BOTC BOTC
The UnD1sputed Showcase (Boys & Girls) in June & the Girls LI Showcase is Open for Registration on CBLaxers.com - Don't Miss Out as 88 Players Only Accepted! | Invest for Growth - ADVERTISE with us!
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY MOST RECENT POSTS
MD Girls 2028
by Anonymous -
Girls High School Lax
by Anonymous -
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Forum Statistics
Forums20
Topics3,802
Posts384,882
Members2,606
Most Online62,980
Feb 6th, 2020
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY FOLLOW US ON TWITTER
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Page 9 of 23 1 2 7 8 9 10 11 22 23
Re: Girls 2023-10th Grade Fall 2020/Summer 2021
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by Anonymous
YJ is just going by Swarm so their losses to M&D don't count against them. They better save up their energy during the day this weekend for the rematch that is coming when we play again. This time we won't spot them a big lead before we turn it on.

Or have the refs give you the game back again. Disgusting what those refs did in that game.
Typical Maryland though!

Don't worry. Come to play cause we will beat you with Delaware refs come Saturday!

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE SPONSORS

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
People are really getting scared of the Jesters.
I love it!!!!!!

I know! That's what I am hearing on here!!
I love it!!!!!!

[quote=Anonymous]People are really getting scared of the Jesters.
I love it!!!!!!

Yes that 6-6 tie vs a mediocre Capital team was truly frightening

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I love it!!!!!!

I love it!!!!!!

I love it!!!!!!

I saw the end of that game. They should have lost. The ref waived off the winning goal for Capital at the end of the game that should have counted.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Hero’s literally beat M&D yesterday

Wait - what tournament did Hero's beat M&D in ? In the 23's ??

fall league championship. Don’t let the M&D parents lie to you it was the full team. No players on M&D miss anything for other sports.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I love it!!!!!!

It’s no longer fear the bee it’s now fear the jester!

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
you guys are arguing about wins and losses for showcase tourneys, where the major objective is for each girl to play evenly and get a chance to get seen or get some video.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Jester= a professional joker or “fool”

If the name fits........

The addition of one good player who was good because of who she was surrounded with does not make a team scary.
Please stop, you sound silly

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
YJ is just going by Swarm so their losses to M&D don't count against them. They better save up their energy during the day this weekend for the rematch that is coming when we play again. This time we won't spot them a big lead before we turn it on.

Or have the refs give you the game back again. Disgusting what those refs did in that game.
Typical Maryland though!

Don't worry. Come to play cause we will beat you with Delaware refs come Saturday!

how many even strength goals did M&D score against YJ???
ZERO.
all the goals were scored in the last 9 minutes while up 2-3 girls

how many times did M&D beat YJ in the past 2 years
ALSO ZERO 0-2-1 (tie was gift)

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Typical Maryland though!

ZERO.

Are you really hung up on a fall ball game? You do realize that nobody really cares who won. I think everyone can agree that any of the top teams could beat each other on any given day. Relax and enjoy! Be happy the Grizzlies are not there, would be beating all you clowns!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Typical Maryland though!

ZERO.

Are you really hung up on a fall ball game? You do realize that nobody really cares who won. I think everyone can agree that any of the top teams could beat each other on any given day. Relax and enjoy! Be happy the Grizzlies are not there, would be beating all you clowns!

Typical Maryland though!

ZERO.

i get it now. when you lose a game, you just say nobody cares about winning???
Show me someone who doesn’t care about winning and show me someone nobody wants on their team.
So if you win this weekend then all of a sudden it will be out winning. great system. you must have voted for Biden

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Typical Maryland though!

ZERO.

Typical Maryland though!

ZERO.

i get it now. when you lose a game, you just say nobody cares about winning???
Show me someone who doesn’t care about winning and show me someone nobody wants on their team.
So if you win this weekend then all of a sudden it will be out winning. great system. you must have voted for Biden

And you for Trump, the lost who keeps having tantrums and making stuff up when he doesn't get his way. Explains your behavior. Worry about you own daughter. None of these games matter until next summer, when the coaches will be on the side!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
The only thing that matters is that when M&D delivers the beatdown to the Yellowjackets Swarm on Saturday is that it is the final game of the day, so it will be a long drive home back to NY with the taste fresh in the mouth. And don't worry, we will be filming the game and watching the cars leave and sending the video to the NY authorities, so be sure to take your COVID tests and quarantine at home afterwards. More time to think about it.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
[quote=Anonymous]The only thing that matters is that when M&D delivers the beatdown to the Yellowjackets Swarm on Saturday is that it is the final game of the day, so it will be a long drive home back to NY with the taste fresh in the mouth. And don't worry, we will be filming the game and watching the cars leave and sending the video to the NY authorities, so be sure to take your COVID tests and quarantine at home afterwards. More time to think about it.

M&D is weak. YJ lay the smackdown on Saturday. Oooh really scared about you telling on us to the authorities. You are a hammerhead.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Yj have the most talent in most age groups. The age groups that win most of the time are the teams that play Maryland lacrosse. Called passing the ball making the game fun to watch. Been watching long time the 23s are prob one of the most selfish yj teams ever! It’s hard to watch

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I love it!!!!!!

I love it!!!!!!

I love it!!!!!!

I saw the end of that game. They should have lost. The ref waived off the winning goal for Capital at the end of the game that should have counted.

The fact all the YJ parents “happened to see the Jesters games” just proves the point. SCARED!!!!!
Go back to cornhole and solo cups, you are better lacrosse parents when you embrace your trash lmfao!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
[quote=Anonymous][quote=Anonymous]People are really getting scared of the Jesters.
I love it!!!!!!

I love it!!!!!!

I love it!!!!!!

The fact all the YJ parents “happened to see the Jesters games” just proves the point. SCARED!!!!!
Go back to cornhole and solo cups, you are better lacrosse parents when you embrace your trash lmfao!

Fear the Jester!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
No one is scared of the Jesters. They are a dirty team, kind of like the armpit of Long Island lacrosse....

+1,000

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Yj have the most talent in most age groups. The age groups that win most of the time are the teams that play Maryland lacrosse. Called passing the ball making the game fun to watch. Been watching long time the 23s are prob one of the most selfish yj teams ever! It’s hard to watch

That's Long Island Lacrosse and YJ is the epitome of the ISO, go to goal lacrosse. It is great your daughter scored four goals last game, too bad she took 15 shots and half that were missed, went into the goalies stick and the other half went out of bounds not backed up. So many kids forcing the ball, taking bad shots, getting stripped, getting called on a charge, actually hurting the team more than helping. But this is what is promoted. BUT don't those four goals look great???? And this problem gets worse and worse the closer the teams get to recruiting, the pure selfish play goes through the roof, hard to watch. Even the defenders start playing selfish lacrosse hoping to get noticed, looking away four or five opportunities to outlet the ball in transition so they can be a hero running the ball up field instead of passing. How many times have you seen this happen only to draw a charge or get stripped and the ball flies back down the other end with a defender out of place because she wanted to be the hero. Very rare is a well coached team that this selfish behavior is not allowed, but there are some teams out there that are playing lacrosse right, I agree they are fun to watch and yes most of them are the Maryland teams, certainly not Long Island teams.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

That's Long Island Lacrosse and YJ is the epitome of the ISO, go to goal lacrosse. It is great your daughter scored four goals last game, too bad she took 15 shots and half that were

missed, went into the goalies stick and the other half went out of bounds not backed up. So many kids forcing the ball, taking bad shots, getting stripped, getting called on a charge, actually hurting the team more than helping. But this is what is promoted. BUT don't those four goals look great???? And this problem gets worse and worse the closer the teams get to recruiting, the pure selfish play goes through the roof, hard to watch. Even the defenders start playing selfish lacrosse hoping to get noticed, looking away four or five opportunities to outlet the ball in transition so they can be a hero running the ball up field instead of passing. How many times have you seen this happen only to draw a charge or get stripped and the ball flies back down the other end with a defender out of place because she wanted to be the hero. Very rare is a well coached team that this selfish behavior is not allowed, but there are some teams out there that are playing lacrosse right, I agree they are fun to watch and yes most of them are the Maryland teams, certainly not Long Island teams.

Thanks Biff for your insight. Now call Buffy and go order some crab cakes and drive her in your 10 year old Range Rover.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

That's Long Island Lacrosse and YJ is the epitome of the ISO, go to goal lacrosse. It is great your daughter scored four goals last game, too bad she took 15 shots and half that were

missed, went into the goalies stick and the other half went out of bounds not backed up. So many kids forcing the ball, taking bad shots, getting stripped, getting called on a charge, actually hurting the team more than helping. But this is what is promoted. BUT don't those four goals look great???? And this problem gets worse and worse the closer the teams get to recruiting, the pure selfish play goes through the roof, hard to watch. Even the defenders start playing selfish lacrosse hoping to get noticed, looking away four or five opportunities to outlet the ball in transition so they can be a hero running the ball up field instead of passing. How many times have you seen this happen only to draw a charge or get stripped and the ball flies back down the other end with a defender out of place because she wanted to be the hero. Very rare is a well coached team that this selfish behavior is not allowed, but there are some teams out there that are playing lacrosse right, I agree they are fun to watch and yes most of them are the Maryland teams, certainly not Long Island teams.

Thanks Biff for your insight. Now call Buffy and go order some crab cakes and drive her in your 10 year old Range Rover.

Crab cakes. good one buddy.
look the YJ team is super talented and can win on talent alone sometimes but if you want to see the game played right. watch M&D and Skywalkers

And with are the Jesters. they aren’t the B team i saw lose to capital blue 7-6 and then after they gave them a 6-6 tie and disallowed the last goal cause that’s what we do in 2020. no losers.
Jesters wouldn’t beat the tourney B teams in MD

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

look the YJ team is super talented and can win on talent alone sometimes but if you want to see the game played right. watch M&D and Skywalkers

And with are the Jesters. they aren’t the B team i saw lose to capital blue 7-6 and then after they gave them a 6-6 tie and disallowed the last goal cause that’s what we do in 2020. no losers.

And yet everyone keeps watching them and making them the topic of conversation.
Jesters are real!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Jesters are real!

Real annoying! Please stop!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
[quote=Anonymous]Yj have the most talent in most age groups. The age groups that win most of the time are the teams that play Maryland lacrosse. Called passing the ball making the game fun to watch. Been watching long time the 23s are prob one of the most selfish yj teams ever! It’s hard to watch

Jesters are real!

Real annoying! Please stop![/quote

JESTERS JESTERS JESTERS!!!!!!!!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Jesters are real!

Real annoying! Please stop!
how was LLL today???
don’t see anything on tourney machine?!!
heard M&D black was getting their 4th shot in 12 months at YJ??
they finally beat them i hope??

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Yj / swarm by 3. M&D needs to figure out a team offense and not just a free for all. Too much talent to just dodge all the time. Where has yj 24 been all summer? They would show M&D 24 a thing or 2 as well.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Congrats to Swarm on a nice win today. Maybe YJ will pick a name so those wins will count when added up and not get split between 2 teams in the USCL computers. Hope y'all stay COVID-free so we can renew the rivalry soon. And take out the court Jesters while you are at it, so we can keep them off this board. No one will ever fear a team named the Jesters.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Congrats to Swarm on a nice win today. Maybe YJ will pick a name so those wins will count when added up and not get split between 2 teams in the USCL computers. Hope y'all stay COVID-free so we can renew the rivalry soon. And take out the court Jesters while you are at it, so we can keep them off this board. No one will ever fear a team named the Jesters.

Thank you. It was a great day of lacrosse and beautiful weather. Happy and healthy Thanksgiving to all!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
why take a shot at jesters.. good coaches. basically a one town team competing against girl from everywhere. had a good record this past weekend.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
[quote=Anonymous]why take a shot at jesters.. good coaches. basically a one town team competing against girl from everywhere. had a good record this past weekend.

Good coaches very questionable.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
All the Maryland Mommies are quiet today....... I guess YJ went down there today and took care of business...... AGAIN!!!!
They traveled 4 hours to beat you AGAIN, the refs AGAIN!!!!
Long Island is where the lacrosse is!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Man, this thread is hilarious. I love reading. I guess since the Jets and Giants stink, this is all you have. I hope everyone has a wonderful Holiday.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Man, this thread is hilarious. I love reading. I guess since the Jets and Giants stink, this is all you have. I hope everyone has a wonderful Holiday.

Ravens not looking so great either?? Running QBs have limited success and short careers in the NFL.
Maybe the O’s will be good soon LOL

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
why take a shot at jesters.. good coaches. basically a one town team competing against girl from everywhere. had a good record this past weekend.

Dirty town, dirty coaches, dirty team....

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
WOW.... YJ parents have been waiting 6 years to be able to come on this tread and pound their chest.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Ravens not looking so great either?? Running QBs have limited success and short careers in the NFL.

I like Lamar a lot, he is a sick athlete....but the Titans have his number.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
[quote=Anonymous]Man, this thread is hilarious. I love reading. I guess since the Jets and Giants stink, this is all you have. I hope everyone has a wonderful Holiday.

I like Lamar a lot, he is a sick athlete....but the Titans have his number.

The Titans aren't the only team with his number. Enjoy the mvp trophy it will never happen again.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Thoughts on All America Winter Vengeance in Tampa. Will they get the turnout from the regions. Florida in January sounds good to me!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Thoughts on All America Winter Vengeance in Tampa. Will they get the turnout from the regions. Florida in January sounds good to me!

Sounds like you had to make your region team to be invited.
So Long Island will go down there with same team it had at UA??

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

This is Corrigan Sports exploiting crazy lax parents. It used to be simple, they partnered with Under Armour to run All American, selected the best players in the country and it actually meant something to have been selected and play on the UA team. Now they are feeding off of parents by creating a ton of UA spin off events. UA 150, Call Back, Winter Vengence, etc.... Not all selected players will go to FLA, who would in the year of covid, much less any other year? So now those team will be filling in with players who never made the original team because they can now say they were a part of UA team in FL. But this greed will eventually back fire on UA as the once elite event they used to run is getting vastly diluted. Sad to see the greed ruin what was once a great thing.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

This is Corrigan Sports exploiting crazy lax parents. It used to be simple, they partnered with Under Armour to run All American, selected the best players in the country and it actually meant something to have been selected and play on the UA team. Now they are feeding off of parents by creating a ton of UA spin off events. UA 150, Call Back, Winter Vengence, etc.... Not all selected players will go to FLA, who would in the year of covid, much less any other year? So now those team will be filling in with players who never made the original team because they can now say they were a part of UA team in FL. But this greed will eventually back fire on UA as the once elite event they used to run is getting vastly diluted. Sad to see the greed ruin what was once a great thing.

Seems like a big waste of time and risk, as it is in a recruiting dead period, not to mention a global pandemic! What the hek are they thinking?

Page 9 of 23 1 2 7 8 9 10 11 22 23

Link Copied to Clipboard