BOTC BOTC
The UnD1sputed Showcase (Boys & Girls) in June & the Girls LI Showcase is Open for Registration on CBLaxers.com - Don't Miss Out as 88 Players Only Accepted! | Invest for Growth - ADVERTISE with us!
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY MOST RECENT POSTS
MD Girls 2028
by Anonymous -
Girls High School Lax
by Anonymous -
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Forum Statistics
Forums20
Topics3,802
Posts384,882
Members2,606
Most Online62,980
Feb 6th, 2020
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY FOLLOW US ON TWITTER
Previous Thread
Next Thread
New Reply
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Page 72 of 267 1 2 70 71 72 73 74 266 267
Re: Boys 2026 Grads - Mid Atlantic Region
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by Anonymous
Just a quick reminder down here, Express is still ranked #1!

Thanks ! Now get back in your Iroc and empty that red solo cup before driving

Haha! You clearly don’t know any Express parents.

Prius ?

Last edited by The Hop; . Reason: Really?
Like Reply Quote
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE SPONSORS

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Projected order in HoCo Elite:

Hawks
Looneys
Crabs
BLC
MadLax
FCA
NextLevel

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Hawks
Looneys
Crabs
BLC
MadLax
FCA
NextLevel
VLC belongs on this list. FCA and 91 do not.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
VLC belongs on this list.

FCA, 91 and Next level? I don't know enough to say if they do or don't.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Hawks
Looneys
Crabs
BLC
MadLax
FCA
NextLevel

Fixed it: Mad Lax, Hawks, 91, Looneys, Crabs and does it matter ?

Like Reply Quote
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
agree with the FCA not being on the list. Other than 1 defender, they pretty much are a bunch of B level players, playing in the elite division. Better kids that were there left for other teams apparently. Not sure why 91 would not belong. They have been a competitive for quite some time and have some talent at all positions.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Hawks
Looneys
Crabs
BLC
MadLax
FCA
NextLevel

LOL

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Hawks
Looneys
Crabs
BLC
MadLax
FCA
NextLevel

LOL

Hawks
Madlax
Looneys
Crabs
BLC
VLC
FCA

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
agree with the FCA not being on the list. Other than 1 defender, they pretty much are a bunch of B level players, playing in the elite division. Better kids that were there left for other teams apparently. Not sure why 91 would not belong. They have been a competitive for quite some time and have some talent at all positions.

Thanks Dad......the holdbacks on defense are a bunch of thugs who deliver cheap shots at every opportunity. Caring-on those Christian values instilled by the HC.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Thanks for the laugh MadLax Mom. You rock and your son's team is awesome. But here is a more serious fix: Hawks, Looneys, Crabs, MadLax, BLC, VLC, and the other three are unproven coming out of the COVID layoff. detest to start a war, but I would add True to the unproven list as well.

Like Reply Quote
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Thanks for the laugh MadLax Mom. You rock and your son's team is awesome. But here is a more serious fix: Hawks, Looneys, Crabs, MadLax, BLC, VLC, and the other three are unproven coming out of the COVID layoff. detest to start a war, but I would add True to the unproven list as well.

True should be discussed; I think they could hold their own against the bottom 3 in the elite division.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Does any team go winless? 0-8

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
By definition, the bottom team in the division has potential to go winless. If I were one of the 4 teams in the discussion for the last two spots (91, FCA, NextLevel, True) it would be a close call whether I preferred to be in Elite or AAA. The top 3-5 Elite teams are loaded with holdbacks and at age 13-14 an extra year of development is huge. A team of on age players might have a better experience in AAA, which has plenty of good teams too.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

In the Elite Division.......not sure what it will look like but I will go out on a limb and say FCA vs True would be the basement battle.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

True should be discussed; I think they could hold their own against the bottom 3 in the elite division.

I believe some of them were in the API 26 which had some strong players.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
By definition, the bottom team in the division has potential to go winless. If I were one of the 4 teams in the discussion for the last two spots (91, FCA, NextLevel, True) it would be a close call whether I preferred to be in Elite or AAA. The top 3-5 Elite teams are loaded with holdbacks and at age 13-14 an extra year of development is huge. A team of on age players might have a better experience in AAA, which has plenty of good teams too.

May be the most sensible post that I’ve ever read in this forum, bravo!

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Every team playing elite; even the bottom 3-4, are loaded with holdbacks. Let’s be honest

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
True will compete. We took Hawks till the very end in the fall. Coach Rage was worried and he should be considering his last 3 fall games were very close. hawks runs the same offense since 4th grade nothing has changed and other coaches are now out coaching him. Coaching and yelling at kids are two different things

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
#gameready #trueon2 #wetrainmore

We practice intense and play intense

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
What was the score of the Hawks game? Were all the hawks kids there? If true played that well with just the True Annapolis kids, then they should be in Elite? Did True play in the fall Hoco league?

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
New AAA division in HOCO; FCA, 91, True, Roughriders, Zingos, AYLC, Breakers, Koopers.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
True will compete. We took Hawks till the very end in the fall. Coach Rage was worried and he should be considering his last 3 fall games were very close. hawks runs the same offense since 4th grade nothing has changed and other coaches are now out coaching him. Coaching and yelling at kids are two different things

Coach Rage ha

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
By my count that leaves just seven in Elite - Hawks, Looneys, Crabs, BLC, VLC, MadLax, and NextLevel - am I forgetting somebody?

And by the way, I am not sure that NextLevel is ready or would want to be in Elite, and have heard that Crabs and VLC cannot both be in because they are under common ownership.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
What was the score of the Hawks game? Were all the hawks kids there? If true played that well with just the True Annapolis kids, then they should be in Elite? Did True play in the fall Hoco league?

Not sure about what Hawks were there, but that wasn't True Annapolis. That was True Atlantic at that tournament. Whatever that is.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Hawks
Looneys
Crabs
BLC
MadLax
FCA
NextLevel

If you are putting Madlax over Hawks I want what you are smoking

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Not sure about what Hawks were there, but that wasn't True Annapolis. That was True Atlantic at that tournament. Whatever that is.

Is Ohio or NJ in the Mid-Atlantic?

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

That’s the problem when talking about True. There are so many true teams at 2026 level.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Hawks
Looneys
Crabs
BLC
MadLax
FCA
NextLevel

I think we established that ranking was done by a certain MadLax Mom to provide levity and annoy Hawks Dads. I'd say she succeeded on both!

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Hawks
Looneys
Crabs
BLC
MadLax
FCA
NextLevel

I think we established that ranking was done by a certain MadLax Mom to provide levity and annoy Hawks Dads. I'd say she succeeded on both!

It wasnt the mom lol

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Hawks
Looneys
Crabs
BLC
MadLax
FCA
NextLevel

It wasnt the mom lol

VLC should be playing at the elite level; at least ahead of FCA who they handled pretty easily in the Fall League.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

We know the time has past for your son to make the Hawks. Average is okay, maybe your younger ones will be better.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

We know the time has past for your son to make the Hawks. Average is okay, maybe your younger ones will be better.

Ouch ! So true. Thats gotta hurt !

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Will be interesting to see how the spring plays out. What would be cool for the MD lacrosse community is a near term scrimmage (say mid February) between the best 2 Clubs in AA County - True Annapolis vs Hawks. All it would take is a phone call from one coach to the other to pick an agreeable date and place. Surly would answer a lot of questions and set the tone for what might be in the coming season.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
VLC got crushed down in Fall NC tournament. I think they lost one game 0-13! VLC is decent but not elite.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
VLC beat Looneys, FCA, NextLevel, and BLC (twice), and lost to Hawks by 3, in their most recent game against those five teams, so I think that opposing AAA teams would have some valid complaints if HoCo put them in that division.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Will be interesting to see how the spring plays out. What would be cool for the MD lacrosse community is a near term scrimmage (say mid February) between the best 2 Clubs in AA County - True Annapolis vs Hawks. All it would take is a phone call from one coach to the other to pick an agreeable date and place. Surly would answer a lot of questions and set the tone for what might be in the coming season.

There have been more then enough chances for this to happen. But one team just never seems to be able to show up and always sends another True team in their place.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

There have been more then enough chances for this to happen. But one team just never seems to be able to show up and always sends another True team in their place.

I have watched my son's team play them both, I don't think it would be close.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
VLC beat Looneys, FCA, NextLevel, and BLC (twice), and lost to Hawks by 3, in their most recent game against those five teams, so I think that opposing AAA teams would have some valid complaints if HoCo put them in that division.

In the Fall when most rosters are complete; I don't see VLC being a threat to the top teams in the elite division.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Cmon VLC dad- losing 0-13 to a team from Colorado in November?? FCA not elite anymore and NXTLevel won the B division in Fall HOCO. BLC was missing its best players. Looneys won Fall HOCO and VLC lost to them 1-5. You got drubbed twice by Crabs . Beating up zingos and roughriders dont make you elite. You really want to go winless in the elite bracket?? You think that is good for your boys? Good luck.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
VLC also beat looneys in the last seconds in a fall tourney. There is argument for VLC to be in Elite. My sons team has played VLC 3 times in the fall. They were/are a good team!

Like Reply Quote
Page 72 of 267 1 2 70 71 72 73 74 266 267
Quick Reply

Options
HTML is disabled
UBBCode is enabled
CAPTCHA Verification

Link Copied to Clipboard