Saint Anthony's High School (NY) 2021 Attack Jared Valluzzi Commits to Emerson College

@365Lax Boys' Recruit: Saint Anthony's High School (NY) 2021 Attack Jared Valluzzi of Igloo Lacrosse has made a verbal commitment to play lacrosse at Emerson College.

High school: Saint Anthony's High School, New York (South Huntington, NY)
Grad year: 2021
Position: Attack
College committed to: Emerson College
Club team: Igloo Lacrosse
Academic honors: Academic Honor Roll, Founder Friar Media, The voice of Saint Anthony's High School ( Play by Play Broadcaster) & Host of the Uzzi Sports Show
Expected major: Communication & Journalism
Why did you choose Emerson College, Men's D3? "Emerson has a top communications program in a major city (Boston) and provides me the opportunity to play NCAA D3 Lacrosse."
Is there anything else you would like to share? "Special thanks to my parents who spent far too much time on the traffic filled roads of I-95 and under tents at tailgates. Thanks to my teammates & coaches at Saint Anthony's High School and Team Igloo Lacrosse who taught me to play strong, always compete, respect your teammates and competition."
What other colleges did you consider? "Syracuse & Quinnipiac"

365Lax, the official college commitments sponsor for BackOfTheCAGE.com Boys' Recruits, congratulates Jared Valluzzi on his commitment to Emerson College. 365Lax provides lacrosse-specific services year round (camps, clinics, showcase teams & more) and they specialize in helping all athletes maximize their full potential and specifically specialize in training players to get prepared for the next level while implementing a NCAA training regiment performed by a variety of the top colleges in the country. For athletes of all ages & prospective student-athletes looking to enhance their game, visit 365Lax.com to train with their highly decorated & experienced coaches.
View College Profile Below: