BOTC BOTC
The UnD1sputed Showcase (Boys & Girls) in June & the Girls LI Showcase is Open for Registration on CBLaxers.com - Don't Miss Out as 88 Players Only Accepted! | Invest for Growth - ADVERTISE with us!
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY MOST RECENT POSTS
Girls High School
by Anonymous -
Boys High School
by Anonymous -
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Forum Statistics
Forums20
Topics3,802
Posts385,595
Members2,606
Most Online62,980
Feb 6th, 2020
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY FOLLOW US ON TWITTER
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Page 8 of 10 1 2 6 7 8 9 10
Re: Boys 2022-11th Grade Fall 2020/Summer 2021
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
What about it?

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE SPONSORS

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I am not going to name names of kids but some real obvious jokes in there.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by Anonymous

The CNN on LI Lax Media.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I am not going to name names of kids but some real obvious jokes in there.

Big time. I wonder who makes these "rankings". Lol

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
winkoff is a total donk off list is a joke

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Laughable. For Love of The Greed $$$$. Pay me Ill put your name on my blog/site. Must have learned that from the private schools.( pay me through my club u will play) LOL...CNN on LI Lax Media is a great line...

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Is this a Winkoff scam?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Laughable. For Love of The Greed $$$$. Pay me Ill put your name on my blog/site. Must have learned that from the private schools.( pay me through my club u will play) LOL...CNN on LI Lax Media is a great line...

Manhasset and Garden City families pay top dollar.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
winkoff is a total donk off list is a joke

Somebody was drinking and taking donations while that list was being created

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Manhasset and GC also the most talented and deepest teams year after year. how is that surprising???
if your Bobby isn’t on the list and deserves to be, ask your coach why he didn’t nominate him???

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Manhasset and GC also the most talented and deepest teams year after year. how is that surprising???
if your Bobby isn’t on the list and deserves to be, ask your coach why he didn’t nominate him???

You think you're doing these parents a favor by ranking their kids where they clearly don't belong but all you're doing is embarrassing the kids. Most parents/kids know how the rankings should go and see very clearly the outliers. There are a few that are soooo obvious. It's taking a lot of self control to not name them. Lol.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

You think you're doing these parents a favor by ranking their kids where they clearly don't belong but all you're doing is embarrassing the kids. Most parents/kids know how the rankings should go and see very clearly the outliers. There are a few that are soooo obvious. It's taking a lot of self control to not name them. Lol.

College Coaches know that’s why the best players are COMMITTED. Who cares what these two clowns think.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

College Coaches know that’s why the best players are COMMITTED. Who cares what these two clowns think.
Most players on that list are comited bitter dad

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Most players on that list are comited bitter dad

Its a different recruiting world now, if your not Committed already most likely you wont be or try a PG year.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

How and who makes up the list????

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Is this a Winkoff scam?

Is this a Winkoff scam?

Absolutely. And one can see who paid for the write ups. They’re typically very good players but very selfish and focused on themselves to get recruited. Typically the non team player who focus on themselves to get points. The ball hogs. That’s how one player is looked at in our community anyway.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Is this a Winkoff scam?

Is this a Winkoff scam?

Absolutely. And one can see who paid for the write ups. They’re typically very good players but very selfish and focused on themselves to get recruited. Typically the non team player who focus on themselves to get points. The ball hogs. That’s how one player is looked at in our community anyway.

There’s a write up that literally only mentions that the kid is a lefty and how that’s devastating for defenses bc they don’t see many lefties. with?!??!?!? That is the most insane nonsense I’ve ever read. Has the ranker ever watched a lacrosse game?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I don't know anything about the kid your referring to but I know the travel teams my son played on were always looking for lefty attackman! My son has been a Goalie since he was four years old and he says it makes no difference to him weather a kid is a lefty or a righty and most rightys have a better shot!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Cant wait to see the top 23. The top 8 everyone on the island knows so he cant screw that up. I love how some players get a few lines of comments also. For Love of the Loot must get some nice paydays from those parents. I know one that got a write up and its all infinity % false. But they say money buys you fame!! LOL

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
College Coaches all have “their own” list and those lists are the ones that matter most. The only other “list” that has proven to be very credible is the Under Armour All-American Senior list / roster / team. And yes, I do realize that some excellent players do not make that list but from what I have seen, the players who do make the list are pretty darn good.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Is that who this Laxjournal is FLG?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Cant wait to see the top 23. The top 8 everyone on the island knows so he cant screw that up. I love how some players get a few lines of comments also. For Love of the Loot must get some nice paydays from those parents. I know one that got a write up and its all infinity % false. But they say money buys you fame!! LOL

How many FLG kid's in the top 10? I say 3 plus comments about the brother.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Just read about the recruiting period extension to May 31st

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
The 2022’s will be getting so screwed. It’s heartbreaking. Some kids may drop out of playing at the next level if there is such a backlog or they will have to reclass if they want to stand a chance and most families can’t afford that.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
YES. It's a complete sham under FLG.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
YES. It's a complete sham under FLG.

Then don't read the list -if you think it's a sham --or make your own list --call it anonymous' top 100 '22s
my kid isn't on the list --you know what --I still read the list----good list ---very good actually--fun to read about lacrosse players. My kid is a '22--pretty good player, decent student, nice enough kid---he will play college lacrosse and my guess is he will have a great experience. I feel bad that my experience with 2 lacrosse playing boys has been very good---Older guy graduated college in 4 years --played lacrosse for 4 years and had an incredible life education ---my youngest is the '22. All good ---perspective is key

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Ivies officially cxld. Sad.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

No reason to go there to play lacrosse. Just go for the education.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

How about you go for both. Yale, Cornell, Princeton, Penn and even Brown all excellent programs. From what I have heard many kids taking the year off and will be back next year with full remaining eligibility.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Screwing over the 21’s and 22’s. That’s lovely.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Screwing over the 21’s and 22’s. That’s lovely.

So the 21 &’22 lose a year, just like the kids taking the 19 & 20’s. No one has more right to 4 full years than anyone else. Quit your crying.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

How about you go for both. Yale, Cornell, Princeton, Penn and even Brown all excellent programs. From what I have heard many kids taking the year off and will be back next year with full remaining eligibility.

Yeah, nothing like paying another 75k to have your kid play lacrosse in his 5th year.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Talking about the recruiting process Einstein. What scenario do you see happening with the backlog?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Yeah, nothing like paying another 75k to have your kid play lacrosse in his 5th year.

No one is paying anything if they are “taking the year off”. Also, many at Ivy’s receive more in “financial aid” than players at other schools receive in “athletic scholarships”. The Ivy’s can make it very affordable especially for families with multiple kids in college. Athletic Scholarships are limited, there is no limit to Ivy Financial Aid.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Thankyou !!! BOC for a pretty accurate top 50 HS boy list

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Thankyou !!! BOC for a pretty accurate top 50 HS boy list

I have to say I agree with this

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
most realistic 2022 list to date

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

few tweaks but not bad

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

overlooked a 4 Star defensemen in the top 50 for a uncommitted top 25 that doesn't start for his club team.

Page 8 of 10 1 2 6 7 8 9 10

Link Copied to Clipboard