Anonymous #322505 03/07/21 09:06 PM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by Anonymous
Could not be said any better, Express came to beat Hawks , and they did , Express was more talented, more well rounded team , and on age for WSYL ..if you watched the True game you realize how Express works , they used that game to give a well deserved opportunity to 15 other kids who made the 5 hour trip to Delaware , to enjoy the day , and get some playing time ..that’s developing a team , an organization that cares about everyone, called a “ team” for a reason , not relying on 3 kids who carry a team for years because they are years older ..

15 other kids? How many kids did you bring?

Like Reply Quote
BACK OF THE CAGE SPONSORS

Re: Boys 2026 Grads - Mid Atlantic Region
Anonymous #322507 03/07/21 09:08 PM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Could not be said any better, Express came to beat Hawks , and they did , Express was more talented, more well rounded team , and on age for WSYL ..if you watched the True game you realize how Express works , they used that game to give a well deserved opportunity to 15 other kids who made the 5 hour trip to Delaware , to enjoy the day , and get some playing time ..that’s developing a team , an organization that cares about everyone, called a “ team” for a reason , not relying on 3 kids who carry a team for years because they are years older ..

Good job in beating the Hawks. Winning that many face-off and only winning by 2 would have me a little worried.

Like Reply Quote
TheBackOfTheCage #322510 03/07/21 09:30 PM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
That could possibly be the densest thing i have ever heard 🤦‍♂️

Like Reply Quote
Anonymous #322512 03/07/21 11:31 PM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

If you don't quote what you're talking about, no one's going to know what your mean

Like Reply Quote
Anonymous #322516 03/07/21 11:59 PM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

If you don't quote what you're talking about, no one's going to know what your mean

Ha, yes. You could have been referring to 75% of the posts on here

Like Reply Quote
Sponsored Links
Anonymous #322529 03/08/21 10:07 AM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Ha, yes. You could have been referring to 75% of the posts on here
☝🏻

Like Reply Quote
Anonymous #322531 03/08/21 10:35 AM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Good job in beating the Hawks. Winning that many face-off and only winning by 2 would have me a little worried.

Playing with older kids and blowing a big lead would have me very worried.

Like Reply Quote
Anonymous #322536 03/08/21 10:47 AM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

That is like saying, “Having a goalie that was as good as the Hawks goalie would have me a little worried.” Just plain.

Last edited by JesLax1; 03/08/21 10:53 AM.
Like Reply Quote
Anonymous #322539 03/08/21 11:11 AM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

That is like saying, “Having a goalie that was as good as the Hawks goalie would have me a little worried.” Just plain.

Wasnt there, but I kind of agree. If a FO dominates and wins every FO and you win by 2, or a goalie makes 18 saves (not saying that happened, wasnt there) and you win by 2 that seems like something that will average out over time.

Like Reply Quote
TheBackOfTheCage #322558 03/08/21 12:27 PM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I don't think it is a dense observation at all. If a team dominates face offs and wins only by two, it means that they were carried by one player and out-played in other facets of the game.
I didn't see the game and I don't know (or care) if it is true, but to people who know the game, that is certainly reasonable/intelligent post-game commentary.

Like Reply Quote
Sponsored Links
Anonymous #322563 03/08/21 12:41 PM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I don't think it is a dense observation at all. If a team dominates face offs and wins only by two, it means that they were carried by one player and out-played in other facets of the game.
I didn't see the game and I don't know (or care) if it is true, but to people who know the game, that is certainly reasonable/intelligent post-game commentary.

Hawks were up 4-0 and then proceeded to be outscored 7- 1; LI Express started slow and then simply dominated the entire second half once they 'woke up' in all aspects of the game.

Like Reply Quote
TheBackOfTheCage #322564 03/08/21 12:43 PM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
It was a great game all around. Both teams should be proud of how they played. Hawks came out strong and took a 4-0 lead. Once Express scored their first goal, the momentum completely shifted and they out scored the Hawks 7-1 in the remainder of the game. Express kids kept their composure and came back. As I said, it was a great game against good competition and isn’t that what it is all about?

Like Reply Quote
Anonymous #322581 03/08/21 01:51 PM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
It was a great game all around. Both teams should be proud of how they played. Hawks came out strong and took a 4-0 lead. Once Express scored their first goal, the momentum completely shifted and they out scored the Hawks 7-1 in the remainder of the game. Express kids kept their composure and came back. As I said, it was a great game against good competition and isn’t that what it is all about?

Neither of these teams will win the world series

Like Reply Quote
Anonymous #322592 03/08/21 03:37 PM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Neither of these teams will win the world series

Who you got then? Please don't say Tigers and their one man show!!!

Like Reply Quote
TheBackOfTheCage #322597 03/08/21 04:18 PM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Another other Elite Md teams in action this past weekend? Crabs, BLC, FCA, Looney's, Madlax etc?

Like Reply Quote
Page 225 of 279 1 2 223 224 225 226 227 278 279
Quick Reply

Options
HTML is disabled
UBBCode is enabled

Link Copied to Clipboard