BOTC BOTC
The UnD1sputed Showcase (Boys & Girls) in June & the Girls LI Showcase is Open for Registration on CBLaxers.com - Don't Miss Out as 88 Players Only Accepted! | Invest for Growth - ADVERTISE with us!
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY MOST RECENT POSTS
Boys High School Lax
by Anonymous -
Girls High School
by Anonymous -
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Forum Statistics
Forums20
Topics3,802
Posts385,579
Members2,606
Most Online62,980
Feb 6th, 2020
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY FOLLOW US ON TWITTER
Previous Thread
Next Thread
New Reply
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Page 77 of 267 1 2 75 76 77 78 79 266 267
Re: Boys 2026 Grads - Mid Atlantic Region
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by Anonymous
I can confirm the above, 4 kids were not on age ..they added 3 .would not be fair to name kids or clubs but we know it’s true ..same old Hawks

Exactly; just own it sir! Hawks would not be the only team to add players to their current roster to play in the WSYL.

Like Reply Quote
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE SPONSORS

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I can confirm the above, 4 kids were not on age ..they added 3 .would not be fair to name kids or clubs but we know it’s true ..same old Hawks

Added 3 from the 2027 Hawks and they'll do just fine

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

100% accurate.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

100% accurate.

Again wrong. It’s ok hawks parent; there are kids as talented as; you’ll see them at tryouts in the late summer.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

100% accurate.

Again wrong. It’s ok hawks parent; there are kids as talented as; you’ll see them at tryouts in the late summer.

This is such little man trolling. The Hawks added 3 kids from the 2027 team to round out the WSYL roster. Those who say otherwise can't name the clubs the supposed new recruits came from; not because it "would not be fair" but because they don't exist. If it makes you feel bad to get hammered by the Hawks then that's an issue you should take up with your therapist. Shut it and let the boys play.

Like Reply Quote
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Come on Hawks dad...in the Fall the Hawks added a new really big defender and a 6 foot plus tall kid to their attack to bolster their team for WSYL. No idea what clubs they came from but they are new.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

100% accurate.

This is such little man trolling. The Hawks added 3 kids from the 2027 team to round out the WSYL roster. Those who say otherwise can't name the clubs the supposed new recruits came from; not because it "would not be fair" but because they don't exist. If it makes you feel bad to get hammered by the Hawks then that's an issue you should take up with your therapist. Shut it and let the boys play.

Thy protest to much. Hawk Dad

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Come on Hawks dad...in the Fall the Hawks added a new really big defender and a 6 foot plus tall kid to their attack to bolster their team for WSYL. No idea what clubs they came from but they are new.

They added one player at tryouts and he's not "big" or "6 foot." Is your issue adding new players through a tryout? Would you rather teams be required to pick 20 kids in 2nd grade and run it back for 10 years? I still can't put my finger on what your issue is, but you definitely have an issue.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

100% accurate.

Thy protest to much. Hawk Dad

It hilarious listening to Rage and these Hawks parents. Again the lacrosse community is small and it’s a FACT that 3 kids at the 26 level from different clubs are playing for the hawks in the WSYL. They are training with them now and playing in the qualifiers. It’s FACT that other kids at the 26 level were approached by the hawks to play on the team for the WSYL. The arrogance of this club is astonishing; roster will be posted and all will be revealed.

Hawks will also lose 1-2 games this spring - crabs has the team to beat them.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

They added one player at tryouts and he's not "big" or "6 foot." Is your issue adding new players through a tryout? Would you rather teams be required to pick 20 kids in 2nd grade and run it back for 10 years? I still can't put my finger on what your issue is, but you definitely have an issue.

Son got replaced by new player. He is bitter, Pretty simple.

Like Reply Quote
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

My jaw hurts from all of this yawning.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Added 3 from the 2027 Hawks and they'll do just fine[/quote]

100% accurate.[/quote]

Again wrong. It’s ok hawks parent; there are kids as talented as; you’ll see them at tryouts in the late summer.[/quote]

This is such little man trolling. The Hawks added 3 kids from the 2027 team to round out the WSYL roster. Those who say otherwise can't name the clubs the supposed new recruits came from; not because it "would not be fair" but because they don't exist. If it makes you feel bad to get hammered by the Hawks then that's an issue you should take up with your therapist. Shut it and let the boys play.[/quote]

Thy protest to much. Hawk Dad[/quote]

It hilarious listening to Rage and these Hawks parents. Again the lacrosse community is small and it’s a FACT that 3 kids at the 26 level from different clubs are playing for the hawks in the WSYL. They are training with them now and playing in the qualifiers. It’s FACT that other kids at the 26 level were approached by the hawks to play on the team for the WSYL. The arrogance of this club is astonishing; roster will be posted and all will be revealed.

Hawks will also lose 1-2 games this spring - crabs has the team to beat them.[/quote]

Those 3 kids never even showed up. They were asked to come and be apart of the WSYL roster and they never even came out. Lots of conversation but nothing and why the 27's were added to the roster. ALL HAWKS kids

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

More changes coming next Fall!!

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Also, at tryouts, in August, no one knew that the WSYL was going to be in MD.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
why are Hawks parents such insecure people?

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Why does it matter if Hawks added players. 4-5 hawks players are too old for WSYL, the team is not going to show up to the tournament with 15 kids therefore they need to add people. Who cares....

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Go ask one of them. Or would you not do that in person? Not secure enough?

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
This page humors me. In 18 short months these boys will be playing against kids 4 years older than them in HS. Are you going to complain to the coach when your Freshman gets his clocked cleaned by a Senior ....

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Are there any 26 teams looking for a goalie?

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
This page humors me. In 18 short months these boys will be playing against kids 4 years older than them in HS. Are you going to complain to the coach when your Freshman gets his clocked cleaned by a Senior ....

And some 5 to 6 years older.
But no matter and no complaints here.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
[quote=Anonymous]This page humors me. In 18 short months these boys will be playing against kids 4 years older than them in HS. Are you going to complain to the coach when your Freshman gets his clocked cleaned by a Senior ....[/quote

Only defense a hold back dads says. - coming from another hold back dad.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Typical holdback response; hope your son is ready to face the music as well after competing against kids younger then himself all these years. My guess is he’s in for a rude awakening after pounding on little Johnny and will be average at best in HS. Pathetic

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

That argument in favor of holdbacks always humors me. There is a big developmental difference between 7th and 9th grade boys. And, the (few) ninth graders who play on a HS varsity are the biggest and best ninth graders who are signing up and choosing to play with kids three years older. But on a youth team that is designed for just one grade, kids who are year older than their teammates and opponents have a big advantage.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Are there any 26 teams looking for a goalie?

What level team (Elite, AAA, AA) and what geographic area would best fit the goalie for whom you are exploring teams?

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Typical holdback response; hope your son is ready to face the music as well after competing against kids younger then himself all these years. My guess is he’s in for a rude awakening after pounding on little Johnny and will be average at best in HS. Pathetic

My son is a HS freshman and not a holdback.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

My son is a HS freshman and not a holdback.

Then your even more pathetic trolling a 2026 message board. This poor kids don’t have a chance with parents like this clown

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
WHAT LEVEL? I CAN ALWAYS USE A GOALIE

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Outside of the Hawks, what 13U teams are playing in the WSYL out of Maryland?

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

I believe Black Ops and Madlax Monuments plus several others.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

What is Black Ops?

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

What is Black Ops?

VLC Black Ops. U13 World Series Team.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

What is Black Ops?

I heard this a team made up of several clubs; VLC, BLC, Looney’s and FCA....maybe a few others. I would be curious to the kids they’re pulling from these clubs and if the clubs have any issues with these kids playing for another team?

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

What is Black Ops?

I heard this a team made up of several clubs; VLC, BLC, Looney’s and FCA....maybe a few others. I would be curious to the kids they’re pulling from these clubs and if the clubs have any issues with these kids playing for another team?

Why do you care?

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

What is Black Ops?

I would guess not, since one has to assume that their club team cannot offer the WSYL opportunity due to a large amount of holdbacks.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

What is Black Ops?

Why do you care?

I know the Crabs and Hawks will not allow their kids play on National Teams; never understood why; ego would be my guess. First I have heard of this team being put together; is this an invite only or are their tryouts; my son would be interested for sure?

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
[quote=Anonymous][quote=Anonymous]Outside of the Hawks, what 13U teams are playing in the WSYL out of Maryland?

What is Black Ops?

Why do you care?

I know the Crabs and Hawks will not allow their kids play on National Teams; never understood why; ego would be my guess. First I have heard of this team being put together; is this an invite only or are their tryouts; my son would be interested for sure?

You know the inner workings of Crabs and Hawks and put time in to thinking about them and you don't know about a team that has been discussed for the last 4 months. Please stop. If you focused on your kid and not Crabs and Hawks he would have WSYL team by now.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Could this team be competitive with other established teams?

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Could this team be competitive with other established teams?

I guess we will find out in 5 weeks at the East Qualifier.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
[quote=Anonymous][quote=Anonymous]Outside of the Hawks, what 13U teams are playing in the WSYL out of Maryland?

What is Black Ops?

Why do you care?

You know the inner workings of Crabs and Hawks and put time in to thinking about them and you don't know about a team that has been discussed for the last 4 months. Please stop. If you focused on your kid and not Crabs and Hawks he would have WSYL team by now.

can someone translate this non sense?

Last edited by JesLax1; .
Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Translation: The poster is calling you a fool for being too focused on Crabs and Hawks, and encouraging you to focus your energy on your son and whichever team he plays for. Hope this helps.

Last edited by JesLax1; .
Like Reply Quote
Page 77 of 267 1 2 75 76 77 78 79 266 267
Quick Reply

Options
HTML is disabled
UBBCode is enabled
CAPTCHA Verification

Link Copied to Clipboard