BOTC BOTC
The UnD1sputed Showcase (Boys & Girls) in June & the Girls LI Showcase is Open for Registration on CBLaxers.com - Don't Miss Out as 88 Players Only Accepted! | Invest for Growth - ADVERTISE with us!
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY MOST RECENT POSTS
Girls High School
by Anonymous -
Boys High School
by Anonymous -
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Forum Statistics
Forums20
Topics3,802
Posts385,545
Members2,606
Most Online62,980
Feb 6th, 2020
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY FOLLOW US ON TWITTER
Previous Thread
Next Thread
New Reply
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Page 182 of 264 1 2 180 181 182 183 184 263 264
Re: Boys High School Lax
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by Anonymous
So Carey is the presumptive “best team” in Nassau because they have the most D-1 commits. Good to know!

I don’t think anybody is saying Carey is the best. I think the point people are trying to make is that the traditionally best teams for 2021 had their spots taken by kids from high schools that rarely have produced any college players much less division 1. Schools very close to Garden city such as North Shore and Garden city surrounding school districts were very successful in producing Division I players Carey being one of them but not the only one. I truly think Garden City got hurt for the 2021 class by all those kids not playing club lacrosse. The ones that played club lacrosse had the most success. The ones that stuck to the Garden City in-house program playing in C tournament did not benefit at all. The results show with no division one commits. I will never forget a few years ago according to a garden city parent on one of these threads that Garden City will always dominate and their 2021 class in-house will all be D1 and destroy any team not know for lacrosse by 30 goals.

And Thats Why all the Manhasset Kids Bolted for Club Teams some years back If your looking to get recruited nowadays, its through club ball.

Like Reply Quote
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE SPONSORS

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
"Top Long Island high schools are still the top agreed. But they are not the top because the have the best starters. Unknown schools have more d1 starters than some of those top schools. You don’t need much to beat garden city starters who have no d1 players. Top schools like garden city and others have more depth and that is where they will win. Not because they have the best starters like a few years ago."

OK, so you are saying the same top schools consistently put out good teams that are deep but may lack transcendent star, but every seven years all the other schools at the bottom of their conference will produce a stud? Great. That is the difference between a town and school with an entrenched program and the random occurrence of a great athlete going through your district every decade. So roll the dice and move to a lower tier program playing the odds your kid will be that stud or go to a town with a program and good schools. Seems pretty clear to me... I'd be willing to bet that the top 5 Nassau programs, in no particular order, Manhasset, CSH, GC, Massapequa and Syosset have more kids on D1 rosters than the rest of the County combined. Not a fact, but I bet pretty close.

For 2021 you are wrong. Massapequa, CSH, and Garden City have less than five d1 altogether. I think the number is Four or three. You are definitely missing the point. Going back over the last 4 years and figuring out who has more Division I players is not being considered. Of course you would be correct because the point is that in 2020 and 21 those bottom Tier high schools are starting to produce Division I players and taking the spots of the Top programs. Will it continue? Who knows. But it is odd that massapequa, CSH and Garden City did not produce many Division I players in 2021.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Great 21 crop for Carey... GC still rules the roost and willing to bet 4 years from now and every year between GC will be in the county final... Has Carey ever been to the county final???

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Great 21 crop for Carey... GC still rules the roost and willing to bet 4 years from now and every year between GC will be in the county final... Has Carey ever been to the county final???

This must be the GC parent a few years back that said all 2021s from GC will be D1 players. That was wrong as they have none for 2021.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
So Carey is the presumptive “best team” in Nassau because they have the most D-1 commits. Good to know!

I don’t think anybody is saying Carey is the best. I think the point people are trying to make is that the traditionally best teams for 2021 had their spots taken by kids from high schools that rarely have produced any college players much less division 1. Schools very close to Garden city such as North Shore and Garden city surrounding school districts were very successful in producing Division I players Carey being one of them but not the only one. I truly think Garden City got hurt for the 2021 class by all those kids not playing club lacrosse. The ones that played club lacrosse had the most success. The ones that stuck to the Garden City in-house program playing in C tournament did not benefit at all. The results show with no division one commits. I will never forget a few years ago according to a garden city parent on one of these threads that Garden City will always dominate and their 2021 class in-house will all be D1 and destroy any team not know for lacrosse by 30 goals.

And Thats Why all the Manhasset Kids Bolted for Club Teams some years back If your looking to get recruited nowadays, its through club ball.

Agreed. But it will be interesting to see if high school becomes Important again now that a lot of recruiting is by video. If that happens being part of a a top high school will be very important.

Like Reply Quote
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

This must be the GC parent a few years back that said all 2021s from GC will be D1 players. That was wrong as they have none for 2021.

Who will win the county? GC or Carey?

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Garden City parents all bow down to SF who coaches varsity lax and has a side hustle with his club team. Historically, kids played FLG, 91, etc, but once they all signed on for his club team it all went to heck. A bunch of sheep parents too afraid of the coach to go elsewhere in the summer. The program was also a complete joke: coached by hung over college kids, bs or non-existent practices and playing in irrelevant tournaments. Proof is in the pudding with no D1 commit for 2021. There was one in 2020 but he got his look through Express as did the one in 2022. GC parents still thinking it is 1985 and the high school name alone gets their kids looks. Haven’t woken up to the reality that their moderately skilled 5’8”, 160 lb kid is no match for the man child athletes being churned out all over the country. Still drinking beers in Leo’s and talking up all the “studs” on the roster who won’t even be playing club in college.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
GC team beats the travel clubs club teams on the summer circuit. We laugh at all the people that throw their money away with the club teams when we are at Leos.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Garden City parents all bow down to SF who coaches varsity lax and has a side hustle with his club team. Historically, kids played FLG, 91, etc, but once they all signed on for his club team it all went to heck. A bunch of sheep parents too afraid of the coach to go elsewhere in the summer. The program was also a complete joke: coached by hung over college kids, bs or non-existent practices and playing in irrelevant tournaments. Proof is in the pudding with no D1 commit for 2021. There was one in 2020 but he got his look through Express as did the one in 2022. GC parents still thinking it is 1985 and the high school name alone gets their kids looks. Haven’t woken up to the reality that their moderately skilled 5’8”, 160 lb kid is no match for the man child athletes being churned out all over the country. Still drinking beers in Leo’s and talking up all the “studs” on the roster who won’t even be playing club in college.

Hmmmmm, seems like someone’s little ballerina got there butt handed to them by Garden City. How many county, LI and state championships since 1985 since you brought it up?

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
GC team beats the travel clubs club teams on the summer circuit. We laugh at all the people that throw their money away with the club teams when we are at Leos.

Delusional! This year’s team (2021) has their top players going DIII. With one exception it was the same story last year. Club program has destroyed a once proud tradition in GC.

Like Reply Quote
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

I posted that Carey has 3-4 D-1 2021 commits. I'm not saying they will win a title all I was pointing out is that they are not a typical Nassau powerhouse and they have more then most of the predominant Nassau powerhouses.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Great you beat travel teams but half of the team does not play college lacrosse and the best player plays division three. Big victory there Leo.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Great you beat travel teams but half of the team does not play college lacrosse and the best player plays division three. Big victory there Leo.

.....and not Wliiams, Tufts or Amherst either

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

GC coach also charges for his club team last time I checked. At least with the big clubs you get something for your money. In GC, you line the coach’s pockets by paying for his club team which, in a good year, places a handful of kids into low level DIII programs. Then there are the families who pay for Express, 91 etc AND the GC coach’s club program just to keep him happy. Amazing anyone has any money left for Leo’s.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I am still waiting to hear from the GC parent who a couple years ago was saying that the GC 2021 lacrosse class would be all Division I players and the GC HS team would beat any team in high school not in the top 10 by 30 goals. Where is that guy now?

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

GC coach also charges for his club team last time I checked. At least with the big clubs you get something for your money. In GC, you line the coach’s pockets by paying for his club team which, in a good year, places a handful of kids into low level DIII programs. Then there are the families who pay for Express, 91 etc AND the GC coach’s club program just to keep him happy. Amazing anyone has any money left for Leo’s.

What is the name of the GC coaches club team???

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
[quote=Anonymous]GC team beats the travel clubs club teams on the summer circuit. We laugh at all the people that throw their money away with the club teams when we are at Leos.

GC coach also charges for his club team last time I checked. At least with the big clubs you get something for your money. In GC, you line the coach’s pockets by paying for his club team which, in a good year, places a handful of kids into low level DIII programs. Then there are the families who pay for Express, 91 etc AND the GC coach’s club program just to keep him happy. Amazing anyone has any money left for Leo’s.[/quote

And some left over for the country club as well. Jealousy is an ugly color, you wear it well.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
[quote=Anonymous]GC team beats the travel clubs club teams on the summer circuit. We laugh at all the people that throw their money away with the club teams when we are at Leos.

GC coach also charges for his club team last time I checked. At least with the big clubs you get something for your money. In GC, you line the coach’s pockets by paying for his club team which, in a good year, places a handful of kids into low level DIII programs. Then there are the families who pay for Express, 91 etc AND the GC coach’s club program just to keep him happy. Amazing anyone has any money left for Leo’s.[/quote

And some left over for the country club as well. Jealousy is an ugly color, you wear it well.

So obnoxious. Do people consider Garden City rich who are not from GardenCity? The rich From Nassau County have an “old” at the beginning of the village name or a “ Point” at the end of it. Other than than that many places have a nice share of 1 million to 2 million dollar homes.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

So obnoxious. Do people consider Garden City rich who are not from GardenCity? The rich From Nassau County have an “old” at the beginning of the village name or a “ Point” at the end of it. Other than than that many places have a nice share of 1 million to 2 million dollar homes.

Jealous and sensitive. How special.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Doubt it. No one cares. Let’s get back to talking lacrosse and GC not being able to produce a D1 player.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Doubt it. No one cares. Let’s get back to talking lacrosse and GC not being able to produce a D1 player.

More importantly, let’s talk about how all those D-3 kids made your D-1 “player” look lost on the field. Now that 17-2 beating made you such a jealous little person.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
One never knows the truth so I did a little research because this topic is important for many reasons and one is NOT to bash Garden City. Numbers are numbers. It is true that lacrosse is spreading across long Island. As it appears for the Long Island Class of 2021 the D1 commits are spread out. Yes some surprise High schools have multiple D1 commits. Most are great academic and/or lacrosse colleges. Here is the list of high schools from Long Island with multiple players going on to play division 1 lacrosse for the class of 2021 (in alphabetical order and split Nassau/Suffolk):

MULTIPLE D1 COMMITS FOR THE CLASS OF 2021

NASSAU

Carey

Carle Place

Chaminade

Farmingdale

Kellenberg

Locust Valley

Manhasset

North Shore

Southside

Syosset

SUFFOLK

Bay Shore

Comsewogue

Harborfields

Huntington

Longwood

Mount Sinai

Shoreham- Wading River

Smithtown West

West Hampton Beach

Feel free to correct if there is an error.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

More importantly, let’s talk about how all those D-3 kids made your D-1 “player” look lost on the field. Now that 17-2 beating made you such a jealous little person.

Read the posts above. You are the guy who said the same thing a couple of years ago except you are no longer saying every GC kid will play d1. Al Bundy here thinks High School sports very important. Too bad the kids won’t compete against each other in college unless your kid transfers to a d1 program. We all hope that the clear disappointment you have in your kid not playing d1 is not noticed by him. We all notice it here. By the way there is nothing wrong with playing d3. Kids choose d3 over d1 all the time. But from your posts It is clear your kid did not have that option. I wish him well because having a father like you has got to be miserable.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
One never knows the truth so I did a little research because this topic is important for many reasons and one is NOT to bash Garden City. Numbers are numbers. It is true that lacrosse is spreading across long Island. As it appears for the Long Island Class of 2021 the D1 commits are spread out. Yes some surprise High schools have multiple D1 commits. Most are great academic and/or lacrosse colleges. Here is the list of high schools from Long Island with multiple players going on to play division 1 lacrosse for the class of 2021 (in alphabetical order and split Nassau/Suffolk):

NASSAU

Carey

Carle Place

Chaminade

Farmingdale

Floral Park

Kellenberg

Locust Valley

Manhasset

North Shore

Southside

Syosset

SUFFOLK

Bay Shore

Comsewogue

Harborfields

Huntington

Longwood

Mount Sinai

Shoreham- Wading River

Smithtown West

West Hampton Beach

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
This is great besides one fact that, based on the amount of "research" you did, not everyone wants to play lacrosse in college. When you look at the seniors playing lacrosse at say, GC, why do you not also account for the fact that the majority also play football and basketball. Why are you not disappointed that they are not playing college football, basketball, etc?
The simple fact - not every kid who plays high school lacrosse wants to play in college. The (new) simple fact - many of the schools that these kids are going to, currently, the entire college team is not playing because their school decided not to even support them playing. GC 21s have the right idea... you, on the other hand, have WAY too much time on your hands...

NASSAU

Carey

Carle Place

Chaminade

Farmingdale

Floral Park

Kellenberg

Locust Valley

Manhasset

North Shore

Southside

Syosset

SUFFOLK

Bay Shore

Comsewogue

Harborfields

Huntington

Longwood

Mount Sinai

Shoreham- Wading River

Smithtown West

West Hampton Beach

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Fair point except for the fact that most, if not all, of the kids you say do not want to play college lacrosse have recruiting videos. Also the best from GC are playing college just not division one. Just face the fact that the game is spreading and being from a top HS program from Long Island is not enough to be recruited. There are other options on Long Island for college coaches. It is hard to figure out why there are so many excuses from one GC parent on why they are not able to produce division one level recruits. We have heard Covid, they don’t want to play college lacrosse, they don’t want divisIon one, they want to go to academic d3 programs even though only one is doing that, and some others. The reason is clear from the list. Other high schools, who have never really produced college level recruits are now producing multiple Division I players. These kids are taking spots of the Garden City’s of the world.

uote=Anonymous]This is great besides one fact that, based on the amount of "research" you did, not everyone wants to play lacrosse in college. When you look at the seniors playing lacrosse at say, GC, why do you not also account for the fact that the majority also play football and basketball. Why are you not disappointed that they are not playing college football, basketball, etc?
The simple fact - not every kid who plays high school lacrosse wants to play in college. The (new) simple fact - many of the schools that these kids are going to, currently, the entire college team is not playing because their school decided not to even support them playing. GC 21s have the right idea... you, on the other hand, have WAY too much time on your hands...

NASSAU

Carey

Carle Place

Chaminade

Farmingdale

Floral Park

Kellenberg

Locust Valley

Manhasset

North Shore

Southside

Syosset

SUFFOLK

Bay Shore

Comsewogue

Harborfields

Huntington

Longwood

Mount Sinai

Shoreham- Wading River

Smithtown West

West Hampton Beach

[/quote]

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Smithtown East

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

NASSAU

Carey

Carle Place

Chaminade

Farmingdale

Floral Park

Kellenberg

Locust Valley

Manhasset

North Shore

Southside

Syosset

SUFFOLK

Bay Shore

Comsewogue

Harborfields

Huntington

Longwood

Mount Sinai

Shoreham- Wading River

Smithtown East

Smithtown West

West Hampton Beach

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Fair point except for the fact that most, if not all, of the kids you say do not want to play college lacrosse have recruiting videos. Also the best from GC are playing college just not division one. Just face the fact that the game is spreading and being from a top HS program from Long Island is not enough to be recruited. There are other options on Long Island for college coaches. It is hard to figure out why there are so many excuses from one GC parent on why they are not able to produce division one level recruits. We have heard Covid, they don’t want to play college lacrosse, they don’t want divisIon one, they want to go to academic d3 programs even though only one is doing that, and some others. The reason is clear from the list. Other high schools, who have never really produced college level recruits are now producing multiple Division I players. These kids are taking spots of the Garden City’s of the world.

uote=Anonymous]This is great besides one fact that, based on the amount of "research" you did, not everyone wants to play lacrosse in college. When you look at the seniors playing lacrosse at say, GC, why do you not also account for the fact that the majority also play football and basketball. Why are you not disappointed that they are not playing college football, basketball, etc?

NASSAU

Carey

Carle Place

Chaminade

Farmingdale

Floral Park

Kellenberg

Locust Valley

Manhasset

North Shore

Southside

Syosset

SUFFOLK

Bay Shore

Comsewogue

Harborfields

Huntington

Longwood

Mount Sinai

Shoreham- Wading River

Smithtown West

West Hampton Beach

[/quote]

No Dog in this fight but I am confused.... Why are you implying that these other schools have not produced DI lacrosse players in the past? I realize that GC has produced many and maybe not so many in the class that you seem to point at but from what I know many of the other schools that you list have produced a lot of DI players.

I do agree with the premise that "town teams" are not the best way to develop players and get them recruited.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

NASSAU

Carey

Carle Place

Chaminade

Farmingdale

Floral Park

Kellenberg

Locust Valley

Manhasset

North Shore

Southside

Syosset

SUFFOLK

Bay Shore

Comsewogue

Harborfields

Huntington

Longwood

Mount Sinai

Shoreham- Wading River

Smithtown West

West Hampton Beach

No Dog in this fight but I am confused.... Why are you implying that these other schools have not produced DI lacrosse players in the past? I realize that GC has produced many and maybe not so many in the class that you seem to point at but from what I know many of the other schools that you list have produced a lot of DI players.

I do agree with the premise that "town teams" are not the best way to develop players and get them recruited.[/quote]

I did not mean to imply that. Many schools on the list have produced D1 players but some have not or not many. The interesting part is not only some new schools but also some of the schools not on the list.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I too am confused. Why do you care about GC so much?

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I’d th

I think the point is that D1 recruiting is now spread more widely across LI. In the “old days” a high percentage came from GC or Manhasset. Chaminade and St. Anthony’s are now the clear leaders with other D1 recruits coming from all over thanks to the rise of the club teams.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I’d th

I think the point is that D1 recruiting is now spread more widely across LI. In the “old days” a high percentage came from GC or Manhasset. Chaminade and St. Anthony’s are now the clear leaders with other D1 recruits coming from all over thanks to the rise of the club teams.

Agreed. No one is caring about Garden City or any other individual high school. There may be some comments directed at an individual from Garden City who angered some people with his comments with absolutely no value. But as you stated the point is that the sport is growing across the country and especially on Long Island. When you see high schools on that list with kids going to very good colleges and college lacrosse programs it is a good thing for the sport. In the old days only a handful of towns started lacrosse in first and second grade. Now most of the towns are starting early. The result is that you are now seeing recruits from high schools or towns that you never thought could produce a division I athlete in lacrosse. It is that simple. No one is hating anybody here and in fact we should all want Long Island players and programs to do well in state and national championships.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I’d th

Agreed. No one is caring about Garden City or any other individual high school. There may be some comments directed at an individual from Garden City who angered some people with his comments with absolutely no value. But as you stated the point is that the sport is growing across the country and especially on Long Island. When you see high schools on that list with kids going to very good colleges and college lacrosse programs it is a good thing for the sport. In the old days only a handful of towns started lacrosse in first and second grade. Now most of the towns are starting early. The result is that you are now seeing recruits from high schools or towns that you never thought could produce a division I athlete in lacrosse. It is that simple. No one is hating anybody here and in fact we should all want Long Island players and programs to do well in state and national championships.
I’d th

I would say that "strong athletes / players" from non-traditional "Lacrosse Towns" have benefited greatly from "Club Lacrosse". The ability to play on a 91 or Express "A" Team can help a player develop and get recruited. It has been this way for a long time now. The top college programs want to see players compete against the best competition. When they go to a "Top Club Tournament" they get to see a large majority of the best players in a given graduation year compete against each other. Not a lot of recruiting going on at HS games.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I’d th

You may want to check the Hometowns of some of those Chaminade St Anthonys recruits, you'll be surprised how many are from GC/Manhasset.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
In no way is anyone claiming or thinking that these new towns and high schools that have now found lacrosse is going to supersede or pass Garden City or Massapequa in the near future. Some of the New high schools may be strong in 2021 and have no one for 2022. I do not expect some of these high schools to be consistently producing Division I players like they have for 2021. However, I can tell you this, in our town given the Success of these 2021 players going to division one college programs our enrollment in PAL lacrosse is substantially higher. These new high schools on this list still lose a lot of players to baseball. As more and more of those kids go to college and play college lacrosse those high schools that are new will hopefully turn into lacrosse first high Schools. Garden City and other Traditional high schools still get their best athletes to play lacrosse. The new programs have not Reached that point yet. But hopefully will as what appears to be happening in our town with the younger kids now having higher registration in lacrosse.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I’d th

Wait, no is "hating"?? Did I not read about a guy who can't stop thinking about a post from a GC parent YEARS ago? That guy's not a "hater"? Come on, the jealousy is so obvious it borders on sad. The reason he's "hating" on GC is that his son was utterly abused, and now he thinks he's getting his just rewards because his son is going to Hartford to play big-time D-1 lax. So my final thought is good luck to your son, hopefully, he is way more mature than his thin-skinned father.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I’d th[quote=Anonymous]I too am confused. Why do you care about GC so much?

Wait, no is "hating"?? Did I not read about a guy who can't stop thinking about a post from a GC parent YEARS ago? That guy's not a "hater"? Come on, the jealousy is so obvious it borders on sad. The reason he's "hating" on GC is that his son was utterly abused, and now he thinks he's getting his just rewards because his son is going to Hartford to play big-time D-1 lax. So my final thought is good luck to your son, hopefully, he is way more mature than his thin-skinned father.[/

Another comment with no value from this mad GC parent. You obviously like to face off. Everybody knows who you are. All your assumptions are always wrong. For someone who thinks he has everything going for him you are very angry. Sorry things are not going well.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I’d th

You may want to check the Hometowns of some of those Chaminade St Anthonys recruits, you'll be surprised how many are from GC/Manhasset.

Not sure I understand your point. In last few years there have been several Chaminade kids from GC who committed to play D1 lacrosse. To my knowledge all played for the big club programs and not for the GC team. The coach historically did not let GC kids play for his program unless they also went to GC High School. The reality is that Chaminade has put more GC residents into D1 programs in recent years than GC itself.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I’d th

Not sure I understand your point. In last few years there have been several Chaminade kids from GC who committed to play D1 lacrosse. To my knowledge all played for the big club programs and not for the GC team. The coach historically did not let GC kids play for his program unless they also went to GC High School. The reality is that Chaminade has put more GC residents into D1 programs in recent years than GC itself.

Not sure about current rosters but in the past some of the best players at Chaminade and St Anthony's have come from the "Lacrosse Towns". Massapequa, Garden City, Manhasset, Syosset, CHS, Smithtown, Ward Melville and others. Kids from all over go these schools. It's not just about Lacrosse.

Like Reply Quote
Page 182 of 264 1 2 180 181 182 183 184 263 264
Quick Reply

Options
HTML is disabled
UBBCode is enabled
CAPTCHA Verification

Link Copied to Clipboard