BOTC BOTC
The UnD1sputed Showcase (Boys & Girls) in June & the Girls LI Showcase is Open for Registration on CBLaxers.com - Don't Miss Out as 88 Players Only Accepted! | Invest for Growth - ADVERTISE with us!
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY MOST RECENT POSTS
MD Girls 2028
by Anonymous -
Girls High School Lax
by Anonymous -
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Forum Statistics
Forums20
Topics3,802
Posts384,882
Members2,606
Most Online62,980
Feb 6th, 2020
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY FOLLOW US ON TWITTER
Previous Thread
Next Thread
New Reply
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Page 13 of 45 1 2 11 12 13 14 15 44 45
Re: 2020-2021 Women's College Lacrosse Season
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by Anonymous
After northwestern the Big 10 is down big time this year ACC top to bottom is on another level minus Louisville
With no ivys this year and limited out of conference games it will be a very interesting NCAA bracket Think we can all agree with that

Louisville, Duke and Virginia Tech are competitive teams but “another level”? They have not done anything to confirm that. Time will tell where BC and ND stack up to the top teams but as of now they have not established themselves for this season. Virginia is also unproven so far. They are all competitive but at this point only UNC and Syracuse look to be on another level.

Louisville will need to win at least 3 of its next 5 games to be considered legit.

Like Reply Quote
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE SPONSORS

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
After northwestern the Big 10 is down big time this year ACC top to bottom is on another level minus Louisville
With no ivys this year and limited out of conference games it will be a very interesting NCAA bracket Think we can all agree with that

Louisville, Duke and Virginia Tech are competitive teams but “another level”? They have not done anything to confirm that. Time will tell where BC and ND stack up to the top teams but as of now they have not established themselves for this season. Virginia is also unproven so far. They are all competitive but at this point only UNC and Syracuse look to be on another level.

Louisville will need to win at least 3 of its next 5 games to be considered legit.

Define "legit"... Their next three games are Virginia, Central Michigan and Marquette. Their next two are North Carolina and Notre Dame. Are you saying that if they beat Central Michigan, Marquette and either Virginia or ND that makes them Legit?

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Boston College Vs UMass today @ 3:00 pm should be interesting. Umass won the match-up last year so I'm sure BC will be ready to go. This game could have Top 10 implications considering that with the exception of UNC, Syracuse, and Northwestern nobody has made a statement.

I'm going with UMass 14 - Boston College 13.

Last edited by JesLax1; .
Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Boston College Vs UMass today @ 3:00 pm should be interesting. Umass won the match-up last year so I'm sure BC will be ready to go. This game could have Top 10 implications considering that with the exception of UNC, Syracuse, and Northwestern nobody has made a statement.

BC wins this 5

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

BC wins this 5

Looks like BC could be for real. I guess we will find out this weekend.

Like Reply Quote
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

BC wins this 5

Big difference between UNC and UMASS, actually big difference between UNC and everyone!!

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

BC wins this 5

Big difference between UNC and UMASS, actually big difference between UNC and everyone!!

UNC wins this by 8 . I would say UNC Cuse then ND NW just slightly behind . I think the PSU NW games this weekend will tell us a lot about both teams .

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
"UNC wins this by 8 . I would say UNC Cuse then ND NW just slightly behind . I think the PSU NW games this weekend will tell us a lot about both teams ."

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Why all the hype about Notre Dame? Maybe I missed it but have they actually done? Certainly a Top 15 Program but not sure they have ever done anything that would cause people to put them up there in the Top 4.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
BC very young team (mostly fresh and soph from eligibility standpoint) that is well coached. Should soon be relevant again. Only 1 key player graduating after this year.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
"UNC wins this by 8 . I would say UNC Cuse then ND NW just slightly behind . I think the PSU NW games this weekend will tell us a lot about both teams ."

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Why all the hype about Notre Dame? Maybe I missed it but have they actually done? Certainly a Top 15 Program but not sure they have ever done anything that would cause people to put them up there in the Top 4.
I am just looking at their players , they have a lot of high end senior, 5th year , 6th year players with some very good younger players. They beat NW ,Duke,BC last year and UNC the year before and bring back essentially every player who saw the field in big games including an excellent goalie.

Like Reply Quote
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

I am just looking at their players , they have a lot of high end senior, 5th year , 6th year players with some very good younger players. They beat NW ,Duke,BC last year and UNC the year before and bring back essentially every player who saw the field in big games including an excellent goalie.

Fair enough but it seems as though the knock on Notre Dame has been that they have had "players" for many many years but they have underperformed for a very long time. I think most people acknowledge that ND is a top program but they really have not been able to get over the hump. Have they ever made it to The Final Four? I honestly do not know if they have but i do not recall ND being there. I do not know the answer but when how many times in the past 10 years have they had a Top 10 recruiting class?

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Northwestern Vs Penn State postponed... was really looking forward to this one, wanted to see if PSU was a possible Final Four contender... Still trying to figure out which teams can compete. Most on here would agree that North Carolina, Syracuse and Northwestern appear to be a cut above... Who will emerge out of the next tier? Notre Dame? PSU? Maryland? Virginia? Boston College? JMU? Strange year.... Covid, No Ivy's, Limited / non-traditional schedules, injuries, postponements, cancelations, limited / no fans etc...
Good luck to all, make the most of it.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
UNC and Cuse on a collision course . UNC showed they can beat you in mai many different ways . I think Cuse will struggle to score when they meet up .?

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Second time I watched UNC on TV with early start. They are very strong. JO very tough to stop. Middies very good on draw and KM showed some great offensive of takes(go YJs).

UNC defense looks very good but saw some one on one breakdowns. Overall solid as can be.

I also saw Cuse as well against Duke and SB. They also look very good and I feel the Cuse middies are more complete and run very well. The draw will be huge in this game.

What tempo game is played will be important. Cuse wants to run and UNC wants to settle offense with KH and JO show. SU defense is very fast and athletic with the backer zone. This will make UNC for sure move the ball, not the one v one game.

Goalies both strong.

If I was playing UNC I would see watch UF game. You will need a strong goalie performance but they had a good defense game plan on defense. 4 to 3 at half(again need to have good effort in goal)

But don’t sleep on ND.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
UNC and Cuse on a collision course . UNC showed they can beat you in mai many different ways . I think Cuse will struggle to score when they meet up .?
Cuse in no way will “struggle to score”...it’ll be a great game to watch.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I think Cuse will be fires up for this game. They never got to play last year. Team seems solid without 51 but keeper needs to be on fire

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Cuse has a very dynamic attack. Ward will be a big match up problem for UNC. The other three very strong as well.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Cuse has a very dynamic attack. Ward will be a big match up problem for UNC. The other three very strong as well.
I assume this is you being sarcastic .

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

There will be no big match up problems for UNC and Syracuse will be held below their season scoring average. UNC wins it.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

There will be no big match up problems for UNC and Syracuse will be held below their season scoring average. UNC wins it.

Syracuse 2nd best in acc this year, game won’t be that close.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
UNC v SU will be all about defense and who’s can play there game for success. If SU can’t beat the one v one match up they will struggle. This is where SU excel moving ball after first
Slide. BC initially had some success, and won some of those match ups. SU also has a very good cutting game making you switch and communicate. This could also be a key component. On the other side, if SU can get pressure on ball and have the backer this will not be an easy day for UNC. SU really shifts hard to ball side so not easy to find open player. The key will be the pressure on the ball and on passers hands. If UNC can get ball to back side quickly it will be a long day for SU. However SU is as fast as UNC and can bring multiple draw takers and circle players. As we all know this game is won at the draw many times and between the pipes.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
1 North Carolina
2 Syracuse
3 Northwestern
4 Notre Dame
5 Penn State
6 Florida
7 Stony Brook
8 Maryland
9 Virginia
10 Boston College
11 Towson
12 Duke
13 Navy
14 Virginia Tech
15 Richmond
16 Drexel
17 Louisville
18 Loyola
19 Stanford
20 Hofstra

Hopefully some teams will continue to improve so the NCAA tournament can be competitive and entertaining. Not sure which teams can do it, Penn State, Florida, Boston College, Maryland, Virginia? Obviously North Carolina and Syracuse are at the Top right now, If Northwesters defense has improved since last year they will be in the mix. Notre Dame is getting their usual hype but they are unproven so far. Stony Brook has not looked good, Loyola has fallen, Duke is still in a tail spin (what has happened to Duke). The rest of the Top 20 does not look competitive when compared to the Top 3 or 4 teams.

This 5th year nonsense is not good for the sport. In normal years the Top Programs stockpile the best players but now a few of those top teams are simply too deep. There is not enough talent to go around to begin with and now the Top Programs can keep their best players around for an extra year and also bring in seasoned high quality 5th year transfers.

IMHO, Stony Brook does not look like a Top 10 team, Duke and Towson are questionable inn the Top 15, Loyola has done nothing to prove that they belong in the Top 20. I guess the pollsters just go with the usual suspects.

On a positive note, after the Top 4 I think we will see some very competitive games. Towson vs Stony Brook was competitive, Ohio State, Hopkins, Rutgers and Michigan will compete with each other as will PSU and Maryland (I don't think anyone in the Big 10 beats Northwestern). Louisville, Virginia, Duke, Virginia Tech should all compete with each other just don't think they are as strong as BC or ND and UNC and Syracuse are in their own league.

Notre Dame, Penn State, Florida and BC will fight it out for the 4th spot in the Final Four.... Maybe Maryland as well.

With teams having to go back to normal scholarship numbers next year maybe we will see less of the 5th players.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
1 North Carolina
2 Syracuse
3 Northwestern
4 Notre Dame
5 Penn State
6 Florida
7 Stony Brook
8 Maryland
9 Virginia
10 Boston College
11 Towson
12 Duke
13 Navy
14 Virginia Tech
15 Richmond
16 Drexel
17 Louisville
18 Loyola
19 Stanford
20 Hofstra

Hopefully some teams will continue to improve so the NCAA tournament can be competitive and entertaining. Not sure which teams can do it, Penn State, Florida, Boston College, Maryland, Virginia? Obviously North Carolina and Syracuse are at the Top right now, If Northwesters defense has improved since last year they will be in the mix. Notre Dame is getting their usual hype but they are unproven so far. Stony Brook has not looked good, Loyola has fallen, Duke is still in a tail spin (what has happened to Duke). The rest of the Top 20 does not look competitive when compared to the Top 3 or 4 teams.

This 5th year nonsense is not good for the sport. In normal years the Top Programs stockpile the best players but now a few of those top teams are simply too deep. There is not enough talent to go around to begin with and now the Top Programs can keep their best players around for an extra year and also bring in seasoned high quality 5th year transfers.

IMHO, Stony Brook does not look like a Top 10 team, Duke and Towson are questionable inn the Top 15, Loyola has done nothing to prove that they belong in the Top 20. I guess the pollsters just go with the usual suspects.

On a positive note, after the Top 4 I think we will see some very competitive games. Towson vs Stony Brook was competitive, Ohio State, Hopkins, Rutgers and Michigan will compete with each other as will PSU and Maryland (I don't think anyone in the Big 10 beats Northwestern). Louisville, Virginia, Duke, Virginia Tech should all compete with each other just don't think they are as strong as BC or ND and UNC and Syracuse are in their own league.

Notre Dame, Penn State, Florida and BC will fight it out for the 4th spot in the Final Four.... Maybe Maryland as well.

With teams having to go back to normal scholarship numbers next year maybe we will see less of the 5th players.

I don't mind the 5th year players ,most other sports have even more and essentially you are adding in more skilled players to a sport that needs them. Most schools still stayed at their 12 scholly limit so next year will be the same.

I think you are giving BC too much credit at this point and would say SBU has been better against their common opponents and would put ND PSU easily ahead of them with Fl MD slightly ahead.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
1 North Carolina
2 Syracuse
3 Northwestern
4 Notre Dame
5 Penn State
6 Florida
7 Stony Brook
8 Maryland
9 Virginia
10 Boston College
11 Towson
12 Duke
13 Navy
14 Virginia Tech
15 Richmond
16 Drexel
17 Louisville
18 Loyola
19 Stanford
20 Hofstra

I don't mind the 5th year players ,most other sports have even more and essentially you are adding in more skilled players to a sport that needs them. Most schools still stayed at their 12 scholly limit so next year will be the same.

I think you are giving BC too much credit at this point and would say SBU has been better against their common opponents and would put ND PSU easily ahead of them with Fl MD slightly ahead.

The NCAA allowed teams to go above the 12 scholarship limit for this year. Any scholarship that a returning 5th year player had did not count against the "12 scholarship cap". I believe it was up to each school to decide if they would go above the 12 cap, I do not know the percentage of schools that chose to fund the additional scholarships (my kids school chose to do it). I would guess the top programs all did it.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
1 North Carolina
2 Syracuse
3 Northwestern
4 Notre Dame
5 Penn State
6 Florida
7 Stony Brook
8 Maryland
9 Virginia
10 Boston College
11 Towson
12 Duke
13 Navy
14 Virginia Tech
15 Richmond
16 Drexel
17 Louisville
18 Loyola
19 Stanford
20 Hofstra

Unfortunately Stony Brook does not have a very difficult schedule the rest of the way. I realize that it's not their fault but it is what it is. Hofstra might surprise this year, we will see. Not being in competitive game will hurt Stony Brook come Tournament time. My guess is an early exit from the tournament for SBU.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
"Unfortunately Stony Brook does not have a very difficult schedule the rest of the way. I realize that it's not their fault but it is what it is. Hofstra might surprise this year, we will see. Not being in competitive game will hurt Stony Brook come Tournament time. My guess is an early exit from the tournament for SBU."

I could see a first round match up against BC as they are fairly regional with BC hitting the exits early. Hofstra will never be successful , they essentially only allow 1 player to shoot the ball ,fairly easy for any team to game plan against.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I think Cuse will be fires up for this game. They never got to play last year. Team seems solid without 51 but keeper needs to be on fire

Should be great game. Both teams are loaded.... Just looking at the 12 Starters for each squad and they are very talented. UNC 10 of the 12 Starters were Under Armour All-Americans, It looks like 5 or 6 have earned All-American honors in college, they are loaded with upper classmen including 5th year players (1 grad student transfer who starts). Syracuse is loaded as well... It looks like 7 of the 12 starters were Under Armour All-Americans, and 4 or 5 have earned All-American as a college player. Syracuse is also a veteran team I do not believe any freshmen start for either team. (1 grad student transfer who starts). Both teams are deep and the other players who may not "start" but who play every game are all excellent. I think the edge goes to UNC in this one but there is a good chance they could play 3 games vs each other this year.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Does anyone have any insight as to why Duke has fallen off? Honest question, the program began in 1996, they made their first NCAA Tournament in 1998, They made it to the Final Four in 1999, they won their first ACC regular season championship in 2004, their first ACC Tournament in 2005, they went to the Final Four again in 2006, 2007 and 2008, from 2006 - 2015 they finished the season ranked in the Top 10 every year and made a couple more Final Fours, they ended the season Ranked 11th in 2016. Duke was not Top 20 in 2017, 2018 or 2019 (2020 doesn't count) and they do not look to be very good this year. I do not think there is another program that has fallen off like Duke. Just curious as to why they have dropped off.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
"Unfortunately Stony Brook does not have a very difficult schedule the rest of the way. I realize that it's not their fault but it is what it is. Hofstra might surprise this year, we will see. Not being in competitive game will hurt Stony Brook come Tournament time. My guess is an early exit from the tournament for SBU."

I could see a first round match up against BC as they are fairly regional with BC hitting the exits early. Hofstra will never be successful , they essentially only allow 1 player to shoot the ball ,fairly easy for any team to game plan against.

Very unlikely BC and SBU would meet in the first round, Hofstra is a solid second tier team as is Stony Brook (this year). Hofstra vs Stony Brook should be a competitive game this year.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Very unlikely BC and SBU would meet in the first round, Hofstra is a solid second tier team as is Stony Brook (this year). Hofstra vs Stony Brook should be a competitive game this year.

Hofstra needed a lot of luck to beat St Joseph’s by 1. As much as I’m not a SB fan they are in the second tier after unc cuse NW Hofstra is a team on the outskirts of the top 20 definitely improving tho
Previous post is spot on could see Sb with BC and possibly the NEC winner that the winner of that pool would play cuse in quarter final

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Let’s say it the way it actually is After top 2 it’s a garbage shoot. NW is great but play absolutely no Defense. Norte Dame is also talented but are too busy playing weak teams and over this season and last short season play cupcake schedule but it’s never discussed on here Minus the top two anything is possible. Teams will improve as year goes on with no fall ball more than they ever have Maryland SB BC would not be shocking if these teams made a run. Penn state nah and Florida will have zero top 20 wins on their resume.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Does anyone have any insight as to why Duke has fallen off? Honest question, the program began in 1996, they made their first NCAA Tournament in 1998, They made it to the Final Four in 1999, they won their first ACC regular season championship in 2004, their first ACC Tournament in 2005, they went to the Final Four again in 2006, 2007 and 2008, from 2006 - 2015 they finished the season ranked in the Top 10 every year and made a couple more Final Fours, they ended the season Ranked 11th in 2016. Duke was not Top 20 in 2017, 2018 or 2019 (2020 doesn't count) and they do not look to be very good this year. I do not think there is another program that has fallen off like Duke. Just curious as to why they have dropped off.

One thought would be “did another team steal their thunder/ take their place” but I don’t see it. If Stanford, Vanderbilt, Hopkins or an Ivy other than (Princeton or Penn) was consistently Top 10 or even top 20 I would say maybe they were winning the recruiting battle against Duke. That doesn’t appear to be the case and from what I can tell they still get their fair share of high end recruits. Strange that they have dropped down a notch.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

One thought would be “did another team steal their thunder/ take their place” but I don’t see it. If Stanford, Vanderbilt, Hopkins or an Ivy other than (Princeton or Penn) was consistently Top 10 or even top 20 I would say maybe they were winning the recruiting battle against Duke. That doesn’t appear to be the case and from what I can tell they still get their fair share of high end recruits. Strange that they have dropped down a notch.

No one does mess with more

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Let’s say it the way it actually is After top 2 it’s a garbage shoot. NW is great but play absolutely no Defense. Norte Dame is also talented but are too busy playing weak teams and over this season and last short season play cupcake schedule but it’s never discussed on here Minus the top two anything is possible. Teams will improve as year goes on with no fall ball more than they ever have Maryland SB BC would not be shocking if these teams made a run. Penn state nah and Florida will have zero top 20 wins on their resume.

Stony Brook is not in the same class as Maryland or BC, they are not in the same class as Florida or Penn State for that matter. As far as Stony Brook the remaining schedule is a joke.
Stony Brook has benefited from a terrific PR Spin machine and the weak schedule they play each year which enabled SBU to show a gaudy regular season record and the players to pad their stats. Look at their record vs Top 10 teams and they come down to earth. That said, SBU is one of the Top 10 - 15 programs but they are on the tail end of that group. BTW. After that group of 10 - 15 there is a big drop off, very few of those teams are competitive with the top teams. There are a hand full of teams that come in and out of the top 20 from time to time but there are 15 - 18 teams that are there just about every year.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Stony Brook is not in the same class as Maryland or BC, they are not in the same class as Florida or Penn State for that matter. As far as Stony Brook the remaining schedule is a joke.
Stony Brook has benefited from a terrific PR Spin machine and the weak schedule they play each year which enabled SBU to show a gaudy regular season record and the players to pad their stats. Look at their record vs Top 10 teams and they come down to earth. That said, SBU is one of the Top 10 - 15 programs but they are on the tail end of that group. BTW. After that group of 10 - 15 there is a big drop off, very few of those teams are competitive with the top teams. There are a hand full of teams that come in and out of the top 20 from time to time but there are 15 - 18 teams that are there just about every year.

Think the point is would it shock you if SB beat Penn state who they have dismantled in the past and what exactly has " the spun PR machine of BC done to convince you they are better than Sb Was it the 21-9 loss to UNC (btw SB played UNC way better) I do not love nor detest SB but the same points you use against SB you need to use universally My belief is after top 3/4 anyone could beat anyone Teams 4/5 up to 15 in the rankings is depending on the day then yes its a drop. Speaking of schedules check out Florida

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

I would agree with most of this, it will be survival to the finish line with pauses and cancellations

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Funny how the mens lacrosse thread on here is barely posted on you people on here are pathetic

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Since 2015 here is how Stony Brook has actually done vs teams that finished the season ranked in the Top 10.

Stony Brook Vs Top 10 Teams........ SBU 7 wins - 14 losses. Pretty sure that puts it all in perspective.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Funny how the mens lacrosse thread on here is barely posted on you people on here are pathetic

Pot meet Kettle...

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Since 2015 here is how Stony Brook has actually done vs teams that finished the season ranked in the Top 10.

Stony Brook Vs Top 10 Teams........ SBU 7 wins - 14 losses. Pretty sure that puts it all in perspective.
Actually you just made me go back and look and Only did because i thought you would have a jaded angle. It is actually 9 wins vs Top ten but when you dive deeper out of the 12 losses ALL are to teams that finished in the Top5 and all but two to teams that finished top 3 and 5 of the 12 were in NCAA quarterfinals. The deeper dive is actually more impressive. Also think most people that comment on here are from LI so the PR is a little more in our faces. Will say having daughters and a son the social media is large large part of recruiting. Lets just all be glad there is lacrosse and stop the venom spewing. My final 4 is Cuse UNC NW and ND good luck to all

Like Reply Quote
Page 13 of 45 1 2 11 12 13 14 15 44 45
Quick Reply

Options
HTML is disabled
UBBCode is enabled
CAPTCHA Verification

Link Copied to Clipboard