TheBackOfTheCage #316602 12/03/20 07:55 AM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
"Hi
I coach one of the Yellow Jacket teams in question. I spoke with four parents from my team and they swear that they are not going anywhere and have not even talked to anyone or trained (practiced ) with any other team. They reached out to me to talk. So maybe it is the other 2025 team. Happy Holidays and Everyone stay safe.

sounds like someone got caught and had to try to cover their tracks"

...So helpful...that cleared everything up. Thanks "Coach". I guarantee you no coach would be foolish enough to post on here or sadomastic enough to read this forum.

AND, neither Janelli nor Lomangino nor their assistants would post something like this pointing their finger to the other team (stirring the pot). Print your name if you want this to carry any legitimacy. Heck, you've already "spoken" with the 4 crazy moms/dads so they know who you are.

Like Reply Quote
BACK OF THE CAGE SPONSORS

Re: Girls 2025-8th Grade Fall 2020/Summer 2021
Anonymous #316614 12/03/20 10:10 AM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by Anonymous
Everyone thinks they know about the “4 girls” - where are they going?

For the love of god. Can we stop acting like these girls are the “core four” of the Yankees in the late 90’s. No one cares. Move on people.

Exactly. No one here is impressed.

Like Reply Quote
Anonymous #316619 12/03/20 10:44 AM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
where are rankings?

US Club lax.

only 22s and 23 up now. 24-26s up tomorrow.

Major issues with the 23 rankings. For instance Elite Orange and Velocity Elite Orange, a middle tier midwest club are somehow combined. Some house teams from recruiting events are included and a few teams show up twice with different spellings of their name.

Like Reply Quote
Anonymous #316624 12/03/20 11:04 AM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
[quote=Anonymous]Those 4 are leaving it is a done deal!! dad tells coach they are staying, but not a good fit for them.

The Core 4 are leaving? Where are they going?

Like Reply Quote
TheBackOfTheCage #316640 12/03/20 02:37 PM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
What team is this FAB Core 4 on? R they just looking for more $ or just better team snacks?
What positions do they play?

Like Reply Quote
Sponsored Links
Anonymous #316647 12/03/20 05:06 PM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
What team is this FAB Core 4 on? R they just looking for more $ or just better team snacks?
What positions do they play?

great kids and nice enough families for the most part, but pretty overrated in my exp. they may contribute time to time, but no way are they starters for anyone’s top team. not sure if they even all start on their current team, but def not worth all this attention

Like Reply Quote
TheBackOfTheCage #316673 12/03/20 11:04 PM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
"great kids and nice enough families for the most part, but pretty overrated in my exp. they may contribute time to time, but no way are they starters for anyone’s top team. not sure if they even all start on their current team, but def not worth all this attention"

AWESOME! I bet every poster, reader, troll, parent or passive observer agrees with the above statement no matter what team their daughter plays for. Amen. (except for crazy mom's of poor remote controlled daughters being discussed anonymously and presumptively).

Like Reply Quote
TheBackOfTheCage #316713 12/04/20 02:02 PM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Judging by past experience YJ/TG normally shuffle the rosters some but hopefully, we don’t get the short end of it like the older teams.
SS is very experienced & knows this is typically the last year for real movement.
Like all coaches, SS is trying to improve her teams. She has gotten more involved with us which is Super exciting & it showed in MD
ZERO interest in adding 4 with headaches AND realizes they over HYPING themselves. If we lose a few girls we’ll fill in. BIZ as usual
Hopefully, everything works out for girls b.c. Jumping around must be hard; they need to be happy!

Jesters & Bandits are trying to make a big push but it’s probably too late for the 25s and they don’t really play any good Tourneys.

Like Reply Quote
Anonymous #316722 12/04/20 04:36 PM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Judging by past experience YJ/TG normally shuffle the rosters some but hopefully, we don’t get the short end of it like the older teams.
SS is very experienced & knows this is typically the last year for real movement.
Like all coaches, SS is trying to improve her teams. She has gotten more involved with us which is Super exciting & it showed in MD
ZERO interest in adding 4 with headaches AND realizes they over HYPING themselves. If we lose a few girls we’ll fill in. BIZ as usual
Hopefully, everything works out for girls b.c. Jumping around must be hard; they need to be happy!

Jesters & Bandits are trying to make a big push but it’s probably too late for the 25s and they don’t really play any good Tourneys.

You may have “ZERO” interest, but your Director sure does based on the number of phone calls she’s made.

Get ready to play a game of lacrosse survivor with your daughter and her friends because these four will play and someone will be voted to the purple team.

Like Reply Quote
Anonymous #316745 12/04/20 10:36 PM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
"Hi
I coach one of the Yellow Jacket teams in question. I spoke with four parents from my team and they swear that they are not going anywhere and have not even talked to anyone or trained (practiced ) with any other team. They reached out to me to talk. So maybe it is the other 2025 team. Happy Holidays and Everyone stay safe.

sounds like someone got caught and had to try to cover their tracks"

...So helpful...that cleared everything up. Thanks "Coach". I guarantee you no coach would be foolish enough to post on here or sadomastic enough to read this forum.

AND, neither Janelli nor Lomangino nor their assistants would post something like this pointing their finger to the other team (stirring the pot). Print your name if you want this to carry any legitimacy. Heck, you've already "spoken" with the 4 crazy moms/dads so they know who you are.

TRUE

CR would never allow one of her coaches to post to this board and risk harming her brand. If that happened they wouldn’t be coaching for much longer and they all know that.

Like Reply Quote
Sponsored Links
TheBackOfTheCage #316788 12/05/20 07:17 PM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Why leave Janelli for Top Guns? The scores snd organization speak for themselves unless there is coaching problem? If four kids really want out there must be something up. Usually it’s driven by parent coaching/involvement, but that’s one of the few teams which is free of all that having a non parent coach so I’m surprised if that’s the case.

I would have guessed it’s Top Guns kids running to Janelli.

Like Reply Quote
TheBackOfTheCage #316853 12/07/20 09:46 AM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
The Jablowme’s are very quiet these days. Between the rankings and four of your top girls about to jump ship it’s been a tough offseason. At least you are still the highest ranked C team in the country by far.

You can’t hide on the island and continually duck good teams and expect results. Spalina doesn’t.

Like Reply Quote
TheBackOfTheCage #316857 12/07/20 11:38 AM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
"The Jablowme’s are very quiet these days. Between the rankings and four of your top girls about to jump ship it’s been a tough offseason. At least you are still the highest ranked C team in the country by far.

You can’t hide on the island and continually duck good teams and expect results. Spalina doesn’t."

Thank you angry vindictive elf. Got it. Please return to your own miserable life and pool of negativity. Holidays can be hard. Seek counseling if you need it.

Like Reply Quote
TheBackOfTheCage #316865 12/07/20 02:20 PM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Has anyone seen Spallina play? do they even exist?

Like Reply Quote
TheBackOfTheCage #316880 12/07/20 06:54 PM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
You guys who keep calling out Spallina are the same ones who will be on here calling them bullies when they are beating you by double digits and don't call of the dogs....be careful what you wish for, they exist and they are legit

Like Reply Quote
Page 27 of 35 1 2 25 26 27 28 29 34 35
Quick Reply

Options
HTML is disabled
UBBCode is enabled

Link Copied to Clipboard
BOTC SPONSORS