NJ) — (junior)
Perry, Jackie — Midfield (Mountain Lakes, NJ) — (junior)
Salerno, Mariah — Defense (NJ/Mendham, NJ) — Villanova

New Jersey-South
Curran, Bridget — Midfield (Rumson Fair Haven, NJ) — (junior)
Fallon, Grace — Midfield (Red Bank Catholic, NJ) — (junior)
Harpel, Olivia — Midfield (West Windsor Plainsboro North, NJ) — (junior)
Kelly, Megan — Defense (Moorestown, NJ/Moorestown, NJ) — Penn
Lopez-Ona, Emilia — Midfield (Princeton, NJ) — (junior)
McCool, Marie — Midfield (Moorestown, NJ) — (junior)
Moore, Alexandra — Midfield (Millstone Township, NJ/Allentown, NJ) — Southern California
Nugent, Shannon — Attack (Medford, NJ/Shawnee, NJ) — Southern California

Upstate New [lacrosse]
Arthur, Brianne — Attack (Watertown, NY) — (senior)
Biondi, Lindsay — Midfield (Ithaca, NY/Ithaca, NY) — Maryland
Bolt, Alison — Attack (Tully, NY/Tully, NY) — Vermont
Ford, Emma — Midfield (Skaneateles, NY) — (senior)
Hudgins, Marissa — Defense (West Genesse, NY) — (junior)
Jackowski, Cassley — Attack (Lafayette, NY/Lafayette, NY) — Roberts Wesleyan
Lokefahr, Haley — Midfield (Corning, NY) — (senior)
Merola, Neena — Midfield (Corning, NY) — (junior)
Nolan, Grace — Attack (Marcellus, NY) — (junior)
Poplowski, Talor — Attack (Christian Brothers Academy, NY) — (senior)
Poullott, Renee — Goalie (Syracuse, NY/Marcellus, NY) — Cornell
Romeo, Marissa — Midfield (Syracuse, NY/Christian Brothers Academy, NY) — Harvard
Youmell, Kelsey — Midfield (Jordan, NY/Jordan Elbridge, NY) — Syracuse

Like Reply Quote
Back of THE CAGE
OP Offline
Back of THE CAGE
High School Academic All-Americans

US Lacrosse annually honors about 2,500 players as US Lacrosse High School All-Academic team members. The awards are announced in three groups in order to accommodate the different playing seasons across the country. The first group was named in May, and the other two will be announced in June.

An All-Academic team member is a player who exhibits exemplary lacrosse skills, good sportsmanship on the field, and represents high standards of academic achievement in the classroom. This player should also have left her mark beyond the lacrosse field and the classroom by making significant contributions of service to the school and/or community.

Long Island Metro
Abbriano, Keley — Midfield (Hicksville, NY) — (junior)
Abernethy, Shannon — Goalie (Rocky Point, NY) — (junior)
Alpuche, Dominique — Midfield (Hackley, NY) — (senior)
Amendola, Vanessa — Defense (Eastport South Manor, NY) — (junior)
Annitto, Madison — Defense (Smithtown, NY/Smithtown East, NY) — Stevens
Arnold, Kaitlyn — Attack (Bay Shore, NY/Bay Shore, NY) — Fairfield
Baker, Katie — Defense (Connetquot, NY) — (junior)
Baker, Perri — Defense (Bay Shore, NY/Bay Shore, NY) — Colorado
Banks, Chandler — Goalie (Harborfields, NY) — (junior)
Barcia, Sarah — Attack (Manhasset, NY/Manhassett, NY) — Penn
Batista, Gabriella — Defense (Hicksville, NY) — (senior)
Beck, Michaela — Defense (South Side, NY) — (senior)
Beshlian, Jaclyn — Goalie (Wantagh, NY/Wantagh, NY) — Cortland
Bleistein, Taylor — Midfield (Bayville, NY/Locust Valley, NY) — Penn State
Bolk, Kimberly — Goalie (Comsewogue, NY) — (senior)
Bossert, Sharon — Defense (Smithtown West, NY) — (senior)
Botticelli, Brittany — Defense (Commack, NY) — (senior)
Breitfeller, Allison — Attack (East Northport, NY/Northport, NY) — Michigan
Brennan, Meaghan — Midfield (North Shore, NY) — (junior)
Brown, Ryan — Defense (Sacred Heart Academy, NY) — (junior)
Burnett, Hannah — Attack (Huntington, NY/Huntington, NY) — Florida
Burns, Heather — Midfield (Oceanside, NY) — (junior)
Carey, Danielle — Defense (Kings Park, NY) — (senior)
Carrera, Carolyn — Midfield (Riverhead, NY) — (junior)
Cassella, Jordan — Midfield (Port Jefferson Station, NY/Comsewogue, NY) — [lacrosse]
Cassidy, Sarah — Midfield (Hackley, NY) — (senior)
Castronovo, Charlotte — Defense (Garden City, NY/Garden City, NY) — Boston University
Chin, Rebecca — Defense (Mineola, NY) — (senior)
Cipriano, Rachel — Midfield (Islip, NY) — (junior)
Cohen, Emily — Attack (G.W. Hewlett, NY) — (junior)
Colacino, Marisa — Defense/Midfield (Mt Sinai, NY) — (senior)
Conway, Kate — Defense (Manhasset, NY/Manhassett, NY) — Amherst
Cosentino, Caitlin — Defense (West Islip, NY) — (junior)
Costantino, Nicole — Defense (West Islip, NY) — (senior)
Crowley, Sarah — Midfield (NY/Harborfields, NY) — Virginia
Dampman, Krista — Attack (Garden City, NY/Garden City, NY) — Lehigh
Darrell, Lindsey — Midfield (West Islip, NY) — (junior)
DeLuca, Caroline — Midfield (Sayville, NY/Sayville, NY) — Stevens
Di Paola, Samantha — Midfield (Glen Cove, NY) — (junior)
Dolisi, Gina — Defense (Half Hollow Hills, NY) — (senior)
Dooley, Cassie — Midfield (Bayport Blue Point, NY) — (junior)
Doran, Nichole — Attack (Melville, NY/Half Hollow Hills, NY) — Stony Brook
Dougherty, Erin — Midfield (Port Jefferson Station, NY/Comsewogue, NY) — Central Connecticut
Dyke, Dorrien Van — Midfield (Northport, NY) — (senior)
Falotico, Julianne — Defense (Mineola, NY) — (senior)
Farrell, Alyssa — Attack (Wantagh, NY/Wantagh, NY) — Scranton
Feehan, Tara — Midfield (NY/North Shore, NY) — Virginia Tech
Fischer, Taylor — Midfield (NY/Comsewogue, NY) — Massachusetts
Flynn, Kayla — Defense (Rockville Centre, NY/Oceanside, NY) — American
Fortunato, Cortney — Midfield (Northport, NY) — (senior)
Fredericks, Shelby — Midfield (Babylon, NY) — (junior)
Fruhauf, Deb — Defense (Comsewogue, NY) — (junior)
Furman, Elizabeth — Defense (Garden City, NY) — (senior)
Galzerano, Sarah — Attack (Sacred Heart Academy, NY) — (junior)
Gazdick, Jennifer — Goalie (Sachem east, NY) — (senior)
Geiersbach, Jessica — Attack (West Babylon, NY) — (junior)
Gelderman, Casey — Midfield (Sachem east, NY) — (junior)
Ginty, Meaghan — Defense (Mineola, NY/Sacred Heart Academy, NY) — Scranton
Glenday, Kerry — Defense (Babylon, NY) — (senior)
Glynn, Julia — Midfield (Manhassett, NY) — (junior)
Goldstein, Joelle — Defense (Kings Park, NY) — (junior)
Graham, Jennifer — Defense (Wantagh, NY/Wantagh, NY) — Adelphi
Grammerstorf, Heidi — Defense (Harborfields, NY) — (senior)
Guido, Alyssa — Attack (Rocky Point, NY/Rocky Point, NY) — Stony Brook
Gurello_, Marissa — Midfield (Eastport South Manor, NY) — (senior)
Hart, Kaileen — Midfield (Babylon, NY) — (junior)
Held, Jessyca — Defense (West Babylon, NY) — (junior)
Hoon, Madison — Midfield (Sayville, NY/Sayville, NY) — American
Hur, Yuna — Attack (Ward Melville, NY) — (junior)
Hyland, Lauren — Defense (Islip, NY) — (senior)
Ierna, Kristen — Attack (Miller Place, NY) — (junior)
Inserra, Anna — Midfield (Dix Hills, NY/Half Hollow Hills, NY) — Washington College
Jahelka, Jackie — Attack (Garden City, NY) — (senior)
Keller, Caroline — Goalie (Kings Park, NY) — (senior)
Kelly, Devin — Attack (Miller Place, NY/Miller Place, NY) — Quinnipiac
Kelly, Kiera — Defense (West Islip, NY) — (junior)
Koehler, Elizabeth — Defense (Sayville, NY) — (senior)
Kucharczyk, Abby — Midfield (Manhassett, NY) — (junior)
Lange, Morgan — A/D (Harborfields, NY) — (senior)
Lee, Jillian — Midfield (NY/Cold Spring Harbor, NY) — Brown
Leogrande, Carlie — Goalie (Islip, NY) — (senior)
Lobaccaro, Melissa — Midfield (Commack, NY/Commack, NY) — George Mason
Lynch, Michaela — Midfield (Rockville Centre, NY/South Side, NY) — George Washington
Macchione, Erin — Defense (East Setauket, NY/Ward Melville, NY) — Catholic
Mackin, Melanie — Attack (East Hampton, NY) — (senior)
Maisch, Kathryn — Defense (Massapequa, NY) — (senior)
Makover, Alexandra — Attack (Half Hollow Hills, NY) — (senior)
Manetta, Sarina — Midfield (Commack, NY/Commack, NY) — Haverford
Markhan, Emily — Defense (Manhassett, NY) — (senior)
Mason_, Dakota — Midfield (Eastport South Manor, NY) — (junior)
Massaro, Nikki-Taylor — Defense (Mineola, NY) — (senior)
May, Allie — Defense (G.W. Hewlett, NY) — (junior)
McDermott, Makayla — Attack (John Glenn, NY) — (junior)
McFadden, Shannon — Goalie (West Islip, NY) — (junior)
McQuillian, Cara — Midfield (Holy Trinty, NY) — (senior)
Merz, Hallie — Attack (Babylon, NY) — (junior)
Michaels, Julia — Goalie (Mt Sinai, NY) — (junior)
Milano, Alyssa — Attack (Sound Beach, NY/Rocky Point, NY) — Bloomsburg
Mills, Taylor — Midfield (Sayville, NY) — (senior)
Minogue, Gianna — Goalie (Sayville, NY) — (senior)
Montague, Jacqueline — Attack (Sachem east, NY) — (senior)
Moran, Kerianne — Defense (Sacred Heart Academy, NY) — (junior)
Morano, Natalie — Defense/Midfield (W.T. Clarke, NY) — (junior)
Murphy, Carolanne — Attack (Babylon, NY) — (senior)
Murphy, Courtney — Midfield (Shirley, NY/William Floyd, NY) — Stony Brook
Nagle, Kelsey — Attack (East Setauket, NY/Ward Melville, NY) — Muhlenberg
O'Brien, Cassidy — Attack (Massapequa, NY) — (junior)
O'Reilly, Jennifer — Defense (Mount Sinai, NY/Mt Sinai, NY) — Furman
Ohlmiller, Kylie — Attack (Islip, NY) — (junior)
Oshinsky, Sydney — Midfield (Oceanside, NY) — (junior)
Palumbo, Carolina — Defense (Mineola, NY) — (junior)
Pascarella, Cara — Attack (NY/Half Hollow Hills, NY) — Washington College
Penteck, Jacelyn — Midfield (Floral Park Memorial, NY) — (senior)
Pfail, Erin — Midfield (Sacred Heart Academy, NY) — (junior)
Piazza, Jillian — Attack (Long beach, NY) — (senior)
Pimental, Rosemary — Midfield (Massapequa, NY) — (senior)
Pizzo, Mary — Midfield (East Hampton, NY) — (junior)
Prieto, Amanda — Defense (Commack, NY) — (senior)
Reilly, Bairre — Attack (Locust Valley, NY/Locust Valley, NY) — Maryland
Retaleato, Paige — Attack (West Babylon, NY) — (junior)
Rinefierd, Mackenzie — Defense (Smithtown West, NY) — (senior)
Rogers-Healion, Emily — Midfield (NY/Ward Melville, NY) — Penn
Rorke, Juliette — Defense (Hauppauge, NY) — (junior)
Rorke, Kaitlin — Defense (Hauppauge, NY) — (junior)
Rosenberg, Lauren — Attack (Smithtown, NY/Commack, NY) — Hartwick
Rueger, Katherine — Midfield/Defense (Cold Spring Harbor, NY/Cold Spring Harbor, NY) — Davidson
Ryan, Karyn — Defense (Sachem east, NY) — (senior)
Sanchez, Amanda — Midfield (Rocky Point, NY/Rocky Point, NY) — Marist
Santoli, Emily — Midfield (Kings Park, NY) — (junior)
Scarfogliero, Samantha — Defense (Setauket, NY/Ward Melville, NY) — Villanova
Schlicht, Emily — Defense (Locust Valley, NY) — (junior)
Schmitt, Lily — Midfield (Garden City, NY/Garden City, NY) — Johns Hopkins
Silen, Danielle — Defense (Wantagh, NY) — (senior)
Sivilli, Mackenzie — Midfield (John Glenn, NY) — (junior)
Smith, Meaghan — Attack (West Babylon, NY) — (senior)
Smith, Shannon — Attack (Islip, NY) — (senior)
Stavish, Ashley — Defense (Mineola, NY) — (junior)
Thompson, Alexis-Nicole — Attack (Huntington, NY) — (senior)
Tooker, Rebecca — Defense (Eastport South Manor, NY) — (junior)
Towey, Brianne — Defense (Smithtown West, NY) — (senior)
Trombetta, Kaitlin — Midfield (Sachem east, NY) — (junior)
Turner, Christina — Midfield (NY/Harborfields, NY) — Ohio State
VanMiddelem, Jenna — Attack (Mt Sinai, NY) — (senior)
Vetter, Elizabeth — Midfield (East Islip, NY) — (senior)
Vickers, Sammi — Midfield (Westhampton Beach, NY) — (senior)
Wahlig, Nicole — Midfield (W.T. Clarke, NY) — (senior)
Walter, Alexandra — Defense (John Glenn, NY) — (senior)
Zaneski, Jocelyn — Defense (Riverhead, NY) — (senior)
Zullo, Tiffany — Midfield (Connetquot, NY) — (junior)
Zullo, Torrye — Midfield (Connetquot, NY) — (junior)

Like Reply Quote
Page 21 of 22 1 2 19 20 21 22
Quick Reply

Options
HTML is disabled
UBBCode is enabled
CAPTCHA Verification

Link Copied to Clipboard