Northport High School (NY) 2021 Defense, LSM Conner Gallagher Commits to Cortland

@365Lax Boys' Recruit: Northport High School (NY) 2021 Defense, LSM Conner Gallagher of Team 91 Lacrosse has made a verbal commitment to play lacrosse at SUNY College at Cortland.

High school: Northport High School (Northport , NY)
Grad year: 2021
Positions: Defense, LSM
College committed to: SUNY College at Cortland
Club team: Team 91 Lacrosse
Lacrosse honors: 3x varsity starter
Academic honors: Honor roll National Honor Society
Expected major: Biological & Biomedical Sciences
Why did you choose SUNY College at Cortland, Men's D3? "It felt like the perfect fit and a home away from home. Cortland has a winning culture and has won national championships in the past and that’s something I want to be a part of and hopefully bring a new championship back to Cortland. They have all the programs I want and I know guys who are already a part of the team and guys who I will be playing with next year."
What other colleges did you consider? "I was also looking at High Point, Scranton, Roanoke College, Mount St Mary’s and a few other programs. Cortland felt like the best fit and I love the coaching style of Coach Belville and Cutia."

365Lax, the official college commitments sponsor for BackOfTheCAGE.com Boys' Recruits, congratulates Conner Gallagher on his commitment to SUNY College at Cortland. 365Lax provides lacrosse-specific services year round (camps, clinics, showcase teams & more) and they specialize in helping all athletes maximize their full potential and specifically specialize in training players to get prepared for the next level while implementing a NCAA training regiment performed by a variety of the top colleges in the country. For athletes of all ages & prospective student-athletes looking to enhance their game, visit 365Lax.com to train with their highly decorated & experienced coaches.
View College Profile Below: