BOTC BOTC
The UnD1sputed Showcase (Boys & Girls) in June & the Girls LI Showcase is Open for Registration on CBLaxers.com - Don't Miss Out as 88 Players Only Accepted! | Invest for Growth - ADVERTISE with us!
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY MOST RECENT POSTS
Girls High School
by Anonymous -
Boys High School
by Anonymous -
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Forum Statistics
Forums20
Topics3,802
Posts385,595
Members2,606
Most Online62,980
Feb 6th, 2020
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY FOLLOW US ON TWITTER
Previous Thread
Next Thread
New Reply
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Page 160 of 214 1 2 158 159 160 161 162 213 214
Re: Girls High School Lax
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Is there a Winter League for HS and or Clubs taking place on the island?

Like Reply Quote
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE SPONSORS

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by Anonymous
Is there a Winter League for HS and or Clubs taking place on the island?

The one usually held at KK in Brentwood Nov/Dec was postponed until February ( If at all) may be worth an inquiry

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
This was written about hockey tryouts but could easily be lacrosse. Raise your hand if you recognize yourself.
https://www.si.com/hockey/features/...m=SI%20Extra%20-%20USE%20THIS%20-%20List

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Summer 2021
Will there be any college camps? This is the one big box we want to tik. My 23 - this is her last real summer to do this stuff right?
We play for competitive club league in MD-
We have done the big tounaments-
We have done showcases-
We have done invitiationals-
I really need her to see what its like to go to school away from the plethora of schools, albiet target rich, in our area.
She needs to sleep in dorms with strangers that turn into best friends by weeks end. Eat dorm food. Get lost on campus. Spend all her cash at the book store. She needs to fall in love with a school and not take it so much for granted!

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I don't know that there will be any college camps this summer. I think it will depend on if colleges open their campuses back up and with the slow vaccine roll out I'm not holding my breath. Would you do any of the showcases/invitationals again if need be (and what showcases and invitationals have you done)?
And by college showcases - do you mean college id camps (like lacrosse masters)?

Like Reply Quote
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Yes, we have been to a multi-school ID camp at "Big10" but it was a year too soon.
This past summer and this coming summer were the ones where we were to really hit some specific schools/camps and then go back to make sure this summer. Oh well...

I know everyone is in this same boat and recruiting will really change because of this. It almost seems that you need to have your own Insta with all of your workouts to get seen as well. Take note people!

Lets just cheer that there seems to be a season this year!

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Will your daughter try out for Under Armour or American Select? If she tries out for both, and makes both teams, which one will you select?

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
[quote=Anonymous]Will your daughter try out for Under Armour or American Select? If she tries out for both, and makes both teams, which one will you select?

American Select easy decision.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
American Select. She played UA Command last year so if she makes AS she will go there.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I will have to look into it but that Corrigan is really cheapening the brand and UA is in trouble all over the place. (Finanacially)

Like Reply Quote
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Now that the schedules are up for Suffolk, who will be the top teams? Mt Sinai, BP, Northport, Smithtown, ESM?

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Bp looks good! They went to the final at The indoor national championship over the winter.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Will your daughter try out for Under Armour or American Select? If she tries out for both, and makes both teams, which one will you select?

The UA is still the better and more difficult team to make.
A- Its 2 combined classes 24/25 and 22/23
B- After the tryout fee its is FREEEEEEE
C- AS cost about $800 just for tryout plus fee,

D the senior UA game is still the greatest individual honor for a HS kid.
E this is the first year of AS and look who runs it??? the top club from each area, so if you think UA was political then good luck at this.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Although I do like Top of the Bay, I had to snicker when I saw Skywalkers as the 23 girls coach. They get their tentacles into everything!
It is nice that you can only try out for one region, unlike UA.
So sad and pitiful to see the Baltimore tryout seconds run down to Columbia to try to get on the DC team. Unfair for the DC crowd and shame for you. Coaches will always watch your games just because your Baltimore so stop trying to pad your accolades. Let the players from Tx and the Carolinas worry about accolades.
And the mixed Baltimore Command team couldn't even pull off a win vs Connie. Lets bring it back home this year girls!

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

E this is the first year of AS and look who runs it??? the top club from each area, so if you think UA was political then good luck at this.

I tend to agree with the above post. I realize there were complaints last year about the underclass games selection process on Long Island last year but this has been a great event for many years on both the girls and boys side. There are complaints about the selection process every year and most of those complaints are simply sour grapes (last year did appear to be different). Looking back over the years (there was a post not too long ago on the YJ thread) UA did a great job in the selection process on long Island as evident by how the players performed at the college level. Not sure how the under class games factor in but yes, " the senior UA game is still the greatest individual honor for a HS kid." I'm sure how a player performs in the Underclass Games is factored into the selection process for who is named Senior Under Armour All-American. The Underclass games have been the most competitive HS event there is especially when the teams from the hot bed areas play one another.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

I tend to agree with the above post. I realize there were complaints last year about the underclass games selection process on Long Island last year but this has been a great event for many years on both the girls and boys side. There are complaints about the selection process every year and most of those complaints are simply sour grapes (last year did appear to be different). Looking back over the years (there was a post not too long ago on the YJ thread) UA did a great job in the selection process on long Island as evident by how the players performed at the college level. Not sure how the under class games factor in but yes, " the senior UA game is still the greatest individual honor for a HS kid." I'm sure how a player performs in the Underclass Games is factored into the selection process for who is named Senior Under Armour All-American. The Underclass games have been the most competitive HS event there is especially when the teams from the hot bed areas play one another.

See below from Yellow Jacket thread...

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Some time on my hands so I did a little research... my apologies if I miss by a number here and there... : )

2014 and 2015 Under Armour Underclass Teams from Long Island:

- Total of 39 players (some played more than 1 year).

- 20 College Programs Represented. 13 -15 would be considered Top 20 Programs.

- 13 Division I All-Americans (so far, many still playing)

- at least 21 All-Conference (so far)

- at least 17 Team Captains (so far)

- 35 Starters / Play every game.

- a few injured players I think Two career ending Injuries.

- 1 or 2 Reserve Players.

Where did the players go to college?

5 - Stony Brook
4 - North Carolina
4 - Princeton
3 - Florida
3 - Syracuse
3 - Notre Dame
2 - Penn
2 - Penn State
2 - USC
2 - Georgetown
1 - BC, Northwestern, UVA, Maryland, Richmond, Duke, Columbia, Yale, Lehigh.

The bottom line is that the complaints about the tryouts come every single year. The reality is that over the years Under Armour has done an excellent job with the selection process. The vast majority of the players selected go on to prove themselves at many of the Top College Programs. At least for these two years it looks like all but two players are excelling or excelled (graduated) at many of the most competitive programs.

Kind of goes against the narrative that "UA is a joke and it's the friends and family network".

The biggest surprise that also "busts" a narrative is how many players went to Stony Brook. I read on this site constantly how JS does more with less than anyone and how he brings in no-name recruits etc... Well SBU brought in the most of any program... If they made the Under Armour Underclass they were most certainly known players."

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Some time on my hands so I did a little research... my apologies if I miss by a number here and there... : )

5 - Stony Brook
4 - North Carolina
4 - Princeton
3 - Florida
3 - Syracuse
3 - Notre Dame
2 - Penn
2 - Penn State
2 - USC
2 - Georgetown

The bottom line is that the complaints about the tryouts come every single year. The reality is that over the years Under Armour has done an excellent job with the selection process. The vast majority of the players selected go on to prove themselves at many of the Top College Programs. At least for these two years it looks like all but two players are excelling or excelled (graduated) at many of the most competitive programs.

Kind of goes against the narrative that "UA is a joke and it's the friends and family network".

The biggest surprise that also "busts" a narrative is how many players went to Stony Brook. I read on this site constantly how JS does more with less than anyone and how he brings in no-name recruits etc... Well SBU brought in the most of any program... If they made the Under Armour Underclass they were most certainly known players."

SB Had one in the senior AA Game ESM Player

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Summer 2021
Will there be any college camps? This is the one big box we want to tik. My 23 - this is her last real summer to do this stuff right?
We play for competitive club league in MD-
We have done the big tounaments-
We have done showcases-
We have done invitiationals-
I really need her to see what its like to go to school away from the plethora of schools, albiet target rich, in our area.
She needs to sleep in dorms with strangers that turn into best friends by weeks end. Eat dorm food. Get lost on campus. Spend all her cash at the book store. She needs to fall in love with a school and not take it so much for granted!

Yes!

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

5 - Stony Brook
4 - North Carolina
4 - Princeton
3 - Florida
3 - Syracuse
3 - Notre Dame
2 - Penn
2 - Penn State
2 - USC
2 - Georgetown

First off your numbers are ridiculous in that you are only looking at LI kids which is essentially all SBU gets, they had 2 senior game UA AA in total on their team ,my guess is UNC has 15 or more. Non of the SBU players were highly recruited by the top programs. If you think any other coach would do better at SBU you just have no idea.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

5 - Stony Brook
4 - North Carolina
4 - Princeton
3 - Florida
3 - Syracuse
3 - Notre Dame
2 - Penn
2 - Penn State
2 - USC
2 - Georgetown

First off your numbers are ridiculous in that you are only looking at LI kids which is essentially all SBU gets, they had 2 senior game UA AA in total on their team ,my guess is UNC has 15 or more. Non of the SBU players were highly recruited by the top programs. If you think any other coach would do better at SBU you just have no idea.

Why so sensitive? Why are his numbers ridiculous? And why are you making this about Stony Brook? The guy took a post (cut and paste) from yj board regarding Under Armour Underclass selection and introduced it to this conversation regarding UA Underclass vs American Select... I assume pointing out why he agreed with another post that Under Armour would be a better event based on its past history.
Stony Brook was mentioned on the periphery , SBU was not the topic.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

5 - Stony Brook
4 - North Carolina
4 - Princeton
3 - Florida
3 - Syracuse
3 - Notre Dame
2 - Penn
2 - Penn State
2 - USC
2 - Georgetown

How do you know that "none of the SBU players were highly recruited by the top programs"? Are you an agent for these players? Stony Brook gets plenty of very good well known players as the above post points out. Do they get "the best" players no, but very few schools do. Stony Brook is a very good program and they have and have had some great players but the mantra that JS somehow turns water into wine is just far fetched and it diminishes the players. The vast majority of the stars / starters were all very good HS players who were very well known in the lacrosse world. As far as saying that they were not "highly recruited by the top programs" maybe you are right I don't know who they were recruited by. I do know that Stony Brook has had very little success vs the "top programs" so I guess those coaches know what they are doing.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

5 - Stony Brook
4 - North Carolina
4 - Princeton
3 - Florida
3 - Syracuse
3 - Notre Dame
2 - Penn
2 - Penn State
2 - USC
2 - Georgetown

Why so sensitive? Why are his numbers ridiculous? And why are you making this about Stony Brook? The guy took a post (cut and paste) from yj board regarding Under Armour Underclass selection and introduced it to this conversation regarding UA Underclass vs American Select... I assume pointing out why he agreed with another post that Under Armour would be a better event based on its past history.
Stony Brook was mentioned on the periphery , SBU was not the topic.

Will be interesting to see how these stats pan out over the next few years. This years UA team will likely feature some good YJ '22s, although I see this class as weak in general. The 23's will be making a big presence. A few 3-4 YJ girls will stand out, although they really aren't YJ (Igloo)except MC girl. A reminder that the YJ '23 team combined with two other clubs to become competitive. TG will have at least as many as that. Legacy and Jesters are good for a couple as well. Wonder how many of those girls will wind up at SB?

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Such a specifically BadPerson statement that the YJ team had to merge to be good and have any standout players. Absurd. The previous YJ team beat the previous Igloo team without MC girl. Multiple players have come from other clubs and gone to other clubs. All part of youth travel. To say that a couple Legs and Jesters are going to make a big presence but only the MC girl from earlier YJ team and the Igloo’s is both notIntelligent and childish. There are easily 3-6 girls from that earlier version that are top 20 players on-the-Island. Yes-add in MC girl and a few Igloos and a couple Legs and Jesters. That’s how you add up to 20.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

5 - Stony Brook
4 - North Carolina
4 - Princeton
3 - Florida
3 - Syracuse
3 - Notre Dame
2 - Penn
2 - Penn State
2 - USC
2 - Georgetown

How do you know that "none of the SBU players were highly recruited by the top programs"? Are you an agent for these players? Stony Brook gets plenty of very good well known players as the above post points out. Do they get "the best" players no, but very few schools do. Stony Brook is a very good program and they have and have had some great players but the mantra that JS somehow turns water into wine is just far fetched and it diminishes the players. The vast majority of the stars / starters were all very good HS players who were very well known in the lacrosse world. As far as saying that they were not "highly recruited by the top programs" maybe you are right I don't know who they were recruited by. I do know that Stony Brook has had very little success vs the "top programs" so I guess those coaches know what they are doing.

In fairness knowing LI players the way I do he gets many that are lower tier YJ blue or YJ gold (second team). That is also an older trend. Past few years they have gotten higher level talent there but the early years very much so

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

5 - Stony Brook
4 - North Carolina
4 - Princeton
3 - Florida
3 - Syracuse
3 - Notre Dame
2 - Penn
2 - Penn State
2 - USC
2 - Georgetown

Quick FYI.... if you are considering / debating trying out for Under Armour Underclass or American Select.... To piggyback on the above post regarding the players from the 2014 and 2015 Long Island Underclass Rosters it looks like 26 of the 39 players were named Senior Under Armour All-Americans. I would say how a player performs in the underclass games (which have been the most competitive HS games) definitely play a role in the selection of the Senior All-American Girls.

Good Luck to all which ever one your daughter try's out for.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

5 - Stony Brook
4 - North Carolina
4 - Princeton
3 - Florida
3 - Syracuse
3 - Notre Dame
2 - Penn
2 - Penn State
2 - USC
2 - Georgetown

Quick FYI.... if you are considering / debating trying out for Under Armour Underclass or American Select.... To piggyback on the above post regarding the players from the 2014 and 2015 Long Island Underclass Rosters it looks like 26 of the 39 players were named Senior Under Armour All-Americans. I would say how a player performs in the underclass games (which have been the most competitive HS games) definitely play a role in the selection of the Senior All-American Girls.

The saddest part of this discussion is that unless you have the financial resources, it has become nearly impossible to give your child the opportunity to showcase themselves. Tryout fees, tournament fees, food, hotels and lodging can add up into the thousands just for one showcase. Lacrosse has long been referred to as a rich kid preppy sport, while we see articles about making the sport more diverse, it really has become more of a rich kid sport than ever.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

5 - Stony Brook
4 - North Carolina
4 - Princeton
3 - Florida
3 - Syracuse
3 - Notre Dame
2 - Penn
2 - Penn State
2 - USC
2 - Georgetown

The saddest part of this discussion is that unless you have the financial resources, it has become nearly impossible to give your child the opportunity to showcase themselves. Tryout fees, tournament fees, food, hotels and lodging can add up into the thousands just for one showcase. Lacrosse has long been referred to as a rich kid preppy sport, while we see articles about making the sport more diverse, it really has become more of a rich kid sport than ever.

That’s unfortunately true for most sports. It’s all about the $$$.Lacrosse will alway be the rich white mans sport, no matter how much US lacrosse and company try to push equality. They do it all for show and don’t mean any of it. A shame!

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Every sport (Football not included) is extremely expensive if the goal is to play in college. Hockey, soccer, baseball, basketball, wrestling, swimming, tennis, volleyball etc... private clubs, private training, strength training, travel etc.... no cheap dates. The difference with Lacrosse being from Long Island there are 10x the opportunities for our girls. Even if you are not one of the top tier players the opportunities are fantastic. The top players can pretty much pick their school (for some you do need excellent grades) try getting into Princeton, Penn, Duke, Northwestern, Stanford, Notre Dame with out lacrosse or if you are not a top tier player? Try getting into Hopkins, Vanderbilt, Georgetown, UVA , Michigan etc... if you are not a good player. The list goes on... the other Ivy’s, unc, BC, USC, Cal.... it’s crazy Out of state admissions at Maryland, Penn State, Virginia Tech etc... are all tough. How about Army and Navy? Good luck on your own . Not leaving anyone out intentionally just rattling off... that’s just DI.... go apply to a NESCAC without the coach. No other sport provides these opportunities? How Many Long Island girls are on the Field Hockey Rosters at UNC or Princeton, how many soccer players are on their rosters? How many LI girls are playing basketball in the ACC, Big 10 or The Ivy League ? Compare those numbers to How many are on the women’s lacrosse rosters in those conferences .
I wish it were much less expensive but at the end of the day I view all the money that we spent over the years (even when we really didn’t have it) as well worth it . All of my kids made a lot of friends, learned a lot of lessons and it is all working out academically as well.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Just checked, Long Island Women...
UNC Lacrosse - 8
UNC Soccer - 0

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Just checked, Long Island Women...
UNC Lacrosse - 8
UNC Soccer - 0

UNC Field Hockey - 0 from the Island.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Every sport (Football not included) is extremely expensive if the goal is to play in college. Hockey, soccer, baseball, basketball, wrestling, swimming, tennis, volleyball etc... private clubs, private training, strength training, travel etc.... no cheap dates. The difference with Lacrosse being from Long Island there are 10x the opportunities for our girls. Even if you are not one of the top tier players the opportunities are fantastic. The top players can pretty much pick their school (for some you do need excellent grades) try getting into Princeton, Penn, Duke, Northwestern, Stanford, Notre Dame with out lacrosse or if you are not a top tier player? Try getting into Hopkins, Vanderbilt, Georgetown, UVA , Michigan etc... if you are not a good player. The list goes on... the other Ivy’s, unc, BC, USC, Cal.... it’s crazy Out of state admissions at Maryland, Penn State, Virginia Tech etc... are all tough. How about Army and Navy? Good luck on your own . Not leaving anyone out intentionally just rattling off... that’s just DI.... go apply to a NESCAC without the coach. No other sport provides these opportunities? How Many Long Island girls are on the Field Hockey Rosters at UNC or Princeton, how many soccer players are on their rosters? How many LI girls are playing basketball in the ACC, Big 10 or The Ivy League ? Compare those numbers to How many are on the women’s lacrosse rosters in those conferences .
I wish it were much less expensive but at the end of the day I view all the money that we spent over the years (even when we really didn’t have it) as well worth it . All of my kids made a lot of friends, learned a lot of lessons and it is all working out academically as well.

well said!
So true
pop all your soccer balls in your yard

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

well said!
So true
pop all your soccer balls in your yard

Yes, this is true. But it has always been true for Long Island. Long before all the expensive show cases, clubs, etc.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Some complaints are legitimate...Corrigan stated this regarding LI girls last year. When the company running it knows something was wrong then I would say legitimate. The people that wronged them have gone on to create American Select, yet the 2 coaches that destroyed the “evaluation” process last year are still coaching for UA...go figure.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
When everyone is clambering to get lacrosse scholarships because it is “easier” says more about the sport than the athletes. You actually have to have legitimate talent to play D1 women’s basketball and soccer...not so much in lacrosse.
Most of these lax girls with D1 scholarships head off to college never to be heard from again because they were never really a D1 talent. Even with all these clubs eating all your money, the D1 talent pool is small, forcing D1 schools to take girls that are not really D1 talents to fill out 30 man rosters.
The D1 path for basketball and soccer is much more difficult because you actually have to have legitimate talent and are competing for spots on team ms against girls all across the world...lacrosse you are battling maybe 7-8 states with club lacrosse programs. It is even more watered down with all the new D1 lax programs that are popping up due to the enforcement of title ix money.
Any D1 sports scholarship should be applauded, but let’s not get carried away with the sport of lax, when it is supposedly the “easiest” D1 scholarship to obtain.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Easy yes, easiest has to be field hockey

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Not sure I agree with your math here, especially for the high academic schools which dont offer athletic scholarships. I would estimate that 85% of the kids on Sports Recruits or similar recruiting platform say they have a 4.0 average (And we all know a 4.0 at your average public HS is a different basis from a 4.0 at Exeter Academy). Compare this to football or basketball and that's just not the case. Football and basketball are literally dying for high academic kids who can help their academic index, not so for lacrosse. Lacrosse is very competitive for high academic kids. I agree they should cut the rosters down though for quality control.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
When everyone is clambering to get lacrosse scholarships because it is “easier” says more about the sport than the athletes. You actually have to have legitimate talent to play D1 women’s basketball and soccer...not so much in lacrosse.
Most of these lax girls with D1 scholarships head off to college never to be heard from again because they were never really a D1 talent. Even with all these clubs eating all your money, the D1 talent pool is small, forcing D1 schools to take girls that are not really D1 talents to fill out 30 man rosters.
The D1 path for basketball and soccer is much more difficult because you actually have to have legitimate talent and are competing for spots on team ms against girls all across the world...lacrosse you are battling maybe 7-8 states with club lacrosse programs. It is even more watered down with all the new D1 lax programs that are popping up due to the enforcement of title ix money.
Any D1 sports scholarship should be applauded, but let’s not get carried away with the sport of lax, when it is supposedly the “easiest” D1 scholarship to obtain.

So since BOTC likes facts.... here are a few
Soccer-333
Basketball-349
Lacrosse-117.

Thanks for your opinion.... but facts matter.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Every DI school has a basketball and soccer program and not lacrosse...facts are good. If every D1 school had lacrosse programs the numbers would be lopsided towards lax.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
One thing hasn’t changed, lax parents have a lot of free time on their hands. Any more statistics, anyone can look up stats that don’t matter and are out of context. Before you put out stats, look up how many D1 and basketball and soccer programs there are compared to lacrosse, then crunch those numbers.
A lot of know it all’s that know nothing. Ask any parent, what the “easiest” path for their daughter to play D1 sports and 95% would say lacrosse if it available in their town, city or region.

Like Reply Quote
Page 160 of 214 1 2 158 159 160 161 162 213 214
Quick Reply

Options
HTML is disabled
UBBCode is enabled
CAPTCHA Verification

Link Copied to Clipboard