BOTC BOTC
The UnD1sputed Showcase (Boys & Girls) in June & the Girls LI Showcase is Open for Registration on CBLaxers.com - Don't Miss Out as 88 Players Only Accepted! | Invest for Growth - ADVERTISE with us!
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY MOST RECENT POSTS
Girls High School
by Anonymous -
Boys High School
by Anonymous -
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Forum Statistics
Forums20
Topics3,802
Posts385,595
Members2,606
Most Online62,980
Feb 6th, 2020
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY FOLLOW US ON TWITTER
Previous Thread
Next Thread
New Reply
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Page 80 of 267 1 2 78 79 80 81 82 266 267
Re: Boys 2026 Grads - Mid Atlantic Region
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by Anonymous
4 True teams in the 2026 East qualifier.

Correct. Current teams in East Regional.....

WSYL East
Annapolis Hawks 2026
Tigers XXVI Lacrosse
Towermen Lacrosse
Madlax Monuments
VLC Black Ops
Jersey Express 2026
Building Blocks LC U13
Baltimore Breakers 2026 Blue
TRW Wolfpack
Team United 2026
True Annapolis 2026
Saltwater 2026
Tri-State 2026
True Baltimore 2026
True NJ 2026
True PA 2026
Zingos 2026 Black

Its funny to look at this list and go thats a club and they are a club team. The fact that Madlax and all VLC and also TRUE have to try and make ALL Star teams to compete is hilarious. Goes to show you who has holdbacks and who's in it for the money grab

Tigers, Towermen, Hawks and Jersey Express - no MD team will adavcme but Hawks and they will lose early

Every one of these teams has holdbacks during regular season. Also every one of these teams has added a player or players for WS. So in theory none of these teams are real anyways.

Breakers, True MD, Zingos teams. their regular season holdbacks are late August birthdays. like 8/27-8/28. They're competinf with their teams pretty intact. That said, they will not advance I agree with the earlier about Hawks.

Like Reply Quote
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE SPONSORS

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Anybody hear about that new VLC Black Ops team?
No, sorry.

Rumor is they loaded up with some FCA/Looneys kids that I know are re-classed so I don’t know how that will work?? Sounds like a money grab to me.

No holdbacks in that additions. Stop spreading rumors. I know all the kids added.

Guaranteed none of them our on the final roster - holdback FACTS and NOT ELIGIBLE!!! 🤣

I am in the know. You are not. See you at the Qualifier assuming your son actually made a team.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
No, sorry.

Rumor is they loaded up with some FCA/Looneys kids that I know are re-classed so I don’t know how that will work?? Sounds like a money grab to me.

No holdbacks in that additions. Stop spreading rumors. I know all the kids added.

Correct. Everyone needs to provide a Birth Certificate and verified home address to play cuz of age limit and 100 mile rule. See you at Qualifiers.

So does the NJ, Florida and Ohio kids have MD address and report cards? How does that work?

What are you trying to say? Please use a rational and complete thought this time.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
WSYL is supposed to be club teams whose rosters were intact prior to qualifiers.Hence the rules.. Any club having tryouts for the qualifiers not only defeats the purpose but will most definately fall short against teams with chemistry and history together. Prove me wrong

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
WSYL is supposed to be club teams whose rosters were intact prior to qualifiers.Hence the rules.. Any club having tryouts for the qualifiers not only defeats the purpose but will most definately fall short against teams with chemistry and history together. Prove me wrong

Clearly, rules are meant to be broken

Like Reply Quote
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

You should read the rules which have been the same for years. You have always been able to add players and everyone that has been a factor has done so to some extent.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

You should read the rules which have been the same for years. You have always been able to add players and everyone that has been a factor has done so to some extent.

2026 parents kids and coaches would run over their own dog for picture with a worthless summer tournament trophy. I am sure there is some level of shadiness going on for WSYL somewhere. It's just a matter of who gets caught. Because this board is going to be a gem when they do. Popcorn ready

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
4 True teams in the 2026 East qualifier.

Correct. Current teams in East Regional.....

WSYL East
Annapolis Hawks 2026
Tigers XXVI Lacrosse
Towermen Lacrosse
Madlax Monuments
VLC Black Ops
Jersey Express 2026
Building Blocks LC U13
Baltimore Breakers 2026 Blue
TRW Wolfpack
Team United 2026
True Annapolis 2026
Saltwater 2026
Tri-State 2026
True Baltimore 2026
True NJ 2026
True PA 2026
Zingos 2026 Black

It's funny to look at this list and go that's a club and they are a club team. The fact that Madlax and all VLC and also TRUE have to try and make ALL-Star teams compete is hilarious. Goes to show you who has holdbacks and who's in it for the money grab

Tigers, Towermen, Hawks, and Jersey Express - no MD team will adavcme but Hawks and they will lose early

Curious about the logic behind that prediction. They have lost to one WS team, one time in OT.

Also, from what is posted on the boards (yes, could all be BS) about Express, they have a Connecticut player or two and have searched the Island to come up with a group of 50 that they are still working on splitting up. Sounds like an attempt at an all-star team as well.

CT is within the 100-mile rule. Plus LI teams get an advantage because their school cutoff age is Dec 31 vice Aug 31 in pretty much the rest of the country, so there are some players who have been playing on the '25 teams that they bring down because they are age-eligible for WSYL (9/1).

All good. I am not saying any of it is wrong, but don't act like it's just a club team playing in the WSYL when they are adding players with a 2-hour drive, cherry-picking from other LI teams, and bring down 2025 kids (which seems interesting since 2025 is playing as well, so I assume they aren't difference makers). Also, you are wrong on the age/grade comment. Look it up. The majority of the country uses 9/1

"All children who will be 5 years old by September 1 of any given year must attend school..." So if your wanna be lacrosse-playing kid is 5 on Aug 31, they must go to school in that year. Go hit the wall.

Last edited by JesLax1; .
Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
It's funny to look at this list and go that's a club and they are a club team. The fact that Madlax and all VLC and also TRUE have to try and make ALL-Star teams compete is hilarious. Goes to show you who has holdbacks and who's in it for the money grab

Tigers, Towermen, Hawks, and Jersey Express - no MD team will adavcme but Hawks and they will lose early[/quote]

Curious about the logic behind that prediction. They have lost to one WS team, one time in OT.

Also, from what is posted on the boards (yes, could all be BS) about Express, they have a Connecticut player or two and have searched the Island to come up with a group of 50 that they are still working on splitting up. Sounds like an attempt at an all-star team as well.[/quote]

CT is within the 100-mile rule. Plus LI teams get an advantage because their school cutoff age is Dec 31 vice Aug 31 in pretty much the rest of the country, so there are some players who have been playing on the '25 teams that they bring down because they are age-eligible for WSYL (9/1).[/quote]

All good. I am not saying any of it is wrong, but don't act like it's just a club team playing in the WSYL when they are adding players with a 2-hour drive, cherry-picking from other LI teams, and bring down 2025 kids (which seems interesting since 2025 is playing as well, so I assume they aren't difference makers). Also, you are wrong on the age/grade comment. Look it up. The majority of the country uses 9/1[/quote]

"All children who will be 5 years old by September 1 of any given year must attend school..." So if your wanna be lacrosse-playing kid is 5 on Aug 31, they must go to school in that year. Go hit the wall.[/quote]

Uh, I think you guys are saying the same thing. Most of the country uses 9/1

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Tigers, Towermen, Hawks, and Jersey Express - no MD team will adavcme but Hawks and they will lose early

Also, from what is posted on the boards (yes, could all be BS) about Express, they have a Connecticut player or two and have searched the Island to come up with a group of 50 that they are still working on splitting up. Sounds like an attempt at an all-star team as well.[/quote]

CT is within the 100-mile rule. Plus LI teams get an advantage because their school cutoff age is Dec 31 vice Aug 31 in pretty much the rest of the country, so there are some players who have been playing on the '25 teams that they bring down because they are age-eligible for WSYL (9/1).[/quote]

All good. I am not saying any of it is wrong, but don't act like it's just a club team playing in the WSYL when they are adding players with a 2-hour drive, cherry-picking from other LI teams, and bring down 2025 kids (which seems interesting since 2025 is playing as well, so I assume they aren't difference makers). Also, you are wrong on the age/grade comment. Look it up. The majority of the country uses 9/1[/quote]

"All children who will be 5 years old by September 1 of any given year must attend school..." So if your wanna be lacrosse-playing kid is 5 on Aug 31, they must go to school in that year. Go hit the wall.[/quote]

Uh, I think you guys are saying the same thing. Most of the country uses 9/1[/quote]

Ugh. This is why there is grad year and not age based teams any more, because its too hard for most adults to figure out what "on or before" means rather than "by".

Like Reply Quote
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Thanks..I'm aware of the past and literate. Not my point though. Just trying to say that the WS should be crowning an actual club champion rather than an all-star team thrown together by greedy clubs and funny dads

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Thanks..I'm aware of the past and literate. Not my point though. Just trying to say that the WS should be crowning an actual club champion rather than an all-star team thrown together by greedy clubs and funny dads

Why should kids that want to play in the WSYL be punished bc their club is not playing due to kids that have reclassed? Nothing wrong with putting together a team(s) so kids on age can experience with WSYL; relax dad.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

2026 parents kids and coaches would run over their own dog for picture with a worthless summer tournament trophy. I am sure there is some level of shadiness going on for WSYL somewhere. It's just a matter of who gets caught. Because this board is going to be a gem when they do. Popcorn ready

So I just registered my kid for the WSYL Qualifier and I had to upload my Drivers License to prove I live within 100 miles of Club HQ, My Sons passport to prove his age, and his School transcript - no idea why.

So I don't really see how you can cheat the system.

As for the Worthless Summer trophy, I personally know kids/families that have attended this event and they universally say its a blast. So if your son is missing out I'm sorry.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
It’s ok dad.
Pay the money and enjoy the “experience”.
Your sons team won’t even make the qualifier.
Get your jersey, t-shirt and pay you hotel bill.
Thanks for buying my kids helmet.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
It’s ok dad.
Pay the money and enjoy the “experience”.
Your sons team won’t even make the qualifier.
Get your jersey, t-shirt and pay you hotel bill.
Thanks for buying my kids helmet.

I’m pretty sure everyone makes the qualifier genius,

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Out of all the qualifiers in the East the only Elite team entered is Hawks - can we end the holdback talk now since Crabs, Looneys, FCA, Team 91, Madlax, BLC are nowhere to be found

At least Saltwater entered

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
At least Saltwater entered[/quote]

#thankful

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Out of all the qualifiers in the East the only Elite team entered is Hawks - can we end the holdback talk now since Crabs, Looneys, FCA, Team 91, Madlax, BLC are nowhere to be found

At least Saltwater entered

Sure, Hawks have a team entered for WSYL but without their holdbacks how good are they?

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
No, sorry.

Kids cannot register if they don't meet age requirements.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Sure, Hawks have a team entered for WSYL but without their holdbacks how good are they?[/quote]

Losing 4 out of 22 players will be tough, but I think the other 18 are up to showing what they can do. We’ll know soon enough.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Sure, Hawks have a team entered for WSYL but without their holdbacks how good are they?[/quote]

Losing 4 out of 22 players will be tough, but I think the other 18 are up to showing what they can do. We’ll know soon enough[/quote]

Are any of the four considered big contributors at their position? Starters? Etc? Or are most of the guys who will miss mostly role players?

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Sure, Hawks have a team entered for WSYL but without their holdbacks how good are they?

Losing 4 out of 22 players will be tough, but I think the other 18 are up to showing what they can do. We’ll know soon enough[/quote]

Are any of the four considered big contributors at their position? Starters? Etc? Or are most of the guys who will miss mostly role players?[/quote]

All four were starters. So basically 40% different team on field, I would say it is a different weaker team showing up to WSYL.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Losing 4 out of 22 players will be tough, but I think the other 18 are up to showing what they can do. We’ll know soon enough

Are any of the four considered big contributors at their position? Starters? Etc? Or are most of the guys who will miss mostly role players?[/quote]

All four were starters. So basically 40% different team on field, I would say it is a different weaker team showing up to WSYL.[/quote]

Great. Plan on that.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
2 are starters...2 role players

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Losing 4 out of 22 players will be tough, but I think the other 18 are up to showing what they can do. We’ll know soon enough

All four were starters. So basically 40% different team on field, I would say it is a different weaker team showing up to WSYL.[/quote]

Trust this person above. Well informed. The huge middie. Both Huge attackmen and their biggest new defenseman all too old. I hear there's actually 3 others but they are keeping it a surprise

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
This reads as if Donald Trump is commenting on 7th grade lacrosse.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

So explain how the hawks are going to fill the holes. Did you add more kids for WSYL. Last time I saw hawks play most of the kids sat on sidelines until the score was run up, then the smaller kids were allowed out on the field. Hawks will be a much different and weaker team at WSYL.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Are any of the four considered big contributors at their position? Starters? Etc? Or are most of the guys who will miss mostly role players?

Trust this person above. Well informed. The huge middie. Both Huge attackmen and their biggest new defenseman all too old. I hear there's actually 3 others but they are keeping it a surprise[/quote]

You obviously have no idea what you speak of.
1 best defender
1 2nd or 3rd line mid
1 starting attack, big kid
1 back up lefty attack

If you do not know what you speak of, don't speak.at all These 4 are being replaced by 4 hawks from the 2027 team, including 2 that used to play on the original 26 team.

Those are the facts

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Is amazing how you can be so confident and so wrong at the same time. If you know so much, what positions? Numbers?

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

All four were starters. So basically 40% different team on field, I would say it is a different weaker team showing up to WSYL.

Trust this person above. Well informed. The huge middie. Both Huge attackmen and their biggest new defenseman all too old. I hear there's actually 3 others but they are keeping it a surprise[/quote]

1 best defender
1 2nd or 3rd line mid
1 back up lefty attack

If you do not know what you speak of, just shut your mouth. These 4 are being replaced by 4 hawks from the 2027 team, including 2 that used to play on the original 26 team.

Those are the facts[/quote]

Wait until the 3 they are not telling people about have to sit. People are going to be shocked.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

So explain how the hawks are going to fill the holes. Did you add more kids for WSYL. Last time I saw hawks play most of the kids sat on sidelines until the score was run up, then the smaller kids were allowed out on the field. Hawks will be a much different and weaker team at WSYL.

They never rest the big mid ever. He has played 40 minutes a game for the last 2 years straight and never missed a game and scores every goal for them. Good thing he can't play WSYL

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

1 best defender
1 2nd or 3rd line mid
1 back up lefty attack

If you do not know what you speak of, just shut your mouth. These 4 are being replaced by 4 hawks from the 2027 team, including 2 that used to play on the original 26 team.

Wait until the 3 they are not telling people about have to sit. People are going to be shocked.[/quote]

Both tall attack are out of the WSYL?

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

They never rest the big mid ever. He has played 40 minutes a game for the last 2 years straight and never missed a game and scores every goal for them. Good thing he can't play WSYL

This is funny because he's been hurt for the better part of two years and he will be playing in the WSYL

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

This is funny because he's been hurt for the better part of two years and he will be playing in the WSYL

Surprise, he's uninformed.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

1 best defender
1 2nd or 3rd line mid
1 back up lefty attack

Wait until the 3 they are not telling people about have to sit. People are going to be shocked.[/quote]

Both tall attack are out of the WSYL?[/quote]

No

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

1 best defender
1 2nd or 3rd line mid
1 back up lefty attack

Nope! His replacement looked pretty good in the scrimmage on Saturday

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Saltwater gear and Yeti's are on sale. Dont be left out

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

1 best defender
1 2nd or 3rd line mid
1 back up lefty attack

Yes and the faceoff kid. That is going to hurt them badly.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Surprise, he's uninformed.

Trying to understand previous posts, so to summarize 4 dominant hawks players (i .e. reason why they never lose) are going to be replaced with 2027s?

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Wow, the uninformed ones.....
Big mid who scores a lot...is in fact on age, has been hurt and will be at wsly

the big attacker who is not...is NOT their most dangerous one....

Here are facts:
1. there are not 3 surprise hawks overage......only the 4 addressed
2. they all have roles, but mainly the 2 will be missed
3. the team will still show up, be coached to outwork everyone and hustle until the end.
4. every kid on that roster will give it their all
5. the big middie will be there, he is not practicing or playing for any other teams
6. just because your team = on fire do not come for the best!

Looking ahead to the Hoco league.....
Crabs are nothing, 10 holdbacks brought down from 2025 and still could not get it done. There is only like 3-4 age legit kids on this team.....SAD!!!!
Looneys - laughable their goalie is like 17 right?
91 - what
BLC - do not play like a team, hawks already had their goalie
ML - No O, solid D
NL- not ready
PLC - Used to be good until Hawks took their soul
Diamondbacks - See PLC...only difference... Hawks put this team out of business
FCA - As Coach Rage once put it....Fake Christian ***holes
True - Bwaahahaha......They Train More....and why would anyone....nevermind I honestly feel bad for any parent that got sucking into this sad excuse for a pyramid scheme. They thought they were a legit lacrosse team, but just put money into the owners pockets.

Like Reply Quote
Page 80 of 267 1 2 78 79 80 81 82 266 267
Quick Reply

Options
HTML is disabled
UBBCode is enabled
CAPTCHA Verification

Link Copied to Clipboard