Fluvanna County HS (VA) 2021 Midfield, Defense Anna Snoddy Commits to the University of Lynchburg

@CBLaxers Girls' Recruit: Fluvanna County High School (VA) 2021 Midfield, Defense Anna Snoddy of Miller Girls Lacrosse & Valley Select has made a verbal commitment to play lacrosse at the University of Lynchburg.

High school: Fluvanna County High School (Palmyra, VA)
Grad year: 2021
Positions: Midfield, Defense
College committed to: University of Lynchburg
Club team: Miller girls lacrosse, Valley select
Lacrosse honors: All region 2x, Varsity Captain
Academic honors: Honor roll
Expected major: Business
Why did you choose University of Lynchburg, Women's D3? "I loved both the coaches and team atmosphere. Additionally, I loved the feel of the campus and felt like I was at home. I am also close enough to home to visit on the weekends and for my parents to come watch my games."
Is there anything else you would like to share? "I wanted to give a huge thank you to my late Coach Hughes who helped me start my journey in 9th grade. I also wanted to thank my family for the countless hours they stuck by me at lacrosse showcases and tournaments. Lastly, I’d like to thank Coach Payne, Coach Parsons, and Coach Harvey for getting me ready for college lacrosse."
What other colleges did you consider? "I considered Sawanee, Youngstown State, and Randolph- Macon College"

College Bound Laxers (CB Laxers), the official college commitments sponsor for BackOfTheCAGE.com Girls' Recruits, congratulates Anna Snoddy on her commitment to the University of Lynchburg. CB Laxers is dedicated to providing premier recruiting-events for players who have aspirations of playing at the collegiate level and embrace the opportunity to give an edge to student-athletes to be acknowledged by top college coaches. Their UnD1sputed Showcase attracts some of the top players from around the country and have helped over 200 players to go on to play at the DI, II & III levels. For players looking to maximize their exposure, visit CBLaxers.com for more information about their upcoming events .
View College Profile Below: