Anonymous #319196 01/25/21 01:18 PM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by Anonymous
[quote=Anonymous]I'm not the original poster nor a mom, nor is the girl mine - the Legacy girl is the best on Long Island in 2023. Offense or defense, she is the best. Sorry if it doesn't fit into your world view but that is my opinion, which is not illegal, yet.

Legacy mom we all have rose colored glasses when it comes to our kids.

As I said, I have no relation to her nor did I bring my daughter to UA. It reeked of "train wreck" from the start. I'd say I'm sorry you all got suckered but I'm having too much fun laughing at you.

Like Reply Quote
BACK OF THE CAGE SPONSORS

Re: Long Island Yellow Jackets Lacrosse
Anonymous #319198 01/25/21 01:22 PM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Also neutral party here.
Your post is way off base! Leg girl has developed as best in 2023 class. Wake up yJ parent she is better than anyone on your team. Fact!

Like Reply Quote
Anonymous #319213 01/25/21 02:36 PM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
[quote=Anonymous]Best player on Leg 23 perhaps but not in top 8 midfielders on the Island. Athletic- but relies on natural ability not developed skill. NEVER goes lefty. Will shoot backwards, underhand, or go away from any open lane that relies on left hand. Might have some skills in drills but never used in a real game. Defense-forget it. Lost all the time. Can play one on one until a shift, then lost again. And why is Mom proclaiming this nonsense on YJ thread?

neutral party here
your shot legacy girl is legit!
every aspect of her game is way above average

Above average with a good shot is a far cry from the best on the Island.

Like Reply Quote
Anonymous #319224 01/25/21 04:04 PM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
[quote=Anonymous]Best player on Leg 23 perhaps but not in top 8 midfielders on the Island. Athletic- but relies on natural ability not developed skill. NEVER goes lefty. Will shoot backwards, underhand, or go away from any open lane that relies on left hand. Might have some skills in drills but never used in a real game. Defense-forget it. Lost all the time. Can play one on one until a shift, then lost again. And why is Mom proclaiming this nonsense on YJ thread?

neutral party here
your shot legacy girl is legit!
every aspect of her game is way above average

Above average with a good shot is a far cry from the best on the Island.

Exactly, mommies getting a little ahead of her self for sure. Leave the rankings to the experts!

Like Reply Quote
Anonymous #319253 01/25/21 08:36 PM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
[quote=Anonymous]Also neutral party here.
Your post is way off base! Leg girl has developed as best in 2023 class. Wake up yJ parent she is better than anyone on your team. Fact!

Lol. 100% fiction

Like Reply Quote
Sponsored Links
Anonymous #319265 01/25/21 10:29 PM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Also neutral party here.

I’m still waiting to hear about her accolades. Oh yea.....there are none unless you want to count making UA team, but then doing nothing. You need to calm down

Like Reply Quote
Anonymous #319271 01/25/21 11:12 PM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Just ridiculous. No wonder—- they still think Leg is an “A”
Level team 😂. Top player on B+ team is far cry from YJ, TG, M&D, Grizzlies, etc. Left the Top tier instead of competing!!

Like Reply Quote
Anonymous #319280 01/26/21 09:28 AM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Best on LI ???? Forget LI, forget Suffolk-she’s Not even best 2023 in her own town. YJ middie owns that.

Like Reply Quote
BoardLord #319283 01/26/21 09:52 AM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Wow! So many ruffled moms and dads, makes me think she probably is top of her class with all these grown Meanyadults trying to put down a 15 year old girl.

Like Reply Quote
Anonymous #319290 01/26/21 10:47 AM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Wow! So many ruffled moms and dads, makes me think she probably is top of her class with all these grown Meanyadults trying to put down a 15 year old girl.

First off, nobodies "ruffuled". More like amazed that someone would come on here and proclaim their daughter "the best" when she has not one stat to support that besides mommies opinion. Not putting her down either. She's a decent player. Nothing more, nothing less, leave it be.

Like Reply Quote
Sponsored Links
BoardLord #319294 01/26/21 11:39 AM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I feel like all I’m getting with YJ is the brand name and I’m not really seeing any individualized attention for my kid. I’m not trying to bash the program at all so I apologize if it comes off that way. I just don’t think that it’s worth the hype. I don’t know if any programs really are right now

Like Reply Quote
Anonymous #319301 01/26/21 12:24 PM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

What kind of stunad starts a post clearly indicating a certain 15 year old player?

Like Reply Quote
Anonymous #319302 01/26/21 12:31 PM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
[quote=Anonymous]I feel like all I’m getting with YJ is the brand name and I’m not really seeing any individualized attention for my kid. I’m not trying to bash the program at all so I apologize if it comes off that way. I just don’t think that it’s worth the hype. I don’t know if any programs really are right now

Its not the program its the player. In the lacrosse world you are responsible for getting your daughter trained to be the best player she can be. The clubs responsibility is to get your daughter on the field in front of college coaches. YJ will be going to the Elite 8 tournament(only the top 8 teams in the 23 age group are invited) in August and I'm sure the field will be lined with coaches now its up to my daughter to play her game to get noticed.

Like Reply Quote
Anonymous #319307 01/26/21 01:05 PM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
[quote=Anonymous]Wow! So many ruffled moms and dads, makes me think she probably is top of her class with all these grown Meanyadults trying to put down a 15 year old girl.

What kind of stunad starts a post clearly indicating a certain 15 year old player?

Her mom

Like Reply Quote
Anonymous #319308 01/26/21 01:10 PM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
LG girl by far is the best 23 on the island. Complete player all around. YJ has talent but very selfish one way players. I haven’t even mentioned the Jesters 23’s either, two maybe 3 more top middies there as well. YJ is not the cream of the crop at 23 just sayin’!!!! I know I will get the you are crazy comments but the proof is out there and everyone sees it.

Like Reply Quote
Page 851 of 861 1 2 849 850 851 852 853 860 861
Quick Reply

Options
HTML is disabled
UBBCode is enabled

Link Copied to Clipboard