BOTC BOTC
The UnD1sputed Showcase (Boys & Girls) in June & the Girls LI Showcase is Open for Registration on CBLaxers.com - Don't Miss Out as 88 Players Only Accepted! | Invest for Growth - ADVERTISE with us!
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY MOST RECENT POSTS
Boys High School
by Anonymous -
Boys High School Lax
by Anonymous -
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Forum Statistics
Forums20
Topics3,813
Posts387,193
Members2,608
Most Online62,980
Feb 6th, 2020
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY FOLLOW US ON TWITTER
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Page 34 of 73 1 2 32 33 34 35 36 72 73
Re: Boys 2026-7th Grade Fall 2020/Summer 2021
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Not an ounce of truth to that top statement. Great player and great kid, he fits right in with this group.[/quote]
Originally Posted by Anonymous
Believe me all of the Express talent is from Long Island ...no parents are happy about the Ct situation..Express Long Island should be from the island !

This was not an Express parent. It is just someone trying to start trouble.

Not an ounce of truth to that top statement. Great player and great kid, he fits right in with this group.

What sideline are you on? Not all parents or players are thrilled about it. Team was great before also. Ridiculous.[/quote]

There has been a decent amount of talk about specific kids on this thread. It is a sure sign of jealousy. You are making a great team with great kids and families look bad. Please stop.[/quote]

Your priviidge is showing & this coming from a team leader & we all know my son is one of the best on the team. But if anyone speaks out, we kow what will happen. Miss the old coach!

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE SPONSORS

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Let’s face it. Tryouts came and all teams said previous season players were guaranteed their dot on team. Igloo, 91, it discouraged people from attending tryouts. Legacy turned away players too. Express took all who attended free tryouts.
Teams should not complain about not being competitive when you don’t open up your rosters to a true tryout. Now there’s about 3 teams worth of players that will probably stay with Express through HS. It’s a great organization. Boys love to play and practice and really enjoy themselves.
Turning people away without even seeing kids play ruined competitiveness of other teams. To be competitive you must have a competitive tryout. Take the best players you can get. Coach them all, play your best players.
Even TB picked up players that should say something.
IMHO Strange Season 2021.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Just my opinion, but you don’t see the issue with a kid coming 3 hours away for an occasional practice, not interacting in any off the field get hang outs ,team unity stuff , just a tournament player ? And it’s not a little awkward for parents and kids ..ok ..then you were never involved in any team sports sorry ..sure it’s a great kid and family..just makes no sense 🙄

Whatever, 6 hour car rides are temporary, lax glory is forever. smile In 20 years when everyone is looking back at the U13 2021 WSYL and that decides the future outcome of our country, it will all be worth it! smile

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Just my opinion, but you don’t see the issue with a kid coming 3 hours away for an occasional practice, not interacting in any off the field get hang outs ,team unity stuff , just a tournament player ? And it’s not a little awkward for parents and kids ..ok ..then you were never involved in any team sports sorry ..sure it’s a great kid and family..just makes no sense 🙄

Who has a player coming from 3 hours away? Express Connecticut kid?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Couldn't pry any Laxachusetts or Tigers kids away?

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

this is nonsense, nobody comes from that far, stop singling kids out, move on

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Let’s face it. Tryouts came and all teams said previous season players were guaranteed their dot on team. Igloo, 91, it discouraged people from attending tryouts. Legacy turned away players too. Express took all who attended free tryouts.
Teams should not complain about not being competitive when you don’t open up your rosters to a true tryout. Now there’s about 3 teams worth of players that will probably stay with Express through HS. It’s a great organization. Boys love to play and practice and really enjoy themselves.
Turning people away without even seeing kids play ruined competitiveness of other teams. To be competitive you must have a competitive tryout. Take the best players you can get. Coach them all, play your best players.
By retaining all their current players the clubs could justify not giving refunds. I agree there was no real movement with the exception of a few clubs adding to their rosters. Those clubs wanted an exemption to carry additional players on their roster for WSYL, they were denied. This is and was all done to generate additional $$ for the clubs. Now those same clubs have to trim the rosters come qualifier time. Clubs will enter both their A and B teams and drop kids to from A to B so everyone plays the clubs can claim they did the right thing. The B teams have no business playing in qualifiers is just a tactic by the clubs to appease the parents. Slimy move, but than again is anyone surprised.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

He's at every single practice. Lives within the area required by WSYL and he's been on the team for over a year.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

this is nonsense, nobody comes from that far, stop singling kids out, move on

Well if there is a Connecticut kid playing for Express, then I could see a 3 hr drive in that traffic.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

He's at every single practice. Lives within the area required by WSYL and he's been on the team for over a year.

I'm sure he is. The WSYL 100 mile "as the crow flies" rule should be reduced in my opinion.

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Who can confirm that their teams will be in the qualifier besides Express?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I can confirm Wantagh PAL otherwise known as 91 orange 🍊 will be attending..

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
By retaining all their current players the clubs could justify not giving refunds. I agree there was no real movement with the exception of a few clubs adding to their rosters. Those clubs wanted an exemption to carry additional players on their roster for WSYL, they were denied. This is and was all done to generate additional $$ for the clubs. Now those same clubs have to trim the rosters come qualifier time. Clubs will enter both their A and B teams and drop kids to from A to B so everyone plays the clubs can claim they did the right thing. The B teams have no business playing in qualifiers is just a tactic by the clubs to appease the parents. Slimy move, but than again is anyone surprised.

I couldn't agree more.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Above has to be 91 parent justifying he waste of time and money 🤦‍♂️🤦‍♂️ Can’t protect little John forever..make sure your bumper sticker is in the bad when you wasted that 4 grand

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Express North? The good and bad? Can they beat Long Island Express?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Who’s Express North?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
My son plays on a Maryland team that has beaten North every time we have played them over the past 4 years. Similarly most MD teams I have seen play North beat them up pretty good. If Express is indeed #1 how would North be able to compete against them? If Express is, as many suspect, mostly hype then who knows.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Doesn’t Express North have two teams?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

LI Express is #1 ranked in the country. No, Express North will not beat them.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I can confirm Wantagh PAL otherwise known as 91 orange 🍊 will be attending..

That’s a cheap shot. My son played PAL, not playing for 91.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

You're pretty confident after beating Express North by only one goal twice in the fall. Your #1 ranking means nothing, We all know it's temporary.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Awfully confident after beating them by 1 goal twice in the fall. Express North also beat the Tigers in the fall. They can hang with the top clubs.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

You're pretty confident after beating Express North by only one goal twice in the fall. Your #1 ranking means nothing, We all know it's temporary.

And beat BBL

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Express North is a great example of why people shouldn't get caught up in the rankings. They lost twice to LI Express by one goal, lost to a 2025 CT Wolves team, and lost to Sweetlax. They won 12 games, including wins over two 2025 teams, BBL, Tigers, and Leading Edge. Yet they are ranked behind those three teams sitting at #21 when the scores suggest the should at least be in the top 10, if not the top 4 or 5. I'm not an Express North parent. Just a guy encouraging people to ignore the rankings and let the teams and results speak for themselves.

The boys are going to have some fun this spring and summer.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Awfully confident after beating them by 1 goal twice in the fall. Express North also beat the Tigers in the fall. They can hang with the top clubs.

If North is so good, why would Connecticut player parents drive to Long Island instead of having son play with North?
Must be the competition, I would think. Just sayn. Lol

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

If North is so good, why would Connecticut player parents drive to Long Island instead of having son play with North?

Yikes, how many are making that trek? Are the programs not affiliated? Stealing talent from another one of your programs seems a bit much.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Definitely don’t go by the rankings ! My sons team beat a good percentage of the teams ranked in the top 50 of the rankings and aren’t even ranked .

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Nothing like 4 hr round trip in that traffic for youth lacrosse

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Igloo is not ranked in the top 100

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Once the Tigers big attackman handled who else do they have to illicit the ranking?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Funny as Express won Oktoberfest Tiges won nal and what did Express North win? fall play days are like weekends when you play with plato in your basement hammerhead

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
North has too many older kids to qualify for the WSYL. That’s why the kid moved to LI team.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

cool story bro will express north be at wsyl? if not why not?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
North has too many older kids to qualify for the WSYL. That’s why the kid moved to LI team.

Thought only Marland teams had older kids

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Actually the logical thing to do is if your kid is that good would be to play him up. Challenge him! Reclass him for what? So he can be a "stud" on a younger team. Pretty funny how express north wants to be recognized with a bunch of holdbacks. say what you want about the WSYL, but at least its an even playing field. Everyone is on age..

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Bingo

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Bingo

True there are two year plus holdbacks or not?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Bingo

True there are two year plus holdbacks or not?

I don't know about 2 year but I know of more than 1 older kid on North.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
If not a parent, you must be the coach.... if not the coach, then the team statistician! Take your holdbacks and tear it up this summer my man!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
If not a parent, you must be the coach.... if not the coach, then the team statistician! Take your holdbacks and tear it up this summer my man!

Very sad. I didn't think they did the hold back thing with all the crying and whining about it. I guess we all sell out eventually.

Page 34 of 73 1 2 32 33 34 35 36 72 73

Link Copied to Clipboard