BOTC BOTC
The UnD1sputed Showcase (Boys & Girls) in June & the Girls LI Showcase is Open on CBLaxers.com - Don't Miss Out as 88 Players Only Accepted!! PWant FILLED REGISTRATIONS, REAL SOCIAL MEDIA FOLLOWERS for you? Contact us! | Be Part of Our Intriguing Newsletter List and Our Elite Community: Influence & Network with U.S. based Laxers!
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY MOST RECENT POSTS
MD Girls 2028
by Anonymous -
Girls High School Lax
by Anonymous -
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Forum Statistics
Forums20
Topics3,802
Posts384,882
Members2,606
Most Online62,980
Feb 6th, 2020
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY FOLLOW US ON TWITTER
Previous Thread
Next Thread
New Reply
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Page 59 of 66 1 2 57 58 59 60 61 65 66
Re: Looney's Boys Lacrosse
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Well said

Like Reply Quote
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE SPONSORS

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Loyola on Prostart too

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by Anonymous
So a typical looneys game when things don’t go their way. Program is a disgrace and kids don’t act like that unless the coach is giving the green light. Shocking the HC kid was one of the ones involved. Definitely a black eye for the Loyola program and I agree the school needs to look into this.
I agree... Kids wearing Loyola helmets and behaving like spoiled written thugs... Not good for the school

don't assume all kids wearing the "L" helmet are Loyola. The "L" on the helmet means nothing in club sports.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I am not going to argue, but I was there and the truth is being bent a lot

How about the tall attackman from Gilman kicking a defender in the face when he was on the ground? I was there too; is that being bent?? It was a disgrace and to say otherwise is just being ignorant to the fact that this team is poorly coached and has no discipline!!

Still lying. That is untrue. There is a video of the incident. It proves a couple of things unequivocally. First, it was the Prostart players who started the entire thing and 8 were involved. There were 3 Looneys players involved. The only difference is the Looneys players were more than holding their own. Like the Prostart coach who always talks to opposing players, their players were more bark than bite.

100% correct. I’ve seen the video too. NO ONE was kicking anyone in the head. The prostart players were mouthing off and the Looneys players put them in their place. Little snowflakes need to realize that in the real world there are consequences for their words. You pay the price when you are not hiding behind a keyboard or have mommy and daddy their to bail you out. The outrage to this is laughable. Everyone knows that fights happen in all sports (youth, hs, college, pros). Junior was just fine, maybe his vineyardvines polo got a little wrinkled.

99% of the comments here are from people who don’t know kids on either team. You can’t make blanket statements about kids, schools, or organizations. Smh

Ladies and Gentlemen I give you a typical Looney's parent/coach. Imagine your son playing for this guy/club? This post alone is a disgrace to both Loyola and Looney's.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

How about the tall attackman from Gilman kicking a defender in the face when he was on the ground? I was there too; is that being bent?? It was a disgrace and to say otherwise is just being ignorant to the fact that this team is poorly coached and has no discipline!!

Still lying. That is untrue. There is a video of the incident. It proves a couple of things unequivocally. First, it was the Prostart players who started the entire thing and 8 were involved. There were 3 Looneys players involved. The only difference is the Looneys players were more than holding their own. Like the Prostart coach who always talks to opposing players, their players were more bark than bite.

Actually that’s false what’s not on the video is the questionable hit on the sideline where the Prostart defender did get up after the hit and start jawing at the Looneys player. Basically saying “scoreboard” as the Looneys kid was running his mouth also. What also isn’t on the video is where they kept talking trash to each other then the Looneys kid cross checked the Prostart defender in the chest and then the fist started flying but not until the Looneys player made it physical. Only one player that wasn’t on the field came of the bench and that was another Looneys player and we all know which ones because the refs tossed them. Either way Looneys took the L on the chin. Yes I do have the video too. It was a good game until the last few minutes when Looneys were frustrated.

Like Reply Quote
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

100% correct. I’ve seen the video too. NO ONE was kicking anyone in the head. The prostart players were mouthing off and the Looneys players put them in their place. Little snowflakes need to realize that in the real world there are consequences for their words. You pay the price when you are not hiding behind a keyboard or have mommy and daddy their to bail you out. The outrage to this is laughable. Everyone knows that fights happen in all sports (youth, hs, college, pros). Junior was just fine, maybe his vineyardvines polo got a little wrinkled.

99% of the comments here are from people who don’t know kids on either team. You can’t make blanket statements about kids, schools, or organizations. Smh

Loyola/Looney's Rant 1, Loses to ProStart 2......hilarious!!!

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Only one way to settle this. Rumble. After school. 3:00pm. Blandair parking lot. Both team parents. I’m looking at you fat loudmouth moms, the dads who at trying to re-live the glory days through their kids. LETS GOOOO! and don’t forget your masks, we don’t want a super spreader event.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Only one way to settle this. Rumble. After school. 3:00pm. Blandair parking lot. Both team parents. I’m looking at you fat loudmouth moms, the dads who at trying to re-live the glory days through their kids. LETS GOOOO! and don’t forget your masks, we don’t want a super spreader event.

in this corner we have Looney's B-More county privilege and in the other corner Prostart Ann Arundel privilege.....lets get it on Essex/Dundalk vs Pasadena/Dirty Burnie!

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

in this corner we have Looney's B-More county privilege and in the other corner Prostart Ann Arundel privilege.....lets get it on Essex/Dundalk vs Pasadena/Dirty Burnie!

Looneys is Hartford County.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
You don’t want this smoke!! You capping

Like Reply Quote
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Looneys is Hartford County.

Hartford is in CT. Most Looney's are B-MORE county.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I know kids on both teams and watched this unfold. I had been looking forward to the rematch and trying to scout some future talent. I unfortunately watched a pseudo MMA fight. If you can't control your team, you should not be coaching. Looneys kids were not playing well and loosing. They needed more self control. The referees should have removed them from the entire showcase. I know one of the coaches kids was involved. His father probably cheered him on. This is not a proud father moment. It was inexcusable. The same thing goes for the Prostart players and coaches. It was a showcase with coaches from several colleges. This is not how you act on or off the field. This kind of display shows poor coaching and parenting. If any of the players on my team acted this way they would be benched and forced to apologize. I would never offer a spot to a player who can not control his temper. Winning and Loosing is part of the game. Win or loose please have some class. You demean our sport.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
If you are a student at a private school you represent the school on and off campus 24 hours a day. You sign the honor code. Anything that a student does off campus reflects the school and the student can be disciplined. I.E. students who made poor choices of Halloween costumes, underage drinking, texting inappropriate things and fighting can all get you expelled.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
The 2023 Team is a joke and it starts with coaching...period. The boys reflect coaching....period.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I know kids on both teams and watched this unfold. I had been looking forward to the rematch and trying to scout some future talent. I unfortunately watched a pseudo MMA fight. If you can't control your team, you should not be coaching. Looneys kids were not playing well and loosing. They needed more self control. The referees should have removed them from the entire showcase. I know one of the coaches kids was involved. His father probably cheered him on. This is not a proud father moment. It was inexcusable. The same thing goes for the Prostart players and coaches. It was a showcase with coaches from several colleges. This is not how you act on or off the field. This kind of display shows poor coaching and parenting. If any of the players on my team acted this way they would be benched and forced to apologize. I would never offer a spot to a player who can not control his temper. Winning and Loosing is part of the game. Win or loose please have some class. You demean our sport.

T, the opposite of loose is tight. The opposite of win is lose. Please learn the language before you are critical of others.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

T, the opposite of loose is tight. The opposite of win is lose. Please learn the language before you are critical of others.

His grammar is off but his point is spot-on. Time for Looney’s to look in the mirror and make some changes!!

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
You guys are ridiculous. It sounds like it was a 15 second scrap at the end of the game, not a UFC fight

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
You guys are ridiculous. It sounds like it was a 15 second scrap at the end of the game, not a UFC fight

In the interest of accuracy and truth, I went ahead and spent $300 to purchase the game film. wink

It was, in fact, a 15 second scrap at the end of the game. Neither bench cleared. Kids from both teams tried to calm things down. There was not a single punch thrown or stick swung - just a lot of pushing and wrestling on the ground.

It was still idiotic, and was the culmination of a lot of trash talking throughout the game by kids on both teams and a clearly frustrated Looney's team.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

I have seen better Cat Fights between Moms !

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Gilman kid who started the fight did kick the kid on the ground as the next pro film shows. Then the the other kid who was kicked out punched a kid in the back of the head as he was breaking up a scrum with he kicker.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

In the interest of accuracy and truth, I went ahead and spent $300 to purchase the game film. wink

It was, in fact, a 15 second scrap at the end of the game. Neither bench cleared. Kids from both teams tried to calm things down. There was not a single punch thrown or stick swung - just a lot of pushing and wrestling on the ground.

It was still idiotic, and was the culmination of a lot of trash talking throughout the game by kids on both teams and a clearly frustrated Looney's team.

$300 for the video!!! Next time give me half that and I will take you outside and kick you in the nuts and call it even

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

$300 for the video!!! Next time give me half that and I will take you outside and kick you in the nuts and call it even
^^Vegas Vacation^^ Love it!

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

^^Vegas Vacation^^ Love it!

Excellent spot sir

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Gilman kid who started the fight did kick the kid on the ground as the next pro film shows. Then the the other kid who was kicked out punched a kid in the back of the head as he was breaking up a scrum with he kicker.

FACTS - kids behavior = Coaching Loyola wake up and make changes with this club!!

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
oh yes they can...You have almost an entire team wearing Loyola helmets out there...Those kids are representing that school when they behave badly.....Not a good look for Loyola Lacrosse and the institution

Tom, NO ONE cares what you think. You will always be a disgruntled parent whose kid got cut. On behalf of all parents, let me say it was the greatest gift when you were not invited back. You were a cancer, just like you were at FCA and Crabs. The fact that you continue to come to this forum and lie about the team, the kids on the team and what transpired yesterday just proves the point. Go away and wait to get asked to leave the Rock.

Tom, the only decent teams left are Hawks and 91, Of course your son isn't good enough to make either but I would go for it

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

In the interest of double checking you, I went ahead and spent 300 dollars for game film too. You are correct in your description of events, I will add that I have seen cat fights with more energy.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

In the interest of double checking you, I went ahead and spent 300 dollars for game film too. You are correct in your description of events, I will add that I have seen cat fights with more energy.

Sure you did; so you are lying, I mean denying the Gilman kid kicked the ProStart kid in the face when he was down? Even the Loyola kids on ProStart were embarrassed by their HS Teammates. You Looney's parents are a real piece of work!! Your club is a complete embarrassment at the 2023 level. Coaching is a disgrace; 2 dad coaches and horrible at it. This is more of a social club catering to friends then a real lacrosse club!! Buyer beware; daddy/friend ball at its finest.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Sure you did; so you are lying, I mean denying the Gilman kid kicked the ProStart kid in the face when he was down? Even the Loyola kids on ProStart were embarrassed by their HS Teammates. You Looney's parents are a real piece of work!! Your club is a complete embarrassment at the 2023 level. Coaching is a disgrace; 2 dad coaches and horrible at it. This is more of a social club catering to friends then a real lacrosse club!! Buyer beware; daddy/friend ball at its finest.

—You are much worst than a liar, you are filth.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
This happened months ago, let it go

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
This happened months ago, let it go

They can’t, they won’t be happy till they ruin some kid’s life for a notIntelligent action taken during a game.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Wow, You must be a barrel of fun to be around. It is called a sense of humor , might want to look into it. You have some real issues going on inside that brain

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

FACTS - what says you Looney Parent/HC?

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

kicked in the face? why wasn't his helmet on? or did he kick him in the mask? I think you are a drama queen, a dirty filthy one as well....can I get your digits?

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

kicked in the face? why wasn't his helmet on? or did he kick him in the mask? I think you are a drama queen, a dirty filthy one as well....can I get your digits?

best response on 2021!

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Digits? The post came from inside your house.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
oh yes they can...You have almost an entire team wearing Loyola helmets out there...Those kids are representing that school when they behave badly.....Not a good look for Loyola Lacrosse and the institution

Tom, NO ONE cares what you think. You will always be a disgruntled parent whose kid got cut. On behalf of all parents, let me say it was the greatest gift when you were not invited back. You were a cancer, just like you were at FCA and Crabs. The fact that you continue to come to this forum and lie about the team, the kids on the team and what transpired yesterday just proves the point. Go away and wait to get asked to leave the Rock.

Tom, the only decent teams left are Hawks and 91, Of course your son isn't good enough to make either but I would go for it

One of the 91 players joined Rock

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

yes, please tell your wife the next time she is over, to clean up the mess and use her own phone.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

yes, please tell your wife the next time she is over, to clean up the mess and use her own phone.

Do holdback dads have a higher rate of unfaithful wives? The correlation maybe causation comes from the deep seeded insecurity of these men.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Do holdback dads have a higher rate of unfaithful wives? The correlation maybe causation comes from the deep seeded insecurity of these men.

Reading a variety of threads and feels like a professional shring is lingering on here....maybe there is hope.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

absolutely! a solid 98% are cucks!

Like Reply Quote
Page 59 of 66 1 2 57 58 59 60 61 65 66
Quick Reply

Options
HTML is disabled
UBBCode is enabled
CAPTCHA Verification

Link Copied to Clipboard