Get it on Google Play
Get it on App Store
Get it on Google Play Get it on App Store
Team Registration is Now Open for the East Coast Showdown & Lehigh Lax Fest!
BACK OF THE CAGE
MOST RECENT POSTS
Boys 2026 Grads - Mid Atlantic Region
by Anonymous - 03/07/21 10:59 PM
Boys High School
by Anonymous - 03/07/21 10:54 PM
Boys 2027 Grads - Mid Atlantic Region
by Anonymous - 03/07/21 09:24 PM
Boys 2027-6th Grade Fall 2020/Summer 2021
by Anonymous - 03/07/21 08:14 PM
Forum Statistics
Forums20
Topics2,275
Posts283,637
Members2,244
Most Online62,980
Feb 6th, 2020
SUBSCRIBE


FOLLOW US ON TWITTER
Previous Thread
Next Thread
New Reply
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Page 192 of 227 1 2 190 191 192 193 194 226 227
Re: Boys 2026 Grads - Mid Atlantic Region
Anonymous #318994 01/21/21 01:15 PM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by Anonymous
Originally Posted by Anonymous
What was the score of the Hawks game? Were all the hawks kids there? If true played that well with just the True Annapolis kids, then they should be in Elite? Did True play in the fall Hoco league?

Not sure about what Hawks were there, but that wasn't True Annapolis. That was True Atlantic at that tournament. Whatever that is.


Is Ohio or NJ in the Mid-Atlantic?

Like Reply Quote
BACK OF THE CAGE SPONSORS

Re: Boys 2026 Grads - Mid Atlantic Region
Anonymous #318995 01/21/21 01:27 PM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by Anonymous
Originally Posted by Anonymous
What was the score of the Hawks game? Were all the hawks kids there? If true played that well with just the True Annapolis kids, then they should be in Elite? Did True play in the fall Hoco league?

Not sure about what Hawks were there, but that wasn't True Annapolis. That was True Atlantic at that tournament. Whatever that is.

That’s the problem when talking about True. There are so many true teams at 2026 level.

Like Reply Quote
Re: Boys 2026 Grads - Mid Atlantic Region
Anonymous #319006 01/21/21 03:43 PM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by Anonymous
Originally Posted by Anonymous
Originally Posted by Anonymous
Projected order in HoCo Elite:

Hawks
Looneys
Crabs
BLC
MadLax
FCA
91
NextLevel

Fixed it: Mad Lax, Hawks, 91, Looneys, Crabs and does it matter ?


If you are putting Madlax over Hawks I want what you are smoking

I think we established that ranking was done by a certain MadLax Mom to provide levity and annoy Hawks Dads. I'd say she succeeded on both!

Like Reply Quote
Re: Boys 2026 Grads - Mid Atlantic Region
Anonymous #319009 01/21/21 04:27 PM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by Anonymous
Originally Posted by Anonymous
Originally Posted by Anonymous
Originally Posted by Anonymous
Projected order in HoCo Elite:

Hawks
Looneys
Crabs
BLC
MadLax
FCA
91
NextLevel

Fixed it: Mad Lax, Hawks, 91, Looneys, Crabs and does it matter ?


If you are putting Madlax over Hawks I want what you are smoking

I think we established that ranking was done by a certain MadLax Mom to provide levity and annoy Hawks Dads. I'd say she succeeded on both!

It wasnt the mom lol

Like Reply Quote
Re: Boys 2026 Grads - Mid Atlantic Region
Anonymous #319163 01/25/21 06:07 AM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by Anonymous
Originally Posted by Anonymous
Originally Posted by Anonymous
Originally Posted by Anonymous
Originally Posted by Anonymous
Projected order in HoCo Elite:

Hawks
Looneys
Crabs
BLC
MadLax
FCA
91
NextLevel

Fixed it: Mad Lax, Hawks, 91, Looneys, Crabs and does it matter ?


If you are putting Madlax over Hawks I want what you are smoking

I think we established that ranking was done by a certain MadLax Mom to provide levity and annoy Hawks Dads. I'd say she succeeded on both!

It wasnt the mom lol


VLC should be playing at the elite level; at least ahead of FCA who they handled pretty easily in the Fall League.

Like Reply Quote
Sponsored Links
Re: Boys 2026 Grads - Mid Atlantic Region
Anonymous #319169 01/25/21 08:31 AM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by Anonymous
True will compete. We took Hawks till the very end in the fall. Coach Rage was worried and he should be considering his last 3 fall games were very close. hawks runs the same offense since 4th grade nothing has changed and other coaches are now out coaching him. Coaching and yelling at kids are two different things

We know the time has past for your son to make the Hawks. Average is okay, maybe your younger ones will be better.

Like Reply Quote
Re: Boys 2026 Grads - Mid Atlantic Region
Anonymous #319170 01/25/21 08:37 AM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by Anonymous
Originally Posted by Anonymous
True will compete. We took Hawks till the very end in the fall. Coach Rage was worried and he should be considering his last 3 fall games were very close. hawks runs the same offense since 4th grade nothing has changed and other coaches are now out coaching him. Coaching and yelling at kids are two different things

We know the time has past for your son to make the Hawks. Average is okay, maybe your younger ones will be better.

Ouch ! So true. Thats gotta hurt !

Like Reply Quote
Re: Boys 2026 Grads - Mid Atlantic Region
TheBackOfTheCage #319185 01/25/21 10:44 AM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Will be interesting to see how the spring plays out. What would be cool for the MD lacrosse community is a near term scrimmage (say mid February) between the best 2 Clubs in AA County - True Annapolis vs Hawks. All it would take is a phone call from one coach to the other to pick an agreeable date and place. Surly would answer a lot of questions and set the tone for what might be in the coming season.

Like Reply Quote
Re: Boys 2026 Grads - Mid Atlantic Region
TheBackOfTheCage #319186 01/25/21 10:51 AM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
VLC got crushed down in Fall NC tournament. I think they lost one game 0-13! VLC is decent but not elite.

Like Reply Quote
Re: Boys 2026 Grads - Mid Atlantic Region
TheBackOfTheCage #319206 01/25/21 12:48 PM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
VLC beat Looneys, FCA, NextLevel, and BLC (twice), and lost to Hawks by 3, in their most recent game against those five teams, so I think that opposing AAA teams would have some valid complaints if HoCo put them in that division.

Like Reply Quote
Sponsored Links
Re: Boys 2026 Grads - Mid Atlantic Region
Anonymous #319210 01/25/21 01:23 PM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by Anonymous
Will be interesting to see how the spring plays out. What would be cool for the MD lacrosse community is a near term scrimmage (say mid February) between the best 2 Clubs in AA County - True Annapolis vs Hawks. All it would take is a phone call from one coach to the other to pick an agreeable date and place. Surly would answer a lot of questions and set the tone for what might be in the coming season.

There have been more then enough chances for this to happen. But one team just never seems to be able to show up and always sends another True team in their place.

Like Reply Quote
Re: Boys 2026 Grads - Mid Atlantic Region
Anonymous #319214 01/25/21 02:00 PM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by Anonymous
Originally Posted by Anonymous
Will be interesting to see how the spring plays out. What would be cool for the MD lacrosse community is a near term scrimmage (say mid February) between the best 2 Clubs in AA County - True Annapolis vs Hawks. All it would take is a phone call from one coach to the other to pick an agreeable date and place. Surly would answer a lot of questions and set the tone for what might be in the coming season.

There have been more then enough chances for this to happen. But one team just never seems to be able to show up and always sends another True team in their place.

I have watched my son's team play them both, I don't think it would be close.

Like Reply Quote
Re: Boys 2026 Grads - Mid Atlantic Region
Anonymous #319215 01/25/21 02:18 PM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by Anonymous
VLC beat Looneys, FCA, NextLevel, and BLC (twice), and lost to Hawks by 3, in their most recent game against those five teams, so I think that opposing AAA teams would have some valid complaints if HoCo put them in that division.

In the Fall when most rosters are complete; I don't see VLC being a threat to the top teams in the elite division.

Like Reply Quote
Re: Boys 2026 Grads - Mid Atlantic Region
TheBackOfTheCage #319361 01/27/21 12:05 AM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Cmon VLC dad- losing 0-13 to a team from Colorado in November?? FCA not elite anymore and NXTLevel won the B division in Fall HOCO. BLC was missing its best players. Looneys won Fall HOCO and VLC lost to them 1-5. You got drubbed twice by Crabs . Beating up zingos and roughriders dont make you elite. You really want to go winless in the elite bracket?? You think that is good for your boys? Good luck.

Like Reply Quote
Re: Boys 2026 Grads - Mid Atlantic Region
TheBackOfTheCage #319372 01/27/21 09:56 AM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
VLC also beat looneys in the last seconds in a fall tourney. There is argument for VLC to be in Elite. My sons team has played VLC 3 times in the fall. They were/are a good team!

Like Reply Quote
Page 192 of 227 1 2 190 191 192 193 194 226 227
Quick Reply

Options
HTML is disabled
UBBCode is enabled


Link Copied to Clipboard
Powered by UBB.threads™ PHP Forum Software 7.7.4