BOTC BOTC
The UnD1sputed Showcase (Boys & Girls) in June & the Girls LI Showcase is Open for Registration on CBLaxers.com - Don't Miss Out as 88 Players Only Accepted! | Invest for Growth - ADVERTISE with us!
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY MOST RECENT POSTS
Girls High School Lax
by Anonymous -
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Forum Statistics
Forums20
Topics3,802
Posts385,610
Members2,606
Most Online62,980
Feb 6th, 2020
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY FOLLOW US ON TWITTER
Previous Thread
Next Thread
New Reply
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Page 82 of 267 1 2 80 81 82 83 84 266 267
Re: Boys 2026 Grads - Mid Atlantic Region
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by Anonymous
Anybody hear about that new VLC Black Ops team?
No, sorry.

Rumor is they loaded up with some FCA/Looneys kids that I know are re-classed so I don’t know how that will work?? Sounds like a money grab to me.

Kids cannot register if they don't meet age requirements.

Just heard from my buddy who has a son playing attack on the VLC Black Ops Team; BLC, Looney's and FCA LPs are rostered. That's not a bad trio to build a team around; BLC and VLC goalies as well. holdbacks still; I guess we are about to find out!!??

Like Reply Quote
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE SPONSORS

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
My sons club had considered playing in the Atlantic Spring Classic tournament sponsored by True and scheduled for this Sat 3/6. Ultimately the club elected to not play so early in the year. I just went to the Tournament Machine to see he schedule and the tournament is not listed. Was this event cancelled or is a schedule coming soon? Maybe a True parent knows more about this?

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
[/quote]Just heard from my buddy who has a son playing attack on the VLC Black Ops Team; BLC, Looney's and FCA LPs are rostered. That's not a bad trio to build a team around; BLC and VLC goalies as well. holdbacks still; I guess we are about to find out!!??[quote]

Your son is incorrect or this is poorly written or your son was told a player was a holdback to make him feel better about himself when other kids outplayed him and the team.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Hawks dad you do realize that once your holdbacks are not playing the hawks will be exposed for what they are: a regular team just like everyone else. Your number 1 status is heavily influenced by your holdbacks. Take that away and we’ll see what you have.

Sorry to disappoint but even with the holdbacks the Hawks are not #1....Express is top!

Those "Express" kids are a joke like their parents.

The parents complained of hawks kids having calf muscles while their underdeveloped kids were literally quitting on the bench and refusing to go into the game against the Hawks while being beaten by 10 or 11 goals. (Look back at the game played at Homewood Field where the kids left the bench and took their gear off and sat down at the end of the field in the 3rd Qtr so they would not get embarrassed any longer) They travelled from Long Island and basically rolled over and quit.

So now Express takes all of 91 LI best kids, a few from Primetime and other townies and think they are #1. They cannot compete with the Hawks, and until they can come within 9 goals against them, they are just jock sniffers like their dads.....

A bunch of has been....never was parents living vicariously through little Vinnie

Hi Rage & we are excited to crush you this weekend. We remember what you did with those less than kosher hits few years ago. It seems you can't handle Express being #1 now. You will lose by 10 & we will yell Vinnie at the end of the game.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
No, sorry.

Rumor is they loaded up with some FCA/Looneys kids that I know are re-classed so I don’t know how that will work?? Sounds like a money grab to me.

Just heard from my buddy who has a son playing attack on the VLC Black Ops Team; BLC, Looney's and FCA LPs are rostered. That's not a bad trio to build a team around; BLC and VLC goalies as well. holdbacks still; I guess we are about to find out!!??

None of the kids playing are reclassed from FCA or Looney’s. There was a couple middies and an attackman.

Like Reply Quote
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Hawks dad you do realize that once your holdbacks are not playing the hawks will be exposed for what they are: a regular team just like everyone else. Your number 1 status is heavily influenced by your holdbacks. Take that away and we’ll see what you have.

Sorry to disappoint but even with the holdbacks the Hawks are not #1....Express is top!

The parents complained of hawks kids having calf muscles while their underdeveloped kids were literally quitting on the bench and refusing to go into the game against the Hawks while being beaten by 10 or 11 goals. (Look back at the game played at Homewood Field where the kids left the bench and took their gear off and sat down at the end of the field in the 3rd Qtr so they would not get embarrassed any longer) They travelled from Long Island and basically rolled over and quit.

So now Express takes all of 91 LI best kids, a few from Primetime and other townies and think they are #1. They cannot compete with the Hawks, and until they can come within 9 goals against them, they are just jock sniffers like their dads.....

A bunch of has been....never was parents living vicariously through little Vinnie

Hi Rage & we are excited to crush you this weekend. We remember what you did with those less than kosher hits few years ago. It seems you can't handle Express being #1 now. You will lose by 10 & we will yell Vinnie at the end of the game.

Less than kosher....you talking about those soft little boys from "strong island" what a joke. Those kids quit like their fathers quit at
Life.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
No, sorry.

None of the kids playing are reclassed from FCA or Looney’s. There was a couple middies and an attackman.

Hawks will make Swiss cheese out of that D don’t worry we will see soon enough.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Those express boys laid down like their moms on prom night against the Hawks

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
the real question here is what team is the number 1 seed coming out of east regional and why would they be able to beat the top 2-3 teams coming out of LI? Its never happened in the the history of WSLY.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Looking fwd to this match up. Hopefully the fields are close so I can catch a few plays while watching my son's game. One thing I know is that if one team wins this game by 10 (which I doubt) it'll be the Hawks.

Like Reply Quote
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Not an Express or Hawks parent, so I didn't see whatever game is being talked about, but what is a less than kosher hit?

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
the real question here is what team is the number 1 seed coming out of east regional and why would they be able to beat the top 2-3 teams coming out of LI? Its never happened in the the history of WSLY.

Sounds like there is a huge drop off from #1 to #2 on LI if you read the forums. The #1 LI team has never beaten the Hawks, until they do, it looks like history may change. BTW, the WSYL is what, 5 years old? Let's not act like LI has been winning this thing for 50 years.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Can someone post the schedule for this playday? Its weird since the Atlantic Spring Classic is at the same venue? Hawks scared to play True again and will be at the same place

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Can someone post the schedule for this playday? Its weird since the Atlantic Spring Classic is at the same venue? Hawks scared to play True again and will be at the same place

Ha, YES!True to play 3 top 2026 teams.

Last edited by JesLax1; .
Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

HAHAHA, edited my post. it said True to play 3 top 2026 teams.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Can someone post the schedule for the Spring Classic?

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

This editing is great, you cannot type the word for the animal that swims in ponds because it rhymes with a curse.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Less then Kosher would be defined as a hit that is unnecessary and not warranted even in the most aggressively of called games . Hits that coaches and parents know go beyond aggressive, targeted towards hurting a child . At the time they were children, at least Express kids were , 10 and maybe 11 , playing 12 and 13 year olds . That’s in the past , it’s obviously a new year , new kids , but kids don’t forget , and the same looser Hawks parents are still there , living through there kids , it’s sad , but true !

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Less then Kosher would be defined as a hit that is unnecessary and not warranted even in the most aggressively of called games . Hits that coaches and parents know go beyond aggressive, targeted towards hurting a child . At the time they were children, at least Express kids were , 10 and maybe 11 , playing 12 and 13 year olds . That’s in the past , it’s obviously a new year , new kids , but kids don’t forget , and the same looser Hawks parents are still there , living through there kids , it’s sad , but true !

I think you must have taken some non-kosher hits to the head in your day. The oldest kids on the team are NOW 13, so you just have to live with the Stonybrook losses. Good luck on Saturday.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

I think you must have taken some non-kosher hits to the head in your day. The oldest kids on the team are NOW 13, so you just have to live with the Stonybrook losses. Good luck on Saturday.

Cant we all get along!!?? Everyone drive safe. Looking forward to lots of great lacrosse on Saturday

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Cant we all get along!!?? Everyone drive safe. Looking forward to lots of great lacrosse on Saturday

Yes!! Settle down people, and lets enjoy our kids on the field. Hawks might win, Express might win, this wont be the last time they play. Some of these kids will likely be college teammates. Cant wait for those parents to meet at the 1st tailgate and become friends then realize that they are friends with the guy that they were calling a fool on here.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Anyone have a link to the schedule?

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I heard the NY folks are bringing subs from Se-Port Deli?

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Anyone have a link to the schedule?

to what?

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Which of the true teams will qualify?
Or are they merging md talent to go to qualifier?

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

I enjoy knocking the Hawks for their "four" holdbacks and their crazy/frustrated Dads as much as anybody, but I do call BS on this. Hawks afraid to play True? Seriously? Now that is a good one.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Play Day this Saturday in Delaware. Not sure of all teams going for 2025 and 2026, but have heard Hawks, BBL, Long Island Express, Jersey Express and True.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

I enjoy knocking the Hawks for their "four" holdbacks and their crazy/frustrated Dads as much as anybody, but I do call BS on this. Hawks afraid to play True? Seriously? Now that is a good one.

True vs Chickens at 4

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

True vs Chickens at 4

Very easy to tell when the kids get out of school.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Which True team is participating in the play date against LI Express this weekend? Atlantic, Annapolis, other??

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

True vs Chickens at 4

Hawks has ducked True many times. Coach Rage pooped his pants with the one goal game in the fall. Hawks days are done. 0-3 this weekend

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

True vs Chickens at 4

Has True 26 taken and won against any elite teams? That's what they should worry about. Not whether they can take on Hawks.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

True vs Chickens at 4

Has True 26 taken and won against any elite teams? That's what they should worry about. Not whether they can take on Hawks.
who is on this True team? where were they playing before? The only one I know is True Illinois, which was like their National level team, i guess. They came to the east coast last year and were beaten easily. Help me understand why would this True team would be more viable.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

True vs Chickens at 4

who is on this True team? where were they playing before? The only one I know is True Illinois, which was like their National level team, i guess. They came to the east coast last year and were beaten easily. Help me understand why would this True team would be more viable.

If you guys are playing them in Delaware, I would guess you will see players from their NJ & PA teams as well if they don't have a game.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I enjoy knocking the Hawks for their "four" holdbacks and their crazy/frustrated Dads as much as anybody, but I do call BS on this. Hawks afraid to play True? Seriously? Now that is a good one.[/quote]

True vs Chickens at 4[/quote]

Very easy to tell when the kids get out of school.[/quote]

Has True 26 taken and won against any elite teams? That's what they should worry about. Not whether they can take on Hawks.[/quote]
who is on this True team? where were they playing before? The only one I know is True Illinois, which was like their National level team, i guess. They came to the east coast last year and were beaten easily. Help me understand why would this True team would be more viable.[/quote]

If you guys are playing them in Delaware, I would guess you will see players from their NJ & PA teams as well if they don't have a game.[/quote]

True is hosing the Atlantic Spring Classic in Delaware so we will assume this will be the True MidAtlantic team that the Hawks saw in the fall.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
True vs Chickens at 4[/quote]

Very easy to tell when the kids get out of school.[/quote]

Has True 26 taken and won against any elite teams? That's what they should worry about. Not whether they can take on Hawks.[/quote]
who is on this True team? where were they playing before? The only one I know is True Illinois, which was like their National level team, i guess. They came to the east coast last year and were beaten easily. Help me understand why would this True team would be more viable.[/quote]

If you guys are playing them in Delaware, I would guess you will see players from their NJ & PA teams as well if they don't have a game.[/quote]

True is hosing the Atlantic Spring Classic in Delaware so we will assume this will be the True MidAtlantic team that the Hawks saw in the fall.[/quote]

True MidAtlanticNortheastMidwest team that Hawks saw in the fall. I fixed that for your. Local players did a great job cheering them on from the sidelines.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
True is the least “true” lacrosse club I am aware of. Plant a flag all over the country. Add in as many kids from other marginal clubs as they can with all sizzle and no steak marketing. Try to find one or two diamonds in the rough out of the sea of average athletes they con with their hype. Owners get rich. None of the local teams are ever good enough to compete in their community on their own. 4 times per year, like Noha’s Ark, they take 2 kids from every team (the diamonds in the rough who blossom) and enroll them in a big name tournament. With this national “all-star” team in tow they compete against clubs that are truly local, whether they be LI Express, Tigers, BBL or Hawks. If they ever prevail and beat one of these teams they claim they are a top club. What have they really accomplished? Beat a local team with a National team.q For this reason I continue to dislike True. If they can ever bring one of their local club that plays together on a regular basis to a tournament and win a game against decent competition they will have earned my respect. Until then....not!!

So which Ture team is playing this Sat in De? 😂 😂

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I heard the NY folks are bringing subs from Se-Port Deli?

Driving down here in their IROC-Z with red cups a plenty.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I am guessing from your response that you live on the East Coast, where every kid plays and every ex-lax professional has a clinic every weekend for players to attend. Being in a non-hotbed state, like myself, we don’t have that. We also don’t have such a huge population of really good players yet. In order to compete at good tourneys it’s imperative to be on a National team, if we don’t we can’t compete at the highest level. As a result, good players on teams like True, Mad Dog National, WCS, 3D National, Team 91 National, Legends, Unrl and Nationals play to gain that much needed valuable experience in good competitive games (like all the East coast enjoys any given weekend). It’s also imperative for good players in non-hotbeds to get exposure and that happens on National teams. These National teams provide our kids opportunities that they would never have otherwise and it comes from need. And kids like my son come away with it with friends all over the US.
But don’t be fooled, most of your East Coast teams are pulling kids from all over the country, Crabs, Team 91 just to name a few pull kids from CA, CO and TX on the regular at all ages. Just like your private schools and boarding schools show extreme interest in our players when they perform well at one of the many showcases. Do you detest those teams that pull in kids from other states? Why do you think they do that?
What you should really care about is your own child and choosing circumstances that give him the best results, kind of like what I do. Who cares what teams other kids play on, be thankful that there are several very competitive teams coming out every weekend to play your team and paying big bucks to be there. If we didn’t come out you would play the same few teams over and over again. Be thankful your son has the god given abilities to play and relish in these times, they pass by so quickly and if you’ve spent that time being angry you are missing out on so much happiness.

If you don’t live in the Non-hotbed areas you have no clue what parents are up against and the measures we have to go through to give our kids the same competitive advantage your own East coast kids have. While you enjoy your Sunday dinner at home after a long tourney weekend, we slum through BWI sweaty and hungry trying to get home by Monday morning to work and spend the plane ride doing homework. But we do it because we support our children and really it is fun! Be thankful that your location awards you benefits that other kids don’t have instead of mocking other children. What’s so ironic about this whole thing is that all your children are pretty cool and friendly, they are friends with players like mine on National teams, they don’t begrudge their peers and they support each other. It’s surprising how they get it, but adults don’t.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
True is the least “true” lacrosse club I am aware of. Plant a flag all over the country. Add in as many kids from other marginal clubs as they can with all sizzle and no steak marketing. Try to find one or two diamonds in the rough out of the sea of average athletes they con with their hype. Owners get rich. None of the local teams are ever good enough to compete in their community on their own. 4 times per year, like Noha’s Ark, they take 2 kids from every team (the diamonds in the rough who blossom) and enroll them in a big name tournament. With this national “all-star” team in tow they compete against clubs that are truly local, whether they be LI Express, Tigers, BBL or Hawks. If they ever prevail and beat one of these teams they claim they are a top club. What have they really accomplished? Beat a local team with a National team.q For this reason I continue to dislike True. If they can ever bring one of their local club that plays together on a regular basis to a tournament and win a game against decent competition they will have earned my respect. Until then....not!!

So which Ture team is playing this Sat in De? 😂 😂

If you havent figured it out this is part of lacrosse now. True, 3D, 91, Express, Madlax and Sweetlax. You are a fool because Hogan opened up Richmond Hawks.

Like Reply Quote
Page 82 of 267 1 2 80 81 82 83 84 266 267
Quick Reply

Options
HTML is disabled
UBBCode is enabled
CAPTCHA Verification

Link Copied to Clipboard