BOTC BOTC
The UnD1sputed Showcase (Boys & Girls) in June & the Girls LI Showcase is Open for Registration on CBLaxers.com - Don't Miss Out as 88 Players Only Accepted! | Invest for Growth - ADVERTISE with us!
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY MOST RECENT POSTS
Boys High School Lax
by Anonymous -
Girls High School
by Anonymous -
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Forum Statistics
Forums20
Topics3,802
Posts385,564
Members2,606
Most Online62,980
Feb 6th, 2020
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY FOLLOW US ON TWITTER
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Page 11 of 21 1 2 9 10 11 12 13 20 21
Re: Girls 2025-8th Grade Fall 2020/Summer 2021
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Why leave Janelli for Top Guns? The scores snd organization speak for themselves unless there is coaching problem? If four kids really want out there must be something up. Usually it’s driven by parent coaching/involvement, but that’s one of the few teams which is free of all that having a non parent coach so I’m surprised if that’s the case.

I would have guessed it’s Top Guns kids running to Janelli.

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE SPONSORS

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
The Jablowme’s are very quiet these days. Between the rankings and four of your top girls about to jump ship it’s been a tough offseason. At least you are still the highest ranked C team in the country by far.

You can’t hide on the island and continually duck good teams and expect results. Spalina doesn’t.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
"The Jablowme’s are very quiet these days. Between the rankings and four of your top girls about to jump ship it’s been a tough offseason. At least you are still the highest ranked C team in the country by far.

You can’t hide on the island and continually duck good teams and expect results. Spalina doesn’t."

Thank you angry vindictive elf. Got it. Please return to your own miserable life and pool of negativity. Holidays can be hard. Seek counseling if you need it.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Has anyone seen Spallina play? do they even exist?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
You guys who keep calling out Spallina are the same ones who will be on here calling them bullies when they are beating you by double digits and don't call of the dogs....be careful what you wish for, they exist and they are legit

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by Anonymous

No. He played at Adelphi. Nobody watches D2 lacrosse. Not even the parents.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
He’s got two kids rated 1st in their age group by lacrosse magazine.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
They are not ranked 1st. It is a watch list. The order of the listing does not matter. His daughter is perhaps the 4th best player on his team. Nowhere near 1st in-the-age group.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
They are not ranked 1st. It is a watch list. The order of the listing does not matter. His daughter is perhaps the 4th best player on his team. Nowhere near 1st in-the-age group.
Uh oh someone is a jealous helicopter parent lmao I personally Don’t think the team as good as many they are good not unbeatable but I will say this his daughter is by far the best on that team And one of the top 5 in the class who knows who is best their in 8th grade Pathetically enough daughters team resulted in face guarding her last time we played after she scored first four goals I Actually think in this class minus a few of YJ Spallina kids the majority of the Top talent is down here in Maryland Having an older daughter enjoy the ride trust me when I tell you which team is best fades fast in a few years Hopefully things clear up By summer to get back to normal

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Judging by past experience YJ/TG normally shuffle the rosters some but hopefully, we don’t get the short end of it like the older teams.
SS is very experienced & knows this is typically the last year for real movement.
Like all coaches, SS is trying to improve her teams. She has gotten more involved with us which is Super exciting & it showed in MD
ZERO interest in adding 4 with headaches AND realizes they over HYPING themselves. If we lose a few girls we’ll fill in. BIZ as usual
Hopefully, everything works out for girls b.c. Jumping around must be hard; they need to be happy!

Jesters & Bandits are trying to make a big push but it’s probably too late for the 25s and they don’t really play any good Tourneys.

You may have “ZERO” interest, but your Director sure does based on the number of phone calls she’s made.

Get ready to play a game of lacrosse survivor with your daughter and her friends because these four will play and someone will be voted to the purple team.
Unfortunately the parents are playing into this

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Why leave Janelli for Top Guns? The scores snd organization speak for themselves unless there is coaching problem? If four kids really want out there must be something up. Usually it’s driven by parent coaching/involvement, but that’s one of the few teams which is free of all that having a non parent coach so I’m surprised if that’s the case.

You leave Janelli to go to TG an A team which is actually a B/C team or the 4th best team on LI That said the difference between TG Janelli and Lomo is very small Three good teams but Not top tier teams on any given day they can beat each other

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

You leave Janelli to go to TG an A team which is actually a B/C team or the 4th best team on LI That said the difference between TG Janelli and Lomo is very small Three good teams but Not top tier teams on any given day they can beat each other

This is very true No matter what happens Janelli and Lomo will not be In A brackets They will be in high B brackets because they are behind YJ Spallina TG good or bad will be in A brackets being top from their Organization

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
[quote=Anonymous]Why leave Janelli for Top Guns? The scores snd organization speak for themselves unless there is coaching problem? If four kids really want out there must be something up. Usually it’s driven by parent coaching/involvement, but that’s one of the few teams which is free of all that having a non parent coach so I’m surprised if that’s the case.

Please SS is a poacher just like everyone else in the travel business. That all want to b the best at any cost. She cannot even play her brother without a fight with him on the sideline when they have to play each other at her summer tournament because they get like three teams an age group.
Hysterical

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
CR is the queen bee in everything that is evil about travel lacrosse. I love all of you that are drinking her cool-aid! Has she built an absolute empire? Yes, but that has been at the cost of many young girls who she has mentally beat down. She was the original travel program on Long Island. She will take anyone's money and could care less about you unless you can help her win. She does it with YJ and with her HS team as well. To come here and throw stones at SS is not right when your director is the worst in the business. BTW, I thought this thread was for the 2025's, not which program is the most morally wrong?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Uh oh someone is a jealous helicopter parent lmao I personally Don’t think the team as good as many they are good not unbeatable but I will say this his daughter is by far the best on that team And one of the top 5 in the class who knows who is best their in 8th grade Pathetically enough daughters team resulted in face guarding her last time we played after she scored first four goals I Actually think in this class minus a few of YJ Spallina kids the majority of the Top talent is down here in Maryland Having an older daughter enjoy the ride trust me when I tell you which team is best fades fast in a few years Hopefully things clear up By summer to get back to normal

Bayport kid is best on spallina team

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
He’s got two kids rated 1st in their age group by lacrosse magazine.

Would imagine as a top team they will have many more on the list from that team. List will have 30 kids on it not 4. No one is first or last on a watch list. Congratulations to the kids who worked hard and make the list

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
[quote=Anonymous]Why leave Janelli for Top Guns? The scores snd organization speak for themselves unless there is coaching problem? If four kids really want out there must be something up. Usually it’s driven by parent coaching/involvement, but that’s one of the few teams which is free of all that having a non parent coach so I’m surprised if that’s the case.

Please SS is a poacher just like everyone else in the travel business. That all want to b the best at any cost. She cannot even play her brother without a fight with him on the sideline when they have to play each other at her summer tournament because they get like three teams an age group.
Hysterical

She just gets frustrated having to drive him around everywhere.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Hysterical

Lololololol

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Hysterical

Best answer

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

This is very true No matter what happens Janelli and Lomo will not be In A brackets They will be in high B brackets because they are behind YJ Spallina TG good or bad will be in A brackets being top from their Organization

This is true my older daughters year YJ second team was very good but couldn’t play up in many A brackets

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Yes. The tall, draw girl is fantastic. This is a very talented team and have very talented players.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Judging by past experience YJ/TG normally shuffle the rosters some but hopefully, we don’t get the short end of it like the older teams.
SS is very experienced & knows this is typically the last year for real movement.
Like all coaches, SS is trying to improve her teams. She has gotten more involved with us which is Super exciting & it showed in MD
ZERO interest in adding 4 with headaches AND realizes they over HYPING themselves. If we lose a few girls we’ll fill in. BIZ as usual
Hopefully, everything works out for girls b.c. Jumping around must be hard; they need to be happy!

Jesters & Bandits are trying to make a big push but it’s probably too late for the 25s and they don’t really play any good Tourneys.

You may have “ZERO” interest, but your Director sure does based on the number of phone calls she’s made.

Get ready to play a game of lacrosse survivor with your daughter and her friends because these four will play and someone will be voted to the purple team.

Yes they are

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Yes. The tall, draw girl is fantastic. This is a very talented team and have very talented players.
Agree on all counts

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
CR is the queen bee in everything that is evil about travel lacrosse. I love all of you that are drinking her cool-aid! Has she built an absolute empire? Yes, but that has been at the cost of many young girls who she has mentally beat down. She was the original travel program on Long Island. She will take anyone's money and could care less about you unless you can help her win. She does it with YJ and with her HS team as well. To come here and throw stones at SS is not right when your director is the worst in the business. BTW, I thought this thread was for the 2025's, not which program is the most morally wrong?

Carol Rose is not a college coach. You think SS tells the truth to all those coaches interested in TG top kids? Answer that question that’s a main reason I went with the queen B.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Multiple talented tall draw girls

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Yes they are

Did you figure out which four are getting moved down yet? What about the four girls who are no longer going to start? What about the discounted tuition they got when you paid full price last year and got nothing? If you didn’t make the travel roster does that mean you are out? Better put that lofty ranking on FB before you get moved to purple.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Come on mom I’m not even on your team and it’s obvious something tells me and some others you may end up on our club sooner than later hope we are wrong and you stay YJ if they don’t toss you they must love you in that team woah. they are in 8th grade Stop your nonsense And enjoy the ride Think it is very funny how no one mentions Legacy which are every bit as good as TG and YJ B C

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Carol Rose is not a college coach. You think SS tells the truth to all those coaches interested in TG top kids? Answer that question that’s a main reason I went with the queen B.

Both are so shady it hurts SS I have heard try’s to hide kids from colleges all the time and CR well I think most know

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Multiple talented tall draw girls
Maybe in MD this girl top on LI I doubt she’s an actual 2025 though

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
She is not at 2025

User
User

Your right. This thread is about 2025’s. But the usual bickering seems to sneak in to every thread...

Back of the Cage
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Come on mom I’m not even on your team and it’s obvious something tells me and some others you may end up on our club sooner than later hope we are wrong and you stay YJ if they don’t toss you they must love you in that team woah. they are in 8th grade Stop your nonsense And enjoy the ride Think it is very funny how no one mentions Legacy which are every bit as good as TG and YJ B C

Legacy blows

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Yes they are

Did you figure out which four are getting moved down yet? What about the four girls who are no longer going to start? What about the discounted tuition they got when you paid full price last year and got nothing? If you didn’t make the travel roster does that mean you are out? Better put that lofty ranking on FB before you get moved to purple.

Good luck playing on Purple without a goalie. I heard they were going to rotate the field players into the net. But yeah, the parents can still say their daughter plays for an 'elite' program. nonsense

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Yes they are

Good luck playing on Purple without a goalie. I heard they were going to rotate the field players into the net. But yeah, the parents can still say their daughter plays for an 'elite' program. nonsense

Add Legacy Teal to that list also. Don't blame the programs they're just businesses trying to make money. Blame the sheep that keep throwing their disposable income at these clubs.

Club Director: "Hmmm. We have twenty kids that are really not good at lax and have no shot to play in HS nevermind college, but want to throw $3GER at me to make up a (B/Combined 25/26 Team). I think I'm going to turn that $60K to my program down and just let YJ make a F team*." Said no one ever.

*also YJ already has an F team it's called Galvin, and yes I know there's no D or E team.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Legacy is good, would like to see them play some better teams consistently to see where they really stand.....

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Yes they are

They just need to make a decision and. make a move

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Yes they are

They just need to make a decision and. make a move

It would have been done already had they not gotten caught.

Did they get punished? No they got offered a better deal to stay and a input on a forthcoming coaching change.

User
User
If there are kids and families that want to play travel lacrosse and learn some skills why should the clubs turn them away? Are you saying if a 2025 kid isn’t that good they will never be good or improve? It seems quite conceited and obtuse to say that.
Remember that kids improve quickly with proper training and motivation and if their families have the means and the desire to play there should be an opportunity to do just that.

Back of the Cage
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Better deal to stay!! What a joke! Considering leaving a club because your kid isn’t good enough to make the A team and going to another club just to do so instead of encouraging your kid to work hard and make the A team on their current club is a joke. Amazing parenting going on here, Don’t work hard honey, those mean kids are better than you but we will take our B/C level talents and just find another place for you to be the best, or better yet we will start our own team... These are the same parents whose kids fail algebra and they call the principal and blame the teacher!!!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Exactly what 2023 Legacy girls did

Page 11 of 21 1 2 9 10 11 12 13 20 21

Link Copied to Clipboard