Get it on Google Play
Get it on Google Play Get it on App Store
BACK OF THE CAGE
MOST RECENT POSTS
Boys High School
by Anonymous - 04/14/21 05:13 PM
Boys 2025-8th Grade Fall 2020/Summer 2021
by Anonymous - 04/14/21 05:11 PM
Boys 2026-7th Grade Fall 2020/Summer 2021
by Anonymous - 04/14/21 05:06 PM
Boys 2028 Grads - Mid Atlantic Region
by Anonymous - 04/14/21 04:44 PM
Girls 2024-9th Grade Fall 2020/Summer 2021
by Anonymous - 04/14/21 04:38 PM
Forum Statistics
Forums20
Topics2,331
Posts288,034
Members2,275
Most Online62,980
Feb 6th, 2020
SUBSCRIBE


FOLLOW US ON TWITTER
Previous Thread
Next Thread
New Reply
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Page 211 of 285 1 2 209 210 211 212 213 284 285
Re: Boys 2026 Grads - Mid Atlantic Region
Anonymous #321725 02/26/21 08:46 AM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by Anonymous
Originally Posted by Anonymous
Originally Posted by Anonymous
Originally Posted by Anonymous
4 True teams in the 2026 East qualifier.

Correct. Current teams in East Regional.....

WSYL East
Annapolis Hawks 2026
Tigers XXVI Lacrosse
Towermen Lacrosse
Madlax Monuments
VLC Black Ops
Jersey Express 2026
Building Blocks LC U13
Baltimore Breakers 2026 Blue
TRW Wolfpack
Team United 2026
True Annapolis 2026
Saltwater 2026
Tri-State 2026
True Baltimore 2026
True NJ 2026
True PA 2026
Zingos 2026 Black

Its funny to look at this list and go thats a club and they are a club team. The fact that Madlax and all VLC and also TRUE have to try and make ALL Star teams to compete is hilarious. Goes to show you who has holdbacks and who's in it for the money grab

Tigers, Towermen, Hawks and Jersey Express - no MD team will adavcme but Hawks and they will lose early

Curious on the logic behind that prediction. They have lost to one WS team, one time in OT.

Also, from what is posted on the boards (yes, could all be BS) about Express, they have a Connecticut player or two, and have searched the Island to come up with a group of 50 that they are still working on splitting up. Sounds like an attempt at an all star team as well.

That's why they play the games.

Like Reply Quote
BACK OF THE CAGE SPONSORS

Re: Boys 2026 Grads - Mid Atlantic Region
Anonymous #321726 02/26/21 08:57 AM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by Anonymous
Actually they will go to the 25 player cap which puts ML at 7 players and a goalie

they list their roster on their website. 17 including a goalie. Hopefully, they are able to fill it.

Last edited by JesLax1; 02/26/21 09:03 AM.
Like Reply Quote
Re: Boys 2026 Grads - Mid Atlantic Region
Anonymous #321733 02/26/21 09:54 AM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by Anonymous
Originally Posted by Anonymous
Originally Posted by Anonymous
Originally Posted by Anonymous
Anybody hear about that new VLC Black Ops team?
No, sorry.

Rumor is they loaded up with some FCA/Looneys kids that I know are re-classed so I don’t know how that will work?? Sounds like a money grab to me.

No holdbacks in that additions. Stop spreading rumors. I know all the kids added.

Correct. Everyone needs to provide a Birth Certificate and verified home address to play cuz of age limit and 100 mile rule. See you at Qualifiers.

Like Reply Quote
Re: Boys 2026 Grads - Mid Atlantic Region
Anonymous #321734 02/26/21 09:55 AM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by Anonymous
Originally Posted by Anonymous
Actually they will go to the 25 player cap which puts ML at 7 players and a goalie

they list their roster on their website. 17 including a goalie. Hopefully, they are able to fill it.

Not with any difference makers....

Like Reply Quote
Re: Boys 2026 Grads - Mid Atlantic Region
Anonymous #321735 02/26/21 10:02 AM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by Anonymous
Originally Posted by Anonymous
Originally Posted by Anonymous
Actually they will go to the 25 player cap which puts ML at 7 players and a goalie

they list their roster on their website. 17 including a goalie. Hopefully, they are able to fill it.

Not with any difference makers....

I am sure they wont be at this point. But for the kids that have been on the team for the last 8 months it may actually be nice to have enough kids to play in the qualifier.

Like Reply Quote
Sponsored Links
Re: Boys 2026 Grads - Mid Atlantic Region
Anonymous #321736 02/26/21 10:15 AM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by Anonymous
Originally Posted by Anonymous
Originally Posted by Anonymous
Actually they will go to the 25 player cap which puts ML at 7 players and a goalie

they list their roster on their website. 17 including a goalie. Hopefully, they are able to fill it.

Not with any difference makers....

Maybe round it out with some holdback 2027s?

Like Reply Quote
Re: Boys 2026 Grads - Mid Atlantic Region
Anonymous #321737 02/26/21 10:20 AM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by Anonymous
Originally Posted by Anonymous
Originally Posted by Anonymous
Originally Posted by Anonymous
Originally Posted by Anonymous
Anybody hear about that new VLC Black Ops team?
No, sorry.

Rumor is they loaded up with some FCA/Looneys kids that I know are re-classed so I don’t know how that will work?? Sounds like a money grab to me.

No holdbacks in that additions. Stop spreading rumors. I know all the kids added.

Correct. Everyone needs to provide a Birth Certificate and verified home address to play cuz of age limit and 100 mile rule. See you at Qualifiers.

So does the NJ, Florida and Ohio kids have MD address and report cards? How does that work?

Like Reply Quote
Re: Boys 2026 Grads - Mid Atlantic Region
Anonymous #321739 02/26/21 10:24 AM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by Anonymous
Originally Posted by Anonymous
Originally Posted by Anonymous
Originally Posted by Anonymous
Anybody hear about that new VLC Black Ops team?
No, sorry.

Rumor is they loaded up with some FCA/Looneys kids that I know are re-classed so I don’t know how that will work?? Sounds like a money grab to me.

No holdbacks in that additions. Stop spreading rumors. I know all the kids added.

Guaranteed none of them our on the final roster - holdback FACTS and NOT ELIGIBLE!!! 🤣

Like Reply Quote
Re: Boys 2026 Grads - Mid Atlantic Region
Anonymous #321740 02/26/21 10:31 AM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by Anonymous
Originally Posted by Anonymous
Originally Posted by Anonymous
Originally Posted by Anonymous
4 True teams in the 2026 East qualifier.

Correct. Current teams in East Regional.....

WSYL East
Annapolis Hawks 2026
Tigers XXVI Lacrosse
Towermen Lacrosse
Madlax Monuments
VLC Black Ops
Jersey Express 2026
Building Blocks LC U13
Baltimore Breakers 2026 Blue
TRW Wolfpack
Team United 2026
True Annapolis 2026
Saltwater 2026
Tri-State 2026
True Baltimore 2026
True NJ 2026
True PA 2026
Zingos 2026 Black

Its funny to look at this list and go thats a club and they are a club team. The fact that Madlax and all VLC and also TRUE have to try and make ALL Star teams to compete is hilarious. Goes to show you who has holdbacks and who's in it for the money grab

Tigers, Towermen, Hawks and Jersey Express - no MD team will adavcme but Hawks and they will lose early

Curious on the logic behind that prediction. They have lost to one WS team, one time in OT.

Also, from what is posted on the boards (yes, could all be BS) about Express, they have a Connecticut player or two, and have searched the Island to come up with a group of 50 that they are still working on splitting up. Sounds like an attempt at an all star team as well.

CT is within the 100 mile rule. Plus LI teams get an advantage because their school cutoff age is Dec 31 vice Aug 31 in pretty much the rest of the country, so there are some players who have been playing on their '25 teams that they bring down because they are age eligible for WSYL (9/1).

Like Reply Quote
Re: Boys 2026 Grads - Mid Atlantic Region
Anonymous #321742 02/26/21 10:43 AM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by Anonymous
Originally Posted by Anonymous
Originally Posted by Anonymous
Originally Posted by Anonymous
Originally Posted by Anonymous
4 True teams in the 2026 East qualifier.

Correct. Current teams in East Regional.....

WSYL East
Annapolis Hawks 2026
Tigers XXVI Lacrosse
Towermen Lacrosse
Madlax Monuments
VLC Black Ops
Jersey Express 2026
Building Blocks LC U13
Baltimore Breakers 2026 Blue
TRW Wolfpack
Team United 2026
True Annapolis 2026
Saltwater 2026
Tri-State 2026
True Baltimore 2026
True NJ 2026
True PA 2026
Zingos 2026 Black

Its funny to look at this list and go thats a club and they are a club team. The fact that Madlax and all VLC and also TRUE have to try and make ALL Star teams to compete is hilarious. Goes to show you who has holdbacks and who's in it for the money grab

Tigers, Towermen, Hawks and Jersey Express - no MD team will adavcme but Hawks and they will lose early

Curious on the logic behind that prediction. They have lost to one WS team, one time in OT.

Also, from what is posted on the boards (yes, could all be BS) about Express, they have a Connecticut player or two, and have searched the Island to come up with a group of 50 that they are still working on splitting up. Sounds like an attempt at an all star team as well.

CT is within the 100 mile rule. Plus LI teams get an advantage because their school cutoff age is Dec 31 vice Aug 31 in pretty much the rest of the country, so there are some players who have been playing on their '25 teams that they bring down because they are age eligible for WSYL (9/1).

All good. I am not saying any of it is wrong, but dont act like it's just a club team playing in the WSYL when they are adding players with a 2 hour drive, cherry picking from other LI teams and bring down 2025 kids (which seems interesting since 2025 is playing as well, so I assume they arent difference makers). Also, you are wrong on the age/grade comment. Look it up. The majority of the country uses 9/1

Like Reply Quote
Sponsored Links
Re: Boys 2026 Grads - Mid Atlantic Region
Anonymous #321743 02/26/21 10:45 AM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by Anonymous
Originally Posted by Anonymous
Originally Posted by Anonymous
Originally Posted by Anonymous
4 True teams in the 2026 East qualifier.

Correct. Current teams in East Regional.....

WSYL East
Annapolis Hawks 2026
Tigers XXVI Lacrosse
Towermen Lacrosse
Madlax Monuments
VLC Black Ops
Jersey Express 2026
Building Blocks LC U13
Baltimore Breakers 2026 Blue
TRW Wolfpack
Team United 2026
True Annapolis 2026
Saltwater 2026
Tri-State 2026
True Baltimore 2026
True NJ 2026
True PA 2026
Zingos 2026 Black

Its funny to look at this list and go thats a club and they are a club team. The fact that Madlax and all VLC and also TRUE have to try and make ALL Star teams to compete is hilarious. Goes to show you who has holdbacks and who's in it for the money grab

Tigers, Towermen, Hawks and Jersey Express - no MD team will adavcme but Hawks and they will lose early

Every one of these teams has holdbacks during regular season. Also every one of these teams has added a player or players for WS. So in theory none of these teams are real anyways.

Breakers, True MD, Zingos teams. their regular season holdbacks are late August birthdays. like 8/27-8/28. They're competinf with their teams pretty intact. That said, they will not advance I agree with the earlier about Hawks.

Like Reply Quote
Re: Boys 2026 Grads - Mid Atlantic Region
Anonymous #321746 02/26/21 11:10 AM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by Anonymous
Originally Posted by Anonymous
Originally Posted by Anonymous
Originally Posted by Anonymous
Originally Posted by Anonymous
Anybody hear about that new VLC Black Ops team?
No, sorry.

Rumor is they loaded up with some FCA/Looneys kids that I know are re-classed so I don’t know how that will work?? Sounds like a money grab to me.

No holdbacks in that additions. Stop spreading rumors. I know all the kids added.

Guaranteed none of them our on the final roster - holdback FACTS and NOT ELIGIBLE!!! 🤣

I am in the know. You are not. See you at the Qualifier assuming your son actually made a team.

Like Reply Quote
Re: Boys 2026 Grads - Mid Atlantic Region
Anonymous #321748 02/26/21 11:12 AM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by Anonymous
Originally Posted by Anonymous
Originally Posted by Anonymous
Originally Posted by Anonymous
Originally Posted by Anonymous
Originally Posted by Anonymous
Anybody hear about that new VLC Black Ops team?
No, sorry.

Rumor is they loaded up with some FCA/Looneys kids that I know are re-classed so I don’t know how that will work?? Sounds like a money grab to me.

No holdbacks in that additions. Stop spreading rumors. I know all the kids added.

Correct. Everyone needs to provide a Birth Certificate and verified home address to play cuz of age limit and 100 mile rule. See you at Qualifiers.

So does the NJ, Florida and Ohio kids have MD address and report cards? How does that work?

What are you trying to say? Please use a rational and complete thought this time.

Like Reply Quote
Re: Boys 2026 Grads - Mid Atlantic Region
Anonymous #321750 02/26/21 11:47 AM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
WSYL is supposed to be club teams whose rosters were intact prior to qualifiers.Hence the rules.. Any club having tryouts for the qualifiers not only defeats the purpose but will most definately fall short against teams with chemistry and history together. Prove me wrong

Like Reply Quote
Re: Boys 2026 Grads - Mid Atlantic Region
Anonymous #321756 02/26/21 12:34 PM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by Anonymous
WSYL is supposed to be club teams whose rosters were intact prior to qualifiers.Hence the rules.. Any club having tryouts for the qualifiers not only defeats the purpose but will most definately fall short against teams with chemistry and history together. Prove me wrong

Clearly, rules are meant to be broken

Like Reply Quote
Page 211 of 285 1 2 209 210 211 212 213 284 285
Quick Reply

Options
HTML is disabled
UBBCode is enabled


Link Copied to Clipboard
Powered by UBB.threads™ PHP Forum Software 7.7.4