A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by Anonymous
[quote=Anonymous]Wow! So many ruffled moms and dads, makes me think she probably is top of her class with all these grown Meanyadults trying to put down a 15 year old girl.

What kind of stunad starts a post clearly indicating a certain 15 year old player?

Her mom

I don’t think any players mom is on here. I think it’s a bunch of dads who bash young talented girls because it makes them feel better about their own kid. Sad, pathetic and desperate middle school mentality from when you peaked in life.

Like Reply Quote
BACK OF THE CAGE SPONSORS

Re: Long Island Yellow Jackets Lacrosse
Anonymous #319332 01/26/21 03:47 PM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
[quote=Anonymous]I feel like all I’m getting with YJ is the brand name and I’m not really seeing any individualized attention for my kid. I’m not trying to bash the program at all so I apologize if it comes off that way. I just don’t think that it’s worth the hype. I don’t know if any programs really are right now

Its not the program its the player. In the lacrosse world you are responsible for getting your daughter trained to be the best player she can be. The clubs responsibility is to get your daughter on the field in front of college coaches. YJ will be going to the Elite 8 tournament(only the top 8 teams in the 23 age group are invited) in August and I'm sure the field will be lined with coaches now its up to my daughter to play her game to get noticed.

Your post is pretty spot on except that the Tournament you speak about is not the 8 Top teams but rather 8 most liked teams of the tournament director.

Like Reply Quote
Anonymous #319333 01/26/21 04:04 PM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
[quote=Anonymous]LG girl by far is the best 23 on the island. Complete player all around. YJ has talent but very selfish one way players. I haven’t even mentioned the Jesters 23’s either, two maybe 3 more top middies there as well. YJ is not the cream of the crop at 23 just sayin’!!!! I know I will get the you are crazy comments but the proof is out there and everyone sees it.

Leg girl may be 2nd line on YJ and the Jesters would be 3rd line.

Like Reply Quote
Anonymous #319346 01/26/21 06:57 PM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
[quote=Anonymous]Wow! So many ruffled moms and dads, makes me think she probably is top of her class with all these grown Meanyadults trying to put down a 15 year old girl.

What kind of stunad starts a post clearly indicating a certain 15 year old player?

Her mom

I don’t think any players mom is on here. I think it’s a bunch of dads who bash young talented girls because it makes them feel better about their own kid. Sad, pathetic and desperate middle school mentality from when you peaked in life.

Lots of moms and dads on here promoting their daughters . Bad mistake. Bottom line, this particular girl is not the top player. Not even close. Only a mom or dad would suggest that. Best to stop now, you’re only hurting your daughter, and embarrassing her.

Like Reply Quote
Anonymous #319349 01/26/21 08:01 PM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Her mom

Lots of moms and dads on here promoting their daughters . Bad mistake. Bottom line, this particular girl is not the top player. Not even close. Only a mom or dad would suggest that. Best to stop now, you’re only hurting your daughter, and embarrassing her.

I’ve totally posted about players I’ve seen on here, so I disagree with you

Like Reply Quote
Sponsored Links
Anonymous #319353 01/26/21 08:48 PM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Her mom

I’ve totally posted about players I’ve seen on here, so I disagree with you

Disagree about what. If you are posting about why this particular girl is “the best” please provide actual evidence. Otherwise go away.

Like Reply Quote
BoardLord #319430 01/27/21 09:15 PM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I think the girl is the best midfielder in 2023. No parent in their right mind would get on here and try to promote their own kid. It would be more productive to play with battery acid. Or, play lacrosse for 6 years in a dumpster fire.

Like Reply Quote
Anonymous #319437 01/27/21 09:51 PM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Best on LI ???? Forget LI, forget Suffolk-she’s Not even best 2023 in her own town. YJ middie owns that.

What town would this be?

Like Reply Quote
Anonymous #319457 01/28/21 10:21 AM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
[quote=Anonymous]Best on LI ???? Forget LI, forget Suffolk-she’s Not even best 2023 in her own town. YJ middie owns that.

What town would this be?

BP

Like Reply Quote
Anonymous #319473 01/28/21 11:49 AM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
[quote=Anonymous]Best on LI ???? Forget LI, forget Suffolk-she’s Not even best 2023 in her own town. YJ middie owns that.

What town would this be?

BP

Another coming out of the shadows to pound chest!

Like Reply Quote
Sponsored Links
Anonymous #319474 01/28/21 11:53 AM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

What town would this be?

BP

Oh. Ok. BP doesn’t hype their players. Lol

Like Reply Quote
BoardLord #319564 01/28/21 11:19 PM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
YJ middie definitely owns that. no one on LI even close and everyone has known it for years. that is why TG were trying to poach years years ago but her father made the right decision.

Like Reply Quote
Anonymous #319571 01/29/21 08:59 AM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
[quote=Anonymous]YJ middie definitely owns that. no one on LI even close and everyone has known it for years. that is why TG were trying to poach years years ago but her father made the right decision.

Made the right decision? Debatable she is now 2nd line due to the Igloo girls being the 1st line.

Like Reply Quote
Anonymous #319572 01/29/21 09:00 AM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
YJ middie definitely owns that. no one on LI even close and everyone has known it for years. that is why TG were trying to poach years years ago but her father made the right decision.

How do people become so delusional? SMH

Like Reply Quote
Anonymous #319575 01/29/21 09:11 AM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
[quote=Anonymous][quote=Anonymous]I feel like all I’m getting with YJ is the brand name and I’m not really seeing any individualized attention for my kid. I’m not trying to bash the program at all so I apologize if it comes off that way. I just don’t think that it’s worth the hype. I don’t know if any programs really are right now

Its not the program its the player. In the lacrosse world you are responsible for getting your daughter trained to be the best player she can be. The clubs responsibility is to get your daughter on the field in front of college coaches. YJ will be going to the Elite 8 tournament(only the top 8 teams in the 23 age group are invited) in August and I'm sure the field will be lined with coaches now its up to my daughter to play her game to get noticed.

Your post is pretty spot on except that the Tournament you speak about is not the 8 Top teams but rather 8 most liked teams of the tournament director.

What top team was excluded and who should they replace in this Elite 8 tournament?

Like Reply Quote
Page 852 of 859 1 2 850 851 852 853 854 858 859
Quick Reply

Options
HTML is disabled
UBBCode is enabled

Link Copied to Clipboard