BOTC BOTC
The UnD1sputed Showcase (Boys & Girls) in June & the Girls LI Showcase is Open for Registration on CBLaxers.com - Don't Miss Out as 88 Players Only Accepted! | Invest for Growth - ADVERTISE with us!
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY MOST RECENT POSTS
Girls High School
by Anonymous -
Boys High School
by Anonymous -
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Forum Statistics
Forums20
Topics3,802
Posts385,595
Members2,606
Most Online62,980
Feb 6th, 2020
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY FOLLOW US ON TWITTER
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Page 9 of 10 1 2 7 8 9 10
Re: Boys 2022-11th Grade Fall 2020/Summer 2021
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by Anonymous
most realistic 2022 list to date

overlooked a 4 Star defensemen in the top 50 for a uncommitted top 25 that doesn't start for his club team.

Fair - but they also overlooked a stud lefty attackman for the same reason -- ACL injury -- so it makes sense that both of those guys were missing if neither of them will be playing the HS season this year.

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE SPONSORS

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Thankyou !!! BOC for a pretty accurate top 50 HS boy list

I have to say I agree with this

It's another joke list.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Wish both boys to speedy recovery

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Thankyou !!! BOC for a pretty accurate top 50 HS boy list

I have to say I agree with this

It's another joke list.

Why is it a Joke?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Who is it that actually puts the list together? And for sophomores most never played a HS game yet.

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Who is it that actually puts the list together? And for sophomores most never played a HS game yet.

Most “lists” are not based on HS games / performance. IL Young Guns, Under Armour Underclass Team, Under Armour Senior All-American are primarily based on Club and or tryouts for underclass team.

I do not know how this list was put together but it looks like a fair list. There will always be a hand full of players who are overlooked, it’s not an exact science.

It has been said on here many times, “The only lists that really matter are the “lists” that the college coaches keep.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
how was long island all star tryout ? The tournament in july any good ?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Why does true blue have 2022 on their tryout flyer this is their last year for travel?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
BC the guy that runs True Blue is a stunad

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Most “lists” are not based on HS games / performance. IL Young Guns, Under Armour Underclass Team, Under Armour Senior All-American are primarily based on Club and or tryouts for underclass team.

I do not know how this list was put together but it looks like a fair list. There will always be a hand full of players who are overlooked, it’s not an exact science.

It has been said on here many times, “The only lists that really matter are the “lists” that the college coaches keep.

Agree. Very accurate statement. Too many HS Teams are not competitive. Too many 9th graders on too many teams. The top club teams and tournaments give a much better picture. UA Tryouts also excellent opportunity to see the top players in each grade compete.

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
If you think this list is a joke take a look at inside lacrosse. Legit D1 comitted kids with no stars while "4/5 star recruits" are still looking for homes. Its all hype. Cream rises

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
NCAA screwed this recruiting class.... will take 4-5 years to get through this glut of lax players

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
NCAA screwed this recruiting class.... will take 4-5 years to get through this glut of lax players
baby

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
baby

Insightful comment......

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
baby

Insightful comment......

Only for the top schools or so, mostly ACC and a few Big 10 and some others. No 5th year grad transfer is going to a school that isn’t considered final four team. So if your son is a recruit of a top school they have work to get on the field, like a lot freshman did in the ACC did this year.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
baby

Insightful comment......

Only for the top schools or so, mostly ACC and a few Big 10 and some others. No 5th year grad transfer is going to a school that isn’t considered final four team. So if your son is a recruit of a top school they have work to get on the field, like a lot freshman did in the ACC did this year.

Patriot League is chock full of 5th year seniors.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
baby

Insightful comment......

If it expands to the lower divisions, which it seems, the 2022s that are uncommitted will likely have a lot less opportunities then. That makes it frustrating I guess. But D2 and D3 will be the beneficiaries. Just some these kids that have D1 aspirations either need to Pg somewhere or go play D2 and D3, where they do play at a high level.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
This happened to the 2021 recruiting class who got screwed harder than the 2022. Alot of very good talent went D2/D3 and those division will be strong. There is nothing wrong with playing D2/D3. Some very competitive teams. And your kid will be more likely to play in their 4 years

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
This happened to the 2021 recruiting class who got screwed harder than the 2022. Alot of very good talent went D2/D3 and those division will be strong. There is nothing wrong with playing D2/D3. Some very competitive teams. And your kid will be more likely to play in their 4 years

It just means less spots at some schools. Go have your son commit to play D2 and D3, because if your son is D1 caliber they will find him. But if he wasn’t a starter on his Hs team this spring, you can give up the D1 expectations and start thinking D2 or D3, which is quality lax. Because those spots are actively being recruited, the time is now.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
baby

Insightful comment......

If it expands to the lower divisions, which it seems, the 2022s that are uncommitted will likely have a lot less opportunities then. That makes it frustrating I guess. But D2 and D3 will be the beneficiaries. Just some these kids that have D1 aspirations either need to Pg somewhere or go play D2 and D3, where they do play at a high level.

D2 and D3 Schools have just as many Grad Students because of this mess. PG or Club Ball. A lot of good players are heading to club schools, Clemson, Alabama, South Carolina & LSU are picking up D1 quality players for their club teams. Good Schools, Good lacrosse and Good experience.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
It still looks like several hundred 2022s are committed. And that’s just what is on inside lacrosse. So I think a fair amount kids are recruited and mostly this class is done for D1 and the focus is the 2023s, just my opinion. But I think the 2022s can fill up D2 and D3 rosters.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
It still looks like several hundred 2022s are committed. And that’s just what is on inside lacrosse. So I think a fair amount kids are recruited and mostly this class is done for D1 and the focus is the 2023s, just my opinion. But I think the 2022s can fill up D2 and D3 rosters.

OK hopeful 2023 Dad…..

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Honestly would have a conversation with your son about doing a PG depending on his level of interest at college. Key phrase being His level of interest on playing in college.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Honestly would have a conversation with your son about doing a PG depending on his level of interest at college. Key phrase being His level of interest on playing in college.

It's a sport without a paycheck at the end. How about just pick the best school, whether it be D1, D2, D3, or Club, and get a great education and play some lacrosse.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

OK hopeful 2023 Dad…..

Just facts.

User
User

OK hopeful 2023 Dad…..

Just facts.

Big difference between facts and opinions. Fiction also enters the mix here as well. Now that is a fact.

Back of the Cage
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by The Hop

OK hopeful 2023 Dad…..

Just facts.

Big difference between facts and opinions. Fiction also enters the mix here as well. Now that is a fact.

Fair enough. But I suspect the D1 coaches will be paying more attention to the 2023s this summer. Most of the 2022s for D1, IN MY OPINION, are done or are looking for a few spots. This is all over in 4 weeks. And if your son is not having a conversation with his target school(s) time to apply and try to walk on or look at other programs. Again, my opinion, but the clock is on and Covid didn’t help things for the 2022s

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Tough spot for the 2022’s but it is crunch time and will be done by Aug 1.

PG or move on, no one said life will be easy. Personally, not a fan of this PG thing but its your money.

Transfer portal is also available if the player is not where he wants to be.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

PG or move on, no one said life will be easy. Personally, not a fan of this PG thing but its your money.

It’s July this week and tourneys will wind down I suspect the prospect camps will be flooded as the 2022s try and get one last look. But it is crunch time, if a coach ain’t calling by the end July, time to reassess.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Congrats to outlaws took down hawks today at Naptown

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
#1 seed 91 Maryland goes down to #33 seed Rock 30 in Naptown.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
That’ll put millon in his place!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Some coaches will have buyers remorse and force PG, others will try and poach. This may be the biggest switch year in history at the request of both the player and the coach. Just my opinion

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Congrats to outlaws took down hawks today at Naptown

Alcatraz Outlaws.

From SF.

Best "scoop" post of the last year.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
What happened to Smash? I thought they were the best team in the world?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Gary Gait inherited bad recruits

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
you people be needing to get a hobby. Your kid and his sports is not your hammerhead to manipulate and dramatize.

Last edited by JesLax1; .
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Gary Gait inherited bad recruits

Says a poster who is no GG and never will be!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
They are

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

It’s July this week and tourneys will wind down I suspect the prospect camps will be flooded as the 2022s try and get one last look. But it is crunch time, if a coach ain’t calling by the end July, time to reassess.

There will be many decomitted players as well as many dropped players from many schools and this fall will be pretty interesting

Page 9 of 10 1 2 7 8 9 10

Link Copied to Clipboard