Lampeter-Strasburg HS (PA) 2022 Defense, Defense Emaly Garrett Commits to Eastern MI University

@CBLaxers Girls' Recruit: Lampeter-Strasburg Highschool (PA) 2022 Defense, Defense Emaly Garrett of Phantastix Lacrosse Club has made a verbal commitment to play lacrosse at Eastern Michigan University.

High school: Lampeter-Strasburg Highschool (Lancaster, PA)
Grad year: 2022
Position: Defense
College committed to: Eastern Michigan University
Club team: Phantastix Lacrosse Club
Lacrosse honors: National Lacrosse Classic/Academy 2019 Champs- PA2022 team Under Armour 150 Participant 2019&2020 Varsity starter freshman year...
Academic honors: National Honors Society Distinguished Honor Roll, 4.0 GPA Art Scholastics Award Student Council Secretary 90+ community service hours
Expected major: Art Therapy/Therapist
Why did you choose Eastern Michigan University, Women's D1? "I wanted more diversity on a bigger campus and to follow my dreams in the classroom and on the lacrosse field. I am excited to be an Eagle and continue to grow as a player and person under Coach Jackson."
Is there anything else you would like to share? "Thank you, mom and dad, for my coach/mentor Claudia Ovchinnikoff, and my trainers at PowerTrain :)"

College Bound Laxers (CB Laxers), the official college commitments sponsor for BackOfTheCAGE.com Girls' Recruits, congratulates Emaly Garrett on her commitment to Eastern Michigan University. CB Laxers is dedicated to providing premier recruiting-events for players who have aspirations of playing at the collegiate level and embrace the opportunity to give an edge to student-athletes to be acknowledged by top college coaches. Their UnD1sputed Showcase attracts some of the top players from around the country and have helped over 200 players to go on to play at the DI, II & III levels. For players looking to maximize their exposure, visit CBLaxers.com for more information about their upcoming events .
View College Profile Below: