Cranford HS (NJ) 2022 Attack, Midfield Clare Roussey Commits to Millersville University of PA

@CBLaxers Girls' Recruit: Cranford High School (NJ) 2022 Attack, Midfield Clare Roussey of Triple Threat Elite Lacrosse has made a verbal commitment to play lacrosse at Millersville University of Pennsylvania.

High school: Cranford High School (Cranford, NJ)
Grad year: 2022
Positions: Attack, Midfield
College committed to: Millersville University of Pennsylvania
Club team: Triple Threat Elite Lacrosse, Triple Threat Elite (formerly T3)
Lacrosse honors: Starting Varsity Attack as a freshman, 2019 Maverick NLC Team NJ, 4th leading scorer on HS team as a freshman.
Academic honors: AP Psych, Honors English, 3.5 GPA, Honor Roll
Expected major: Business
Why did you choose the Millersville University of Pennsylvania, Women's D2? "Great fit academically, size of school and distance from home. The coaches made me feel very welcomed and made my decision extremely easy."
Is there anything else you would like to share? "Thank you to my parents and my coaches. I also want to thank the coaches at Millersville University for making my decision very easy and comfortable."

College Bound Laxers (CB Laxers), the official college commitments sponsor for BackOfTheCAGE.com Girls' Recruits, congratulates Clare Roussey on her commitment to Millersville University of Pennsylvania. CB Laxers is dedicated to providing premier recruiting-events for players who have aspirations of playing at the collegiate level and embrace the opportunity to give an edge to student-athletes to be acknowledged by top college coaches. Their UnD1sputed Showcase attracts some of the top players from around the country and have helped over 200 players to go on to play at the DI, II & III levels. For players looking to maximize their exposure, visit CBLaxers.com for more information about their upcoming events.
View College Profile Below: