A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by Anonymous
[quote=Anonymous][quote=Anonymous]For those who don't feel Shannon and the Smiths are supportive of athletes educational and athletic future ... Please Google Sam Apuzzo's televized speech when she received the Tewaaraton Award! Check out the only coaches/program that she took the time publicly recognize! And if you say well that's because Sam was a stud and the others don't get the attention & treatment. Everyones daughters simply need to train harder! That does not daughter from that statement!

Things have certainly changed since those days...[/quote

Not for my daughter’s team. Sam has always helped out and been a great inspiration. A great reminder that any girl who works hard and stays humble can achieve her dreams. So proud of her accomplishments and philosophy. Sad that you need to put a negative spin into a Tewaaraton achievement!

Hmmm wonder why Appuzzo doesn’t coach with TC anymore

She's coaching for BC now.

Like Reply Quote
BACK OF THE CAGE SPONSORS

Re: Long Island Top Guns Lacrosse
Anonymous #319383 01/27/21 12:19 PM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
[quote=Anonymous][quote=Anonymous]For those who don't feel Shannon and the Smiths are supportive of athletes educational and athletic future ... Please Google Sam Apuzzo's televized speech when she received the Tewaaraton Award! Check out the only coaches/program that she took the time publicly recognize! And if you say well that's because Sam was a stud and the others don't get the attention & treatment. Everyones daughters simply need to train harder! That does not daughter from that statement!

Not for my daughter’s team. Sam has always helped out and been a great inspiration. A great reminder that any girl who works hard and stays humble can achieve her dreams. So proud of her accomplishments and philosophy. Sad that you need to put a negative spin into a Tewaaraton achievement!

did not coach TG last summer

Like Reply Quote
Anonymous #319387 01/27/21 01:12 PM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

We all are entitled to our own opinions. From talking to other parents from various teams I think I'm going to move my kid. I'm glad Bill can help kids, but their are serious issues with some of the staff. Shannon can't keep herself from screaming for more than 30 seconds. Maybe if she spent more time coaching and less time panicked yelling the kids could succeed.

Like Reply Quote
Anonymous #319390 01/27/21 01:23 PM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
[quote=Anonymous][quote=Anonymous][quote=Anonymous]For those who don't feel Shannon and the Smiths are supportive of athletes educational and athletic future ... Please Google Sam Apuzzo's televized speech when she received the Tewaaraton Award! Check out the only coaches/program that she took the time publicly recognize! And if you say well that's because Sam was a stud and the others don't get the attention & treatment. Everyones daughters simply need to train harder! That does not daughter from that statement!

Very interesting.

Like Reply Quote
Anonymous #319392 01/27/21 01:53 PM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
You complete misunderstood my statement. I was absolutely giving Top Guns credit for being recognized by Sam as being an integral part of her success! Knowing Sam, she one best people for our daughters to emulate. she a fantastic role model for ANYONE & EVERYONE, not just our daughters and l realize all of the young ladies work tremendously hard achieve similar success on the field and off!

In a nutshell, it just shows that Top Guns produces educated, humble, successful young ladies ...not only on the , but life as well!

Like Reply Quote
Sponsored Links
Powderfinger #319396 01/27/21 02:08 PM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
You complete misunderstood my statement. I was absolutely giving Top Guns credit for being recognized by Sam as being an integral part of her success! Knowing Sam, she one best people for our daughters to emulate. she a fantastic role model for ANYONE & EVERYONE, not just our daughters and l realize all of the young ladies work tremendously hard achieve similar success on the field and off!

In a nutshell, it just shows that Top Guns produces educated, humble, successful young ladies ...not only on the , but life as well!

Like Reply Quote
Anonymous #319402 01/27/21 02:42 PM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I would like to apologize to anyone who read my post and the part about training .... ( I meant to write) ... it "DOES NOT EXCLUDE MY DAUGHTER"
Again, my apologies!

Like Reply Quote
Anonymous #319403 01/27/21 03:10 PM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

We all are entitled to our own opinions. From talking to other parents from various teams I think I'm going to move my kid. I'm glad Bill can help kids, but their are serious issues with some of the staff. Shannon can't keep herself from screaming for more than 30 seconds. Maybe if she spent more time coaching and less time panicked yelling the kids could succeed.

You have to have a kid in the program to move her lol...get a life and stop trolling the internet for attention!!! FYI Sam has Been activity involved in coaching at all my daughters winter training since she was home!!!! Now back to BC to coach but nice try on trying to stir up garbage!!

Like Reply Quote
Anonymous #319409 01/27/21 04:00 PM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

You have to have a kid in the program to move her lol...get a life and stop trolling the internet for attention!!! FYI Sam has Been activity involved in coaching at all my daughters winter training since she was home!!!! Now back to BC to coach but nice try on trying to stir up garbage!!

My daughter is in the program... hence why I know what bs it is

Like Reply Quote
Anonymous #319419 01/27/21 05:57 PM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Great. You won’t be missed.

Like Reply Quote
Sponsored Links
Anonymous #319425 01/27/21 08:46 PM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

The posters kid is probably getting screamed at because she can’t catch the ball. Hope the poor kid finds a team to take her money and tell her how great she is. Don’t let the door hit you on the way out!

Like Reply Quote
Anonymous #319436 01/27/21 10:50 PM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Good luck getting your kid a scholarship with your attitude

Like Reply Quote
Powderfinger #319438 01/27/21 10:55 PM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
What age is your daughter? Why are you so unhappy with SS? If you are leaving why are you even on this page? Just leave and start trouble in a different organization when your daughter isn't the stud you think she is. Maybe it's not TG's, it's you the parent?

Like Reply Quote
Anonymous #319471 01/28/21 12:46 PM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
What age is your daughter? Why are you so unhappy with SS? If you are leaving why are you even on this page? Just leave and start trouble in a different organization when your daughter isn't the stud you think she is. Maybe it's not TG's, it's you the parent?

Seriously you TG parents are insane. The YJ parents I have met over the years all know that CR has her faults mainly related to the fact that its essentially just a business and she will help your daughter more when it helps her to promote her business and less when it does not. TG parents are completely blind to the over the top behavior from their club owners . Maybe the poster you are replying to is on here to legitimately warn others who are thinking of joining TG. I recall the warning about a certain coach being a terrible role model on this site when the final 4 was at SBU many years ago and it seems it helped me avoid a bad situation.

Like Reply Quote
Anonymous #319476 01/28/21 01:01 PM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Seriously you TG parents are insane. The YJ parents I have met over the years all know that CR has her faults mainly related to the fact that its essentially just a business and she will help your daughter more when it helps her to promote her business and less when it does not. TG parents are completely blind to the over the top behavior from their club owners . Maybe the poster you are replying to is on here to legitimately warn others who are thinking of joining TG. I recall the warning about a certain coach being a terrible role model on this site when the final 4 was at SBU many years ago and it seems it helped me avoid a bad situation.

Nobody cares what you think. Move on.

Like Reply Quote
Page 581 of 587 1 2 579 580 581 582 583 586 587
Quick Reply

Options
HTML is disabled
UBBCode is enabled

Link Copied to Clipboard