Get it on Google Play
Get it on Google Play Get it on App Store
Limited Spots Remaining for the Boys & Girls UnD1sputed Showcase & The Girls LI Showcase | Lax On Select Elite Tryouts Announced!
BACK OF THE CAGE
MOST RECENT POSTS
Boys 2026 Grads - Mid Atlantic Region
by Anonymous - 04/10/21 10:28 AM
Girls High School
by Anonymous - 04/10/21 08:04 AM
Girls 2024-9th Grade Fall 2020/Summer 2021
by Anonymous - 04/10/21 06:50 AM
Boys High School Lax
by Anonymous - 04/09/21 11:58 PM
Boys 2026-7th Grade Fall 2020/Summer 2021
by Anonymous - 04/09/21 11:56 PM
Forum Statistics
Forums20
Topics2,328
Posts287,507
Members2,274
Most Online62,980
Feb 6th, 2020
SUBSCRIBE

FOLLOW US ON TWITTER
Previous Thread
Next Thread
New Reply
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Page 55 of 80 1 2 53 54 55 56 57 79 80
Re: Boys 2025-8th Grade Fall 2020/Summer 2021
Anonymous #318560 01/09/21 04:58 PM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by Anonymous
"Training" "Showcases" You folks need to wake up. These kids are 14. Let them play at their discretion, for fun. If they like it, great. Sit back and enjoy it. If your doing it for anything other than that at this point then you are getting hosed. Want a write up? "Likes the game ,is discovering girls, likes to be with his friends." NO CHARGE!!! Move on

again the write up wasnt on or about the kids. the write up was what was done at the clinic. Its something good for the kids to review after the fact to learn from. I am all for wall ball, but sooner or later they need to learn to play lacrosse and get some iq, rather then just being a bounce back on the feild during a game.

They are still reviewing the tape Mommy, write ups are to be emailed next week. What do you think these “college coaches” do all day? Write player evaluations? They are jocks, probably don’t do much of dat reedin an riten stuff.

So your sons the water boy for the team then?

The evaluation I received from the coaches/evaluators said he was awesome! Your boy? Not so hot Mommy.

I thought you didn't send your son b.c it was too expensive, or not good enough trainers, or don't like showcase, or whatever else you tell your shelf when you see your son sitting there watching everyone else play.

You can’t pay your way to getting little Johnny a look Mommy, and it doesn’t matter how many IG posts you make there is no offer coming. The only watching going on for my boy, is when he’s tired from his workout.

Like Reply Quote
BACK OF THE CAGE SPONSORS

TheBackOfTheCage #318584 01/10/21 01:36 PM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Dump the Donkey

Like Reply Quote
Anonymous #318596 01/10/21 06:47 PM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
No showcases for 2025. Just money grabs for suckers

Like Reply Quote
Anonymous #318807 01/16/21 11:13 PM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Hey, if you hurry, they are having a maskless, superspreader event today to celebrate yesterday's successful demonstration.......NOT!!! You can bring your son's Lacrosse stick and wear his jersey.... and then take deep breaths........

Follow the research buddy. Covid is not being spread through youth sports. It’s a fact.

91 would tel you different, it’s a fact.

Like Reply Quote
Anonymous #318808 01/17/21 12:44 AM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Hey, if you hurry, they are having a maskless, superspreader event today to celebrate yesterday's successful demonstration.......NOT!!! You can bring your son's Lacrosse stick and wear his jersey.... and then take deep breaths........

Follow the research buddy. Covid is not being spread through youth sports. It’s a fact.

Yep. Whole org on lockdown

Like Reply Quote
Sponsored Links
Anonymous #318809 01/17/21 09:15 AM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

So go hide in your basement until the whole country is vaccinated. See you in 2023.

Like Reply Quote
Anonymous #318837 01/18/21 12:12 AM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

So go hide in your basement until the whole country is vaccinated. See you in 2023.

Go hug your parents

Like Reply Quote
TheBackOfTheCage #318846 01/18/21 11:30 AM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Donkey has to go or 91 is a no show!

Like Reply Quote
TheBackOfTheCage #318852 01/18/21 01:49 PM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Copied from the 2026 forum

For the Jewish players; WSYL teams qualifiers on March 27th and 28th it is the first day of Passover. Families will be forced to decide between observing their faith and youth sports. Such a shame for kids who have worked all year for the opportunity to play. I believe players have to have played the qualifier to play the next rounds. The founder of the event himself is Jewish. Please no ignorant or derogatory comments. We already have enough division in this country.

I’m not a religious person so I’ve never even considered this. You make a good point. I think that this could be an issue for a lot more. Try contacting them. Maybe they can come up with a solution. Good luck.

Like Reply Quote
Anonymous #318869 01/19/21 12:17 AM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

For the Jewish players; WSYL teams qualifiers on March 27th and 28th it is the first day of Passover. Families will be forced to decide between observing their faith and youth sports. Such a shame for kids who have worked all year for the opportunity to play. I believe players have to have played the qualifier to play the next rounds. The founder of the event himself is Jewish. Please no ignorant or derogatory comments. We already have enough division in this country.

I’m not a religious person so I’ve never even considered this. You make a good point. I think that this could be an issue for a lot more. Try contacting them. Maybe they can come up with a solution. Good luck.

The coaches / programs should contact WSYL. They need to hear it's an issue directly from the ones who register and pay the fees. They don't care about the parents on some random team. Unfortunate but true.

Like Reply Quote
Sponsored Links
Anonymous #318876 01/19/21 10:58 AM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
The WSYL scam will be getting axed again this year due to COVID. Then next year then can have 3 age groups, rosters of 50 and all the laxaholics can get their fix for a ridiculously expensive figure...

Like Reply Quote
Anonymous #318880 01/19/21 12:16 PM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

The coaches / programs should contact WSYL. They need to hear it's an issue directly from the ones who register and pay the fees. They don't care about the parents on some random team. Unfortunate but true.

I don't think the programs give one you know what about 1 or 2 players. They already have rosters of 30 plus kids. Sad.

Like Reply Quote
Anonymous #318889 01/19/21 03:54 PM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

I don't think the programs give one you know what about 1 or 2 players. They already have rosters of 30 plus kids. Sad.

Aren't rosters capped at 25? Says so on their website. 2 goalies and 23 field players.

Like Reply Quote
TheBackOfTheCage #318892 01/19/21 04:49 PM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I completely agree unfortunately Christians have been fighting the Sunday travel sports battle for years to no avail. Best of luck trying to change an already set culture of worshiping youth sports.

Like Reply Quote
Anonymous #318896 01/19/21 05:08 PM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Aren't rosters capped at 25? Says so on their website. 2 goalies and 23 field players.
Yes they are supposed to be. I already heard of at least 2 major programs asking for exemptions. I'm sure they'll invoke a covid clause and claim hardpoop. Why would teams have 30 on their roster if they knew they couldn't bring everyone. It's all about the $$$ not the kids

Like Reply Quote
Page 55 of 80 1 2 53 54 55 56 57 79 80
Quick Reply

Options
HTML is disabled
UBBCode is enabled

Link Copied to Clipboard