Get it on Google Play
Get it on Google Play Get it on App Store
BACK OF THE CAGE
MOST RECENT POSTS
Boys 2028 Grads - Mid Atlantic Region
by Anonymous - 04/13/21 05:42 AM
Girls High School
by Anonymous - 04/12/21 11:49 PM
Boys 2026 Grads - Mid Atlantic Region
by Anonymous - 04/12/21 11:45 PM
Girls 2028 Grads - Mid Atlantic Region
by Anonymous - 04/12/21 08:38 PM
Forum Statistics
Forums20
Topics2,329
Posts287,748
Members2,274
Most Online62,980
Feb 6th, 2020
SUBSCRIBE


FOLLOW US ON TWITTER
Previous Thread
Next Thread
New Reply
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Page 54 of 80 1 2 52 53 54 55 56 79 80
Re: Boys 2025-8th Grade Fall 2020/Summer 2021
Anonymous #318429 01/07/21 10:34 AM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by Anonymous
Originally Posted by Anonymous
Originally Posted by Anonymous
From what my son said, he enjoyed it.
The only sad part was that the LILJ guys were suppose to do a write up and post videos of each day with stand out players and have only done it for the girls. Nothing was done for the boys except a handful of pic posted. That was disappointing.

Don’t worry, I’m sure your guy was the best one there. I bet you already emailed LILJ to get them on that, huh? Just a tad but pathetic/desperate, don’t you think? This goes to the earlier post, no one is looking at your kid. 8 the grade lax means nothing and no one is going to waste time doing a write up. They only did it for the girls because JS got them the space. Also, it looked like all of the girls were standouts on at least one of the days. If you went to treat it as a clinic (keep telling yourself that), then fine. But, clearly you want a full write up on your 8th grade son.


Issue is more of a bait and switch by the FLG guys.
But i guess you can't read. The write that was done was what was done at the clinic. They didn't do a writeup of the players, only named a few. Since parents weren't allowed inside it would of been nice to see or read what they did. Dont be jealous your little Johnny was scared to do it and try to pick up knowledgefrom from spectator players and coaches, or was the cost to much for you? I guess $300 does buy a lot if beer, wings and wife beaters. We could of started a gofundme page here to send your son next year.

Oh, my bad. I didn’t realize you were promised a write up about your son. Oh wait, you weren’t. You EXPECTED it after you saw the girls. And I can read. You want a write up and video of your little standout. You are the perfect example of an unrealistic overbearing lax parent. I don’t need to go to a money grab with a Laxx of kids. I know what it is. I have my son go to small group instruction 2x a week for 90 minutes each. I will bet my house that his training is substantially better than that mess. But, hey, I’ll make some calls for you. I’ll see if they can make up “Superstar” plaques for all of the attendees. What a joke you are!

Like Reply Quote
BACK OF THE CAGE SPONSORS

Re: Boys 2025-8th Grade Fall 2020/Summer 2021
Anonymous #318432 01/07/21 10:53 AM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by Anonymous
Your son got coached by the best? Dude, save your money and have your kid hit the wall. Its cheaper and more effective. If he's not carrying around a stick 24-7 then your dream of Paul Rabil Jr going pro IS OVER before it even started. And do the math: Add up all the tutitons, privates, clinics, etc... You could pay your kid's full tuition to college 2x over..... Now if you say you enjoy it and it keeps your kid busy...that's a different story.

Ask your son how many points he scored on Xbox last night & then ask him to repeat 3 things "some of the best players in the game" told him at the $50 clinic...See which one you get a clearer answer to. Man, Im laughing soooo hard right now. So is anyone with 1/2 a brain that is reading this....

Your argument is so dense. Yeah hitting the wall is great. But can get a little boring if that all you do for the next 5 years. I paid for it because my son loves playing lax. Plain and simple. Yes if I saved all my money from travel lax I could buy a lot of things. That could be said about anything we do in life. But it keeps him away from the Xbox, provides great exercise and he’s met a lot of great kids. I hope you had fun with you kid hitting the wall for 6 hours in the winter. I’m sure he loved it

Like Reply Quote
Re: Boys 2025-8th Grade Fall 2020/Summer 2021
Anonymous #318433 01/07/21 10:55 AM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Hey, if you hurry, they are having a maskless, superspreader event today to celebrate yesterday's successful demonstration.......NOT!!! You can bring your son's Lacrosse stick and wear his jersey.... and then take deep breaths........

Like Reply Quote
Re: Boys 2025-8th Grade Fall 2020/Summer 2021
Anonymous #318434 01/07/21 11:04 AM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by Anonymous
Originally Posted by Anonymous
Originally Posted by Anonymous
Originally Posted by Anonymous
From what my son said, he enjoyed it.
The only sad part was that the LILJ guys were suppose to do a write up and post videos of each day with stand out players and have only done it for the girls. Nothing was done for the boys except a handful of pic posted. That was disappointing.

Don’t worry, I’m sure your guy was the best one there. I bet you already emailed LILJ to get them on that, huh? Just a tad but pathetic/desperate, don’t you think? This goes to the earlier post, no one is looking at your kid. 8 the grade lax means nothing and no one is going to waste time doing a write up. They only did it for the girls because JS got them the space. Also, it looked like all of the girls were standouts on at least one of the days. If you went to treat it as a clinic (keep telling yourself that), then fine. But, clearly you want a full write up on your 8th grade son.


Issue is more of a bait and switch by the FLG guys.
But i guess you can't read. The write that was done was what was done at the clinic. They didn't do a writeup of the players, only named a few. Since parents weren't allowed inside it would of been nice to see or read what they did. Dont be jealous your little Johnny was scared to do it and try to pick up knowledgefrom from spectator players and coaches, or was the cost to much for you? I guess $300 does buy a lot if beer, wings and wife beaters. We could of started a gofundme page here to send your son next year.

Oh, my bad. I didn’t realize you were promised a write up about your son. Oh wait, you weren’t. You EXPECTED it after you saw the girls. And I can read. You want a write up and video of your little standout. You are the perfect example of an unrealistic overbearing lax parent. I don’t need to go to a money grab with a Laxx of kids. I know what it is. I have my son go to small group instruction 2x a week for 90 minutes each. I will bet my house that his training is substantially better than that mess. But, hey, I’ll make some calls for you. I’ll see if they can make up “Superstar” plaques for all of the attendees. What a joke you are!

So you are mad about a clinic that you never attended or paid for ? Then you are pissed off at people who said their kids liked it? Get a life

Like Reply Quote
Re: Boys 2025-8th Grade Fall 2020/Summer 2021
Anonymous #318435 01/07/21 11:51 AM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by Anonymous
Hey, if you hurry, they are having a maskless, superspreader event today to celebrate yesterday's successful demonstration.......NOT!!! You can bring your son's Lacrosse stick and wear his jersey.... and then take deep breaths........

Follow the research buddy. Covid is not being spread through youth sports. It’s a fact.

Like Reply Quote
Sponsored Links
Re: Boys 2025-8th Grade Fall 2020/Summer 2021
Anonymous #318437 01/07/21 12:10 PM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
"Training" "Showcases" You folks need to wake up. These kids are 14. Let them play at their discretion, for fun. If they like it, great. Sit back and enjoy it. If your doing it for anything other than that at this point then you are getting hosed. Want a write up? "Likes the game ,is discovering girls, likes to be with his friends." NO CHARGE!!! Move on

Like Reply Quote
Re: Boys 2025-8th Grade Fall 2020/Summer 2021
Anonymous #318438 01/07/21 12:14 PM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Listen, I said if your kid enjoys it and you enjoy supporting him, then so be it. But if your doing it because you think there is some Lacrosse light at the end of the tunnel then you need goggles... READ the post before impulse responding.

Like Reply Quote
Re: Boys 2025-8th Grade Fall 2020/Summer 2021
Anonymous #318442 01/07/21 12:27 PM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I know I’m late to the party, but they announced the standouts. I think it was everybody there 😂😂😂

Like Reply Quote
Re: Boys 2025-8th Grade Fall 2020/Summer 2021
Anonymous #318448 01/07/21 01:21 PM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by Anonymous
"Training" "Showcases" You folks need to wake up. These kids are 14. Let them play at their discretion, for fun. If they like it, great. Sit back and enjoy it. If your doing it for anything other than that at this point then you are getting hosed. Want a write up? "Likes the game ,is discovering girls, likes to be with his friends." NO CHARGE!!! Move on

again the write up wasnt on or about the kids. the write up was what was done at the clinic. Its something good for the kids to review after the fact to learn from. I am all for wall ball, but sooner or later they need to learn to play lacrosse and get some iq, rather then just being a bounce back on the feild during a game.

Like Reply Quote
Re: Boys 2025-8th Grade Fall 2020/Summer 2021
Anonymous #318449 01/07/21 01:49 PM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by Anonymous
Originally Posted by Anonymous
Hey, if you hurry, they are having a maskless, superspreader event today to celebrate yesterday's successful demonstration.......NOT!!! You can bring your son's Lacrosse stick and wear his jersey.... and then take deep breaths........

Follow the research buddy. Covid is not being spread through youth sports. It’s a fact.

Because there are none??

Like Reply Quote
Sponsored Links
Re: Boys 2025-8th Grade Fall 2020/Summer 2021
Anonymous #318457 01/07/21 02:29 PM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by Anonymous
Listen, I said if your kid enjoys it and you enjoy supporting him, then so be it. But if your doing it because you think there is some Lacrosse light at the end of the tunnel then you need goggles... READ the post before impulse responding.

Maybe you should READ the posts. No one on this board said they attended the event because we thought it would lead to a look from a D 1 coach. And no one posted that we attended the event because we thought it would lead to scholarship.

Like Reply Quote
1 member likes this: The Hop
Re: Boys 2025-8th Grade Fall 2020/Summer 2021
Anonymous #318460 01/07/21 02:54 PM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by Anonymous
Originally Posted by Anonymous
"Training" "Showcases" You folks need to wake up. These kids are 14. Let them play at their discretion, for fun. If they like it, great. Sit back and enjoy it. If your doing it for anything other than that at this point then you are getting hosed. Want a write up? "Likes the game ,is discovering girls, likes to be with his friends." NO CHARGE!!! Move on

again the write up wasnt on or about the kids. the write up was what was done at the clinic. Its something good for the kids to review after the fact to learn from. I am all for wall ball, but sooner or later they need to learn to play lacrosse and get some iq, rather then just being a bounce back on the feild during a game.

They are still reviewing the tape Mommy, write ups are to be emailed next week. What do you think these “college coaches” do all day? Write player evaluations? They are jocks, probably don’t do much of dat reedin an riten stuff.

Like Reply Quote
Re: Boys 2025-8th Grade Fall 2020/Summer 2021
Anonymous #318479 01/08/21 08:33 AM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by Anonymous
Originally Posted by Anonymous
Originally Posted by Anonymous
"Training" "Showcases" You folks need to wake up. These kids are 14. Let them play at their discretion, for fun. If they like it, great. Sit back and enjoy it. If your doing it for anything other than that at this point then you are getting hosed. Want a write up? "Likes the game ,is discovering girls, likes to be with his friends." NO CHARGE!!! Move on

again the write up wasnt on or about the kids. the write up was what was done at the clinic. Its something good for the kids to review after the fact to learn from. I am all for wall ball, but sooner or later they need to learn to play lacrosse and get some iq, rather then just being a bounce back on the feild during a game.

They are still reviewing the tape Mommy, write ups are to be emailed next week. What do you think these “college coaches” do all day? Write player evaluations? They are jocks, probably don’t do much of dat reedin an riten stuff.

So your sons the water boy for the team then?

Like Reply Quote
Re: Boys 2025-8th Grade Fall 2020/Summer 2021
Anonymous #318518 01/08/21 08:50 PM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by Anonymous
Originally Posted by Anonymous
Originally Posted by Anonymous
Originally Posted by Anonymous
"Training" "Showcases" You folks need to wake up. These kids are 14. Let them play at their discretion, for fun. If they like it, great. Sit back and enjoy it. If your doing it for anything other than that at this point then you are getting hosed. Want a write up? "Likes the game ,is discovering girls, likes to be with his friends." NO CHARGE!!! Move on

again the write up wasnt on or about the kids. the write up was what was done at the clinic. Its something good for the kids to review after the fact to learn from. I am all for wall ball, but sooner or later they need to learn to play lacrosse and get some iq, rather then just being a bounce back on the feild during a game.

They are still reviewing the tape Mommy, write ups are to be emailed next week. What do you think these “college coaches” do all day? Write player evaluations? They are jocks, probably don’t do much of dat reedin an riten stuff.

So your sons the water boy for the team then?


The evaluation I received from the coaches/evaluators said he was awesome! Your boy? Not so hot Mommy.

Like Reply Quote
Re: Boys 2025-8th Grade Fall 2020/Summer 2021
TheBackOfTheCage #318546 01/09/21 12:24 PM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by Anonymous
Originally Posted by Anonymous
Originally Posted by Anonymous
Originally Posted by Anonymous
Originally Posted by Anonymous
"Training" "Showcases" You folks need to wake up. These kids are 14. Let them play at their discretion, for fun. If they like it, great. Sit back and enjoy it. If your doing it for anything other than that at this point then you are getting hosed. Want a write up? "Likes the game ,is discovering girls, likes to be with his friends." NO CHARGE!!! Move on

again the write up wasnt on or about the kids. the write up was what was done at the clinic. Its something good for the kids to review after the fact to learn from. I am all for wall ball, but sooner or later they need to learn to play lacrosse and get some iq, rather then just being a bounce back on the feild during a game.

They are still reviewing the tape Mommy, write ups are to be emailed next week. What do you think these “college coaches” do all day? Write player evaluations? They are jocks, probably don’t do much of dat reedin an riten stuff.

So your sons the water boy for the team then?


The evaluation I received from the coaches/evaluators said he was awesome! Your boy? Not so hot Mommy.

I thought you didn't send your son b.c it was too expensive, or not good enough trainers, or don't like showcase, or whatever else you tell your shelf when you see your son sitting there watching everyone else play.

Like Reply Quote
Page 54 of 80 1 2 52 53 54 55 56 79 80
Quick Reply

Options
HTML is disabled
UBBCode is enabled


Link Copied to Clipboard
Powered by UBB.threads™ PHP Forum Software 7.7.4