Get it on Google Play
Get it on Google Play
New Camps Just Posted! | S2S Tryouts | LI Showcase 20 Days Away!
BACK OF THE CAGE
MOST RECENT POSTS
Girls High School
by Anonymous - 05/17/21 09:34 PM
Boys 2025-8th Grade Fall 2020/Summer 2021
by Anonymous - 05/17/21 09:02 PM
Boys 2028-5th Grade Fall 2020/Summer 2021
by Anonymous - 05/17/21 09:01 PM
Girls 2024-9th Grade Fall 2020/Summer 2021
by Anonymous - 05/17/21 08:48 PM
Boys 2025
by Anonymous - 05/17/21 08:23 PM
Forum Statistics
Forums20
Topics2,370
Posts291,575
Members2,289
Most Online62,980
Feb 6th, 2020
SUBSCRIBE

FOLLOW US ON TWITTER
Previous Thread
Next Thread
New Reply
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Page 218 of 312 1 2 216 217 218 219 220 311 312
Re: Boys 2026 Grads - Mid Atlantic Region
Anonymous #322080 03/02/21 10:22 AM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by Anonymous
Can someone post the schedule for this playday? Its weird since the Atlantic Spring Classic is at the same venue? Hawks scared to play True again and will be at the same place

Ha, YES!True to play 3 top 2026 teams.

HAHAHA, edited my post. it said True to play 3 top 2026 teams.

Can someone post the schedule for the Spring Classic?

Like Reply Quote
BACK OF THE CAGE SPONSORS

Anonymous #322083 03/02/21 10:28 AM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Can someone post the schedule for this playday? Its weird since the Atlantic Spring Classic is at the same venue? Hawks scared to play True again and will be at the same place

Ha, YES!True to play 3 top 2026 teams.

HAHAHA, edited my post. it said True to play 3 top 2026 teams.

This editing is great, you cannot type the word for the animal that swims in ponds because it rhymes with a curse.

Like Reply Quote
Anonymous #322086 03/02/21 11:01 AM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Less then Kosher would be defined as a hit that is unnecessary and not warranted even in the most aggressively of called games . Hits that coaches and parents know go beyond aggressive, targeted towards hurting a child . At the time they were children, at least Express kids were , 10 and maybe 11 , playing 12 and 13 year olds . That’s in the past , it’s obviously a new year , new kids , but kids don’t forget , and the same looser Hawks parents are still there , living through there kids , it’s sad , but true !

Like Reply Quote
Anonymous #322087 03/02/21 11:11 AM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Less then Kosher would be defined as a hit that is unnecessary and not warranted even in the most aggressively of called games . Hits that coaches and parents know go beyond aggressive, targeted towards hurting a child . At the time they were children, at least Express kids were , 10 and maybe 11 , playing 12 and 13 year olds . That’s in the past , it’s obviously a new year , new kids , but kids don’t forget , and the same looser Hawks parents are still there , living through there kids , it’s sad , but true !

I think you must have taken some non-kosher hits to the head in your day. The oldest kids on the team are NOW 13, so you just have to live with the Stonybrook losses. Good luck on Saturday.

Like Reply Quote
Anonymous #322089 03/02/21 11:34 AM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

I think you must have taken some non-kosher hits to the head in your day. The oldest kids on the team are NOW 13, so you just have to live with the Stonybrook losses. Good luck on Saturday.

Cant we all get along!!?? Everyone drive safe. Looking forward to lots of great lacrosse on Saturday

Like Reply Quote
Sponsored Links
TheBackOfTheCage #322094 03/02/21 11:47 AM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Cant we all get along!!?? Everyone drive safe. Looking forward to lots of great lacrosse on Saturday

Yes!! Settle down people, and lets enjoy our kids on the field. Hawks might win, Express might win, this wont be the last time they play. Some of these kids will likely be college teammates. Cant wait for those parents to meet at the 1st tailgate and become friends then realize that they are friends with the guy that they were calling a fool on here.

Last edited by JesLax1; 03/02/21 11:49 AM.
Like Reply Quote
TheBackOfTheCage #322097 03/02/21 12:14 PM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Anyone have a link to the schedule?

Like Reply Quote
TheBackOfTheCage #322110 03/02/21 01:00 PM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I heard the NY folks are bringing subs from Se-Port Deli?

Like Reply Quote
Anonymous #322114 03/02/21 01:40 PM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Anyone have a link to the schedule?

to what?

Like Reply Quote
Anonymous #322123 03/02/21 03:50 PM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Which of the true teams will qualify?
Or are they merging md talent to go to qualifier?

Like Reply Quote
Sponsored Links
Anonymous #322124 03/02/21 04:12 PM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

I enjoy knocking the Hawks for their "four" holdbacks and their crazy/frustrated Dads as much as anybody, but I do call BS on this. Hawks afraid to play True? Seriously? Now that is a good one.

Like Reply Quote
Anonymous #322127 03/02/21 04:29 PM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Play Day this Saturday in Delaware. Not sure of all teams going for 2025 and 2026, but have heard Hawks, BBL, Long Island Express, Jersey Express and True.

Like Reply Quote
Anonymous #322128 03/02/21 04:50 PM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

I enjoy knocking the Hawks for their "four" holdbacks and their crazy/frustrated Dads as much as anybody, but I do call BS on this. Hawks afraid to play True? Seriously? Now that is a good one.

True vs Chickens at 4

Like Reply Quote
Anonymous #322140 03/02/21 06:49 PM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

True vs Chickens at 4

Very easy to tell when the kids get out of school.

Like Reply Quote
TheBackOfTheCage #322150 03/02/21 09:07 PM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Which True team is participating in the play date against LI Express this weekend? Atlantic, Annapolis, other??

Like Reply Quote
Page 218 of 312 1 2 216 217 218 219 220 311 312
Quick Reply

Options
HTML is disabled
UBBCode is enabled

Link Copied to Clipboard