BOTC BOTC
The UnD1sputed Showcase (Boys & Girls) in June & the Girls LI Showcase is Open for Registration on CBLaxers.com - Don't Miss Out as 88 Players Only Accepted! | Invest for Growth - ADVERTISE with us!
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY MOST RECENT POSTS
Girls High School
by Anonymous -
Boys High School
by Anonymous -
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Forum Statistics
Forums20
Topics3,814
Posts387,504
Members2,608
Most Online62,980
Feb 6th, 2020
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY FOLLOW US ON TWITTER
Previous Thread
Next Thread
New Reply
Print Thread
Rating: 3
Page 20 of 22 1 2 18 19 20 21 22
Re: Girls Spring 2013 High School Varsity Lacrosse
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Take it outside boys. No One cares...and I am a goalie parent and even I don't care.

Like Reply Quote
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE SPONSORS

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by Anonymous
Originally Posted by CageSage
Sunday, June 2nd Results

Long Island Championship Class A

Farmingdale defeats Bay Shore, 12-11, Final

Long Island Championship Class B

Manhasset defeats Eastport-South Manor, 11-7, Final

Highlights

Farmingdale jumped out to a 4-1 lead and Bay Shore brought the score level at 4-4. When the Dalers scored their fifth with 8:00 remaining, Bay Shore changed goalies in an unexpected move with Judson (spelling) replacing Titlebaum in the pipes. Farmingdale and Bay Shore basically traded goals from there to the half. Overall, the defenses have been pourous in the opening stanza and the goalies have made a couple of solid saves each. Play was extremely physical in the final five minutes of the half with many ball carriers winding up on the turf. In the second half, the action was knotted at nine when the Dales went on a three goal sprint opening a 12-9 advantage with 11:40 remaining on the clock. Bay Shore scored to make it 12-10 with 10:00 remaining and 12-11 with 2:30 remaining. Some of the best defense of the game followed to run out the clock. Farmingdale will play Penfield in the NYSPHSAA Semifinal next Friday, June 7th at SUNY/Cortland.

In the Class B final, Manhasset survived a stern challenge from underdog Eastport-South Manor, 11-7, after playing a very tight first half, 4-3.
wow now were looking at first half scores and not just finals, you must have a kid a esm

Let me guess your daughter is a goalie with zero accolades .
Didn't your girl get beat today? real nice yelling at her team on the field , must be there fault

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Listen, most of us know the person who started this goalie stuff. Same guy who had her try out for TG and was screaming at her at the tryout. A real loser Dad. He has her jump from club to club and is really screwing up his kid. Don't entertain this jack asses posts. Us goalie parents are supportive of each other and will remain so. See you at UA tryouts tomorrow!

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Sunday, June 2nd Results

Highlights

Farmingdale jumped out to a 4-1 lead and Bay Shore brought the score level at 4-4. When the Dalers scored their fifth with 8:00 remaining, Bay Shore changed goalies in an unexpected move with Judson (spelling) replacing Titlebaum in the pipes. Farmingdale and Bay Shore basically traded goals from there to the half. Overall, the defenses have been pourous in the opening stanza and the goalies have made a couple of solid saves each. Play was extremely physical in the final five minutes of the half with many ball carriers winding up on the turf. In the second half, the action was knotted at nine when the Dales went on a three goal sprint opening a 12-9 advantage with 11:40 remaining on the clock. Bay Shore scored to make it 12-10 with 10:00 remaining and 12-11 with 2:30 remaining. Some of the best defense of the game followed to run out the clock. Farmingdale will play Penfield in the NYSPHSAA Semifinal next Friday, June 7th at SUNY/Cortland.

In the Class B final, Manhasset survived a stern challenge from underdog Eastport-South Manor, 11-7, after playing a very tight first half, 4-3.
wow now were looking at first half scores and not just finals, you must have a kid a esm

Didn't your girl get beat today? real nice yelling at her team on the field , must be there fault

Hey crazy stalker dad still waiting to hear about your daughters accolades, again the ESM goalie is not my daughter,I did do some research and now believe I know why your daughter has no accolades and let's just say it has zero to do with politics.I also hear my guess about your being lonely was correct .Get a life stop stalking the best young goalies on the island and I am still waiting to hear about your daughters accomplishments other than not running away from home .

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Sunday, June 2nd Results

Highlights

Hey crazy stalker dad still waiting to hear about your daughters accolades, again the ESM goalie is not my daughter,I did do some research and now believe I know why your daughter has no accolades and let's just say it has zero to do with politics.I also hear my guess about your being lonely was correct .Get a life stop stalking the best young goalies on the island and I am still waiting to hear about your daughters accomplishments other than not running away from home .

No dog in this one, but you're looking like a tool also!!!

Like Reply Quote
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Sunday, June 2nd Results

Long Island Championship Class C

Mount Sinai defeats North Shore, 12-7, Final

Highlights

The late match on the day saw Mount Sinai take a 7-5 lead into half time, but quickly opened the gap to 10-5 early in the second stanza on hat tricks from both of Mount Sinai's sisters, Shayna and Sydney Pirecca. Danielle Della Roca also enjoyed a multiple goal game.

Congratulations Farmingdale, Manhasset and Mt Sinai. Good luck representing Long Island in the state semi-finals.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Sunday, June 2nd Results

Highlights

Suspected the Bay Shore goaltending was an issue for this coach. Thank you the updates!

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I truly can not believe this nut From E.S.M. You call me a stalker for going to and paying to see a public event that was also televised, and giving an opinion that happens to be contrary to yours, and then you get angry and start calling me names. Your the one sitting in your house at 10:30 at night looking up a teenage girl. Being your close proximity to my daughters school, I took the liberty of alerting them to a real stalker "doing research" on my kid. Not everyone has to share your opinions on this issue, I am allowed to mine without me or my daughter being stalked by a crazy over obsessed parent.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Sunday, June 2nd Results

Long Island Championship Class C

Mount Sinai defeats North Shore, 12-7, Final

Highlights

The late match on the day saw Mount Sinai take a 7-5 lead into half time, but quickly opened the gap to 10-5 early in the second stanza on hat tricks from both of Mount Sinai's sisters, Shayna and Sydney Pirecca. Danielle Della Roca also enjoyed a multiple goal game.

Congratulations Farmingdale, Manhasset and Mt Sinai. Good luck representing Long Island in the state semi-finals.

Anyone know who each team is playing in the semis?

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I truly can not believe this nut From E.S.M. You call me a stalker for going to and paying to see a public event that was also televised, and giving an opinion that happens to be contrary to yours, and then you get angry and start calling me names. Your the one sitting in your house at 10:30 at night looking up a teenage girl. Being your close proximity to my daughters school, I took the liberty of alerting them to a real stalker "doing research" on my kid. Not everyone has to share your opinions on this issue, I am allowed to mine without me or my daughter being stalked by a crazy over obsessed parent.

Dude you need help. Go find a hobby. I think I speak for most here when I say you should go recharge your batteries and come back to neutral (normal). Let us know when your back. Best of luck.

Like Reply Quote
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

We know the person who started this goalie stuff. Same guy who had her try out for TG and was screaming at her at the tryout. A real loser Dad.

Like Reply Quote
Back of THE CAGE
OP Offline
Back of THE CAGE
Anyone know who each team is playing in the semis?
Below are the pairings as we have them this morning. The roman numerals after each team is the section number from New [lacrosse] State that the team represents. We are still waiting for the final Section V or Section VI representative in Class B and Class C.

Girls Semifinals - June 7th - SUNY/Cortland
Class A, 9:30am : Farmingdale (VIII) vs. Penfield (V)
Class A, 9:30am : Baldwinsville (III) vs. Suffern (I)
Class B, 12:00pm : Manhasset (VIII) vs. TBD
Class B, 12:00pm : Syracuse CBA (III) vs. John Jay (I)
Class C, 2:30pm : Mount Sinai (XI) vs. TBD
Class C, 2:30pm : Skaneateles (III) vs. Putnam Valley (I)

Girls Finals - June 8th - SUNY/Cortland
Class A at 9:30am, Class B at 12:00pm, Class C at 2:30pm

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
bayshore romps farmingdale by 8 - YES (I was off w/ this one as were many others)

manhasset beats up eastport by 10 - YES (Not quite 10 but...)

mt sinai loses a close one, but its C division - Mt Sinai wins big ( Mt. Sinai is better than people think)

Overall I was 2-1....

Good luck upstate girls!

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
bayshore romps farmingdale by 8 - YES (I was off w/ this one as were many others)

mt sinai loses a close one, but its C division - Mt Sinai wins big ( Mt. Sinai is better than people think)

Overall I was 2-1....

I was supruised at that Mt. Sinai prediction too. If you looked at North Shore's record they were barely a 500 team. I still can't believe they beat CSH but that Nassau C division is really weak. Mt. Sinai just has too many weapons.
Good luck upstate girls!

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Overall I was 2-1....

Hey Nostradamus , what are you talking about in general, wouldn't your picks make you 1-2. Also Mt. Sinai is better than people think, everyone who knows them thinks they are very good, you just have a lot of people who cannot stand to admit that because the fans and parents are brutal.I think every starter on that team is committed to play in college and many are going to top ten ncaa programs, by the way they are undefeated.

Good luck upstate girls!

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

We know the person who started this goalie stuff. Same guy who had her try out for TG and was screaming at her at the tryout. A real loser Dad.

The guy must be completely crazy as he keeps insisting I am the parent of the ESM goalie, not only a stalker but delusional.That being said I did not research his daughter in that I have no idea who he is( seems those in the goalie group have a good idea)but did look at those goalies who have received some recognition the past couple seasons and it seems it was well deserved by them.Seems many schools and club goalies have been represented in the All-County, School Girls teams the past couple seasons so it seemed to me not as much politics as he was stating.If what the above posters are stating is true ie. club hoping, yelling at tryouts, then I feel bad for his kid and hope she can use her lacrosse to get into a school a distance away.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
[quote=Anonymous][quote=Anonymous]bayshore romps farmingdale by 8 - YES (I was off w/ this one as were many others)

Overall I was 2-1....

Hey Nostradamus , what are you talking about in general, wouldn't your picks make you 1-2. Also Mt. Sinai is better than people think, everyone who knows them thinks they are very good, you just have a lot of people who cannot stand to admit that because the fans and parents are brutal.I think every starter on that team is committed to play in college and many are going to top ten ncaa programs, by the way they are undefeated.

Good luck upstate girls!

I was wrong on Farmingdale too but also knew they could score on Bay Shore. The goalie issue was an issue for Bay Shore. I can see switching goalies at the half if you did so all season, but the coach made a goalie change at 8:00. I'm not sure if that helps or hurts a team.

I couldn't see Manhasset or Mt Sinai losing--and they didn't. But ESM and NS played well. Mt Sinai IS better than people give them credit for but get stuck in a lousy playoff bracket.

Get rid of Class C and have an A & B leagues split into two sub-divisions. Winners of the sub-divisions get byes in the playoffs and fill out the rest of the brackets as you do now. It is silly that four teams make Class C playoffs.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
C Division

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
is this the father that pads the goalie stats every week?

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
get northport out of there, they lost 2 weeks ago

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
how did esm goalie do against mt siani... not that well i guess if there season is over.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Overall I was 2-1....

Good luck upstate girls!

Mt Sinai has ten players in the next two classes committed to a school--Division I Furman, Jacksonville, Stony Brook (2), Florida (2), Villanova. Division II Lock haven, LIU Post. Divison III Catholic. Not bad.

For comparison (not affiliated with either school) Northport has the following:

Division I Bryant (2), Michigan, Stony Brook (3), Notre Dame, Colorado, Florida. Division II Lock Haven. Division III Rochester, RPI. Twelve players.

What do I take from this? Mt Sinai is doing just fine. The only edge Northport has is two very intelligent kids. Before anyone screams at me that's some humor.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I know this is an open forum but can the moderator squash the two morons going on and on about their goalie daughters?

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
get northport out of there, they lost 2 weeks ago

I only used them because the numbers were close.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I thought the goalie for ESM played excellent as usual,against Mt Sinai.
And for the record,Shorehams goalie is equaly off the hook as well.
Every Mt Sinai parent knows you can never underestimate either team.
And in all the years ,I have never seen a GOALIE lose a game for a team,defence yes, as a group and team play comes, wins and losses.
Get out of the Blame Game.
Every Goalie Tries their best every game.
From a MtSinai parent

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Based on new numbers out today, out of the top 40 teams in NYS, taking out the 16 not from LI, you have 5 CHSAA teams in the top remaining 24...meaning roughly 20% of teams from LI in the top 24 are from CHSAA and many with a pretty tough SOS. So, can we put that argument to bed now and recognize good play when you see it?

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Difference in Bay Shore Farmingdale game was goal tending by Farmindale goalie, she played a great game and stopped Bay shore at least 6 times on up close shots and picked off 2 or 3 passes. Officiating was bad for both teams but especially Bay Shore. They took away a BS goal that MSG replay shows was clearly a goal and did not call any Yellow Cards against Farmingdale when 3 BS players got hit directly in the head. They also missed a couple of calls on BS that could have been called against them. I didnt have a stake in this game, I was there for ESM but rooting for all Suffolk teams. Nassau refs really helped Farmingdale and Suffolk ref called the goal back, tuff to beat those odds when you are battling a very good team. However if Bay Shore scores on a few of those shots, it wouldnt have mattered. Great game, kids on both sides played hard.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Just watched the replay of ESM v Manhasset. What an unbelievably talented team Manhasset has. They played calm and composed. ESM had some dirty crosschecking that the refs called the wrong way. I hope someone pays attention to that or someone is going to get seriously hurt.Three Manhasset players were holding their kidney area after the ESM girls squared up and used their sticks to stop them. Very dangerous and not how the game should be played.
Also, was the guy calling the game the ESM goalies relative or something? He kept going on and on about her 60 yard clears when all I saw was her throw away two long passes.
Good game overall, but clearly the better team won.

Congrats Manhasset and good luck at States! Bring it back to the island!

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Someone explain to me the Yellow card towards the End of the Bayshore game? Really that deserved a card (penalty sure) and some others that were clearly "cross-checks" in the beginning of the game by Bayshore didn't. Officiating was not very good but as you stated was not good for both. Just a shame it may have played a part in the outcome.
Not taking credit away from

[list]
[*]Farmingdale goalie was the difference on that day.

[list]
[*]the last 2:30 minutes of keep away when many in green thought Bayshore might have had a chance to take into OT.

Difference in Bay Shore Farmingdale game was goal tending by Farmindale goalie, she played a great game and stopped Bay shore at least 6 times on up close shots and picked off 2 or 3 passes. Officiating was bad for both teams but especially Bay Shore. They took away a BS goal that MSG replay shows was clearly a goal and did not call any Yellow Cards against Farmingdale when 3 BS players got hit directly in the head. They also missed a couple of calls on BS that could have been called against them. I didnt have a stake in this game, I was there for ESM but rooting for all Suffolk teams. Nassau refs really helped Farmingdale and Suffolk ref called the goal back, tuff to beat those odds when you are battling a very good team. However if Bay Shore scores on a few of those shots, it wouldnt have mattered. Great game, kids on both sides played hard.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Just watched the replay of ESM v Manhasset. What an unbelievably talented team Manhasset has. They played calm and composed. ESM had some dirty crosschecking that the refs called the wrong way. I hope someone pays attention to that or someone is going to get seriously hurt.Three Manhasset players were holding their kidney area after the ESM girls squared up and used their sticks to stop them. Very dangerous and not how the game should be played.
Also, was the guy calling the game the ESM goalies relative or something? He kept going on and on about her 60 yard clears when all I saw was her throw away two long passes.

Wondering what game you were watching ... Manhasset was hacking and stick checking to the head. No excuses for the refs- Esm needs to convert shots a little better . You seem to take the ESm team lightly- manhassett did not. It was a well fought game on both sides. Why are you so jealous if the GK- yes some clears were bad and they really should change it up . Short quick clears sometimes are the better option. I am sure you are not a Manhassett parental go back to your own team

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Guys relax, we are talking about young women. Now My daughter plays club ball with as ESM goalie not sure if she is who you are talking about but this young lady is an amazing athlete as well as a great teammate. My daughter wanted to step in the cage for her school and she was the first to say if you need advice I will help you. Goalie is the hardest position do not knock them, go ahead and knock the ball hogs as my daughter played with plenty of them in school ball. Enjoy your children's play and remember these are young women playing a sport they enjoy

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Wondering what game you were watching ... Manhasset was hacking and stick checking to the head. No excuses for the refs- Esm needs to convert shots a little better . You seem to take the ESm team lightly- manhassett did not. It was a well fought game on both sides. Why are you so jealous if the GK- yes some clears were bad and they really should change it up . Short quick clears sometimes are the better option. I am sure you are not a Manhassett parental go back to your own team

Thanks mom

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
how did esm goalie do against mt siani... not that well i guess if there season is over.

Are you really this clueless.Yes they lost to Mt.Sinai in overtime earlier in the season which had nothing to do with their season ending.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I am actually a D1 player who just finished my junior year.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

actually, the goalie did great and was the main reason mt. sinai came very close to losing that game. It was the only game that MS had to go into overtime for. keep your nasty comments to yourself. Nobody is interested in your opinion of goalies.

Are you really this clueless.Yes they lost to Mt.Sinai in overtime earlier in the season which had nothing to do with their season ending.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I was just on this site looking for a summer job... I wasn't trying to be mean to the girl. I I was just sayin that the guy calling the game was rediculous! You people are nuts!

Like Reply Quote
Back of THE CAGE
OP Offline
Back of THE CAGE
NYSPHSAA Semifinals and Finals - June 7th/8th

Girls Semifinals - June 7th - SUNY/Cortland

Class A, 9:30am : Farmingdale (VIII) vs. Penfield (V)
Class A, 9:30am : Baldwinsville (III) vs. Suffern (I)

Class B, 12:00pm : Manhasset (VIII) vs. Brighton (V)
Class B, 12:00pm : Syracuse CBA (III) vs. John Jay (I)

Class C, 2:30pm : Mount Sinai (XI) vs. Honeyoe Falls-Lima (V)
Class C, 2:30pm : Skaneateles (III) vs. Putnam Valley (I)

Girls Finals - June 8th - SUNY/Cortland

Class A at 9:30am, Class B at 12:00pm, Class C at 2:30pm

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
bayshore parents out of control, Go dalers.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Nah Bay Shore parents and farmingdale parents were fun to listen to. You are wrong on that one. I sat on Bay Shore side for a half, they were fine. Of course not happy with refs but probably a valid point...lol But go Dalers we aint changing the outcome....Dirty Dalers rock on!

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
The officials used for all tournament games are the ones that your coaches selected based upon ratings throughout the season.
Your comments suggest that even the best are not good.
What suggestions do you have?

Like Reply Quote
Page 20 of 22 1 2 18 19 20 21 22
Quick Reply

Options
HTML is disabled
UBBCode is enabled
CAPTCHA Verification

Link Copied to Clipboard