BOTC BOTC
The UnD1sputed Showcase (Boys & Girls) in June & the Girls LI Showcase is Open for Registration on CBLaxers.com - Don't Miss Out as 88 Players Only Accepted! | Invest for Growth - ADVERTISE with us!
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY MOST RECENT POSTS
Girls High School
by Anonymous -
Boys High School
by Anonymous -
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Forum Statistics
Forums20
Topics3,802
Posts385,595
Members2,606
Most Online62,980
Feb 6th, 2020
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY FOLLOW US ON TWITTER
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Page 22 of 73 1 2 20 21 22 23 24 72 73
Re: Boys 2026-7th Grade Fall 2020/Summer 2021
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by Anonymous
You are contradicting yourself, if you brought your kids to another team, arent those parents on that team going to be pissed. I know your just making a point, I agree with your point. It shouldn’t happen.

The point is " enough already". The coaches need to be told that the parents/kids won't stand for a free for all where there are 3-4 new kids at every practice. Make your roster and coach them , that's it. I see what you're saying about other parents being pissed on another team but the point really is that these coaches news to be told that this garbage won't stand . Let them feel threatened like your kid is feeling threatened every practice when it becomes a free for all tryout every week .

Agreed. I'm not on LI, but my son's friend was offered a spot on his team. He is really good, and would have been a starter but the kid/parents weren't ready to commit to the change and said "We'll see, maybe later". Coach said no, it's now or not at all this year. That's how it should be. Get good players and develop the team. Not constantly scour the waiver wire like it is fantasy football.

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE SPONSORS

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
It's ridiculous. From what I heard they had a full tryout , he then made what looked like a roster of 27 kids . Then after dominating some fall ball there was a flurry of kids coming from everywhere.... connecticut, upstate, team 91. Give me a break . If the team is dominant why invite these players in . He's probably over 40 kids now and when it comes time to trim that roster down there will be many unhappy people . Parents need to speak up . Kids looked really good in the fall before these other so called studs started coming in now they have to go to every practice and fight for a spot ? Either speak up or go tell your son " hey son, it's every man for himself . Treat every practice like a tryout and screw everyone else , forget team chemistry just go out like a gladiator and fight and don't worry about anything else "

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Wow , people coming from out of state too ? Never heard of a more ridiculous thing I'm my life . This is youth lacrosse and you drive from out of state especially on a weekday to get to a practice? I'm assuming this is all wsyl related. But a simple question to those parents from out of state . What do you do after this year ? Keep driving for another 5 years through high school ? If your kid is such a " stud" why not stay local and make a team better , studs make other players around them better they don't leave and drive 3 hours to go play on other teams . Insane

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
can someone explain when and how express improved so much? no offense meant, but the little i saw of them this summer was not impressive- well coached but didnt have the same level athletes of sweetlax and laxachusetts. is it an influx of new talent, or just great development? either way, good for them

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
From what you heard ? I would assume your a disgruntled parent of a kid barely holding onto his spot on that team ..you ever hear of competing, i think good coaches will get the right kids on the field . If Exspress is truly trying to be elite then my hats off to them ....This is not PAL..should Yale not recruit after winning a national championship 🤦‍♂️..Exspress beat some average teams this summer ..and lost to the few elite teams they played ..Laxachusetts and Sweetlax ..just for example..these clubs do it every year for this silly World Series..

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Lol....driving from Connecticut? What a joke . For what ? There are plenty of good teams in CT and even westchester. So what do you do go brag to your friends that you drive 3 hours for a great youth lacrosse team . I bet they are laughing in your face too . So what's next you possibly go to wsyl with the team then what , woo hoo we won the wsyl now let me get go I need to drive back home , traffic is building up . People are insane

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
2026 A team has two goalies now. Last time they had a back up goalie it didn’t go well. Parents lost it in the middle of a tournament and dragged the poor kid off the team. Made a spectacle. Wasn’t coaches fault. As far as I heard.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Dont get me wrong, CoachC’s team plays like a well oiled machine but why leave a club that you have been playing for for 3,4 years to go play for him now??? Because you want your kid to play in the World Series??? It’s that important to the kid ir is it that important to you, the parents?? Not a great message to send to a kid at 12 years old. Hey Son, your team is having a tough time lately so lets jump ship!!!!!! Who is crazier? The family that jumps ship and joins CoachC’s money making 35 player roster or the family that stays with CoachC after years of being loyal to him and he is now pulling kids from all over the tri-state region?? How much playing time are these kids getting? Does he play the same kids? CoachC wants to win and I think the parents should be pissed if they have been with him the last few years!!!! My som plays and he is happy where he is even if his team is not going to compete on television for the Works Series. They are 12 years old!!!! As Joe Biden would say, “COME ON MAN”!!!!!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
This Connecticut thing can’t be real ? With the amount of talent in Ct someone is actually driving 2 + hours for practice, For 12 year old lax and a World Series ? That’s now played in Md and nobody cares about ..that’s a bumper sticker family ..i have heard everything now ..insane !

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Waste of time and $$$$. CoachC loves it, I’m sure!!!

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
CoachC goes ChaChing!!!!!!!!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
You are contradicting yourself, if you brought your kids to another team, arent those parents on that team going to be pissed. I know your just making a point, I agree with your point. It shouldn’t happen.

The point is " enough already". The coaches need to be told that the parents/kids won't stand for a free for all where there are 3-4 new kids at every practice. Make your roster and coach them , that's it. I see what you're saying about other parents being pissed on another team but the point really is that these coaches news to be told that this garbage won't stand . Let them feel threatened like your kid is feeling threatened every practice when it becomes a free for all tryout every week .

Anyone know when the next Express workout is? Asking for a friend.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Lol. The Connecticut and upstate kids are real sadly . Isn't that something else ? Let the kid have a life rather than have him spend hours upon hours in a car for a youth travel lacrosse team especially when you drive right past about 5 other clubs right near you. Very weird . Cant make this stuff up .

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I would assume that they are looking to fill those spots. Anyone know what positions are open?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Agree with all of the above ....real studs make their teams better they don't jump ship because another team beat them and they want a shot at the wsyl . What a joke . And to the poster here saying yale recruits blah blah blah, first of all your son isn't on yale he's 12. Second , there is something called a roster . You have recruitment , you have tryouts , you have a roster then you have a team that you're supposed to coach . Not have every practice be a tryout . There is something called team chemistry go look it up , team chemistry isn't formed with new players popping in every week . Get a clue

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Did you just compare Yale lacrosse to 12 year olds????? Lmaooooo. Your the Problem!!! And your kid is probably a ball hog!!!!! Lol.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Did you just compare Yale lacrosse to 12 year olds????? Lmaooooo. Your the Problem!!! And your kid is probably a ball hog!!!!! Lol.

You must’ve done real good in school if you couldn’t pick up on the analogy he was making.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
What spots ..try all spots ..are you serious that team is a disaster

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Interesting......posters have been on here saying “91 stinks” and “what happened to 91” for weeks. But as soon as a player leaves, you come on here and bash him.

Truthfully, I see both sides. But bottom line is, the best players play. Competition spurs development and drive, and your kid has to earn it. A week ago people were saying CoachC already had everyone he wanted. If that is true, then why be so threatened by a new addition?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Sounds a thought your a little worried about your kid and your kids playing time ..sounds as though your protecting your kid .it’s understandable, that’s why they have B teams ..the team can improve and add better players but your worried about chemistry hmmmmmm ok lol..

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Amen

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Do not question my level of education my friend. I immediately “picked up” on his analogy and i think it is RIDICULOUS!!!!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
CoachC? Is that you????

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
And they have beat every long island team by a wide margin .....so.much so that there is still a steady migration of players wanting to get a spot on the team . E rey week there are at least 2 new kids "getting a look" and hoping to be added .
More kids ditched 91 for Express. They were at Express training last night.

Fake News

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
What's happen if you go through all this trouble and don't win WSYL. That would be embarrassing. Heck of a lot of trophy chasing for nothing. Pressure is gonna be high

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Interesting......posters have been on here saying “91 stinks” and “what happened to 91” for weeks. But as soon as a player leaves, you come on here and bash him.

Truthfully, I see both sides. But bottom line is, the best players play. Competition spurs development and drive, and your kid has to earn it. A week ago people were saying CoachC already had everyone he wanted. If that is true, then why be so threatened by a new addition?

CoachC? Is that you? Lmaooooo

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Right , so now that your son is moving over to express " it's good competition_
.sorry sir but it's called daddy and little johnny want a trophy . They want to try take a picture with the world series medal around their neck so they can go blow up the picture and hang it over the mantle . Hey a life , driving 3 hours each way for youth lacrosse. Seriously ? And leaving a team mid way through the year because you got smoked by a team . Teach your kid to make his team better and step up rather than run away . Fools .

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Sounds a thought your a little worried about your kid and your kids playing time ..sounds as though your protecting your kid .it’s understandable, that’s why they have B teams ..the team can improve and add better players but your worried about chemistry hmmmmmm ok lol..

Don't even have a kid on the team so relax guy , you're wrong ..as I said before I have older kids and have seen how this plays out . Teach your kid to make commitments to a team and to stick with that team not run away when things get difficult . All for a trophy. You're a sick puppy and I feel bad for your kid , your really teaching him to be a whimp rather than to honor commitments .

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

You must’ve done real good in school if you couldn’t pick up on the analogy he was making.

Do not question my level of education my friend. I immediately “picked up” on his analogy and i think it is RIDICULOUS!!!!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Don't even have a kid on the team so relax guy , you're wrong ..as I said before I have older kids and have seen how this plays out . Teach your kid to make commitments to a team and to stick with that team not run away when things get difficult . All for a trophy. You're a sick puppy and I feel bad for your kid , your really teaching him to be a whimp rather than to honor commitments .

I will choose to teach my son LOYALTY, PRIDE, COMMITMENT and HONOR every time. That is what youth sports used to be about! Unfortunately certain parents and certain coaches have lost their way!!! There are still great Coaches out there. Coaches that I consider role models!! I will stick with that team any day. Enjoy your trophy Dad and Junior!! I dont want to hang out under the tent with either one of you guys anyway!!! And most of the times Mom has a big mouth too. Grow up!!!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
What are you talking about? What team ..my kid knows exactly what commitment is ..i could care less about World Series..it’s ridiculous waste of money , and run away when what gets difficult..are you one of those dads who are living through there 12 year old and never played sports , honor commitment?? I am so confused

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Is it true that the father of one of the boys that moved to express was a 91 coach?? If true that must sting.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
None of this matters because Hawks are still #1

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

LOL. Sure they are... Comical that you say that with those older boys.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Is it true that the father of one of the boys that moved to express was a 91 coach?? If true that must sting.

100% true

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Oh wow . I know exactly who you're talking about with the coach/kid from 91 going to express . It's a shame because express usually tries to stay away from the " toxic parent " yet here they go taking one in from 91. Good luck with that.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

I will choose to teach my son LOYALTY, PRIDE, COMMITMENT and HONOR every time. That is what youth sports used to be about! Unfortunately certain parents and certain coaches have lost their way!!! There are still great Coaches out there. Coaches that I consider role models!! I will stick with that team any day. Enjoy your trophy Dad and Junior!! I dont want to hang out under the tent with either one of you guys anyway!!! And most of the times Mom has a big mouth too. Grow up!!!

Seems as if Express will have plenty rooting against them in July.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I don’t care how good the lacrosse team is. Who in their right mind would want to have their child in an environment like this? Coaches, directors and now a lot of parents have lost their minds. Like robotic zombies. My son loves lax, that’s why he does it. I can’t wait for him to be done with club lax. These kids don’t see the back stabbing, low life garbage going on behind the scenes. Times have changed man. I played sports as a youth, HS and college. Thankfully my parents weren’t like this, this was unheard of.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

LOL. Sure they are... Comical that you say that with those older boys.

A- Hawks will be at WSYL, you will still be complaining about tall holdbacks.
B- Read these forums. There are holdbacks all over LI.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Oh wow . I know exactly who you're talking about with the coach/kid from 91 going to express . It's a shame because express usually tries to stay away from the " toxic parent " yet here they go taking one in from 91. Good luck with that.
Making decisions about your child can be agonizing. Many things must be considered: Winning a trophy is NOT one of them. You calling these parents “toxic” because you don’t agree with their decision is ridiculous. You should be ashamed.

Page 22 of 73 1 2 20 21 22 23 24 72 73

Link Copied to Clipboard