BOTC BOTC
The UnD1sputed Showcase (Boys & Girls) in June & the Girls LI Showcase is Open for Registration on CBLaxers.com - Don't Miss Out as 88 Players Only Accepted! | Invest for Growth - ADVERTISE with us!
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY MOST RECENT POSTS
Boys High School Lax
by Anonymous -
Boys High School
by Anonymous -
Girls High School
by Anonymous -
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Forum Statistics
Forums20
Topics3,802
Posts385,564
Members2,606
Most Online62,980
Feb 6th, 2020
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY FOLLOW US ON TWITTER
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Page 20 of 53 1 2 18 19 20 21 22 52 53
Re: Boys 2025-8th Grade Fall 2020/Summer 2021
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Lost to igloo, lol. Only on this sight you get comments like that. Express might have played igloo 15 times over the past 2 years. Yes, they may have lost 1. Ok you are correct I guess. They lost to igloo.

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE SPONSORS

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by Anonymous
Lost to igloo, lol. Only on this sight you get comments like that. Express might have played igloo 15 times over the past 2 years. Yes, they may have lost 1. Ok you are correct I guess. They lost to igloo.

Did someone hit a nerve? Pretty sure he was just responding to the post stating that express only lost last fall to teams that “were clearly full of holdbacks”. You have to love crazy express parents!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
91 never lost to Igloo! So why isn’t Express No. 12?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Are you guys really arguing over 13 year old team rankings .... who cares ...... let me know how you guys make out during SHOWCASE invites ....LOL

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
The rankings are all fairy-dust that is sprinkled onto the parents to extract bigger checks.... Stop drinking the toilet water, I mean Koolaide. These rankings are a joke and everyone knows it. But if it can make the Directors a few more dollars, get all of these foolish teams to sign up for the Holy Grail of Lax ( Denver, DC, whatever it is called these days) then that is what they will print. Some of these "Ranked" teams would lose to a town PAL team.... and have..... Everyone go back to sleep and lets see what happens in the Spring.

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Are you guys really arguing over 13 year old team rankings .... who cares ...... let me know how you guys make out during SHOWCASE invites ....LOL

What about the showcase today and tomorrow at SB? Does that count? A lot of highly talented kids going to be there.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Dump the Donkey!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

What about the showcase today and tomorrow at SB? Does that count? A lot of highly talented kids going to be there.

What showcase is that?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

What showcase is that?

College Bound by LILJ. The girls were the last two days and the boys are today and tomorrow. Elite DI coaches there and it’s strictly for our 2025’s.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
And 2026.

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

What showcase is that?

College Bound by LILJ. The girls were the last two days and the boys are today and tomorrow. Elite DI coaches there and it’s strictly for our 2025’s.

sounds like a super spreader event

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

What showcase is that?

Listen, I know this is a term that is incredibly overused, but in this instance you have to recognize this as a money grab. There is no way that college coaches have a shred of interest in our boys. Let me say that again for the crazy parents in the back, not a single coach in the nation is looking at 8th graders. They’re not looking at 9th graders. They are not even looking at 10th graders yet. Furthermore, do you really believe that any D1 coaches or programs are going to risk NCAA sanctions for violating “dead period” restrictions? Especially to look at kids who’s balls haven’t dropped yet? They aren’t. They wouldn’t. Those who paid to bring their boy here are unrealistic and insane. No one is looking at your boy.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
And 2026.

Wait, let me get this straight. There was a showcase for ‘25’s and ‘26’s at Stony Brook? Now I know you guys are lying. 😆😆

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
And 2026.

Wait, let me get this straight. There was a showcase for ‘25’s and ‘26’s at Stony Brook? Now I know you guys are lying. 😆😆

I think the OP used the word showcase when he meant clinic. Good coaching but not a mask in sight

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

What showcase is that?

Listen, I know this is a term that is incredibly overused, but in this instance you have to recognize this as a money grab. There is no way that college coaches have a shred of interest in our boys. Let me say that again for the crazy parents in the back, not a single coach in the nation is looking at 8th graders. They’re not looking at 9th graders. They are not even looking at 10th graders yet. Furthermore, do you really believe that any D1 coaches or programs are going to risk NCAA sanctions for violating “dead period” restrictions? Especially to look at kids who’s balls haven’t dropped yet? They aren’t. They wouldn’t. Those who paid to bring their boy here are unrealistic and insane. No one is looking at your boy.

I can’t speak for everyone but I’m still pretty sure no one is attending these things in the hopes of getting “looks” from college coaches. We attended it just to get good coaching from guys outside the area. For 300 bucks you got 6 hours of great coaching and lacrosse.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

What showcase is that?

Louder if the people in the back! 👏🏼

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
91, please Dump the donkey!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Go back to rebels lost

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Tribal has become Jersey Express. They do have a 2025 WSYL and 2026 WSYL teams.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
WHO CARES The word of 2021: MEDIOCRITY

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Go back to rebels lost

Dump him and get your team back, the Donkey has to go!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Its over... there wont even be a spring season if this Pandemic doesnt slow down. Then you can have secretive Showcases where you all wear your team hoodies and talk about how your 14 yr old is going pro.... and if your lucky, the directors will charge you double for the privilege.....

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Its over... there wont even be a spring season if this Pandemic doesnt slow down. Then you can have secretive Showcases where you all wear your team hoodies and talk about how your 14 yr old is going pro.... and if your lucky, the directors will charge you double for the privilege.....

Shut up already. The vaccine is already getting rolled out. Go hide in your moms basement if that makes you feel safer

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Go back to rebels lost

Who's the donkey?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Haaaa Sure And they are going to find 11,000 more votes. Go take your vaccine, go to your showcase , watch your kid take a 9-5 job in 4 years and tell me how the vaccine works out for you! Haaa And then come back to this board in March and complain how sports has been shut down because of clowns like you.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Go back to rebels lost

Who's the donkey?

What animal is the offspring of a male donkey and a female horse? A Mule.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

What showcase is that?

I can’t speak for everyone but I’m still pretty sure no one is attending these things in the hopes of getting “looks” from college coaches. We attended it just to get good coaching from guys outside the area. For 300 bucks you got 6 hours of great coaching and lacrosse.

I agree with you. We looked at it as just another clinic for the kids to do and today when there is not to much out there, it was a good price for a 6 hour clinic.

From what my son said, he enjoyed it.
The only sad part was that the LILJ guys were suppose to do a write up and post videos of each day with stand out players and have only done it for the girls. Nothing was done for the boys except a handful of pic posted. That was disappointing.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

I agree with you. We looked at it as just another clinic for the kids to do and today when there is not to much out there, it was a good price for a 6 hour clinic.

The only sad part was that the LILJ guys were suppose to do a write up and post videos of each day with stand out players and have only done it for the girls. Nothing was done for the boys except a handful of pic posted. That was disappointing.

Don’t worry, I’m sure your guy was the best one there. I bet you already emailed LILJ to get them on that, huh? Just a tad but pathetic/desperate, don’t you think? This goes to the earlier post, no one is looking at your kid. 8 the grade lax means nothing and no one is going to waste time doing a write up. They only did it for the girls because JS got them the space. Also, it looked like all of the girls were standouts on at least one of the days. If you went to treat it as a clinic (keep telling yourself that), then fine. But, clearly you want a full write up on your 8th grade son.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

What showcase is that?

I assume they didn’t post any pictures of your little animal. Right Mommy?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Don’t worry, I’m sure your guy was the best one there. I bet you already emailed LILJ to get them on that, huh? Just a tad but pathetic/desperate, don’t you think? This goes to the earlier post, no one is looking at your kid. 8 the grade lax means nothing and no one is going to waste time doing a write up. They only did it for the girls because JS got them the space. Also, it looked like all of the girls were standouts on at least one of the days. If you went to treat it as a clinic (keep telling yourself that), then fine. But, clearly you want a full write up on your 8th grade son.

Issue is more of a bait and switch by the FLG guys.
But i guess you can't read. The write that was done was what was done at the clinic. They didn't do a writeup of the players, only named a few. Since parents weren't allowed inside it would of been nice to see or read what they did. Dont be jealous your little Johnny was scared to do it and try to pick up knowledgefrom from spectator players and coaches, or was the cost to much for you? I guess $300 does buy a lot if beer, wings and wife beaters. We could of started a gofundme page here to send your son next year.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
College Bound by LILJ. The girls were the last two days and the boys are today and tomorrow. Elite DI coaches there and it’s strictly for our 2025’s.[/quote]

Listen, I know this is a term that is incredibly overused, but in this instance you have to recognize this as a money grab. There is no way that college coaches have a shred of interest in our boys. Let me say that again for the crazy parents in the back, not a single coach in the nation is looking at 8th graders. They’re not looking at 9th graders. They are not even looking at 10th graders yet. Furthermore, do you really believe that any D1 coaches or programs are going to risk NCAA sanctions for violating “dead period” restrictions? Especially to look at kids who’s balls haven’t dropped yet? They aren’t. They wouldn’t. Those who paid to bring their boy here are unrealistic and insane. No one is looking at your boy.[/quote]

I can’t speak for everyone but I’m still pretty sure no one is attending these things in the hopes of getting “looks” from college coaches. We attended it just to get good coaching from guys outside the area. For 300 bucks you got 6 hours of great coaching and lacrosse.[/quote]

The only sad part was that the LILJ guys were suppose to do a write up and post videos of each day with stand out players and have only done it for the girls. Nothing was done for the boys except a handful of pic posted. That was disappointing.[/quote]

I assume they didn’t post any pictures of your little animal. Right Mommy?[/quote]

There are 400+ pic posted by a professional photographer that was hired for the event. You have to pay for the photos though. No videos posted though.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

You are probaly the same guy who said the spring season won’t happen. Keep hiding in your basement buddy . At 50 bucks an hour my son got coached by some of the best players in the game. Nothing more, nothing less. Stop trying to make up a narrative just because you were to cheap to do it

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Your son got coached by the best? Dude, save your money and have your kid hit the wall. Its cheaper and more effective. If he's not carrying around a stick 24-7 then your dream of Paul Rabil Jr going pro IS OVER before it even started. And do the math: Add up all the tutitons, privates, clinics, etc... You could pay your kid's full tuition to college 2x over..... Now if you say you enjoy it and it keeps your kid busy...that's a different story.

Ask your son how many points he scored on Xbox last night & then ask him to repeat 3 things "some of the best players in the game" told him at the $50 clinic...See which one you get a clearer answer to. Man, Im laughing soooo hard right now. So is anyone with 1/2 a brain that is reading this....

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

You are probaly the same guy who said the spring season won’t happen. Keep hiding in your basement buddy . At 50 bucks an hour my son got coached by some of the best players in the game. Nothing more, nothing less. Stop trying to make up a narrative just because you were to cheap to do it

If you hide in your basement, you can get elected President. Didn't you know that?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Lets stick to Lax, not politics. Or compromise: Lets discuss the politics of kiddie lax..... Apparently there are a lot of them.... Lets start with Daddy ball, over stuffing rosters, WSYL, play time, US Club Lax Rankings, etc....

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

But i guess you can't read. The write that was done was what was done at the clinic. They didn't do a writeup of the players, only named a few. Since parents weren't allowed inside it would of been nice to see or read what they did. Dont be jealous your little Johnny was scared to do it and try to pick up knowledgefrom from spectator players and coaches, or was the cost to much for you? I guess $300 does buy a lot if beer, wings and wife beaters. We could of started a gofundme page here to send your son next year.

Oh, my bad. I didn’t realize you were promised a write up about your son. Oh wait, you weren’t. You EXPECTED it after you saw the girls. And I can read. You want a write up and video of your little standout. You are the perfect example of an unrealistic overbearing lax parent. I don’t need to go to a money grab with a Laxx of kids. I know what it is. I have my son go to small group instruction 2x a week for 90 minutes each. I will bet my house that his training is substantially better than that mess. But, hey, I’ll make some calls for you. I’ll see if they can make up “Superstar” plaques for all of the attendees. What a joke you are!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Your son got coached by the best? Dude, save your money and have your kid hit the wall. Its cheaper and more effective. If he's not carrying around a stick 24-7 then your dream of Paul Rabil Jr going pro IS OVER before it even started. And do the math: Add up all the tutitons, privates, clinics, etc... You could pay your kid's full tuition to college 2x over..... Now if you say you enjoy it and it keeps your kid busy...that's a different story.

Ask your son how many points he scored on Xbox last night & then ask him to repeat 3 things "some of the best players in the game" told him at the $50 clinic...See which one you get a clearer answer to. Man, Im laughing soooo hard right now. So is anyone with 1/2 a brain that is reading this....

Your argument is so dense. Yeah hitting the wall is great. But can get a little boring if that all you do for the next 5 years. I paid for it because my son loves playing lax. Plain and simple. Yes if I saved all my money from travel lax I could buy a lot of things. That could be said about anything we do in life. But it keeps him away from the Xbox, provides great exercise and he’s met a lot of great kids. I hope you had fun with you kid hitting the wall for 6 hours in the winter. I’m sure he loved it

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Hey, if you hurry, they are having a maskless, superspreader event today to celebrate yesterday's successful demonstration.......NOT!!! You can bring your son's Lacrosse stick and wear his jersey.... and then take deep breaths........

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Oh, my bad. I didn’t realize you were promised a write up about your son. Oh wait, you weren’t. You EXPECTED it after you saw the girls. And I can read. You want a write up and video of your little standout. You are the perfect example of an unrealistic overbearing lax parent. I don’t need to go to a money grab with a Laxx of kids. I know what it is. I have my son go to small group instruction 2x a week for 90 minutes each. I will bet my house that his training is substantially better than that mess. But, hey, I’ll make some calls for you. I’ll see if they can make up “Superstar” plaques for all of the attendees. What a joke you are!

So you are mad about a clinic that you never attended or paid for ? Then you are pissed off at people who said their kids liked it? Get a life

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Hey, if you hurry, they are having a maskless, superspreader event today to celebrate yesterday's successful demonstration.......NOT!!! You can bring your son's Lacrosse stick and wear his jersey.... and then take deep breaths........

Follow the research buddy. Covid is not being spread through youth sports. It’s a fact.

Page 20 of 53 1 2 18 19 20 21 22 52 53

Link Copied to Clipboard