BOTC BOTC
The UnD1sputed Showcase (Boys & Girls) in June & the Girls LI Showcase is Open for Registration on CBLaxers.com - Don't Miss Out as 88 Players Only Accepted! | Invest for Growth - ADVERTISE with us!
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY MOST RECENT POSTS
Boys High School Lax
by Anonymous -
Boys High School
by Anonymous -
Girls High School
by Anonymous -
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Forum Statistics
Forums20
Topics3,802
Posts385,564
Members2,606
Most Online62,980
Feb 6th, 2020
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY FOLLOW US ON TWITTER
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Page 22 of 53 1 2 20 21 22 23 24 52 53
Re: Boys 2025-8th Grade Fall 2020/Summer 2021
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by Anonymous
Has anyone heard from their MS about Spring sports. Ours (Nassau), has only addressed the HS teams. Middle school sports seem to have always been an afterthought in our district. It is my belief that the schools should put more efforts into all three; academics, athletics (extracurriculars if not athletic) and community service. For what we pay on Long Island we fall way short on all three.

I’m actually very concerned about Suffolk. They already cancelled middle school basketball. Lacrosse is outdoors but I’m still worried. With spring and fall sports condensed I could easily see section XI just cancelling middle school sports. I hope I’m wrong but nothing seems to make much sense these days

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE SPONSORS

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Has anyone heard from their MS about Spring sports. Ours (Nassau), has only addressed the HS teams. Middle school sports seem to have always been an afterthought in our district. It is my belief that the schools should put more efforts into all three; academics, athletics (extracurriculars if not athletic) and community service. For what we pay on Long Island we fall way short on all three.

I’m actually very concerned about Suffolk. They already cancelled middle school basketball. Lacrosse is outdoors but I’m still worried. With spring and fall sports condensed I could easily see section XI just cancelling middle school sports. I hope I’m wrong but nothing seems to make much sense these days

Your real concern should be how many 24's and 23's become 25's now

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Thats ok, I will just do the same and make him a 26. Easy peasy.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I completely agree unfortunately Christians have been fighting the Sunday travel sports battle for years to no avail. Best of luck trying to change an already set culture of worshiping youth sports.

Every Sunday is alot, considering so many sports and largely weekend games. This is a holiday that happens once per year. For Jewish people it is the equivalent of having a tournament on Easter Sunday.

Same person, on multiple threads, often responding to his/her own comments. Give it a rest. Stay home!

FACT: majority of Christian people on this site, me included, would love a tournament on Easter Sunday. It would be like Christmas morning for us!! Go away!
So now you speak for the Christian majority? I speak for myself and would not want a tournament on Easter Sunday. Sounds like Christmas morning in your house is a real blast.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I completely agree unfortunately Christians have been fighting the Sunday travel sports battle for years to no avail. Best of luck trying to change an already set culture of worshiping youth sports.

Every Sunday is alot, considering so many sports and largely weekend games. This is a holiday that happens once per year. For Jewish people it is the equivalent of having a tournament on Easter Sunday.

Same person, on multiple threads, often responding to his/her own comments. Give it a rest. Stay home!

FACT: majority of Christian people on this site, me included, would love a tournament on Easter Sunday. It would be like Christmas morning for us!! Go away!
So now you speak for the Christian majority? I speak for myself and would not want a tournament on Easter Sunday. Sounds like Christmas morning in your house is a real blast.

This old topic... Can’t help yourself can you? Go away bible hugger.

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

public or private school? I doubt tax payers are going to foot the bill so your son can have a longer lax career

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

public or private school? I doubt tax payers are going to foot the bill so your son can have a longer lax career

Private or PG. duh.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Anyone have a list of teams for the North qualifiers? Someone posted it for my youngest's 2026.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Anyone have a list of teams for the North qualifiers? Someone posted it for my youngest's 2026.

Not out yet but is 91 MD playing?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Not out yet but is 91 MD playing?

Looked at 2026 this was there. Again this is 2026 NOT 2025. I am sure someone has 2025 registrants
WSYL emailed me the North Qualifier list..ECLIPSE NIGHTMARES
EXPRESS
2WAY
EXPRESS NORTH
FCA UPSTATE
IGLOO DIREWOLVES
LEGACY
LI EXPRESS
LI OUTLAWS
LI LACROSSE CLUB
ORANGE CRUSH
PREDATORS
PRIDE
PRIMETIME
ROAR
S2S
SWEETLAX UPSTATE
TEAM 91 ORANGE STORM

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Not sure if applies to all of Section 1 but our school canceled 7/8 middle school games with other schools. Students will do a one month inter-squad thing like intramurals in the spring.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Just email them, they will send the list to you. I got the east one from them.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Can you post the East qualifiers?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Just email them, they will send the list to you. I got the east one from them.
Isnt the idea here to share information

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
2021 14U WSYL North Qualifiers;

Eclipse Towers
CT Wolves
Express North
Grand Island
Igloo Northface
Legacy Lacrosse
LI Express
Orange Crush
Predators
Prime Time
Rebels
Regulators
Shore 2 Shore
Team 91 LI Shock
Team 91 Tristate Select

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
2021 14U WSYL North Qualifiers;

Eclipse Towers
CT Wolves
Express North
Grand Island
Igloo Northface
Legacy Lacrosse
LI Express
Orange Crush
Predators
Prime Time
Rebels
Regulators
Shore 2 Shore
Team 91 LI Shock
Team 91 Tristate Select

Wow tough bracket. To advance out of this qualifier will be rough. Why have finale, this is the championship bracket.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
It will be 91 vs express for the championship as it’s been that way since these kids were little

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Regulators are the team to beat!!!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Where’s BBL or Laxchussettes

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
It will be 91 vs express for the championship as it’s been that way since these kids were little

You’re not serious are you...91 is horrible. Please don’t use them in the same sentence as express.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

You’re not serious are you...91 is horrible. Please don’t use them in the same sentence as express.

Dead serious! Last time they played, 91 beat Express handily.

That means easily, And they are used in the same sentence.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Never happened guy ....what was that 4 years ago lol. Probably around the same time 91 was losing to town teams hahaha. Get a grip , you hide in your own weak tournaments and youre just not a good team

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I swear I swear it happened please pretty please believe me lol. What a fool and delusional

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Never happened guy ....what was that 4 years ago lol. Probably around the same time 91 was losing to town teams hahaha. Get a grip , you hide in your own weak tournaments and youre just not a good team

Lol...you again? we all talk about how much time you must spend on tourney machine tracking this team. We're fine btw.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

In that everyone will beat them?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Some of the teams listed ought to save their money and do 3 local tournaments to get their kids better game time. A lot of these match ups will be like the Globetrotters vs the Generals. You know who you are.... Pull out and do the right thing. Noone wants to be a punching bag.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
What happens when Rebels plays Regulators? Half the team can't decide who to play for.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Rebels and Regulators what does that even mean?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Where’s BBL or Laxchussettes

BBL (NJ) is in the East. Laxachusetts is too old, typically on every level.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Does that even matter? The end result is another Loss either way...Neither team belongs in this conversation. Not from what I have seen at least. Those teams wouldn't beat any of the others in the bracket.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Who is favored now in WSYL for 2025 now that another year has passed?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
What happens when Rebels plays Regulators? Half the team can't decide who to play for.

Not Rebels. Regulators are True Blue and Roar.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Going to be a team not from NY!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I’ve never even heard of these teams??

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Problem is we all have loaded up on holdbacks now unlike last year so what is the point? Last year we were a lock to win.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
WSYL will be interesting. My son's U14 team does not have any holdbacks and we have been been beaten up pretty good by top 30 teams which presumably all have holdbacks as none of them are in the WSYL. Should be a fun event nonetheless. Win or lose, looking forward to playing good competition to make the boys continue to get better.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
WSYL will be interesting. My son's U14 team does not have any holdbacks and we have been been beaten up pretty good by top 30 teams which presumably all have holdbacks as none of them are in the WSYL. Should be a fun event nonetheless. Win or lose, looking forward to playing good competition to make the boys continue to get better.
You do realize WSYL is age eligible and verified event. holdback or not they play ON AGE. Every event lacrosse should be run on age. If soccer and hockey can do it why can't lacrosse??

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
You do realize WSYL is age eligible and verified event. holdback or not they play ON AGE. Every event lacrosse should be run on age. If soccer and hockey can do it why can't lacrosse??

Yes, I realize that WSYL is age-based eligible. Presumably the Top 30-ranked teams we have been playing have significant players over the age limit as they are not in the WSYL. Agree with your statement that all tournaments (at least below high school) should be age based. You could make an argument that at the high school level, kids will be playing on their school teams against kids of multiple age levels, but it should still be at least be grade-based.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
On age, holdbacks, etc...It's all for nothing. Wake up already. Either go and play, accept the setup and the environment, or don't go. Is fairly simple. All of them know what they are signing up for (and paying for).

Last edited by JesLax1; .
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Going to be a team not from NY!

CoachC and it’s not even close

Page 22 of 53 1 2 20 21 22 23 24 52 53

Link Copied to Clipboard