Downingtown West/STEM Academy (PA) 2021 Midfield, Attack Kurt Rachau Commits to Rollins College

@CBLaxers Boys' Recruit: Downingtown West/STEM Academy (PA) 2021 Midfield, Attack Kurt Rachau of Fusion Elite Lacrosse has made a verbal commitment to play lacrosse at Rollins College.

High school: Downingtown West/STEM Academy (Downingtown, PA)
Grad year: 2021
Positions: Midfield, Attack
College committed to: Rollins College
Club team: Fusion Elite Lacrosse, Penn Lax All-Stars (Box)
Lacrosse honors: US Boxla Bantam Team Philadelphia Stars
Why did you choose Rollins College, Men's D2? "I chose Rollins for the great academic opportunity along with a good lacrosse program and beautiful campus."
Is there anything else you would like to share? "I wish to thank my parents, teammates and my Fusion coaches Steve Holmes and Kevin Crowley, West Coaches Ray Beneke and Billy Davis, and Penn Lax Coaches Adam Mueller and Todd MacFarlane for all their help and support."
What other colleges did you consider? "Rhodes, Stevenson, DeSales."

College Bound Laxers (CB Laxers), the official college commitments sponsor for BackOfTheCAGE.com Boys' Recruits, congratulates Kurt Rachau on his commitment to Rollins College. CB Laxers is dedicated to providing premier recruiting-events for players who have aspirations of playing at the collegiate level and embrace the opportunity to give an edge to student-athletes to be acknowledged by top college coaches. Their philosophy is to keep all events intimate and boutique for the highest level of exposure and their UnD1sputed Showcase attracts some of the top players from around the country and they have helped hundreds of players to go on to play at the DI, II & III levels. For players looking to maximize their exposure, visit CBLaxers.com for more information about their upcoming events.
View College Profile Below: