A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by Anonymous
After northwestern the Big 10 is down big time this year ACC top to bottom is on another level minus Louisville
With no ivys this year and limited out of conference games it will be a very interesting NCAA bracket Think we can all agree with that

Louisville, Duke and Virginia Tech are competitive teams but “another level”? They have not done anything to confirm that. Time will tell where BC and ND stack up to the top teams but as of now they have not established themselves for this season. Virginia is also unproven so far. They are all competitive but at this point only UNC and Syracuse look to be on another level.

Louisville will need to win at least 3 of its next 5 games to be considered legit.

Like Reply Quote
BACK OF THE CAGE SPONSORS

Re: 2020-2021 Women's College Lacrosse Season
Anonymous #322105 03/02/21 12:37 PM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
After northwestern the Big 10 is down big time this year ACC top to bottom is on another level minus Louisville
With no ivys this year and limited out of conference games it will be a very interesting NCAA bracket Think we can all agree with that

Louisville, Duke and Virginia Tech are competitive teams but “another level”? They have not done anything to confirm that. Time will tell where BC and ND stack up to the top teams but as of now they have not established themselves for this season. Virginia is also unproven so far. They are all competitive but at this point only UNC and Syracuse look to be on another level.

Louisville will need to win at least 3 of its next 5 games to be considered legit.

Define "legit"... Their next three games are Virginia, Central Michigan and Marquette. Their next two are North Carolina and Notre Dame. Are you saying that if they beat Central Michigan, Marquette and either Virginia or ND that makes them Legit?

Like Reply Quote
Anonymous #322113 03/02/21 01:37 PM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Boston College Vs UMass today @ 3:00 pm should be interesting. Umass won the match-up last year so I'm sure BC will be ready to go. This game could have Top 10 implications considering that with the exception of UNC, Syracuse, and Northwestern nobody has made a statement.

I'm going with UMass 14 - Boston College 13.

Last edited by JesLax1; 03/02/21 01:46 PM.
Like Reply Quote
Anonymous #322119 03/02/21 02:58 PM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Boston College Vs UMass today @ 3:00 pm should be interesting. Umass won the match-up last year so I'm sure BC will be ready to go. This game could have Top 10 implications considering that with the exception of UNC, Syracuse, and Northwestern nobody has made a statement.

BC wins this 5

Like Reply Quote
Anonymous #322144 03/02/21 08:01 PM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

BC wins this 5

Looks like BC could be for real. I guess we will find out this weekend.

Like Reply Quote
Sponsored Links
Anonymous #322155 03/03/21 03:30 AM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

BC wins this 5

Big difference between UNC and UMASS, actually big difference between UNC and everyone!!

Like Reply Quote
Anonymous #322159 03/03/21 08:50 AM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

BC wins this 5

Big difference between UNC and UMASS, actually big difference between UNC and everyone!!

UNC wins this by 8 . I would say UNC Cuse then ND NW just slightly behind . I think the PSU NW games this weekend will tell us a lot about both teams .

Like Reply Quote
Anonymous #322167 03/03/21 09:30 AM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
"UNC wins this by 8 . I would say UNC Cuse then ND NW just slightly behind . I think the PSU NW games this weekend will tell us a lot about both teams ."

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Why all the hype about Notre Dame? Maybe I missed it but have they actually done? Certainly a Top 15 Program but not sure they have ever done anything that would cause people to put them up there in the Top 4.

Like Reply Quote
TheBackOfTheCage #322186 03/03/21 12:49 PM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
BC very young team (mostly fresh and soph from eligibility standpoint) that is well coached. Should soon be relevant again. Only 1 key player graduating after this year.

Like Reply Quote
Anonymous #322188 03/03/21 01:05 PM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
"UNC wins this by 8 . I would say UNC Cuse then ND NW just slightly behind . I think the PSU NW games this weekend will tell us a lot about both teams ."

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Why all the hype about Notre Dame? Maybe I missed it but have they actually done? Certainly a Top 15 Program but not sure they have ever done anything that would cause people to put them up there in the Top 4.
I am just looking at their players , they have a lot of high end senior, 5th year , 6th year players with some very good younger players. They beat NW ,Duke,BC last year and UNC the year before and bring back essentially every player who saw the field in big games including an excellent goalie.

Like Reply Quote
Sponsored Links
Anonymous #322208 03/03/21 04:07 PM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

I am just looking at their players , they have a lot of high end senior, 5th year , 6th year players with some very good younger players. They beat NW ,Duke,BC last year and UNC the year before and bring back essentially every player who saw the field in big games including an excellent goalie.

Fair enough but it seems as though the knock on Notre Dame has been that they have had "players" for many many years but they have underperformed for a very long time. I think most people acknowledge that ND is a top program but they really have not been able to get over the hump. Have they ever made it to The Final Four? I honestly do not know if they have but i do not recall ND being there. I do not know the answer but when how many times in the past 10 years have they had a Top 10 recruiting class?

Like Reply Quote
Anonymous #322343 03/05/21 09:59 AM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Northwestern Vs Penn State postponed... was really looking forward to this one, wanted to see if PSU was a possible Final Four contender... Still trying to figure out which teams can compete. Most on here would agree that North Carolina, Syracuse and Northwestern appear to be a cut above... Who will emerge out of the next tier? Notre Dame? PSU? Maryland? Virginia? Boston College? JMU? Strange year.... Covid, No Ivy's, Limited / non-traditional schedules, injuries, postponements, cancelations, limited / no fans etc...
Good luck to all, make the most of it.

Like Reply Quote
TheBackOfTheCage #322429 03/06/21 10:19 PM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
UNC and Cuse on a collision course . UNC showed they can beat you in mai many different ways . I think Cuse will struggle to score when they meet up .?

Like Reply Quote
TheBackOfTheCage #322448 03/07/21 08:11 AM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Second time I watched UNC on TV with early start. They are very strong. JO very tough to stop. Middies very good on draw and KM showed some great offensive of takes(go YJs).

UNC defense looks very good but saw some one on one breakdowns. Overall solid as can be.

I also saw Cuse as well against Duke and SB. They also look very good and I feel the Cuse middies are more complete and run very well. The draw will be huge in this game.

What tempo game is played will be important. Cuse wants to run and UNC wants to settle offense with KH and JO show. SU defense is very fast and athletic with the backer zone. This will make UNC for sure move the ball, not the one v one game.

Goalies both strong.

If I was playing UNC I would see watch UF game. You will need a strong goalie performance but they had a good defense game plan on defense. 4 to 3 at half(again need to have good effort in goal)

But don’t sleep on ND.

Like Reply Quote
Anonymous #322449 03/07/21 08:34 AM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
UNC and Cuse on a collision course . UNC showed they can beat you in mai many different ways . I think Cuse will struggle to score when they meet up .?
Cuse in no way will “struggle to score”...it’ll be a great game to watch.

Like Reply Quote
Page 33 of 59 1 2 31 32 33 34 35 58 59
Quick Reply

Options
HTML is disabled
UBBCode is enabled

Link Copied to Clipboard