Get it on Google Play
Get it on App Store
Get it on Google Play Get it on App Store
Limited Spots Remaining for the Girls LI Showcase & the Boys/Girls UnD1sputed Showcases - Register Today @ www.CBLaxers.com | Boys & Girls Long Ireland Lacrosse Tournaments Registration Now Open!
BACK OF THE CAGE
MOST RECENT POSTS
Boys 2023-10th Grade Fall 2020/Summer 2021
by Anonymous - 02/28/21 10:43 AM
Girls 2025 Grads - Mid Atlantic Region
by Anonymous - 02/28/21 09:44 AM
Boys 2026 Grads - Mid Atlantic Region
by Anonymous - 02/28/21 09:28 AM
Boys High School Lax
by Anonymous - 02/28/21 09:04 AM
Forum Statistics
Forums20
Topics2,266
Posts283,047
Members2,242
Most Online62,980
Feb 6th, 2020
SUBSCRIBE

FOLLOW US ON TWITTER
Previous Thread
Next Thread
New Reply
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Page 14 of 17 1 2 12 13 14 15 16 17
Re: Boys 2027 Grads - Mid Atlantic Region
Anonymous #318979 01/21/21 11:07 AM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by Anonymous
I don't know who this guy G is, but he is a clever businessman. I now have been exposed to Nationals parents and there is a definite ladder climbing attitude, "my kid is already on the Hawks but I need to pay more so I can say he is even better." So kudo's to G for finding a way to profit from those insecurities. Capitalism at its finest.

There was a demand in the marketplace, and G filled it. Totally spot on this being an organization for the ladder climbing parents. I know several who listened to G pitch and saw visions of D1 scholarships flowing their way. Sadly, they were all well aware of the shady side of things, but went along with it anyway. only to have the club be ejected from Dukes...

Just for Fun, here is the interview with dukes regarding what the heck happened. Amazing that this guy can still get parents to sign up with this kind of info out there. But hey, not G's problem.

Q : If this Duke's National's Regional Program was Terminated, can you be more Specific about why and what the Problems were that you Encountered to force this Termination?

A : Where do I start. Let me be brief and just respond to the specifics of so many of your phone calls, emails, Blogs and the many Complaints from Events, Tournaments, Hotels, Many, many Vendors; Facility's, College Coaches, Other Club Coaches and Programs; Duke's Coaches and most Importantly Player's and Parents.
It frankly just became to Difficult to Explain and Navigate thru these Inconsistencies and Complaints that demanded Responsible Replies and Answers to all these Entities.
Additionally, with the Failure to Respond to a Primary Mandate; the lack of Respect for the History of who Duke's Lacrosse Club is and what it Represents just could No longer be Overlooked, Ignored or Compromised .
Bottom line, Our Integrity as a Program was at stake and having to Continuously Field all of these Complaints about a Total lack of Transparency; a Total Lack of Effective Communications; Ongoing Money Issues and so much more that so many of you Commented on simply didnt allow us to Continue with this Duke's National's Program under the Duke's Lacrosse Club's Name.

Like Reply Quote
BACK OF THE CAGE SPONSORS

Anonymous #319037 01/22/21 10:46 AM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I don't know who this guy G is, but he is a clever businessman. I now have been exposed to Nationals parents and there is a definite ladder climbing attitude, "my kid is already on the Hawks but I need to pay more so I can say he is even better." So kudo's to G for finding a way to profit from those insecurities. Capitalism at its finest.

Haha! Don't assume they all pay. Like when Duke's was winning games, the best kids play for free while the rostered kids pay into the scheme.

Awesome. My last post must have been censored by the moderator. basically I just copied and pasted Eb Helms Q/A about what happened to the Duke's National team. classic stuff. you guys want to ditch BOTC and head over to Parler? I'm pretty sure this post will not get through the mod anyway.

Like Reply Quote
Anonymous #319062 01/22/21 03:51 PM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Maybe you should stop spending so much energy on this club and move on.

Like Reply Quote
Anonymous #319070 01/22/21 06:31 PM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Amen.

Like Reply Quote
Anonymous #319105 01/23/21 10:22 PM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Amen.
Right we can all agree hawks stink

Like Reply Quote
Sponsored Links
Anonymous #319181 01/25/21 09:50 AM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Haha! Don't assume they all pay. Like when Duke's was winning games, the best kids play for free while the rostered kids pay into the scheme.

And several of those kids are holdbacks or currently play on 2026 elite teams.

Like Reply Quote
TheBackOfTheCage #319197 01/25/21 12:21 PM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
And, in Florida earlier this month they shared players with another team at the tournament.

Like Reply Quote
TheBackOfTheCage #319313 01/26/21 01:26 PM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Nothing gets the boys buzzing like some Nationals talk! Keep it going. I love the free publicity.

Like Reply Quote
Anonymous #321188 02/21/21 11:52 AM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Probably 40 players total at the Nationals LC 2027 tryout in Raleigh last weekend. It looks like everyone wants in after that dominating performance at Club Nationals.

Like Reply Quote
TheBackOfTheCage #321217 02/21/21 06:42 PM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Sorry that the Hawks or whatever team your son normally plays for is not meeting his/your needs. Best of luck!

Like Reply Quote
Sponsored Links
Anonymous #321223 02/21/21 08:59 PM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Probably 40 players total at the Nationals LC 2027 tryout in Raleigh last weekend. It looks like everyone wants in after that dominating performance at Club Nationals.

If that team can hold its own against a Madlax Capital, 91 Machine, Hawks, Sweetlax NY,... (using actual 27 players, not using some 26 as they did) then it's something. Otherwise I think you'll find the team will just win against non top level teams and you're paying a lot of money for hype.

Like Reply Quote
Anonymous #321252 02/22/21 11:12 AM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

If that team can hold its own against a Madlax Capital, 91 Machine, Hawks, Sweetlax NY,... (using actual 27 players, not using some 26 as they did) then it's something. Otherwise I think you'll find the team will just win against non top level teams and you're paying a lot of money for hype.

Big difference playing with a bunch of Carolina regional players and DC/Baltimore players. Nationals will swing up or down depending on where they are traveling to that week.

Like Reply Quote
Anonymous #321255 02/22/21 11:50 AM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

If you think that there weren't any 26 players on that Nationals team, then you're a special kind of ignorant.

Like Reply Quote
TheBackOfTheCage #321295 02/22/21 07:26 PM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Anybody have any info on what the HoCo 2027 divisions will look like?

Like Reply Quote
Anonymous #321300 02/22/21 08:38 PM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Sorry that the Hawks or whatever team your son normally plays for is not meeting his/your needs. Best of luck!

Why does everyone always drag the Hawks into these things? Good luck to Nationals.
Real Hawks Dad - not some Troll. Relax Nationals parents.

Like Reply Quote
Page 14 of 17 1 2 12 13 14 15 16 17
Quick Reply

Options
HTML is disabled
UBBCode is enabled

Link Copied to Clipboard