Wantagh High School (NY) 2022 Midfield, Attack Erin Whitaker Commits to Winthrop University

@CBLaxers Girls' Recruit: Wantagh High School (NY) 2022 Midfield, Attack Erin Whitaker of LaxOn Elite has made a verbal commitment to play lacrosse at Winthrop University.

High school: Wantagh High School (Wantagh, NY)
Grad year: 2022
Positions: Midfield, Attack
College committed to: Winthrop University
Club team: LaxOn Elite
Lacrosse honors: Players to Watch 2022 LILax Journal, 2x Und1sputed Showcase All-Star, LI Showcase All-Star, LI Lax Recruit Blue Chip Prospect, Power 5 ID Showcase Highlight Team, US Club Lacrosse Casey Powell Top 22 East Region
Academic honors: Junior National Honors Society, AP Capstone program, AP/Honor classes, 20+ hours community service John Theissen Children's Foundation, Wantagh Little League
Expected major: Biological & Biomedical Sciences
Why did you choose Winthrop University, Women's D1? "I chose Winthrop because of the amazing opportunity to compete at the division 1 level playing for a great coach in a desirable location with a beautiful campus."
Is there anything else you would like to share? "My coaches Vanessa Windsor, Robyn Rooney, my entire family, trainers, and supportive friends who I couldn't have done any of this without. They pushed me to be the best athlete and person that I can be throughout the entire process. I am extremely grateful for everything they have done."
What other colleges did you consider? "High Point University, Virginia Tech, St Leo University, University of Tampa"

College Bound Laxers (CB Laxers), the official college commitments sponsor for BackOfTheCAGE.com Girls' Recruits, congratulates Erin Whitaker on her commitment to Winthrop University. CB Laxers is dedicated to providing premier recruiting-events for players who have aspirations of playing at the collegiate level and embrace the opportunity to give an edge to student-athletes to be acknowledged by top college coaches. Their UnD1sputed Showcase attracts some of the top players from around the country and have helped over 200 players to go on to play at the DI, II & III levels. For players looking to maximize their exposure, visit CBLaxers.com for more information about their upcoming events .
View College Profile Below: