Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by Anonymous
Did any of our 23 or 24 kids get into Under Armor 150?

UA 150 complete waste of time in the middle of summer

Agreed, I don’t know any girls who even tried out. Big waste of time and money if you’re a good player. So many better options!
It's not a "try out". Over 1500 girls applied this year, that speaks volumes. Look at their commitment list - pretty impressive. 2 days of playing games, I don't look at that as a waste of time.

The try I process is the ua board picking top kids based off film. If your kid didn’t make it they weren’t picked because the board didn’t think they were strong enough. They want the best kids because it means they have a better reputation. They’d be idiotic to not take the best kids.

If you made UA team you automatically make it. same with making call back game.
Heard none of the top 23 girls applied.
UA 150 will have some quality competition for 2 days so it’s worth doing if you want to.
Necessary?? not even close.

Like Reply Quote
BACK OF THE CAGE SPONSORS

Re: Long Island Top Guns Lacrosse
Anonymous #321181 02/21/21 10:23 AM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Agreed, I don’t know any girls who even tried out. Big waste of time and money if you’re a good player. So many better options!
It's not a "try out". Over 1500 girls applied this year, that speaks volumes. Look at their commitment list - pretty impressive. 2 days of playing games, I don't look at that as a waste of time.

they say 1500 applied ..this is how they bait you and you pay for it. its a business and they are there to make money...but thats how lax is done....

Like Reply Quote
Powderfinger #321262 02/22/21 12:10 PM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

they say 1500 applied ..this is how they bait you and you pay for it. its a business and they are there to make money...but thats how lax is done....

Girls are waitlisted, girls are waitlisted every year...you only pay for it when you accept the position. It's free to apply so how is anyone being "baited"? I'd be curious what those "better options" are that are out there? Especially with COVID and who knows if D1 schools will be holding any camps/clinics.

Like Reply Quote
Anonymous #321274 02/22/21 02:18 PM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
[quote=Anonymous]Did any of our 23 or 24 kids get into Under Armor 150?

Girls are waitlisted, girls are waitlisted every year...you only pay for it when you accept the position. It's free to apply so how is anyone being "baited"? I'd be curious what those "better options" are that are out there? Especially with COVID and who knows if D1 schools will be holding any camps/clinics.

UNC has their summer camps/clinics up already.

Like Reply Quote
Page 587 of 587 1 2 585 586 587
Quick Reply

Options
HTML is disabled
UBBCode is enabled

Link Copied to Clipboard