BOTC BOTC
The UnD1sputed Showcase (Boys & Girls) in June & the Girls LI Showcase is Open on CBLaxers.com - Don't Miss Out as 88 Players Only Accepted!! PWant FILLED REGISTRATIONS, REAL SOCIAL MEDIA FOLLOWERS for you? Contact us! | Be Part of Our Intriguing Newsletter List and Our Elite Community: Influence & Network with U.S. based Laxers!
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY MOST RECENT POSTS
MD Girls 2028
by Anonymous -
Girls High School Lax
by Anonymous -
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Forum Statistics
Forums20
Topics3,802
Posts384,882
Members2,606
Most Online62,980
Feb 6th, 2020
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY FOLLOW US ON TWITTER
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Page 38 of 73 1 2 36 37 38 39 40 72 73
Re: Boys 2026-7th Grade Fall 2020/Summer 2021
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
How many is Express bringing to NJ or wherever their playday is next weekend?

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE SPONSORS

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by Anonymous
Express is just sending the B team just to make the parents happy! Happy parent equals more money. Have they even won a game?

So what if they are? The kids still get a great experience!
Yes they have won games.
Why does it bother you or anyone else that they send 2 teams. Last I checked, no one was fundraising for the poor kids on Express to attend the WSYL qualifiers. Is it because you're afraid they'll have an advantage? If not, then you and others like you, seem to care an awful lot about "b" kids, that have no impact on your elite lacrosse kid.

I'm sure the long time Express kids that were bumped to the B team will enjoy losing at the qualifiers and watching their buddys in the summer.

This isn’t the first time express or 91 has sent multiple teams to the qualifiers OR the championship series. Both have done this multiple times. Why do parents care so much about these teams. Jealousy...

You think that B team has a shot at top 7?

I assume tournament won't let express put A team players into B games when B losing?

Ha, does that happen??

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Express is just sending the B team just to make the parents happy! Happy parent equals more money. Have they even won a game?

Yes they have won games.
Why does it bother you or anyone else that they send 2 teams. Last I checked, no one was fundraising for the poor kids on Express to attend the WSYL qualifiers. Is it because you're afraid they'll have an advantage? If not, then you and others

like you, seem to care an awful lot about "b" kids, that have no impact on your elite lacrosse kid.

I'm sure the long time Express kids that were bumped to the B team will enjoy losing at the qualifiers and watching their buddys in the summer.

As I understand it, they had more than 25 on their roster coming into this season. Those parents knew there was a chance their kid might not go with the top team.

Yes, but there is hope that might not happen and if they attend enough trainings their sons skills will be recognized and he will get bumped up the depth chart. Yes, parents actually believe this instead of just accepting the spot where their son belongs. And let things just progress over time.

That is the Express sales model. And you bought it hook, line and sinker.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Yep!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Yes they have won games.
Why does it bother you or anyone else that they send 2 teams. Last I checked, no one was fundraising for the poor kids on Express to attend the WSYL qualifiers. Is it because you're afraid they'll have an advantage? If not, then you and others

like you, seem to care an awful lot about "b" kids, that have no impact on your elite lacrosse kid.

As I understand it, they had more than 25 on their roster coming into this season. Those parents knew there was a chance their kid might not go with the top team.

Yes, but there is hope that might not happen and if they attend enough trainings their sons skills will be recognized and he will get bumped up the depth chart. Yes, parents actually believe this instead of just accepting the spot where their son belongs. And let things just progress over time.

That is the Express sales model. And you bought it hook, line and sinker.

Express W going for the WS qualifier is a stronger team than prob 90% of the teams on LI aside from maybe 2-3. Top notch coaching so I wouldn't jump to criticize anyone that makes that choice for their son.

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Please stop! So let’s hear the Li teams they actually beat? They have a solid 5 kids that should actually take their talent to another team. I would agree that they do have good coaching.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Please stop! So let’s hear the Li teams they actually beat? They have a solid 5 kids that should actually take their talent to another team. I would agree that they do have good coaching.

To do what? Be on another team that only has 5 or 6 kids. How many LI teams have depth beyond that?
IMO they may as well stay where they are and be on a team with an amazing coach.

Also, it begs the question, why do YOU care??? It's not your son on that team. It's not your hard earned money paying their tuition. You do you.
It makes me wonder why so many people care about a team that according to them is no good and doesn't belong there. You should be happy! One easy team for your son the lacrosse god to beat.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
this is nonsense. the holdbacks have not hit the 2026 class for LXC. over the next couple of years it happens with players heading to private schools. there are no holdbacks on the 2026 team (at least on the top team, that is). maybe a couple/few with summer birthdays but that is the difference in the school stating dates. the older teams it is certainly true, but this particular class has not had the influx as of yet.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Relax guy you sound obsessed.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

To do what? Be on another team that only has 5 or 6 kids. How many LI teams have depth beyond that?
IMO they may as well stay where they are and be on a team with an amazing coach.

Also, it begs the question, why do YOU care??? It's not your son on that team. It's not your hard earned money paying their tuition. You do you.
It makes me wonder why so many people care about a team that according to them is no good and doesn't belong there. You should be happy! One easy team for your son the lacrosse god to beat.

There definitely seems like too many people obsessed with this team. Nervous? Jealous? Why care so much about express 2nd team??

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

There definitely seems like too many people obsessed with this team. Nervous? Jealous? Why care so much about express 2nd team??

Did you ever think maybe those “solid 5-6 players” may have come from other teams because they want to play for Express?
My kid loves playing for them. He’s played for other teams good coaches, daddy coaches,young coaches etc. Made other teams in different tryouts but HIS choice was to play here. He’s coached well,plays the position he likes, improving his skills and is happy. So I don’t see why I would send him to True Blue or Lockjaw or 91 or anywhere else. Great he’ll never leave the field! Play every position but goalie! But he’ll also not win much or be where he wants.
Ridiculous comment by the jealous poster. There’s probably more than 8 players on that team that have come from other teams to play this season with Express Wieczorek that can play for any other team on the island. Get over yourself. They play where they want to be. Go watch your own kid.
In this tough year being on Express Wieczorek has been great for my son.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
this is nonsense. the holdbacks have not hit the 2026 class for LXC. over the next couple of years it happens with players heading to private schools. there are no holdbacks on the 2026 team (at least on the top team, that is). maybe a couple/few with summer birthdays but that is the difference in the school stating dates. the older teams it is certainly true, but this particular class has not had the influx as of yet.

So no holdbacks on laxachusetts? Why absent from WSYL then? A previous post sends to say that laxachusetts is too old.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Did you ever think maybe those “solid 5-6 players” may have come from other teams because they want to play for Express?
My kid loves playing for them. He’s played for other teams good coaches, daddy coaches,young coaches etc. Made other teams in different tryouts but HIS choice was to play here. He’s coached well,plays the position he likes, improving his skills and is happy. So I don’t see why I would send him to True Blue or Lockjaw or 91 or anywhere else. Great he’ll never leave the field! Play every position but goalie! But he’ll also not win much or be where he wants.
Ridiculous comment by the jealous poster. There’s probably more than 8 players on that team that have come from other teams to play this season with Express Wieczorek that can play for any other team on the island. Get over yourself. They play where they want to be. Go watch your own kid.

You seem to get it. Do what is best by your son! These kids only have so many opportunities to be carefree and play. As this blog clearly shows they will be big fat has beens living through their kids soon enough. They are all 12 and barely 13 which means they are closer to being draft eligible than they were when they played in kindergarten. Think about that. Stop putting more undue pressure on them then they are already getting from their peers, their school work, and puberty for that matter. Grind your axes and take out your frustrations in your alumni games. Stop putting more pressure on our kids that we never had to deal with. Stop shaming parents, coaches, and most of all kids for that matter. In the end make sure your son is happy, well adjusted, and participates in as many sports and activities that he can. We should all be parents that guide our kids and push them to excel but not at the expense of their happiness or our own for that matter. Find what works for you and yours, set expectations that are attainable and mind your own business. Speak positively on this blog and criticize face to face. God knows there's enough negative BS in this world that we don't need to perpetuate it. Good luck and good health to all of the players and teams participating this season and beyond. Wins & Losses matter but not as much as relationships, integrity, and happiness.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

You seem to get it. Do what is best by your son! These kids only have so many opportunities to be carefree and play. As this blog clearly shows they will be big fat has beens living through their kids soon enough. They are all 12 and barely 13 which means they are closer to being draft eligible than they were when they played in kindergarten. Think about that. Stop putting more undue pressure on them then they are already getting from their peers, their school work, and puberty for that matter. Grind your axes and take out your frustrations in your alumni games. Stop putting more pressure on our kids that we never had to deal with. Stop shaming parents, coaches, and most of all kids for that matter. In the end make sure your son is happy, well adjusted, and participates in as many sports and activities that he can. We should all be parents that guide our kids and push them to excel but not at the expense of their happiness or our own for that matter. Find what works for you and yours, set expectations that are attainable and mind your own business. Speak positively on this blog and criticize face to face. God knows there's enough negative BS in this world that we don't need to perpetuate it. Good luck and good health to all of the players and teams participating this season and beyond. Wins & Losses matter but not as much as relationships, integrity, and happiness.

TLDR

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
We played Express Wiecz this year. Very solid team. How does WSYL work ? Is their an East qualifier ? What LI yeams will we see there ?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Strong rumor, they will be moving the qualifier to Long Island as Delaware is still a quarantine state.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Relax express dad. No one cares about Express W. The reason people starting commenting on this team was because of this comment

“ Express W going for the WS qualifier is a stronger team than prob 90% of the teams on LI aside from maybe 2-3. Top notch coaching so I wouldn't jump to criticize anyone that makes that choice for their son.”

That’s what got everyone all pissed off. I sure you would agree it’s a silly statement.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Thanks mom

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

TLDR

TLDR
You read it. It bothers you. LOL

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
We played Express Wiecz this year. Very solid team. How does WSYL work ? Is their an East qualifier ? What LI yeams will we see there ?

Go back a few pages, east teams are listed

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Relax express dad. No one cares about Express W. The reason people starting commenting on this team was because of this comment

“ Express W going for the WS qualifier is a stronger team than prob 90% of the teams on LI aside from maybe 2-3. Top notch coaching so I wouldn't jump to criticize anyone that makes that choice for their son.”

That’s what got everyone all pissed off. I sure you would agree it’s a silly statement.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

I think you’re the only one pissed off Mommy. Could it be because it’s true? What are these other super strong teams on Long Island? If you’re so pissed off must be 10 stronger. Let me guess you’re a True Blue mom? Maybe some other powerhouse!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
My son played the express Wiezorek team. I thought they were pretty decent also. Not a top team but definitely some strong kids there. To say they aren't one of the better LI teams just can't be true.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
You’re right people seem to be obsessed with express...why isn’t anyone talking about 91? Could it be because kids left for express lol, leaving 91 with 15 players and forcing them to bring 2027 kids up to play with them lol. What a sad organization

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

That “list” doesn’t even show Express on it. Not to mentionI heard Legacy is going as well.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Oh wow . Here come 2027 machine to save the day. Get a grip 91, express spanked your 2026 team and also spanked your 2027 dream team machine. Combining the two will be just be more spanking ahead for you. What a joke

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I’m surprised they are bringing any more players. They only played 15 before everyone left!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Oh wow . Here come 2027 machine to save the day. Get a grip 91, express spanked your 2026 team and also spanked your 2027 dream team machine. Combining the two will be just be more spanking ahead for you. What a joke
Arrogance such as this is going to be why your team does not win the WSYL. It's an infection that will only get worse.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
One or two great games is all it takes to win a championship near the end. Anything can happen! That’s why they play the games and don’t hand out trophies on ratings!
Some surprise upsets would make some parents go insane!
I just hope boys get to have a somewhat normal season. Good luck to all.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Is Legacy 2026 going to World Seties ?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

That “list” doesn’t even show Express on it. Not to mentionI heard Legacy is going as well.

Express is on the list 2x

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Arrogance such as this is going to be why your team does not win the WSYL. It's an infection that will only get worse.

91 is the arrogant organization. They have known for years that the 2026 team was struggling. Parents were asking for a change. Their requests were ignored. You reap what you sow.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

91 is the arrogant organization. They have known for years that the 2026 team was struggling. Parents were asking for a change. Their requests were ignored. You reap what you sow.

You are correct. I questioned why what going on and left. The coaches are very nice guys but definitely play to the towns that they are from. In my opinion they’re trying to make the players from their town/Hs stronger so that their sons teams are stronger when they get they. They are sacrificing 91.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Can you guys bring down some subs from Se-Port Deli on Saturday?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Can you guys bring down some subs from Se-Port Deli on Saturday?
Love that place! Yes!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Best deli on the island, I’ll take a hungry man please!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Best deli on the island, I’ll take a hungry man please!

Need a Ward Melville, Vic Ochi and a Steve Matz

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Couldn’t have said it better!!! 👏🏻

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

You are correct. I questioned why what going on and left. The coaches are very nice guys but definitely play to the towns that they are from. In my opinion they’re trying to make the players from their town/Hs stronger so that their sons teams are stronger when they get they. They are sacrificing 91.

What town teams are they playing to? Or towns?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

What town teams are they playing to? Or towns?

You must be new here

Page 38 of 73 1 2 36 37 38 39 40 72 73

Link Copied to Clipboard