BOTC BOTC
The UnD1sputed Showcase (Boys & Girls) in June & the Girls LI Showcase is Open for Registration on CBLaxers.com - Don't Miss Out as 88 Players Only Accepted! | Invest for Growth - ADVERTISE with us!
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY MOST RECENT POSTS
MD Girls 2028
by Anonymous -
Girls High School Lax
by Anonymous -
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Forum Statistics
Forums20
Topics3,802
Posts384,882
Members2,606
Most Online62,980
Feb 6th, 2020
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY FOLLOW US ON TWITTER
Previous Thread
Next Thread
New Reply
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Page 83 of 267 1 2 81 82 83 84 85 266 267
Re: Boys 2026 Grads - Mid Atlantic Region
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Guess I must’ve missed the part where any club on earth is seeking out your “respect” or pay any mind whether they “earned your respect” or not. How funny is it when parents get butt hurt over their child losing a youth lacrosse game, because this is what it’s all about, losing and not winning, not respect at all.

Like Reply Quote
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE SPONSORS

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
There is no more True-Atlantic Team

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Quote: am guessing from your response that you live on the East Coast, where every kid plays and every ex-lax professional has a clinic every weekend for players to attend. Being in a non-hotbed state, like myself, we don’t have that. We also don’t have such a huge population of really good players yet. In order to compete at good tourneys it’s imperative to be on a National team, if we don’t we can’t compete at the highest level. As a result, good players on teams like True, Mad Dog National, WCS, 3D National, Team 91 National, Legends, Unrl and Nationals play to gain that much needed valuable experience in good competitive games (like all the East coast enjoys any given weekend). It’s also imperative for good players in non-hotbeds to get exposure and that happens on National teams. These National teams provide our kids opportunities that they would never have otherwise and it comes from need. And kids like my son come away with it with friends all over the US.
But don’t be fooled, most of your East Coast teams are pulling kids from all over the country, Crabs, Team 91 just to name a few pull kids from CA, CO and TX on the regular at all ages. Just like your private schools and boarding schools show extreme interest in our players when they perform well at one of the many showcases. Do you detest those teams that pull in kids from other states? Why do you think they do that?
What you should really care about is your own child and choosing circumstances that give him the best results, kind of like what I do. Who cares what teams other kids play on, be thankful that there are several very competitive teams coming out every weekend to play your team and paying big bucks to be there. If we didn’t come out you would play the same few teams over and over again. Be thankful your son has the god given abilities to play and relish in these times, they pass by so quickly and if you’ve spent that time being angry you are missing out on so much happiness.

If you don’t live in the Non-hotbed areas you have no clue what parents are up against and the measures we have to go through to give our kids the same competitive advantage your own East coast kids have. While you enjoy your Sunday dinner at home after a long tourney weekend, we slum through BWI sweaty and hungry trying to get home by Monday morning to work and spend the plane ride doing homework. But we do it because we support our children and really it is fun! Be thankful that your location awards you benefits that other kids don’t have instead of mocking other children. What’s so ironic about this whole thing is that all your children are pretty cool and friendly, they are friends with players like mine on National teams, they don’t begrudge their peers and they support each other. It’s surprising how they get it, but adults don’t. /end quote

I wrote the original True post. Very well written and thoughtful reply by you. I believe I now understand the value of national teams. Thank you for taking the time to share your perspective. Well done!

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by Anonymous
I am guessing from your response that you live on the East Coast, where every kid plays and every ex-lax professional has a clinic every weekend for players to attend. Being in a non-hotbed state, like myself, we don’t have that. We also don’t have such a huge population of really good players yet. In order to compete at good tourneys it’s imperative to be on a National team, if we don’t we can’t compete at the highest level. As a result, good players on teams like True, Mad Dog National, WCS, 3D National, Team 91 National, Legends, Unrl and Nationals play to gain that much needed valuable experience in good competitive games (like all the East coast enjoys any given weekend). It’s also imperative for good players in non-hotbeds to get exposure and that happens on National teams. These National teams provide our kids opportunities that they would never have otherwise and it comes from need. And kids like my son come away with it with friends all over the US.
But don’t be fooled, most of your East Coast teams are pulling kids from all over the country, Crabs, Team 91 just to name a few pull kids from CA, CO and TX on the regular at all ages. Just like your private schools and boarding schools show extreme interest in our players when they perform well at one of the many showcases. Do you detest those teams that pull in kids from other states? Why do you think they do that?
What you should really care about is your own child and choosing circumstances that give him the best results, kind of like what I do. Who cares what teams other kids play on, be thankful that there are several very competitive teams coming out every weekend to play your team and paying big bucks to be there. If we didn’t come out you would play the same few teams over and over again. Be thankful your son has the god given abilities to play and relish in these times, they pass by so quickly and if you’ve spent that time being angry you are missing out on so much happiness.

If you don’t live in the Non-hotbed areas you have no clue what parents are up against and the measures we have to go through to give our kids the same competitive advantage your own East coast kids have. While you enjoy your Sunday dinner at home after a long tourney weekend, we slum through BWI sweaty and hungry trying to get home by Monday morning to work and spend the plane ride doing homework. But we do it because we support our children and really it is fun! Be thankful that your location awards you benefits that other kids don’t have instead of mocking other children. What’s so ironic about this whole thing is that all your children are pretty cool and friendly, they are friends with players like mine on National teams, they don’t begrudge their peers and they support each other. It’s surprising how they get it, but adults don’t.

This is a pathetic attempt to save face.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
It might be easier to move closer?

Like Reply Quote
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
1st draft/maybe last - might have a team move up or down. But other than that here are the divisions for HOCO 2026. Do yourself a favor and watch as much as you can at all levels. A lot of talent on most, if not all these teams - games start 3/21

Good luck!

THESE ARE NOT IN ANY ORDER

ELITE

TRUE ANNAPOLIS GREEN
CRABS
VLC
TEAM 91
ANNAPOLIS HAWKS
FCA
BETHESDA BLUE
MADLAX CAPITAL
LOONEY'S
NEXT LEVEL

AAA

ZINGOS BLACK
TRW WOLFPACK
SHORE KAOS
BREAKERS BLUE
SIDEWINDERS
SALTWATER
ROUGHRIDERS
HOCO PINK

AA

TRUE KP
CANNONS
EASTSIDE LAX
FOREST HILL SELECT
MESA MD
BALTIMORE SWARM
TOP CALIBER
PLC

A

TRUE BALTIMORE
TRUE ANNAPOLIS WHITE
KOOPERS
MADLAX DMV
GREEN HORNETS
TEAM MARYLAND LC
BETHESDA ORANGE

B

KELLY POST
ZINGOS BLUE
BLUE CLAWS
ROCKFISH COPPER
BREAKERS ORANGE
ALC BAY RAIDERS
VILLE LAX
HARD LAX ELITE

YOUR WELCOME.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
1st draft/maybe last - might have a team move up or down. But other than that here are the divisions for HOCO 2026. Do yourself a favor and watch as much as you can at all levels. A lot of talent on most, if not all these teams - games start 3/21

Good luck!

ELITE

TRUE ANNAPOLIS GREEN
CRABS
VLC
TEAM 91
ANNAPOLIS HAWKS
FCA
BETHESDA BLUE
MADLAX CAPITAL
LOONEY'S
NEXT LEVEL

AAA

ZINGOS BLACK
TRW WOLFPACK
SHORE KAOS
BREAKERS BLUE
SIDEWINDERS
SALTWATER
ROUGHRIDERS
HOCO PINK

AA

TRUE KP
CANNONS
EASTSIDE LAX
FOREST HILL SELECT
MESA MD
BALTIMORE SWARM
TOP CALIBER
PLC

A

TRUE BALTIMORE
TRUE ANNAPOLIS WHITE
KOOPERS
MADLAX DMV
GREEN HORNETS
TEAM MARYLAND LC
BETHESDA ORANGE

B

KELLY POST
ZINGOS BLUE
BLUE CLAWS
ROCKFISH COPPER
BREAKERS ORANGE
ALC BAY RAIDERS
VILLE LAX
HARD LAX ELITE

YOUR WELCOME.

Is this the actual list? So Elite has gone from 8 teams to 10? I doubt that.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Good luck!

ELITE

TRUE ANNAPOLIS GREEN
CRABS
VLC
TEAM 91
ANNAPOLIS HAWKS
FCA
BETHESDA BLUE
MADLAX CAPITAL
LOONEY'S
NEXT LEVEL

AAA

ZINGOS BLACK
TRW WOLFPACK
SHORE KAOS
BREAKERS BLUE
SIDEWINDERS
SALTWATER
ROUGHRIDERS
HOCO PINK

AA

TRUE KP
CANNONS
EASTSIDE LAX
FOREST HILL SELECT
MESA MD
BALTIMORE SWARM
TOP CALIBER
PLC

A

TRUE BALTIMORE
TRUE ANNAPOLIS WHITE
KOOPERS
MADLAX DMV
GREEN HORNETS
TEAM MARYLAND LC
BETHESDA ORANGE

B

KELLY POST
ZINGOS BLUE
BLUE CLAWS
ROCKFISH COPPER
BREAKERS ORANGE
ALC BAY RAIDERS
VILLE LAX
HARD LAX ELITE

YOUR WELCOME.

You're

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Good luck!

ELITE

TRUE ANNAPOLIS GREEN
CRABS
VLC
TEAM 91
ANNAPOLIS HAWKS
FCA
BETHESDA BLUE
MADLAX CAPITAL
LOONEY'S
NEXT LEVEL

AAA

ZINGOS BLACK
TRW WOLFPACK
SHORE KAOS
BREAKERS BLUE
SIDEWINDERS
SALTWATER
ROUGHRIDERS
HOCO PINK

AA

TRUE KP
CANNONS
EASTSIDE LAX
FOREST HILL SELECT
MESA MD
BALTIMORE SWARM
TOP CALIBER
PLC

A

TRUE BALTIMORE
TRUE ANNAPOLIS WHITE
KOOPERS
MADLAX DMV
GREEN HORNETS
TEAM MARYLAND LC
BETHESDA ORANGE

B

KELLY POST
ZINGOS BLUE
BLUE CLAWS
ROCKFISH COPPER
BREAKERS ORANGE
ALC BAY RAIDERS
VILLE LAX
HARD LAX ELITE

YOUR WELCOME.

Elite Div seems plausible. Would Hoco have a ten team division, though? It's a seven game season, right? Not saying it's impossible but how would they determine who does/doesn't play each other?

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
[quote=Anonymous]1st draft/maybe last - might have a team move up or down. But other than that

Is this the actual list? So Elite has gone from 8 teams to 10? I doubt that.

3 teams in the Elite list wont be happy kinda like when Crabs went winless last year

Like Reply Quote
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Here's another way to look at the divisions with their Top 100 Rankings. The OP did say "1st draft/maybe last - might have a team move up or down" so I'm guessing OP is a member of the Competition Committee.If the teams only play 7 games, shouldn't there be 8 teams in each division? How can you have a true division championship based on teams that didn't play all the teams in the division?

Top 100 Rank (Updated 1/19/2021)

Elite
(10 Teams)
02 ANNAPOLIS HAWKS
05 MADLAX CAPITAL
10 CRABS
22 VLC
27 LOONEYS
34 BETHESDA BLUE
36 TRUE ANNAPOLIS GREEN
41 NEXT LEVEL
42 FCA
45 TEAM 91

AAA
(8 Teams)
58 ZINGOS BLACK
59 ROUGHRIDERS
78 SHORE KAOS
BREAKERS BLUE
HOCO PINK
SALTWATER
SIDEWINDERS
TRW WOLFPACK

AA
(8 Teams)
85 PLC
BALTIMORE SWARM
CANNONS
EASTSIDE LAX
FOREST HILL SELECT
MESA MD
TOP CALIBER
TRUE KP

A
(7 Teams)
71 MADLAX DMV
83 TRUE BALTIMORE
BETHESDA ORANGE
GREEN HORNETS
KOOPERS
TEAM MARYLAND LC
TRUE ANNAPOLIS WHITE

B
(8 Teams)
ALC BAY RAIDERS
BLUE CLAWS
BREAKERS ORANGE
HARD LAX ELITE
KELLY POST
ROCKFISH COPPER
VILLE LAX
ZINGOS BLUE

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Elite Div seems plausible. Would Hoco have a ten team division, though? It's a seven game season, right? Not saying it's impossible but how would they determine who does/doesn't play each other?[/quote]

Hawks and Crabs wont play each other till the Finals - Hogan and McClernan will make sure

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
The bottom five teams on that list would have their hands full with the top 5.

So if they did a weighted schedule, where teams played a couple of extra games against their peer level opponents teams, it could work pretty well.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Spring Madness Play Day 2021
Mar 13, 2021
Milford, DE

https://www.tourneymachine.com/Publ...ivision=h2021030414372210087414863adbf4f

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Great for rec kids, which just paid 2k for low C ball...

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Here's another way to look at the divisions with their Top 100 Rankings. The OP did say "1st draft/maybe last - might have a team move up or down" so I'm guessing OP is a member of the Competition Committee.If the teams only play 7 games, shouldn't there be 8 teams in each division? How can you have a true division championship based on teams that didn't play all the teams in the division?

Elite
(10 Teams)
02 ANNAPOLIS HAWKS
05 MADLAX CAPITAL
10 CRABS
22 VLC
27 LOONEYS
34 BETHESDA BLUE
36 TRUE ANNAPOLIS GREEN
41 NEXT LEVEL
42 FCA
45 TEAM 91

AAA
(8 Teams)
58 ZINGOS BLACK
59 ROUGHRIDERS
78 SHORE KAOS
BREAKERS BLUE
HOCO PINK
SALTWATER
SIDEWINDERS
TRW WOLFPACK

AA
(8 Teams)
85 PLC
BALTIMORE SWARM
CANNONS
EASTSIDE LAX
FOREST HILL SELECT
MESA MD
TOP CALIBER
TRUE KP

A
(7 Teams)
71 MADLAX DMV
83 TRUE BALTIMORE
BETHESDA ORANGE
GREEN HORNETS
KOOPERS
TEAM MARYLAND LC
TRUE ANNAPOLIS WHITE

B
(8 Teams)
ALC BAY RAIDERS
BLUE CLAWS
BREAKERS ORANGE
HARD LAX ELITE
KELLY POST
ROCKFISH COPPER
VILLE LAX
ZINGOS BLUE

Playoffs.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Elite
(10 Teams)
02 ANNAPOLIS HAWKS
05 MADLAX CAPITAL
10 CRABS
22 VLC
27 LOONEYS
34 BETHESDA BLUE
36 TRUE ANNAPOLIS GREEN
41 NEXT LEVEL
42 FCA
45 TEAM 91

AAA
(8 Teams)
58 ZINGOS BLACK
59 ROUGHRIDERS
78 SHORE KAOS
BREAKERS BLUE
HOCO PINK
SALTWATER
SIDEWINDERS
TRW WOLFPACK

AA
(8 Teams)
85 PLC
BALTIMORE SWARM
CANNONS
EASTSIDE LAX
FOREST HILL SELECT
MESA MD
TOP CALIBER
TRUE KP

A
(7 Teams)
71 MADLAX DMV
83 TRUE BALTIMORE
BETHESDA ORANGE
GREEN HORNETS
KOOPERS
TEAM MARYLAND LC
TRUE ANNAPOLIS WHITE

B
(8 Teams)
ALC BAY RAIDERS
BLUE CLAWS
BREAKERS ORANGE
HARD LAX ELITE
KELLY POST
ROCKFISH COPPER
VILLE LAX
ZINGOS BLUE

Sorry but Elite will only have 8.

There are only 7 weeks of the regular season and on top of that WSYL is going to mess up the schedules.

Besides, True and NL did nothing this fall to earn elite by ducking HoCo top tier.

If I’m wrong and there really are 10, then HoCo has become a joke.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
And AA can have 10? Not sure I follow why elite can only have 8. So a couple teams don’t play each other. Isn’t there a playoff weekend? After a few weeks it will be apparent who should be in the playoffs anyway.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
And AA can have 10? Not sure I follow why elite can only have 8. So a couple teams don’t play each other. Isn’t there a playoff weekend? After a few weeks it will be apparent who should be in the playoffs anyway.

We barely have 8 Elite teams in the area. Adding two more just so you can say your kid plays elite lacrosse is ridiculous.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

We barely have 8 Elite teams in the area. Adding two more just so you can say your kid plays elite lacrosse is ridiculous.

Here is my recommendation if a team is ranked in top 20 you can go in the elite division. Any team ranked 21-50 can go into the elite B division. Crabs, hawks, Madlax can play each other over and over again during the season since they are too good for lower ranked teams. That should be fun.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Here is my recommendation if a team is ranked in top 20 you can go in the elite division. Any team ranked 21-50 can go into the elite B division. Crabs, hawks, Madlax can play each other over and over again during the season since they are too good for lower ranked teams. That should be fun.

I guess you forget that Looney’s has beaten Crabs twice and Madlax between the summer and fall seasons.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Good luck!

ELITE

TRUE ANNAPOLIS GREEN
CRABS
VLC
TEAM 91
ANNAPOLIS HAWKS
FCA
BETHESDA BLUE
MADLAX CAPITAL
LOONEY'S
NEXT LEVEL

AAA

ZINGOS BLACK
TRW WOLFPACK
SHORE KAOS
BREAKERS BLUE
SIDEWINDERS
SALTWATER
ROUGHRIDERS
HOCO PINK

AA

TRUE KP
CANNONS
EASTSIDE LAX
FOREST HILL SELECT
MESA MD
BALTIMORE SWARM
TOP CALIBER
PLC

A

TRUE BALTIMORE
TRUE ANNAPOLIS WHITE
KOOPERS
MADLAX DMV
GREEN HORNETS
TEAM MARYLAND LC
BETHESDA ORANGE

B

KELLY POST
ZINGOS BLUE
BLUE CLAWS
ROCKFISH COPPER
BREAKERS ORANGE
ALC BAY RAIDERS
VILLE LAX
HARD LAX ELITE

YOUR WELCOME.

Elite Div seems plausible. Would Hoco have a ten team division, though? It's a seven game season, right? Not saying it's impossible but how would they determine who does/doesn't play each other?
Crabs will make sure they have the easiest schedule.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Good luck!

ELITE

TRUE ANNAPOLIS GREEN
CRABS
VLC
TEAM 91
ANNAPOLIS HAWKS
FCA
BETHESDA BLUE
MADLAX CAPITAL
LOONEY'S
NEXT LEVEL

AAA

ZINGOS BLACK
TRW WOLFPACK
SHORE KAOS
BREAKERS BLUE
SIDEWINDERS
SALTWATER
ROUGHRIDERS
HOCO PINK

AA

TRUE KP
CANNONS
EASTSIDE LAX
FOREST HILL SELECT
MESA MD
BALTIMORE SWARM
TOP CALIBER
PLC

A

TRUE BALTIMORE
TRUE ANNAPOLIS WHITE
KOOPERS
MADLAX DMV
GREEN HORNETS
TEAM MARYLAND LC
BETHESDA ORANGE

B

KELLY POST
ZINGOS BLUE
BLUE CLAWS
ROCKFISH COPPER
BREAKERS ORANGE
ALC BAY RAIDERS
VILLE LAX
HARD LAX ELITE

YOUR WELCOME.

Crabs will make sure they have the easiest schedule.

Original post is correct. Elite now has 10 teams. It's now a watered down joke.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Maybe Hawks, Crabs, Looneys should pull out of HoCo and play a spring schedule against each other, plus a couple of road trips to play teams like Tigers and Express. The other seven teams would have a relatively competitive league. They could pull up the top AAA team to make it an even 8.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Maybe Hawks, Crabs, Looneys should pull out of HoCo and play a spring schedule against each other, plus a couple of road trips to play teams like Tigers and Express. The other seven teams would have a relatively competitive league. They could pull up the top AAA team to make it an even 8.

Thats what Hawks did in the fall lol

Finally someone else said it

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

I guarantee that when the schedule comes out, Madlax will have an easy path to the playoffs.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I like the idea of 2 divisions of 5 in Elite, top two go to final 4 playoffs seeded accordingly.

Don't be surprised if all divisions have 10-12 teams in a year or two. $$$$$$$$$$$$$ talks

It's the most competitive league around top to bottom. Tons of future talent on all these teams

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Any play days this weekend

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

But the Chicken Hawks also pulled out of the 2 fall tournaments that meant anything as they knew they would lose to Express, Sweetlax, Madlax, Tigers, Primetime, Towermen and Jersey Express. They will lose to Madlax and Crabs

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

But the Chicken Hawks also pulled out of the 2 fall tournaments that meant anything as they knew they would lose to Express, Sweetlax, Madlax, Tigers, Primetime, Towermen and Jersey Express. They will lose to Madlax and Crabs

Don't you have HW to finish up?

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Any play days this weekend

LI Express
BBL
True
Hawks

March 6th in Delaware

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Where are Hawks in 26?

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
That's a rec playday, you don't see Express, Hawks, BBL

Two different playdays

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Where are Hawks in 26?

That’s a tournament happening at the same time and place as the play day set up with Express, BBL, Hawks and True.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Where are Hawks in 26?

That’s a tournament happening at the same time and place as the play day set up with Express, BBL, Hawks and True.

Which True team?

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Sorry you got cut from Hawks, There is always next year. Hit The Wall,

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Hawks 2
Express 0

End of 1st