BOTC BOTC
The UnD1sputed Showcase (Boys & Girls) in June & the Girls LI Showcase is Open for Registration on CBLaxers.com - Don't Miss Out as 88 Players Only Accepted! | Invest for Growth - ADVERTISE with us!
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY MOST RECENT POSTS
Boys High School Lax
by Anonymous -
Girls High School
by Anonymous -
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Forum Statistics
Forums20
Topics3,802
Posts385,579
Members2,606
Most Online62,980
Feb 6th, 2020
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY FOLLOW US ON TWITTER
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Page 13 of 26 1 2 11 12 13 14 15 25 26
Re: Boys 2027-6th Grade Fall 2020/Summer 2021
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
The 91 " I got a guy in jersey " rankings are out .....the bias is very clear . S2s left out as they beat 91 rage easily in a fall tournament that was suspiciously left out of the rankings lol.....go call your guy in jersey and report the tournament. Rage doesn't even crack the top 20 they're horrible .

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE SPONSORS

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I guess 91 can't say " we have the top 2 teams on long island " anymore . That number two went to number four real quick. After machine , it's s2s (left out of the rankings ) , express then 91 rage . Oh how times have changed lol

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by Anonymous
Where is s2s, these are nothing more than toilet paper rankings ....we destroyed 91 rage in the fall . Why aren't we in the rankings above rage ?

We? You playing?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Where is s2s, these are nothing more than toilet paper rankings ....we destroyed 91 rage in the fall . Why aren't we in the rankings above rage ?

We? You playing?

Maybe he's coaching...

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

We? You playing?

Maybe he's coaching...
ROAR is #1

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

We? You playing?

Maybe he's coaching...
ROAR is #1

Lol....good one roar dad

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Didn’t Rage just get crushed by Greenwich CT also? legacy team tied Greenwich.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Didn’t Rage just get crushed by Greenwich CT also? legacy team tied Greenwich.

As stated earlier , rage is horrible . Doesn't deserve the ranking . It's a joke

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
The ranks are based off 3 games at a tournament during a pandemic and published by 1 of the LI organizations. Top 3-5 make sense, after that they just pulled names out of a hat based on limited information. Crumble it up, throw it away, and wait for spring. My son's team beat multiple teams, multiple times "unofficially" that are ranked above him. It will sort out.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Except they don't make sense.

Nationals - big time collection of regional talent but may not be able to sustain it if local clubs are allowed to play again and their rosters come back.
Madlax - lost 2x to Nationals a week ago
Next Level - went 1-2 against Madlax in the summer and fall
Hawks - lost 2x to Next Level in the Fall
Machine - got blown out in their last game against Hawks

after that people can argue all they want.

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
They just updated the rankings .

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
That's the same as last week. It hasn't been updated.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
91 must be raging lol.....rage bumped out of the top 10. As stated on here earlier they lost to s2s , guess someone must have complained .

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
S2S obviously did some behind the scenes garbage. express beat them in a tournament but somehow they got a scrimmage score included where they beat express and the rankings are only based on tournaments supposedly lol and they managed to get express kicked down to 10 from 8 and they moved to 7 wow guess the ranking rules don’t apply to them. What is US Club Lax anyway what are their credentials obviously no integrity maybe I’ll call myself World Lax Club and put out rankings and S2S will give me a check to put them # 6

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
All this chatter from the shore 2 shore crew is absurd! Stop chirping and man up and “play” machine like express and legacy did. Fact is machine would pound shore to shore 10/10 times. I’d be hard pressed to believe shore 2 shore beat Rage 10/10.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Except they don't make sense.

Nationals - big time collection of regional talent but may not be able to sustain it if local clubs are allowed to play again and their rosters come back.
Madlax - lost 2x to Nationals a week ago
Next Level - went 1-2 against Madlax in the summer and fall
Hawks - lost 2x to Next Level in the Fall
Machine - got blown out in their last game against Hawks

after that people can argue all they want.

Nationals will be ok they work very hard to schedule around their contributing clubs schedules- team is made up of kids from MD, TX, COLO, ALA, NC, FLA, PA and NJ

would love some of the folks from the NE on that squad!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
91 dad learn how to read .....nobody said s2scoiod beat machine . But they did in fact beat rage easily . You don't have two top 10 teams ,you have machine then a B team called rage . The team is horrible and doesn't evenbelk g in the top 20. Once again ,learn how to read fool

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
All this chatter from the shore 2 shore crew is absurd! Stop chirping and man up and “play” machine like express and legacy did. Fact is machine would pound shore to shore 10/10 times. I’d be hard pressed to believe shore 2 shore beat Rage 10/10.

You would also be hard pressed to convince someone they you have a brain .facts are facts and s2s beat your lousy rage team easily and will do it again and again .

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I heard the directors over at 91 were pounding their cheats yesterday saying "we have two of the top 10 teams " not so fast fellas ....not in top 10 anymore lol and your second team is not even top 3 on long island

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Is this the same S2S team who misrepresented themselves and got placed at 7 ahead of the express team that beat them in a real tournament and then mislead the stunands who rank the teams by posting a scrimmage as a real game and you say we’re beating our chest you guys are jumping around like little girls because you got ranked in top 10 because you beat rage you didn’t beat express a and you didn’t beat machine oh that’s right you won’t play machine 😂😂

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I love how parents scream "it's only a scrimmage" when they lose. Did they keep score, have refs and coaches were off the field? It's a game then.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Doing these rankings especially all the way to 100 with 11-12 year olds is ridiculous. Lax dads and coaches making the effort to complain trying to strong arm them to change it is just pathetic. But not surprised

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
It's not strong arming fool....if a team plays 3 tournaments and the rankings only use 1 then the rankings are innacurrate plain and simple . So someone trying to let them know that they should correct it is not wrong it's only trying to get the rankings to be legit .

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
The fool as u called him had a point scrimmages are to work and practice on the team and players not to win that’s why they don’t count just like a preseason game in the NFL coaches do things in scrimmages that they wouldn’t do in a game. But so your coach and the parents can say they are ranked 7 in the country by some website that obviously doesn’t check its facts yay for you. Oh and by the way when I looked at the facts express was something like 10-2 in tournaments losing to #1 and #2 who S2S didn’t play 🤷🏻‍♂️

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
The uscl web site also has a link to provide updated or incorrect scores. Agree in it's not strong arming. It might be a little silly to rank 6th grade lax but if you are going to do it, at least try to have a system and I think they are trying.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
The fool as u called him had a point scrimmages are to work and practice on the team and players not to win that’s why they don’t count just like a preseason game in the NFL coaches do things in scrimmages that they wouldn’t do in a game. But so your coach and the parents can say they are ranked 7 in the country by some website that obviously doesn’t check its facts yay for you. Oh and by the way when I looked at the facts express was something like 10-2 in tournaments losing to #1 and #2 who S2S didn’t play 🤷🏻‍♂️

Doesnt everyone treat fall lax like scrimmages? I see all kids playing equal time for the most part with very little attention to structured O/D and scores rarely reported. Why base rankings on Fall?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I love how parents scream "it's only a scrimmage" when they lose. Did they keep score, have refs and coaches were off the field? It's a game then.
And paid for the refs .

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
It's not strong arming fool....if a team plays 3 tournaments and the rankings only use 1 then the rankings are innacurrate plain and simple . So someone trying to let them know that they should correct it is not wrong it's only trying to get the rankings to be legit .

They only take score corrections. They are not interested in any comments about their formula for the rankings. They think it is correct.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
And paid for the refs .

How about screaming over rankings. Babies.
Boys playing for all these teams couldn’t care less about rankings. Daddy and Mommies (it sounds more like) eat it up.
Real good stuff !
Lax on.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
You don't think the kids care about rankings? Wrong. Take a look at the Instagram comments and the hundreds of kids posting and pinging their friends. The kids absolutely love it.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
The kids love it. They also love the ice cream man. It’s the parents who are obsessed with it. They think about for hours each day. They think about when they go to sleep.They think about it at work. They live in die for their sons 11 year olds lacrosse teams rankings. I’ll bet you sir are one of those people.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Guilty. I would do anything to help my kid's have fun and become better at what they like to do. Sorry you think that's a bad thing.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
The kids love it. They also love the ice cream man. It’s the parents who are obsessed with it. They think about for hours each day. They think about when they go to sleep.They think about it at work. They live in die for their sons 11 year olds lacrosse teams rankings. I’ll bet you sir are one of those people.

You’re right. I do love ice cream.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Obviously you don’t comprehend very well. It’s not helping your kids get better and have fun. That wasn’t the point. The point is your obsessed about your sons 11 year old teams rankings. That’ the part that is a little strange.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Obviously you don’t comprehend very well. It’s not helping your kids get better and have fun. That wasn’t the point. The point is your obsessed about your sons 11 year old teams rankings. That’ the part that is a little strange.

Strange you think you are replying to one person. The forum comprehends perfectly. It's your own writing skills which are poor if you keep having to re-write a post over and over.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Strange you think you are replying to one person. The forum comprehends perfectly. It's your own writing skills which are poor if you keep having to re-write a post over and over.

Please stop 91 overbearing Dad.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

They do live for it and the ones that do never ever played a sport growing up .

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Town coach here....Anyone aware of any spring town team tournaments with open registration? I see the Blatant Town Cup on 4/10 is open.....Christian Koehler isn’t scheduled yet according to their website. Anything else? Thanks in advance.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Town coach here....Anyone aware of any spring town team tournaments with open registration? I see the Blatant Town Cup on 4/10 is open.....Christian Koehler isn’t scheduled yet according to their website. Anything else? Thanks in advance.

King of the Hills is one, more of a play date, but it might work for you.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Good to see there was a Tournament in DE this weekend. Nice to see things opening up again.

Page 13 of 26 1 2 11 12 13 14 15 25 26

Link Copied to Clipboard