BOTC BOTC
The UnD1sputed Showcase (Boys & Girls) in June & the Girls LI Showcase is Open for Registration on CBLaxers.com - Don't Miss Out as 88 Players Only Accepted! | Invest for Growth - ADVERTISE with us!
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY MOST RECENT POSTS
Boys High School
by Anonymous -
Boys High School Lax
by Anonymous -
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Forum Statistics
Forums20
Topics3,814
Posts387,654
Members2,608
Most Online62,980
Feb 6th, 2020
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY FOLLOW US ON TWITTER
Previous Thread
Next Thread
New Reply
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Page 67 of 267 1 2 65 66 67 68 69 266 267
Re: Boys 2026 Grads - Mid Atlantic Region
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Guys come on and give that kid a break. The video is less about lacrosse and more about the kids artistic talent. He simply took something he is passionate about (lax) to write a cool song. It is what a music teacher would recommend to a budding musician. Instead of “cringing” why dont we congratulate the young man for his wonderful creative and artistic talents. He plays a great guitar and has an excellent singing voice.

Like Reply Quote
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE SPONSORS

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by Anonymous
Scores from NAVY last night?
No one really cares. Just be glad they are playing.

Awesome set up. Very thankful to Navy for making it happen

I am going to disagree and I know I will be in the minority. Lacrosse season doesn't end; these kids are non-stop. It used to be a Spring/Summer thing but now its all year round. Most of these kids playing through the winter will burnout by HS. Even HS coaches will tell you; have your son put the stick down and take time off to play other sports.

Valid point - but can somebody explain what Navy is referring to?

Navy has put a box arena inside the stadium and hosting a league for teams ranging all ages from youth to high school held Monday and Tuesday night.
If you want to play lacrosse Spring/Summer I would suggest not playing club lacrosse because even the ones not in a league are training hard through the winter and fall. Taking it a step further, box is not the same as outdoor and maybe some kids enjoy playing that more. I know multiple kids that only play indoor and not outdoor. Take that away from them? I am open for suggestions on what other sports you think are running during the winter with Covid our kids can put their sticks down and go play. Tons of indoor hoops all over the state I imagine.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Hawks on High!

I'd rather not play lacrosse than play for this organization
Going by the voice, he must not be a holdback.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Hawks on High!

Man, you need to get a life.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Hawks on High!

LOL, you are a trip. a 12-13 year old kid writes and records a song and that's what you have to say? Let's see what talent you have that you can post on you tube for everyone to see.

Like Reply Quote
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Hawks on High!

I started watching but I cringed so much I had to turn away. But here is a tip regarding highlight videos. They need to be against quality competition. Racking up goals against turnstile d-poles and goalies who jump out of the way does not impress anybody.

Wow, this is the part where you step off and look in the mirror and realize you are ripping on a kid with more talent and balls then you and the kid is 10/11. At lest you know who he is and he put it out there.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Scores from NAVY last night?
No one really cares. Just be glad they are playing.

Awesome set up. Very thankful to Navy for making it happen

I am going to disagree and I know I will be in the minority. Lacrosse season doesn't end; these kids are non-stop. It used to be a Spring/Summer thing but now its all year round. Most of these kids playing through the winter will burnout by HS. Even HS coaches will tell you; have your son put the stick down and take time off to play other sports.

Valid point - but can somebody explain what Navy is referring to?

Navy has put a box arena inside the stadium and hosting a league for teams ranging all ages from youth to high school held Monday and Tuesday night.
If you want to play lacrosse Spring/Summer I would suggest not playing club lacrosse because even the ones not in a league are training hard through the winter and fall. Taking it a step further, box is not the same as outdoor and maybe some kids enjoy playing that more. I know multiple kids that only play indoor and not outdoor. Take that away from them? I am open for suggestions on what other sports you think are running during the winter with Covid our kids can put their sticks down and go play. Tons of indoor hoops all over the state I imagine.

I think his point is well noted; burnout is a real possibility for a lot of these kids playing lacrosse all year round. Too much of anything is a bad thing; this applies to lax as well. My son in the off-season puts the stick down and has just started hitting the weights; something he wanted to do.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Hawks on High!

LOL, you are a trip. a 12-13 year old kid writes and records a song and that's what you have to say? Let's see what talent you have that you can post on you tube for everyone to see.

Talented kid and nice highlight; can not wait for my son and his team to play this soft team.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Kids going to Dartmouth. Seems like it worked out well for him

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Hawks on High! https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WQy4SVyZWhw

Talented kid and nice highlight; can not wait for my son and his team to play this soft team.

I don't have a kid this old, but it appears that the 2022 Hawks are pretty good.

Like Reply Quote
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Hawks on High!

I started watching but I cringed so much I had to turn away. But here is a tip regarding highlight videos. They need to be against quality competition. Racking up goals against turnstile d-poles and goalies who jump out of the way does not impress anybody.

Wow, this is the part where you step off and look in the mirror and realize you are ripping on a kid with more talent and balls then you and the kid is 10/11. At lest you know who he is and he put it out there.
Hawks 2026 parents rip opposing players from the sidelines all the time. Just saying.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Hawks on High!

Going by the voice, he must not be a holdback.

Seems like he is doing well at Landon and will be off to Dartmouth soon.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Not even a Hawk anymore. He left and went to Madlax.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Hawks on High!

Hawks 2026 parents rip opposing players from the sidelines all the time. Just saying.

Did you ever say anything to the parent, or simply call the police or even email Matt Hogan? If you didnt then you should. Lots of people come on here and talk garbage but never do anything about it. Parents behavior in youth sports is appalling. Simple call to the Mark, Caleb and Matt go along way. Funny how sideline behavior changes when you say something.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Hawks on High!

Did you ever say anything to the parent, or simply call the police or even email Matt Hogan? If you didnt then you should. Lots of people come on here and talk garbage but never do anything about it. Parents behavior in youth sports is appalling. Simple call to the Mark, Caleb and Matt go along way. Funny how sideline behavior changes when you say something.

Call the police?

Like Reply Quote
User
User
Hawks on High!

You all are kidding right. Bashing a kid? Showing his video here and then hammering him. Directly or indirectly? It best stop now. Every post has an ip attached.....your not anonymous

Back of the Cage
Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by The Hop
Hawks on High!

You all are kidding right. Bashing a kid? Showing his video here and then hammering him. Directly or indirectly? It best stop now. Every post has an ip attached.....your not anonymous

It's the only way the parents of MD 2026 lax players can get a win over the Hawks. Going for the internet W

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
http://lacrosserankings.com/2026-boys/

There isn’t a need to rank anyone else.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
http://lacrosserankings.com/2026-boys/

There isn’t a need to rank anyone else.

That is actually Hilarious !! I guess there is only one team that deserves ranking..all the rest are bystanders

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
What is that? The site looks like some 13 year old put it together.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
What is that? The site looks like some 13 year old put it together.

No, actually a 14 year old.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
It maybe a basic version of rankings....but this ranking is spot on.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

If you read the footnote on the ranking it says “Rankings based on team with highest percentage of holdbacks.”

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

If you read the footnote on the ranking it says “Rankings based on team with highest percentage of holdbacks.”

HAHA, go back to your hole in Suffolk.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Sorry to bust the Hawks bubble but they our ranked behind Express/Sweet Lax/Tiger/Prime Time

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by The Hop
Hawks on High!

Is it not the responsibility of the BOTC Moderator to not allow these types of posts? Seems to ultimately responsibility of what is permitted on this site falls back to you; yes?

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Sorry to bust the Hawks bubble but they our ranked behind Express/Sweet Lax/Tiger/Prime Time

Really.....?

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

I'm a Prime Time dad and that is the densest post I've seen.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Really.....?

YUP!

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

"Nowhere in your rambling, incoherent response did you come close to anything that could be considered a rational thought. We are all dumber for having listened to it. I award you no points and may God have mercy on your soul."

- Billy Madison

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
all good teams but they are not the hawks

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

why do you think it is dense PT Dad?

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Hawks dad posting as PT dad. Sad!

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
So no one is talking about box and how dominant Crabs look and how Hawks arent even playing in their own backyard. Always ducking

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
[quote=Anonymous]So no one is talking about box and how dominant Crabs look and how Hawks arent even playing in their own backyard. Always ducking[/

I saw Hawks helmets there.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
So no one is talking about box and how dominant Crabs look and how Hawks arent even playing in their own backyard. Always ducking
Ahhhh, Crabs dad all of a sudden has a voice now that the holdbacks made something of the 2026 team. Funny.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
[quote=Anonymous]So no one is talking about box and how dominant Crabs look and how Hawks arent even playing in their own backyard. Always ducking[/

Box......yawn. Another money grab parents buy in to.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Hawks dad posting as PT dad. Sad!

or maybe because we havent beaten them. Playing a close game doesnt make you better.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Really.....?

YUP!

Must have been an early happy hour. Too many Buds

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Box......yawn. Another money grab parents buy in to.

The amount of saltiness on the website could put Morton's out of business. You seem to be angry your kid doesn't have a team.

Like Reply Quote
Page 67 of 267 1 2 65 66 67 68 69 266 267
Quick Reply

Options
HTML is disabled
UBBCode is enabled
CAPTCHA Verification

Link Copied to Clipboard