BOTC BOTC
The UnD1sputed Showcase (Boys & Girls) in June & the Girls LI Showcase is Open for Registration on CBLaxers.com - Don't Miss Out as 88 Players Only Accepted! | Invest for Growth - ADVERTISE with us!
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY MOST RECENT POSTS
Boys High School Lax
by Anonymous -
Boys High School
by Anonymous -
Girls High School
by Anonymous -
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Forum Statistics
Forums20
Topics3,802
Posts385,564
Members2,606
Most Online62,980
Feb 6th, 2020
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY FOLLOW US ON TWITTER
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Page 24 of 73 1 2 22 23 24 25 26 72 73
Re: Boys 2026-7th Grade Fall 2020/Summer 2021
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by Anonymous
That is correct. 91 will be better off with out him. Hope he doesn’t have negative effect on Expess. Team is great. Never hear of a coaching complaint from Express parents. Seem very happy.

He won’t be coaching at express. They don’t believe in daddy ball like 91

Keep drinking it while clueless CoachC steals. Guy can’t coach so he steals kids been going on for decades Once talent is close express falls off. See 2020 22,22,23,24 Your boy will be replaced soon

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE SPONSORS

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I don’t think he’s stealing players. I think the parents are running to him.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Dominant? This the same team that lost to Sweetlax and Laxachusetts and prime time ? Late summer / fall ..hmmmm ok

Get a clue ...that was summer l at the end of the summer there was something called tryouts .A few new players were the result of that thing called a tryout and there was also a coaching change . In what’s called a new season that began in the fall they blew out prime time , they blew out the tigers , and hey went 2-0 against sweetlax. Take your sun hat and flip flops off you’re not in summer anymore . Even the parents/kids of both sweeetlax and the tigers noticed the difference and how the team was playing .

SL and Tigers will both crunch Express along with Hawks, BBL and Prime Time and Towermen. From what I can tell Sweet Lax lost by a goal in the last game and beat express all the times before, Hawks, Tigers, Prime Time and BBL have crushed express the last 3 years, FCA beat Express this summer and the Towermen are a head above all these teams mentioned.

Wrong, wrong and wrong again. Like I said go take the sunblock off it’s not summer anymore . Express did not lose a single game in the fall and most were by blowout . Beat sweetlax twice in the fall for 2-0 record . Beat the tigers 10-1, that’s not a typo. Destroyed BBL and prime time . You seem to be stuck in the summer . Wait until the scores are posted in the fall rankings and perhaps then you will understand, or .....maybe not since you’re having a very hard time understanding that we’re not in summer anymore

Whats funny is all the people complaining about CoachC bringing in all the "new" kids after your dominant fall. If Express was so dominant what's the need to bring in more kids? Things that make you go Hmmmmmmm?

If the dominant kids are all on his team, then he doesn't have to worry about playing against them and losing. Its smart on his point.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
That is correct. 91 will be better off with out him. Hope he doesn’t have negative effect on Expess. Team is great. Never hear of a coaching complaint from Express parents. Seem very happy.

He won’t be coaching at express. They don’t believe in daddy ball like 91

Keep drinking it while clueless CoachC steals. Guy can’t coach so he steals kids been going on for decades Once talent is close express falls off. See 2020 22,22,23,24 Your boy will be replaced soon

He’s not stealing anyone. They are choosing to leave on their own accord. I like how you left out 25 and 26. The crush team was great but is now in college. Time to move on. The big draw for all those teams was having JS as a coach. He’s one of the best coaches on Long Island. Once his kids age out the only team you will have is 2027.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I don’t think he’s stealing players. I think the parents are running to him.
Look at the older grades express is not in the top two on Long Island in any of the HS grades. How the mighty have fallen Coach C realizes that. Isn’t just 91 towering over them but igloo and S2S as well I have an older nephew and we were discussing this when he played it was basically just express and 91 was just starting

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
SL and Tigers will both crunch Express along with Hawks, BBL and Prime Time and Towermen. From what I can tell Sweet Lax lost by a goal in the last game and beat express all the times before, Hawks, Tigers, Prime Time and BBL have crushed express the last 3 years, FCA beat Express this summer and the Towermen are a head above all these teams mentioned.

Wrong, wrong and wrong again. Like I said go take the sunblock off it’s not summer anymore . Express did not lose a single game in the fall and most were by blowout . Beat sweetlax twice in the fall for 2-0 in record . Beat the tigers 10-1, that’s not a typo. Destroyed BBL and prime time . You seem to be stuck in the summer . Wait until the scores are posted in the fall rankings and perhaps then you will understand, or .....maybe not since you’re having a very hard time understanding that we’re not in summer anymore

Teams above didnt have there best kids at these fall tournaments as they are playing football.[/quote]

Ahh yes. Of course they didn’t. No one here has ever heard that excuse.[/quote]

It's quite simple really and this ultimately gets settled on the field. You can complain about holdbacks, but that is not the teams and/or coaches fault, and are simply playing within the rules of youth lacrosse. The holdback issue is irrelevant at the WS which one of the reasons why it's so compelling. Express is likely the best team at the moment since they did beat Sweetlax twice this fall with a retooled roster and hard to know how good TommyKnockers actually is because they play less competitive clubs. Hawks still #1 until someone beats them. Sweetlax very talented and can play with any of these teams and is clearly a top 3 club. Again, forums are good for keyboard warriors, but this will ultimately be settled on the field.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
This whole flip/ flop team to team thing could work out better for other teams. Seems TB picked up a few players which should help them. Some of the 91 players not seeing time due to Daddy Daddy ball will probably play more with toxic one’s exit. The kids love to play the Parents screw it up.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Hope so for kids and competition. Express really doesn’t need to add any players. Dominant team. Well coached.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
By the time summer is here,Express teams will be 1-2 on the Island. Roster cut will send a bunch to B team along with newest additions. No doubt. A team is best on age anywhere. Tough to beat. Anything can happen, that’s why they play the games... not just compare rosters!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
By the time summer is here,Express teams will be 1-2 on the Island. Roster cut will send a bunch to B team along with newest additions. No doubt. A team is best on age anywhere. Tough to beat. Anything can happen, that’s why they play the games... not just compare rosters! LOL play on.

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
As the announcer used to say on the price is right " comeeee onnnn downnnn". Another 2 players defecting from 91 to express. Defender and attack . And the roster keeps growing . Have to be at 40 now lol

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Lacrosse Magazine Top 10 2026

Hawks
Sweetlax
Express
Towermen
Eclipse
PT
Tigers
2 Way
BBL
Madlax

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Hawks
Sweetlax
Express
Towermen
Eclipse
PT
Tigers
2 Way
BBL
Madlax

Fake news......how can a team ( sweetlax) be ranked above a team (express) when express went 2-0 against them in the fall. Perhaps whoever issues these rankings should get some facts first ?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
The funny thing is, the other 38 parents are saying to themselves, common already. Their kids who been there are getting further down the depth chart. It creates a very bad situation. Awful. Nobody will say this to the head guy, we know that. But it is on everybody’s mind. I know people who are part of that, so glad to not be in that environment.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
As the announcer used to say on the price is right " comeeee onnnn downnnn". Another 2 players defecting from 91 to express. Defender and attack . And the roster keeps growing . Have to be at 40 now lol

Rumor is that around Feb the roster will be 25

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Rumor is that around Feb the roster will be 25

The B team will then revolt!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Another attack on top of the one previously mentioned? (one total or two)

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Epic battle brewing ....I heard Spallina is livid to hear of all of the defections . Let them battle it out

Godfather of daddy ball vs godfather of pay to play (CoachC ). I guess everyone pays enough money for these travel clubs we should be able to get a ringside seat for the battle of the egos .

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Epic battle brewing ....I heard Spallina is livid to hear of all of the defections . Let them battle it out

Godfather of daddy ball vs godfather of pay to play (CoachC ). I guess everyone pays enough money for these travel clubs we should be able to get a ringside seat for the battle of the egos .

None of the Spallina's have a kid in this age group and neither do I but came for the fun did hear BSpa and Mchan are after each other tho . Kid who left 91 w daddy was on 25 team and was mediocre. Dad coached son at O HS until he was let go

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Hawks
Sweetlax
Express
Towermen
Eclipse
PT
Tigers
2 Way
BBL
Madlax

Fake news......how can a team ( sweetlax) be ranked above a team (express) when express went 2-0 against them in the fall. Perhaps whoever issues these rankings should get some facts first ?

Fall Lacrosse doesn't matter that is why its no championship

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Hawks
Sweetlax
Express
Towermen
Eclipse
PT
Tigers
2 Way
BBL
Madlax

Right...so let's forget about the fall after summer tryouts and a new team is put on the field . Why play the games then ? And there was no championship because of covid rules but the one tournament where there was a championship express beat sweetlax and went to the final and one it fall NAL tournament in jersey

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

None of the Spallina's have a kid in this age group and neither do I but came for the fun did hear BSpa and Mchan are after each other tho . Kid who left 91 w daddy was on 25 team and was mediocre. Dad coached son at O HS until he was let go

Kid is a true 26 and was overmatched at 2025 and moved down to get a legit run. But that wasn’t good enough. Mom is the push behind all of this. Dad was only coaching to protect the playing time at 91. What happens now when Chan only plays his best and the newbie sits anyway? What a mess, but it’s true if you don’t have a Spallina as the HC you are getting the shaft.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
My guess is strength of schedule came into play and Sweetlax has played the more difficult slate, but the point is valid that they did beat Sweetlax the last 2 times in the fall. Saw them play each other recently and they are the 2 best teams at the moment. These rankings mean very little in the long run and it'll be interesting going forward to seeing how these top 10 teams fair in the spring/summer.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Hawks
Sweetlax
Express
Towermen
Eclipse
PT
Tigers
2 Way
BBL
Madlax

Lacrosse magazine is a hack site. Don’t confuse it with us lacrosse magazine. This website looks like it was created in my sons 6 grade coding class.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Hawks
Sweetlax
Express
Towermen
Eclipse
PT
Tigers
2 Way
BBL
Madlax

Right...so let's forget about the fall after summer tryouts and a new team is put on the field . Why play the games then ? And there was no championship because of covid rules but the one tournament where there was a championship express beat sweetlax and went to the final and one it fall NAL tournament in jersey

This ranking in garbage. Sweet Lax lost to Express 2 times this fall, Eclipse has not played a tournament since 2019 how are they included in this conversation, Hawks did not play any of the top teams in the fall and lost to those weirdos tigers in the summer so they are maybe top 5, towerman ah yeah nothing more to say, PT lost to everyone on this list but beat Towermen and BBL, 2 way huh? 91 is better than them, MadLax and BBL are good. Rank is Express, Hawks, Sweet Lax, Tigers, LXC, PT, BBL, Mad Lax, Looneys, Team 91.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Kid is a true 26 and was overmatched at 2025 and moved down to get a legit run. But that wasn’t good enough. Mom is the push behind all of this. Dad was only coaching to protect the playing time at 91. What happens now when Chan only plays his best and the newbie sits anyway? What a mess, but it’s true if you don’t have a Spallina as the HC you are getting the shaft.

Spallina shouldny have let the dad come into a team that was already good and have him take a starting spot , classic daddy ball. Now got but we by that same daddy ball as they move on to another team . According to a 91 parent 3 of the top kids now on express . Spallina blowing a fuse lol...calling CoachC and saying " what are you taking my players it's hurting my ego".....channys response " because they love me and want to play for me and it's inflating my ego " hahaha

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
My guess is strength of schedule came into play and Sweetlax has played the more difficult slate, but the point is valid that they did beat Sweetlax the last 2 times in the fall. Saw them play each other recently and they are the 2 best teams at the moment. These rankings mean very little in the long run and it'll be interesting going forward to seeing how these top 10 teams fair in the spring/summer.

SL dad you are so transparent and predictable. One day your team will be top 5, one day, not now or this decade

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Spallina shouldny have let the dad come into a team that was already good and have him take a starting spot , classic daddy ball. Now got but we by that same daddy ball as they move on to another team . According to a 91 parent 3 of the top kids now on express . Spallina blowing a fuse lol...calling CoachC and saying " what are you taking my players it's hurting my ego".....channys response " because they love me and want to play for me and it's inflating my ego " hahaha

and you know this how ?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Hawks
Sweetlax
Express
Towermen
Eclipse
PT
Tigers
2 Way
BBL
Madlax

This ranking in garbage. Sweet Lax lost to Express 2 times this fall, Eclipse has not played a tournament since 2019 how are they included in this conversation, Hawks did not play any of the top teams in the fall and lost to those weirdos tigers in the summer so they are maybe top 5, towerman ah yeah nothing more to say, PT lost to everyone on this list but beat Towermen and BBL, 2 way huh? 91 is better than them, MadLax and BBL are good. Rank is Express, Hawks, Sweet Lax, Tigers, LXC, PT, BBL, Mad Lax, Looneys, Team 91.

LOL ML dad, go back to the MD board!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Us taking extra players isn’t the problem the problem will be when express has to hand in WSYL roster and be down to 24 Or when it’s cancelled and this was all a waste lmaooooo

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Hawks
Sweetlax
Express
Towermen
Eclipse
PT
Tigers
2 Way
BBL
Madlax

Thanks Express dad.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Neither one is bumping anyone on A team. Attack man will never see as much time as he did with Daddy coaching. That’s the guy who screwed up the whole thing at 91. Daddy never took him off the field. Now the kid is going to see what a sideline looks like.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Us taking extra players isn’t the problem the problem will be when express has to hand in WSYL roster and be down to 24 Or when it’s cancelled and this was all a waste lmaooooo

Cancelled would make the whole situation comical. 2 tuitions out of pocket for no WSYL. What do you do next year when they have it for 2025, 2026, and 2027? Go back to your normal team or stick with Express? That gives Express another year to recruit another kid to take your kids spot. And another year to petition for roster expansion to 35.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
How many 91 players have left? Sounds like Express got 3 Did any go anywhere else? Might be a lot of room on that 91 team now.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
How many 91 players have left? Sounds like Express got 3 Did any go anywhere else? Might be a lot of room on that 91 team now.

Or plenty of playing time!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
And one more that’s very close to leaving....stay tuned

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I’ll guess it’s the lsm. I don’t think it’s an attack man as one coach son and the others will get more game time due to recent departures. It’s all getting beyond silly. Gotta be something driving mass exits. Can’t just be hope of WSYL that would be ridiculous.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Let’s be honest we know who it is , the question is will his dad be coaching on the staff or just enjoying the games ..can’t blame the dad , kid is a stud , needs players around him ..why be last standing

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Let’s be honest we know who it is , the question is will his dad be coaching on the staff or just enjoying the games ..can’t blame the dad , kid is a stud , needs players around him ..why be last standing

You talking about the coach from St John’s ?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Is Express doing a WSYL team for MD?

Page 24 of 73 1 2 22 23 24 25 26 72 73

Link Copied to Clipboard