A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by Anonymous
How long MG going to last at SPSG. Daughter graduates this year. She might be gone next year. you never know.
How long MG going to last at SPSG. Daughter graduates this year. She might be gone next year. you never know.

I did see HMMH with the team at SpookyNook?
Also a lot of the girls at GCS were also recruited by MG. Relationships.
HMMH are not going to coach SP and MG is not going to coach GCS

Like Reply Quote
BACK OF THE CAGE SPONSORS

Re: Girls High School
B_O_T_C #322427 03/06/21 09:31 PM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Hysterical...8th grade Parents (Yes, we know who the crazy parent is) are even weighing in. Let THIS SEASON play and worry about your 8th Club Team. When your daughter gets to High School, then make comments if your daughter even makes Varsity. Too many club parents want to say my daughter is on Varsity as a Freshman. It’s an honor, but unless they are seeing substantial time on the field as a Varsity player (which is rare) they should be on a Fresh/Soph or JV team and being a leader. Stop trying to brag on FB/Instagram/SnapChat that your 9th grader made varsity. In reality, her field time will be extremely limited, but by all means, push for her to be a bench warmer so you can brag on Social Media.

Like Reply Quote
Anonymous #322460 03/07/21 11:46 AM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Hysterical...8th grade Parents (Yes, we know who the crazy parent is) are even weighing in. Let THIS SEASON play and worry about your 8th Club Team. When your daughter gets to High School, then make comments if your daughter even makes Varsity. Too many club parents want to say my daughter is on Varsity as a Freshman. It’s an honor, but unless they are seeing substantial time on the field as a Varsity player (which is rare) they should be on a Fresh/Soph or JV team and being a leader. Stop trying to brag on FB/Instagram/SnapChat that your 9th grader made varsity. In reality, her field time will be extremely limited, but by all means, push for her to be a bench warmer so you can brag on Social Media.

You mean, it's more important to actually PLAY than sit the bench?! Noooooo

Parents just don't get it, which unfortunately rubs off on the kids. Just look at what happened to the GCS 2021 class when many of them didn't make varsity as freshman.

Like Reply Quote
Anonymous #322466 03/07/21 12:42 PM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Just because your daughter couldnt cut it as a 9th grader, doesnt mean ours cant. And where else are you supposed tp post about accomplishments ?? Sun ?

Like Reply Quote
Anonymous #322472 03/07/21 02:00 PM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Plenty of freshman play substantial minutes in HS. Sorry if yours didnt

Like Reply Quote
Sponsored Links
Anonymous #322494 03/07/21 08:06 PM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

When yours does you can talk. Until then hush ! At good schools many are there to learn for when their time comes. A few special ones play. I see 1 at spsg that can contribute next year if she keeps working. Tall draw girl and left handed. Most will be just wearing a uniform. I wanna see my kid play not just share a seat on the bus with a contributor. On another note word is another 24 joining spsg so someone in 25 class gets bumped down.

Like Reply Quote
Anonymous #322532 03/08/21 10:36 AM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

When yours does you can talk. Until then hush ! At good schools many are there to learn for when their time comes. A few special ones play. I see 1 at spsg that can contribute next year if she keeps working. Tall draw girl and left handed. Most will be just wearing a uniform. I wanna see my kid play not just share a seat on the bus with a contributor. On another note word is another 24 joining spsg so someone in 25 class gets bumped down.
Just stop it.

Like Reply Quote
Anonymous #322622 03/08/21 09:14 PM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

My daughter is a senior and has started every game she’s ever played on a top IAAM team. So have many others. So plenty of us can talk and actually know what we’re talking about and not be a loudmouth parent of an 8th grader telling people their kids won’t play as freshman when you have absolutely no idea.

Like Reply Quote
Anonymous #322642 03/09/21 08:10 AM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

My daughter is a senior and has started every game she’s ever played on a top IAAM team. So have many others. So plenty of us can talk and actually know what we’re talking about and not be a loudmouth parent of an 8th grader telling people their kids won’t play as freshman when you have absolutely no idea.
My daughter as well. So sit down OP.

Like Reply Quote
Anonymous #322653 03/09/21 09:27 AM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

My daughter as well. So sit down OP.
mine has started every game since freshmen year also. If you are one of the best players on the team you will be on the field regardless if you are a freshmen or not.

Like Reply Quote
Sponsored Links
Anonymous #322658 03/09/21 09:53 AM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Parents just don't get it, which unfortunately rubs off on the kids. Just look at what happened to the GCS 2021 class when many of them didn't make varsity as freshman.

Since GCS 2021 class was only 4 girls and All of them made and played on Varsity, you definitely have no clue what you are talking about.

Like Reply Quote
Anonymous #322713 03/09/21 12:38 PM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Since GCS 2021 class was only 4 girls and All of them made and played on Varsity, you definitely have no clue what you are talking about.
Plus GCS did not have a JV team their freshmen or sophomore years

Like Reply Quote
B_O_T_C #322722 03/09/21 01:03 PM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Clicked on the wrong forum. Just when I thought the boys HS forum was the worst, I stumble into this. Entertaining, but get a grip people.

Like Reply Quote
B_O_T_C #322808 03/09/21 11:13 PM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
At least your daughters dont feel like quitting - or do they?
Mine cant be the only one... I dont see why not - playing since 5, club team full of private school girl drama, club team centered around a few girls who never panned out athletically (is this a thing?), friends play on different teams, team kinda stinks, went from a to b without letting girls or parents know, no real direction from club director, players moms who know every player on other teams by name is kinda scary. Do these girls who are in their second yr of college - have they ever felt this way???

Like Reply Quote
Anonymous #322826 03/10/21 07:58 AM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
At least your daughters dont feel like quitting - or do they?
Mine cant be the only one... I dont see why not - playing since 5, club team full of private school girl drama, club team centered around a few girls who never panned out athletically (is this a thing?), friends play on different teams, team kinda stinks, went from a to b without letting girls or parents know, no real direction from club director, players moms who know every player on other teams by name is kinda scary. Do these girls who are in their second yr of college - have they ever felt this way???

Lots of girls feel this way. Those on top teams feel like they have to stick it out to make their parents happy. Those at lower tier give it up easier for sure. Number 1 reason kids at all levels quit is when the team drama is more an issue than learning abs having fun with their friends.

Like Reply Quote
Page 52 of 63 1 2 50 51 52 53 54 62 63
Quick Reply

Options
HTML is disabled
UBBCode is enabled

Link Copied to Clipboard