BOTC BOTC
The UnD1sputed Showcase (Boys & Girls) in June & the Girls LI Showcase is Open for Registration on CBLaxers.com - Don't Miss Out as 88 Players Only Accepted! | Invest for Growth - ADVERTISE with us!
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY MOST RECENT POSTS
Girls High School Lax
by Anonymous -
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Forum Statistics
Forums20
Topics3,802
Posts385,538
Members2,606
Most Online62,980
Feb 6th, 2020
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY FOLLOW US ON TWITTER
Previous Thread
Next Thread
New Reply
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 4 5
Girls 2016 Fall 2012/Spring 2013
Back of THE CAGE
OP Offline
Back of THE CAGE
This thread will be used for discussions, news, and analysis of the Girls 2016 graduation year programs during the Fall 2012/Spring 2013 seasonal year.

Like Reply Quote
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE SPONSORS

Re: Girls 2016 Fall 2012/Spring 2013
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Is suffolk county girls 2016 team going to the U15 us lacrosse national championships in Florida. Would be nice if all the so called best teams on long island sent a team to a neutral site to play in a true championship format. No excuses .

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
YJ and TG's going, who else would you like to see there? 2 best 2016 teams on the island. I don't think SC girls 2016 will be able to keep up with either, but I hope they do well.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
If you are referring to the Suffolk County All Stars, the team elected to pass on this tournament.

Like Reply Quote
Back of THE CAGE
Back of THE CAGE
Express is going as well.

Like Reply Quote
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Liberty and Team elevate too

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by Anonymous
If you are referring to the Suffolk County All Stars, the team elected to pass on this tournament.

You guys should reconsider , as you can see from the above the best travel teams are going and if you want to be considered one of the best you at least would jump at the chance to prove it.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Surprised team elevate is going and do not need to qualify

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Haven't the sc all stars beat yj 2 years in a row at DE tournament. Wasn't that beaten to death last season? Oh that's right...yj didn't have all their players.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Haven't the sc all stars beat yj 2 years in a row at DE tournament. Wasn't that beaten to death last season? Oh that's right...yj didn't have all their players.

Didn't SC stars get a complete beat down at the same tournament by TG.Funny how SC allstars hangs their hat at showcase tournaments.Go to the real deal championship format U15 in Florida and let's see how you stack up.Could it be you have some age ineligible players or just realize you have no chance at placing .Everyone always complains that the Long Island teams do not get a chance to play each other ,now when they have a chance you get to see who plays for real travel teams and who plays for a wannabe fake travel organization that is falling apart.Come on Tomasz roll the dice and take a chance.

Like Reply Quote
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Some people might disagree but having watched a lot of the Girls play since the 3rd grade and they way they are spread out amongst the different travel teams, if the pairings work out there will be some really good games. I can wait to sit back and watch them.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
All f them except SC all stars , champs of the non championship tournament

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
If you think so little of the Allstars why do you even waste your time making negative comments? All of these teams offer something. You probably hardly hear anything from teams like Allstars liberty express etc because the players are happy where they are. Look all over these boards and all you read is the constant hate and negativity and jealousy amongst tg and yj and complaints about drunk crazy coaches and crappy pinny uniforms. Do you think anyone after high school is going to care what team your daughters played for? Life is short enjoy this and worry about your own not about others!

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
All f them except SC all stars , champs of the non championship tournament

Some people must be really insecure if they have to keep putting others down

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
If you think so little of the Allstars why do you even waste your time making negative comments? All of these teams offer something. You probably hardly hear anything from teams like Allstars liberty express etc because the players are happy where they are. Look all over these boards and all you read is the constant hate and negativity and jealousy amongst tg and yj and complaints about drunk crazy coaches and crappy pinny uniforms. Do you think anyone after high school is going to care what team your daughters played for? Life is short enjoy this and worry about your own not about others!

Actually I hear your all-star team spouting off all the time about their wins over YJ at showcase tournaments , do not remember hearing about the beating they took at the hands of YJ the last time I saw them play at a Stony Brook tournament.Why not go to a tournament run by us lacrosse on neutral ground, could be wrong but hear it's an age issue.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
sc allstars going to florida in november, showcase tournament. they dont want to do championship tournaments, after all , its getting into college that really counts.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
sc allstars going to florida in november, showcase tournament. they dont want to do championship tournaments, after all , its getting into college that really counts.

Of course they don't want to do championship tournaments because they never win those, when other teams are playing to win SC allstars do not want to be involved, shocking.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Of course they don't want to do championship tournaments because they never win those, when other teams are playing to win SC allstars do not want to be involved, shocking.

They can't afford to do both. Thats a low budget operation.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Low blow! I guess they can afford nicer uniforms than a so called "high budget" operation that costs 3x as much and wears the same stinky pinnies year after year. Looks like your $ is going right into someone else pocket other than your own or for college. Like a previous post stated why so much energy wasted on another team if they are so inferior

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Low blow! I guess they can afford nicer uniforms than a so called "high budget" operation that costs 3x as much and wears the same stinky pinnies year after year. Looks like your $ is going right into someone else pocket other than your own or for college. Like a previous post stated why so much energy wasted on another team if they are so inferior

Just being truthful!

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

If your kid is playing lacrosse to get into college I would suggest putting down the lacrosse stick and picking up a book.Play travel lacrosse because you enjoy the sport and want to get better but also play because you enjoy the better competition. Sounds to me that what people have been saying about SCGA may have some truth to it, namely they avoid the more competitive tournaments. Actually an interesting strategy to build the resume of a team .

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
what tournaments are allstars doing this year?

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
6/14 Brine All Star Showcase - PA
6/21 Natl Draw - NJ
7/6 - Hofstra
7/13 - Club Natl - MD
November in LarryMiller, FL

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
thats weak, for the little bit of money the allstars pay, I guess thats what they get.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Thank you for reinforcing the reason why normal people do not comment on this site. Your comments are both sad and pathetic. You are obviously very frustrated and jealous, but try to remember that we are commenting on 15 year old girls !! I feel sorry for your daughter, but wish her well anyway. Good luck to all teams - have fun and enjoy.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
TG awfully quiet after this weekends MD tourney.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
What should we be screaming about? we lost by a goal to the eventual tournament winner.. look on another tread and listen to the M&D parents talk about how rough their bracket was. The first of many tournaments this summer, our team will only get better

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
TG awfully quiet after this weekends MD tourney.

YJ parent here and even I find this comment annoying.Yes they lost to the best team in the age group and won all there other games.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
nat draw schedule is out. nice bracket, but probalby will change.
M&D
YJ
TG
express
allstars

its between MD YJ and TG allstars and express might not win a game unless they play each other.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Write it down All Stars will own YJ again.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
allstars will not win more than 1 game. however they will beat the traffic and all of us home. allstars are out of there class.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Wow so much hate! These are 14/15 yr old girls. Seems there are plenty of teams for all. Didnt allstars lose to M & D in semi finals last year by only a goal? At showcase tournament they beat YJ and sky walkers but lost to tg. They deserve some respect.
So many parents spend so much time on these boards bashing teams. How many of these parents were actually ever athletes themselves. Should be ashamed of themselves and the example they are setting for their daughters. Very sad.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
If the schedule remains as is, a lot will be learned based on the results of National Draw. this is the first time I am aware of, that all of these teams will square off at the same tournament.

regarding the smack talk, it's just talk....the best team will do it's talking on the field!

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Allstars has 2 teams in this tournament at 2016, is this the "A" or "B" team in the bracket with M&D Black, Express Orange, Bucks Select, Yellow Jackets and Top Guns Black?

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Allstars has 2 teams in this tournament at 2016, is this the "A" or "B" team in the bracket with M&D Black, Express Orange, Bucks Select, Yellow Jackets and Top Guns Black?

This is their A team, I believe the other is 2016/2017 mix.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Why would a tournament of this caliber put all if theses top teams in one bracket? Makes no sense.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Last year all these teams were on one side of the playoff bracket. At least all the games will be competitive , the only bad thing is you do not get to play all the teams in your pool so it will come down to the goals against thing which means some teams will be in stall mode which can be very boring lacrosse. They should make a top ranked pool and let top two teams make playoffs out of that pool, that way games are competitive but if you win all your games in top pool at least you are guaranteed making playoffs.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Why would a tournament of this caliber put all if theses top teams in one bracket? Makes no sense.

Win or lose i would love for my daughter to have competition like that every weekend. It makes her a better player and the time spent worth it.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Great post. My daughter is newer to LAX and now plays for TG. I don't understand all the hate. My daughter is a great player and she has plenty of friends who are great players on other teams (YJ, Liberty, fl$, etc...). The only time I want to see them lose is when we play them. I love to see that we have that much talent on LI. Strong Island LAX

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
allstars have 2 B teams lol

Like Reply Quote
Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 4 5
Quick Reply