Get it on Google Play
Get it on App Store
Get it on Google Play Get it on App Store
Limited Spots Remaining for the Girls LI Showcase & the Boys/Girls UnD1sputed Showcases - Register Today @ www.CBLaxers.com | Boys & Girls Long Ireland Lacrosse Tournaments Registration Now Open!
BACK OF THE CAGE
MOST RECENT POSTS
Boys 2023-10th Grade Fall 2020/Summer 2021
by Anonymous - 02/28/21 10:43 AM
Girls 2025 Grads - Mid Atlantic Region
by Anonymous - 02/28/21 09:44 AM
Boys 2026 Grads - Mid Atlantic Region
by Anonymous - 02/28/21 09:28 AM
Boys High School Lax
by Anonymous - 02/28/21 09:04 AM
Forum Statistics
Forums20
Topics2,266
Posts283,047
Members2,242
Most Online62,980
Feb 6th, 2020
SUBSCRIBE

FOLLOW US ON TWITTER
Previous Thread
Next Thread
New Reply
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Page 29 of 29 1 2 27 28 29
Re: Girls 2023-10th Grade Fall 2020/Summer 2021
LiLaxDad #317362 12/14/20 04:02 PM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by LiLaxDad
With the High School season being in jeopardy, I think showcases are a must. Does anyone know of any good showcases to go to where we can get film and exposure to good colleges (virtually and in person)? Thanks

There wont be coaches ( D1 & D2) in person until at least April when the dead period ends...Do what you can & go where you can to get on film....

Like Reply Quote
BACK OF THE CAGE SPONSORS

Anonymous #317363 12/14/20 04:13 PM
M
Back of THE CAGE
Back of THE CAGE
M
Originally Posted by Anonymous
With the High School season being in jeopardy, I think showcases are a must. Does anyone know of any good showcases to go to where we can get film and exposure to good colleges (virtually and in person)? Thanks

There wont be coaches ( D1 & D2) in person until at least April when the dead period ends...Do what you can & go where you can to get on film....

D1’s are the only division not permitted to recruit in person and the exception of some schools (depends on their conference). Division 2 and Division 3 programs are allowed in to recruit in person. With that said, here is a showcase taking place locally in three weeks. New York Showcase

Like Reply Quote
TheBackOfTheCage #317462 12/15/20 01:44 PM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
We've had a few tournaments this fall where we got some film. Tell me why I need to risk a trip to Florida only to have to quarentine for 2 weeks for school upon returning? Im in MD.
If high school ball is cancelled, Im sure there will pop-up tournaments for more film? Or even a pop-up league. Lets just get there first.

Like Reply Quote
Anonymous #318031 12/30/20 12:05 PM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
We've had a few tournaments this fall where we got some film. Tell me why I need to risk a trip to Florida only to have to quarantine for 2 weeks for school upon returning? I'm in MD.
If high school ball is cancelled, I'm sure there will pop-up tournaments for more film? Or even a pop-up league. Lets just get there first.

If HS does get cancelled, then the coaches will not be permitted to 'Evaluate' players until they extend the new dead period which very well could be in jeopardy and extended through June 1 from what I have heard. Now Flying to Florida is crazy but attending local events like the College Bound Laxers events and their NY Winter Showcase would be a great way to get in front of it (just in case anything happens), plus, it doesn't hurt to get more experience and more exposure. And mark my words, HS lacrosse (except the CHSAA) will be cancelled unfortunately (well at least here on LI)

Like Reply Quote
Anonymous #319088 01/23/21 01:57 PM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
[quote=Anonymous]We've had a few tournaments this fall where we got some film. Tell me why I need to risk a trip to Florida only to have to quarantine for 2 weeks for school upon returning? I'm in MD.
If high school ball is cancelled, I'm sure there will pop-up tournaments for more film? Or even a pop-up league. Lets just get there first.

If HS does get cancelled, then the coaches will not be permitted to 'Evaluate' players until they extend the new dead period which very well could be in jeopardy and extended through June 1 from what I have heard. Now Flying to Florida is crazy but attending local events like the College Bound Laxers events and their NY Winter Showcase would be a great way to get in front of it (just in case anything happens), plus, it doesn't hurt to get more experience and more exposure. And mark my words, HS lacrosse (except the CHSAA) will be cancelled unfortunately (well at least here on LI)

Mark your words? Have you seen that the World Health Organization changed the criteria for testing positive for Covid what a coincidence just as Biden takes office. The covid cases will take a drastic dip. According to the WHO get tested when you have symptoms plus you need 2 positive test to be considered covid positive. Also the PCR has been changed from 40 to 30 which will drop numbers big time. Everyone will be playing this year and the dead period will be lifted in April.

Like Reply Quote
Sponsored Links
TheBackOfTheCage #319122 01/24/21 12:05 PM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Great news!! HS sports will resume Feb1!! Glad all you negative Nellies were proven wrong! Just in time for recruiting. 2021 looking better everyday!

Like Reply Quote
Anonymous #319384 01/27/21 11:19 AM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
We've had a few tournaments this fall where we got some film. Tell me why I need to risk a trip to Florida only to have to quarantine for 2 weeks for school upon returning? I'm in MD.

Mark your words huh. HS sports should find ways to compete and not be bullied into not playing by useless politicians.

Like Reply Quote
TheBackOfTheCage #319386 01/27/21 12:11 PM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Who are you using for private lessons?

Like Reply Quote
TheBackOfTheCage #319566 01/28/21 11:37 PM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
if you are looking for good training then go to jesters the girls directors are nice ladies who know the game and will make it a great experience.

Like Reply Quote
Anonymous #319569 01/29/21 08:56 AM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
[quote=Anonymous]if you are looking for good training then go to jesters the girls directors are nice ladies who know the game and will make it a great experience.

Lol. Way to self promote.

Like Reply Quote
Sponsored Links
Anonymous #319661 01/30/21 10:17 PM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
yes we will dirt the Smiths because we are jealous that she was the greatest player ever from LI, and then we will continually post on Instagram about some great clinic for only $250

Like Reply Quote
Page 29 of 29 1 2 27 28 29
Quick Reply

Options
HTML is disabled
UBBCode is enabled

Link Copied to Clipboard