BOTC BOTC
The UnD1sputed Showcase (Boys & Girls) in June & the Girls LI Showcase is Open for Registration on CBLaxers.com - Don't Miss Out as 88 Players Only Accepted! | Invest for Growth - ADVERTISE with us!
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY MOST RECENT POSTS
Girls High School
by Anonymous -
Boys High School
by Anonymous -
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Forum Statistics
Forums20
Topics3,802
Posts385,595
Members2,606
Most Online62,980
Feb 6th, 2020
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY FOLLOW US ON TWITTER
Previous Thread
Next Thread
New Reply
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Page 74 of 267 1 2 72 73 74 75 76 266 267
Re: Boys 2026 Grads - Mid Atlantic Region
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by Anonymous
Tigers also beat Hawks lol

Once. Tigers have also last to the Hawks, a bunch.

Tigers and Hawks rivalry could be settled at WSYL, unfortunately I don’t think the Hawks make it far enough for the two teams to play. Hawks are too reliant on their holdbacks, and they don’t have anyone to back fill the hole.

Like Reply Quote
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE SPONSORS

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Tigers and Hawks rivalry could be settled at WSYL, unfortunately I don’t think the Hawks make it far enough for the two teams to play. Hawks are too reliant on their holdbacks, and they don’t have anyone to back fill the hole.

LOL, OK

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

nothing says stunard like mocking a team that beat you in the last game, and tiger won NAL in November, our ML team is adding a lot of studs to complete as we didnt do a good job in the NAL Championship game against them and we want to win the world series, ML is going to win HOCO.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

LOL, OK
Has hawks ever gone to WSYL?

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

nothing says stunard like mocking a team that beat you in the last game, and tiger won NAL in November, our ML team is adding a lot of studs to complete as we didnt do a good job in the NAL Championship game against them and we want to win the world series, ML is going to win HOCO.

Agree MadLax is much better than the summer. Our team was competitive with them in the summer and they crushed us in the fall. Mad Lax will beat the Hawks

Like Reply Quote
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

So tell me, where are all your new Studs coming from? We would all love to know.

BLC? No
Next Level? No
VLC? Heard your are taking a good defender.

Where else? Nothing and no one.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

So tell me, where are all your new Studs coming from? We would all love to know.

BLC? No
Next Level? No

8th grade one would guess

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

That's why they play the games

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

BLC? No
Next Level? No

Smart money says holdbacks if they had to create the Monuments to make a WSYL eligible team

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

BLC? No
Next Level? No

The 2026 Capital roster on the ML web page does include some new names among the 29 (!!!) players listed. A couple are recent BLC players. None are from VLC. But there surely will be movement among all four of these teams (ML, NL, BLC, VLC) during the coming spring, summer, and fall cycles, and it is hard to say yet whether Madlax will have net gains or losses. But unless ML is planning to reclass the core of its 2025 team, I don't think they should clear off shelf space for a HoCo trophy quite yet.

Like Reply Quote
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Any good Rage stories lately?

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

I heard he recently built a second floor in a posters head on BOTC.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

BLC? No
Next Level? No

The 2026 Capital roster on the ML web page does include some new names among the 29 (!!!) players listed. A couple are recent BLC players. None are from VLC. But there surely will be movement among all four of these teams (ML, NL, BLC, VLC) during the coming spring, summer, and fall cycles, and it is hard to say yet whether Madlax will have net gains or losses. But unless ML is planning to reclass the core of its 2025 team, I don't think they should clear off shelf space for a HoCo trophy quite yet.

The two players from BLC are in their second year there. Not new additions.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Coach Rage was on the Shore clearing the field so Hawks could practice #wetrainmore

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Love the detest and jealousy for the coach that no one can seam to beat. Just keep telling little Johnny the coach is the reason he is not playing for the best team in the country and keep him from the real truth that he is just not that good. #hitthewall

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
May I ask how much you all are paying "extra" to tryout and play for Black Ops, Monuments or Capitals just for WSYL?

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
☝🏻

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
May I ask how much you all are paying "extra" to tryout and play for Black Ops, Monuments or Capitals just for WSYL?

The Under/Over is $750

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Love the detest and jealousy for the coach that no one can seam to beat. Just keep telling little Johnny the coach is the reason he is not playing for the best team in the country and keep him from the real truth that he is just not that good. #hitthewall

I thought Express was #1?

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I laugh when I see Hawks coach referred to as Rage? Given how well his team plays, and continues to improve he is clearly doing something right in how he teaches/approaches the game. Also it seems based upon the faces on the sidelines year after year nearly all the families value his approach as they are loyal to the team. If you do not like his approach what do you desire from the ideal coach for your son? What is your goal for your son?

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I laugh when I see Hawks coach referred to as Rage? Given how well his team plays, and continues to improve he is clearly doing something right in how he teaches/approaches the game. Also it seems based upon the faces on the sidelines year after year nearly all the families value his approach as they are loyal to the team. If you do not like his approach what do you desire from the ideal coach for your son? What is your goal for your son?

Very good question. I do not know much about the Hawks, aside from my sons' team playing them a couple of times per year. I assume that "Rage" is the BOTC nickname for the head coach? When I have observed him interacting with people before and after games he seems like a normal guy. A bit intense as you would expect at this level but nothing over the top. The Hawks parents look like a difficult bunch and managing that team cannot be easy. They all want to coach from the sidelines and I see plenty of "rage" on that side of the field. So I am not defending the coach, but I am just asking - can somebody give specifics as to what he has done or why you don't like him?

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
From Crabs web site:

Crabs 2026 Summer Tournaments:

June 12/13 Summer Exposure Annapolis, MD

June 19/20 Lax Clash Marlton, NJ

July 6/7 Adrenaline Platnium Cup Frederica, DE

Does this mean they are not going to represent at WSYL? If so I am curious as to why not. Will their players endeavor to join another team to play if Crabs decide to not play?

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
From Crabs web site:

Does this mean they are not going to represent at WSYL? If so I am curious as to why not. Will their players endeavor to join another team to play if Crabs decide to not play?

Have to imagine that there are too many hold backs. Maybe some of their players tried out for a combo team.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

To be factually accurate Express is ranked #1, & the Tigers beat you, But Hawks are doing something although sliding fast away from #1 #hitthewall!

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

To be factually accurate Express is ranked #1, & the Tigers beat you, But Hawks are doing something although sliding fast away from #1 #hitthewall!

AKA your son can't be on any of the teams mentioned so you stalk them. That is weird.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
From Crabs web site:

Are you sure that's Crabs schedule. Looks like Sidewinders or ........

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Partially correct.

Express is ranked #1, weighing the fall only (limited travel). Tigers beat the Hawks in OT, they also lost to them by 8 in the same week. Not sure what your last sentence means.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
From Crabs web site:

Maybe they have a second team

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Why do you care? If you are on those teams you already know. If you are not then its none of you business.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Include all of the facts then. Correct, Express ranked 1 in the fall rankings after minimal travel. Hawks also went undefeated in the Fall. Hawks finished the Summer ranked 1st, Express finished the summer ranked 7th. Tigers did beat the Hawks, you must also know that the Hawks beat the Tigers that same week. In the Summer, Sweetlax played both teams. They beat Express and lost to the Hawks. Not sure what you are talking about with your last point.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
From Crabs web site:

just say it.....

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Partially correct.

Express is ranked #1, weighing the fall only (limited travel). Tigers beat the Hawks in OT, they also lost to them by 8 in the same week. Not sure what your last sentence means.[/quote]

Losers make excuses and winners win, if you are not first you are last.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Include all of the facts then. Correct, Express ranked 1 in the fall rankings after minimal travel. Hawks also went undefeated in the Fall. Hawks finished the Summer ranked 1st, Express finished the summer ranked 7th. Tigers did beat the Hawks, you must also know that the Hawks beat the Tigers that same week. In the Summer, Sweetlax played both teams. They beat Express and lost to the Hawks. Not sure what you are talking about with your last point.

including all the facts then, all the above top ranked national teams except the hawks played in the fall at octoberfest and nal. this included mad lax and a few other additional top teams. express won octoberfest and tiger won nal. hawks didnt do bupkis and played bupkis and they backed out of nal the week of, not sure why hawks are not ranked behind mad lax and what not

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

including all the facts then, all the above top ranked national teams except the hawks played in the fall at octoberfest and nal. this included mad lax and a few other additional top teams. express won octoberfest and tiger won nal. hawks didnt do bupkis and played bupkis and they backed out of nal the week of, not sure why hawks are not ranked behind mad lax and what not

You not being sure why they are ranked where they are is a great indicator of how little you know about lax. Thanks for playing.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Bupkis and what not. that says it all

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
My son plays on a football team that has a bunch of 26 Hawks kids on its roster. The weekend of the fall tournament coincided with a football playoff game where one team had maybe 6 or so Hawks playing against our team that has 6 Hawks kids on the roster. Like high school sports, in season games take priority over out of season events. Hard to play lacrosse with 1/2 a team. Other then this there is not much to the story of the Hawks cancelling their tournament participation.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Hawks 26.....Maybe the greatest lacrosse team ever assembled. Every kid a blue chip D1 prospect.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Hawks 26.....Maybe the greatest lacrosse team ever assembled. Every kid a blue chip D1 prospect.

Looking forward to seeing them on the 27 team!

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Hope they are not hitting their peak too early.

Like Reply Quote
Page 74 of 267 1 2 72 73 74 75 76 266 267
Quick Reply

Options
HTML is disabled
UBBCode is enabled
CAPTCHA Verification

Link Copied to Clipboard