BOTC BOTC
The UnD1sputed Showcase (Boys & Girls) in June & the Girls LI Showcase is Open on CBLaxers.com - Don't Miss Out as 88 Players Only Accepted!! PWant FILLED REGISTRATIONS, REAL SOCIAL MEDIA FOLLOWERS for you? Contact us! | Be Part of Our Intriguing Newsletter List and Our Elite Community: Influence & Network with U.S. based Laxers!
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY MOST RECENT POSTS
MD Girls 2028
by Anonymous -
Girls High School Lax
by Anonymous -
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Forum Statistics
Forums20
Topics3,802
Posts384,882
Members2,606
Most Online62,980
Feb 6th, 2020
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY FOLLOW US ON TWITTER
Previous Thread
Next Thread
New Reply
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Page 85 of 267 1 2 83 84 85 86 87 266 267
Re: Boys 2026 Grads - Mid Atlantic Region
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by Anonymous
Could not be said any better, Express came to beat Hawks , and they did , Express was more talented, more well rounded team , and on age for WSYL ..if you watched the True game you realize how Express works , they used that game to give a well deserved opportunity to 15 other kids who made the 5 hour trip to Delaware , to enjoy the day , and get some playing time ..that’s developing a team , an organization that cares about everyone, called a “ team” for a reason , not relying on 3 kids who carry a team for years because they are years older ..

15 other kids? How many kids did you bring?

Like Reply Quote
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE SPONSORS

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Could not be said any better, Express came to beat Hawks , and they did , Express was more talented, more well rounded team , and on age for WSYL ..if you watched the True game you realize how Express works , they used that game to give a well deserved opportunity to 15 other kids who made the 5 hour trip to Delaware , to enjoy the day , and get some playing time ..that’s developing a team , an organization that cares about everyone, called a “ team” for a reason , not relying on 3 kids who carry a team for years because they are years older ..

Good job in beating the Hawks. Winning that many face-off and only winning by 2 would have me a little worried.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
That could possibly be the densest thing i have ever heard 🤦‍♂️

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

If you don't quote what you're talking about, no one's going to know what your mean

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

If you don't quote what you're talking about, no one's going to know what your mean

Ha, yes. You could have been referring to 75% of the posts on here

Like Reply Quote
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Ha, yes. You could have been referring to 75% of the posts on here
☝🏻

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Good job in beating the Hawks. Winning that many face-off and only winning by 2 would have me a little worried.

Playing with older kids and blowing a big lead would have me very worried.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

That is like saying, “Having a goalie that was as good as the Hawks goalie would have me a little worried.” Just plain.

Last edited by JesLax1; .
Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

That is like saying, “Having a goalie that was as good as the Hawks goalie would have me a little worried.” Just plain.

Wasnt there, but I kind of agree. If a FO dominates and wins every FO and you win by 2, or a goalie makes 18 saves (not saying that happened, wasnt there) and you win by 2 that seems like something that will average out over time.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I don't think it is a dense observation at all. If a team dominates face offs and wins only by two, it means that they were carried by one player and out-played in other facets of the game.
I didn't see the game and I don't know (or care) if it is true, but to people who know the game, that is certainly reasonable/intelligent post-game commentary.

Like Reply Quote
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I don't think it is a dense observation at all. If a team dominates face offs and wins only by two, it means that they were carried by one player and out-played in other facets of the game.
I didn't see the game and I don't know (or care) if it is true, but to people who know the game, that is certainly reasonable/intelligent post-game commentary.

Hawks were up 4-0 and then proceeded to be outscored 7- 1; LI Express started slow and then simply dominated the entire second half once they 'woke up' in all aspects of the game.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
It was a great game all around. Both teams should be proud of how they played. Hawks came out strong and took a 4-0 lead. Once Express scored their first goal, the momentum completely shifted and they out scored the Hawks 7-1 in the remainder of the game. Express kids kept their composure and came back. As I said, it was a great game against good competition and isn’t that what it is all about?

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
It was a great game all around. Both teams should be proud of how they played. Hawks came out strong and took a 4-0 lead. Once Express scored their first goal, the momentum completely shifted and they out scored the Hawks 7-1 in the remainder of the game. Express kids kept their composure and came back. As I said, it was a great game against good competition and isn’t that what it is all about?

Neither of these teams will win the world series

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Who you got then? Please don't say Tigers and their one man show!!!

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Another other Elite Md teams in action this past weekend? Crabs, BLC, FCA, Looney's, Madlax etc?

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

they are clearly 2 out of a handful of favorites, who is winning the WS in July?

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

I would bet that the prior poster's dark horse team is Black Ops. They have a lot of talent and good coaching, so their parents are pretty excited. But they are a combined team with little practice, so doing most of their boasting anonymously. Anyhow that is my theory.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

I would bet that the prior poster's dark horse team is Black Ops. They have a lot of talent and good coaching, so their parents are pretty excited. But they are a combined team with little practice, so doing most of their boasting anonymously. Anyhow that is my theory.
Blacks Ops vs Express this Saturday. Black Ops will be be exposed soon enough.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

You are just trolling....

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

This team does have a lot of talent and if given enough time to practice and play together could make some noise. However I agree with limited time together it will be impossible to beat teams like the Express, Hawks, Tigers etc. Express by at least 4 on Saturday.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
t was a great game all around. Both teams should be proud of how they played. Hawks came out strong and took a 4-0 lead. Once Express scored their first goal, the momentum completely shifted and they out scored the Hawks 7-1 in the remainder of the game. Express kids kept their composure and came back. As I said, it was a great game against good competition and isn’t that what it is all about? “/quote”

My son plays on a 25 team so I watched the game as his team was between games. Very competitive. A key play in the game occurred with maybe 5 mins to play and score tied 5 5. Hawks middie was attempting to clear and was pretty obviously tripped from behind and flew in the air thereby losing the ball. The ref was way out of position and did not throw the flag. Express scooped the ball and immediately scored on a fast break as the Hawks middie remained on the ground and was out of the play. Would have been interesting to see outcome had ref made the call sending Hawks on 1 minute EMO. Had they scored chances are Express would have won the face off and been under pressure to score with short time from a set.

What was cool to see was the camaraderie between Express parents and Hawks parents who agreed it was an obvious trip with each side showing support for the Hawks middle and recognizing the quick play of Express attack. Not what you see on this board but a positive reflection of parents from both clubs.

Again, a really well played game from 2 strong and well coached teams.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
t was a great game all around. Both teams should be proud of how they played. Hawks came out strong and took a 4-0 lead. Once Express scored their first goal, the momentum completely shifted and they out scored the Hawks 7-1 in the remainder of the game. Express kids kept their composure and came back. As I said, it was a great game against good competition and isn’t that what it is all about? “/quote”

My son plays on a 25 team so I watched the game as his team was between games. Very competitive. A key play in the game occurred with maybe 5 mins to play and score tied 5 5. Hawks middie was attempting to clear and was pretty obviously tripped from behind and flew in the air thereby losing the ball. The ref was way out of position and did not throw the flag. Express scooped the ball and immediately scored on a fast break as the Hawks middie remained on the ground and was out of the play. Would have been interesting to see outcome had ref made the call sending Hawks on 1 minute EMO. Had they scored chances are Express would have won the face off and been under pressure to score with short time from a set.

What was cool to see was the camaraderie between Express parents and Hawks parents who agreed it was an obvious trip with each side showing support for the Hawks middle and recognizing the quick play of Express attack. Not what you see on this board but a positive reflection of parents from both clubs.

Not a real parent obviously, Hawks Player was tripped on purpose while ref ( obviously bias against Hawks entire game ) was turning a blind eye to it in favor of Express. The Express player immediately scored on this brazen no call while all Hawks parents went into outer space with Express telling them it wasnt a trip, not only wasnt a trip, but Hawks had much more non calls during game. Hawks parents went into protest mode and berated ref for rest of game. While Express parents screamed at ref to call some their way...,All in All, a typical youth game .

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

This team does have a lot of talent and if given enough time to practice and play together could make some noise. However I agree with limited time together it will be impossible to beat teams like the Express, Hawks, Tigers etc. Express by at least 4 on Saturday.

Just keep on trolling.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Sounds like a love fest.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
So who is the expected front runner in the North? LI Express, NJ Express, or Sweetlax? Doesn’t seem like anyone is dominating...

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Where is that game?

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Where is that game?

I also watched in between my son's games. Another key play was when a Hawks player (middie I think) broke his stick on a check while on D and had to run off. Express took advantage of the 6 on 5 as a good team would and scored. I didn't see it all, but the teams seemed pretty even and they have to be top favorites for a rematch in July.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
So who is the expected front runner in the North? LI Express, NJ Express, or Sweetlax? Doesn’t seem like anyone is dominating...

Not NJ Express, they would be on the East

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Again, a really well played game from 2 strong and well coached teams.[/quote]

I also watched in between my son's games. Another key play was when a Hawks player (middie I think) broke his stick on a check while on D and had to run off. Express took advantage of the 6 on 5 as a good team would and scored. I didn't see it all, but the teams seemed pretty even and they have to be top favorites for a rematch in July.[/quote]

Great stealth try there Hawks everyone is fooled with your trickery. Wait until you lose to Madlax, Crabs and maybe Looneys. That is when the panic sets in!

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

I also watched in between my son's games. Another key play was when a Hawks player (middie I think) broke his stick on a check while on D and had to run off. Express took advantage of the 6 on 5 as a good team would and scored. I didn't see it all, but the teams seemed pretty even and they have to be top favorites for a rematch in July.[/quote]

Great stealth try there Hawks everyone is fooled with your trickery. Wait until you lose to Madlax, Crabs and maybe Looneys. That is when the panic sets in![/quote]

You've seen the East list right? Crabs and Looneys are no where on it.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
1st draft/maybe last - might have a team move up or down. But other than that here are the divisions for HOCO 2026. Do yourself a favor and watch as much as you can at all levels. A lot of talent on most, if not all these teams - games start 3/21

Good luck!

THESE ARE NOT IN ANY ORDER

ELITE

TRUE ANNAPOLIS GREEN
CRABS
VLC
TEAM 91
ANNAPOLIS HAWKS
FCA
BETHESDA BLUE
MADLAX CAPITAL
LOONEY'S
NEXT LEVEL

AAA

ZINGOS BLACK
TRW WOLFPACK
SHORE KAOS
BREAKERS BLUE
SIDEWINDERS
SALTWATER
ROUGHRIDERS
HOCO PINK

AA

TRUE KP
CANNONS
EASTSIDE LAX
FOREST HILL SELECT
MESA MD
BALTIMORE SWARM
TOP CALIBER
PLC

A

TRUE BALTIMORE
TRUE ANNAPOLIS WHITE
KOOPERS
MADLAX DMV
GREEN HORNETS
TEAM MARYLAND LC
BETHESDA ORANGE

B

KELLY POST
ZINGOS BLUE
BLUE CLAWS
ROCKFISH COPPER
BREAKERS ORANGE
ALC BAY RAIDERS
VILLE LAX
HARD LAX ELITE

YOUR WELCOME.

Elite Div seems plausible. Would Hoco have a ten team division, though? It's a seven game season, right? Not saying it's impossible but how would they determine who does/doesn't play each other?
Crabs will make sure they have the easiest schedule.

Original post is correct. Elite now has 10 teams. It's now a watered down joke.

Really only 5 Elite level teams, but it makes them feel good to be in the top division.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

I also watched in between my son's games. Another key play was when a Hawks player (middie I think) broke his stick on a check while on D and had to run off. Express took advantage of the 6 on 5 as a good team would and scored. I didn't see it all, but the teams seemed pretty even and they have to be top favorites for a rematch in July.

Great stealth try there Hawks everyone is fooled with your trickery. Wait until you lose to Madlax, Crabs and maybe Looneys. That is when the panic sets in![/quote]

You've seen the East list right? Crabs and Looneys are no where on it.[/quote]

HOCO is all that counts!

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

A lot of talent with a team made up of VLC/BLC? LOL c'mon now; hilarious.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

What are predictions for this weekend? Does Express go defeated?

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

The top players on those teams can play with anybody, even your revered Hawks. Plus I think they added kids from Looneys. But if it makes you feel good to laugh at seventh graders, keep up the LOL.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

What are predictions for this weekend? Does Express go defeated?

What tournament?

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
What tournament?[/quote]

March Kickoff Invitational in Elkridge

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

The top players on those teams can play with anybody, even your revered Hawks. Plus I think they added kids from Looneys. But if it makes you feel good to laugh at seventh graders, keep up the LOL.
Black Ops go 0-3 this weekend and Express rolls them by double digits!! FACTS

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
You mean the team that couldn't beat True? okay, got it.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
March Kickoff Invitational
Mar 13 - 14, 2021
Elkridge, MD

https://www.tourneymachine.com/Publ...rnament=h20210203224536206001e840baa8646