SUBSCRIBE

FOLLOW US ON TWITTER
Previous Thread
Next Thread
New Reply
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Page 74 of 74 1 2 72 73 74
Re: Should Travel Clubs Issue Partial Refunds if Lax is Cancelled?
Anonymous #321569 02/24/21 06:07 PM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Maybe I am one of the rare ones, but I did not reup. With him or anyone else.

Like Reply Quote
BACK OF THE CAGE SPONSORS

LaxMod #321570 02/24/21 06:11 PM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
It stinks when you feel like you got ripped off, I get it, but he is right. Time to let it go. Stop with my brother is a lawyer, you lost a couple grand. You didn’t lose 10 million bucks.

Like Reply Quote
Anonymous #321601 02/25/21 08:17 AM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by Anonymous
It stinks when you feel like you got ripped off, I get it, but he is right. Time to let it go. Stop with my brother is a lawyer, you lost a couple grand. You didn’t lose 10 million bucks.
That's how they get away with it. A couple grand x 100 people adds up quickly. Also a couple grand to a family struggling right now IS a big deal, bigshot. I plan to file in small claims.

Like Reply Quote
LaxMod #321613 02/25/21 09:47 AM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I went on a vacation once. The place was terrible. The restaurants were terrible. Just not a good vacation at all. 4 families. Cost a nice chunk of change. Big waste of money. The answer is we didn’t go back. We will never go back. Your not happy with a club team. Don’t go back. Good luck with your small claims court thing. Tells us in a few months how that worked out.

Like Reply Quote
Anonymous #321695 02/25/21 06:33 PM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Resort provided a product that wasnt to your liking.

This guy didnt provide a product.

He didnt bring the girls to bad tournaments. He didnt bring them to tournaments.

Took, the money, but didnt spend it on tournaments.
Its called fraud.

I know, I know. Move on. Dont do it again. I wont but it stinks. Daughter loved playing, but I cant bring myself to pay this guy money when he basically ripped us and so many others off.

Like Reply Quote
Sponsored Links
Anonymous #321805 02/27/21 12:12 AM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Resort provided a product that wasnt to your liking.

This guy didnt provide a product.

He didnt bring the girls to bad tournaments. He didnt bring them to tournaments.

Took, the money, but didnt spend it on tournaments.
Its called fraud.

I know, I know. Move on. Dont do it again. I wont but it stinks. Daughter loved playing, but I cant bring myself to pay this guy money when he basically ripped us and so many others off.

Try the irs anonymous report form. I’m sure he doesn’t declare all of those $40 cash envelopes. Might not amount to anything but it will keep him busy with paper work for a while.

Like Reply Quote
Anonymous #321891 02/28/21 02:36 PM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Last year was a bust, like many people I don't think we got the value for what was paid. However I was happy with the outcome for my daughter. Her club chose not to travel for most tournaments over summer, we did play a few this Fall. There were plenty of training and practices held, with a few scrimmages. Was this worth full tuition, no but the girls still maintained their team, families were kept safe, and this year tuition was reduced by 20% for the year. Training is on-going, and I am not handing out envelopes for every nice day that the coach wants a pad his pocket to fuel whatever habits he has. Played Elevate 1 year and ran away, program is just sickening extra practice bring $40 in envelope, parents or coach try to run one on their own with a group of girls, they have to hide it or feel the wrath of Dave if he doesn't get his cut. I remember the first few extra practices were $20, then $30, then $40. This was on purpose who wants to tell their daughter no when all her friends are going. Not to mention your tuition doesn't cover anything, somehow things like a jersey aren't included.

Happy with my club, and can only hope that word spreads so thieves like Elevate don't proliferate.

Like Reply Quote
Anonymous #322120 03/02/21 02:59 PM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Last year was a bust, like many people I don't think we got the value for what was paid. However I was happy with the outcome for my daughter. Her club chose not to travel for most tournaments over summer, we did play a few this Fall. There were plenty of training and practices held, with a few scrimmages. Was this worth full tuition, no but the girls still maintained their team, families were kept safe, and this year tuition was reduced by 20% for the year. Training is on-going, and I am not handing out envelopes for every nice day that the coach wants a pad his pocket to fuel whatever habits he has. Played Elevate 1 year and ran away, program is just sickening extra practice bring $40 in envelope, parents or coach try to run one on their own with a group of girls, they have to hide it or feel the wrath of Dave if he doesn't get his cut. I remember the first few extra practices were $20, then $30, then $40. This was on purpose who wants to tell their daughter no when all her friends are going. Not to mention your tuition doesn't cover anything, somehow things like a jersey aren't included.

Happy with my club, and can only hope that word spreads so thieves like Elevate don't proliferate.

They're all the same. He's just more blunt about it and hits you over the head with most of the cost at once. Other clubs bleed you dry at a slower pace. I'm ready to give my kids coach my venmo password. Save me some time.

Like Reply Quote
Anonymous #322168 03/03/21 09:34 AM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I second complaint about Kotowski at Elevate. You are a good coach and runs a great practice but he milks you for every penny he can get. How “extra” packages aren't included in his exorbitant tuition is mind-boggling.

He is a master marketer touting the “commitments” and plastering them all over social media- but its BS. He has very little to do with their success.

Stay away from this one. As previous posts indicate, he has been in some questionable situations in the past.

And yes- he made a small fortune last year. Pocketed FULL revenue via tuition installments, but shelled out very little.

Last edited by JesLax1; 03/03/21 09:42 AM.
Like Reply Quote
Page 74 of 74 1 2 72 73 74
Quick Reply

Options
HTML is disabled
UBBCode is enabled

Link Copied to Clipboard