Top 40 Ranked Fresh Has Been Released - Go to Blogs section to SEE who made it!
BACK OF THE CAGE
MOST RECENT POSTS
Boys High School
by Anonymous - 05/23/22 10:14 AM
Girls High School Lax
by Anonymous - 05/23/22 10:13 AM
Boys High School Lax
by Anonymous - 05/23/22 10:09 AM
Girls 2026 Grads - Mid Atlantic Region
by Anonymous - 05/23/22 10:07 AM
Girls 2027 Grads - Mid Atlantic Region
by Anonymous - 05/23/22 10:07 AM
Forum Statistics
Forums20
Topics3,075
Posts335,531
Members2,437
Most Online62,980
Feb 6th, 2020
SUBSCRIBE

FOLLOW US ON TWITTER
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Page 28 of 56 1 2 26 27 28 29 30 55 56
Re: Girls 2025-8th Grade Fall 2020/Summer 2021
Anonymous #316881 12/07/20 08:05 PM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by Anonymous
Has anyone seen Spallina play? do they even exist?

No. He played at Adelphi. Nobody watches D2 lacrosse. Not even the parents.

BACK OF THE CAGE SPONSORS

Anonymous #316883 12/07/20 08:43 PM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
He’s got two kids rated 1st in their age group by lacrosse magazine.

Anonymous #316884 12/07/20 09:01 PM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
They are not ranked 1st. It is a watch list. The order of the listing does not matter. His daughter is perhaps the 4th best player on his team. Nowhere near 1st in-the-age group.

Anonymous #316889 12/08/20 12:29 AM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
They are not ranked 1st. It is a watch list. The order of the listing does not matter. His daughter is perhaps the 4th best player on his team. Nowhere near 1st in-the-age group.
Uh oh someone is a jealous helicopter parent lmao I personally Don’t think the team as good as many they are good not unbeatable but I will say this his daughter is by far the best on that team And one of the top 5 in the class who knows who is best their in 8th grade Pathetically enough daughters team resulted in face guarding her last time we played after she scored first four goals I Actually think in this class minus a few of YJ Spallina kids the majority of the Top talent is down here in Maryland Having an older daughter enjoy the ride trust me when I tell you which team is best fades fast in a few years Hopefully things clear up By summer to get back to normal

Anonymous #316890 12/08/20 12:31 AM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Judging by past experience YJ/TG normally shuffle the rosters some but hopefully, we don’t get the short end of it like the older teams.
SS is very experienced & knows this is typically the last year for real movement.
Like all coaches, SS is trying to improve her teams. She has gotten more involved with us which is Super exciting & it showed in MD
ZERO interest in adding 4 with headaches AND realizes they over HYPING themselves. If we lose a few girls we’ll fill in. BIZ as usual
Hopefully, everything works out for girls b.c. Jumping around must be hard; they need to be happy!

Jesters & Bandits are trying to make a big push but it’s probably too late for the 25s and they don’t really play any good Tourneys.

You may have “ZERO” interest, but your Director sure does based on the number of phone calls she’s made.

Get ready to play a game of lacrosse survivor with your daughter and her friends because these four will play and someone will be voted to the purple team.
Unfortunately the parents are playing into this

Sponsored Links
Anonymous #316891 12/08/20 12:36 AM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Why leave Janelli for Top Guns? The scores snd organization speak for themselves unless there is coaching problem? If four kids really want out there must be something up. Usually it’s driven by parent coaching/involvement, but that’s one of the few teams which is free of all that having a non parent coach so I’m surprised if that’s the case.

I would have guessed it’s Top Guns kids running to Janelli.

You leave Janelli to go to TG an A team which is actually a B/C team or the 4th best team on LI That said the difference between TG Janelli and Lomo is very small Three good teams but Not top tier teams on any given day they can beat each other

Anonymous #316896 12/08/20 08:08 AM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Why leave Janelli for Top Guns? The scores snd organization speak for themselves unless there is coaching problem? If four kids really want out there must be something up. Usually it’s driven by parent coaching/involvement, but that’s one of the few teams which is free of all that having a non parent coach so I’m surprised if that’s the case.

You leave Janelli to go to TG an A team which is actually a B/C team or the 4th best team on LI That said the difference between TG Janelli and Lomo is very small Three good teams but Not top tier teams on any given day they can beat each other

This is very true No matter what happens Janelli and Lomo will not be In A brackets They will be in high B brackets because they are behind YJ Spallina TG good or bad will be in A brackets being top from their Organization

Anonymous #316899 12/08/20 09:00 AM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
[quote=Anonymous]Why leave Janelli for Top Guns? The scores snd organization speak for themselves unless there is coaching problem? If four kids really want out there must be something up. Usually it’s driven by parent coaching/involvement, but that’s one of the few teams which is free of all that having a non parent coach so I’m surprised if that’s the case.

Please SS is a poacher just like everyone else in the travel business. That all want to b the best at any cost. She cannot even play her brother without a fight with him on the sideline when they have to play each other at her summer tournament because they get like three teams an age group.
Hysterical

Anonymous #316906 12/08/20 10:24 AM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
CR is the queen bee in everything that is evil about travel lacrosse. I love all of you that are drinking her cool-aid! Has she built an absolute empire? Yes, but that has been at the cost of many young girls who she has mentally beat down. She was the original travel program on Long Island. She will take anyone's money and could care less about you unless you can help her win. She does it with YJ and with her HS team as well. To come here and throw stones at SS is not right when your director is the worst in the business. BTW, I thought this thread was for the 2025's, not which program is the most morally wrong?

Anonymous #316907 12/08/20 10:27 AM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Uh oh someone is a jealous helicopter parent lmao I personally Don’t think the team as good as many they are good not unbeatable but I will say this his daughter is by far the best on that team And one of the top 5 in the class who knows who is best their in 8th grade Pathetically enough daughters team resulted in face guarding her last time we played after she scored first four goals I Actually think in this class minus a few of YJ Spallina kids the majority of the Top talent is down here in Maryland Having an older daughter enjoy the ride trust me when I tell you which team is best fades fast in a few years Hopefully things clear up By summer to get back to normal

Bayport kid is best on spallina team

Sponsored Links
Anonymous #316908 12/08/20 10:39 AM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
He’s got two kids rated 1st in their age group by lacrosse magazine.

Would imagine as a top team they will have many more on the list from that team. List will have 30 kids on it not 4. No one is first or last on a watch list. Congratulations to the kids who worked hard and make the list

Anonymous #316909 12/08/20 10:43 AM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
[quote=Anonymous]Why leave Janelli for Top Guns? The scores snd organization speak for themselves unless there is coaching problem? If four kids really want out there must be something up. Usually it’s driven by parent coaching/involvement, but that’s one of the few teams which is free of all that having a non parent coach so I’m surprised if that’s the case.

Please SS is a poacher just like everyone else in the travel business. That all want to b the best at any cost. She cannot even play her brother without a fight with him on the sideline when they have to play each other at her summer tournament because they get like three teams an age group.
Hysterical

She just gets frustrated having to drive him around everywhere.

Anonymous #316910 12/08/20 10:52 AM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Hysterical

Lololololol

Anonymous #316911 12/08/20 10:53 AM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Hysterical

Best answer

Anonymous #316912 12/08/20 10:55 AM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

This is very true No matter what happens Janelli and Lomo will not be In A brackets They will be in high B brackets because they are behind YJ Spallina TG good or bad will be in A brackets being top from their Organization

This is true my older daughters year YJ second team was very good but couldn’t play up in many A brackets

Page 28 of 56 1 2 26 27 28 29 30 55 56

Link Copied to Clipboard