A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by Anonymous
You guys are ridiculous. It sounds like it was a 15 second scrap at the end of the game, not a UFC fight

In the interest of accuracy and truth, I went ahead and spent $300 to purchase the game film. wink

It was, in fact, a 15 second scrap at the end of the game. Neither bench cleared. Kids from both teams tried to calm things down. There was not a single punch thrown or stick swung - just a lot of pushing and wrestling on the ground.

It was still idiotic, and was the culmination of a lot of trash talking throughout the game by kids on both teams and a clearly frustrated Looney's team.

$300 for the video!!! Next time give me half that and I will take you outside and kick you in the nuts and call it even

Like Reply Quote
BACK OF THE CAGE SPONSORS

Re: Looney's Boys Lacrosse
Anonymous #316498 12/01/20 01:11 PM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
You guys are ridiculous. It sounds like it was a 15 second scrap at the end of the game, not a UFC fight

In the interest of accuracy and truth, I went ahead and spent $300 to purchase the game film. wink

It was, in fact, a 15 second scrap at the end of the game. Neither bench cleared. Kids from both teams tried to calm things down. There was not a single punch thrown or stick swung - just a lot of pushing and wrestling on the ground.

It was still idiotic, and was the culmination of a lot of trash talking throughout the game by kids on both teams and a clearly frustrated Looney's team.

$300 for the video!!! Next time give me half that and I will take you outside and kick you in the nuts and call it even
^^Vegas Vacation^^ Love it!

Like Reply Quote
Anonymous #316511 12/01/20 02:54 PM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

^^Vegas Vacation^^ Love it!

Excellent spot sir

Like Reply Quote
Anonymous #316512 12/01/20 03:13 PM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Gilman kid who started the fight did kick the kid on the ground as the next pro film shows. Then the the other kid who was kicked out punched a kid in the back of the head as he was breaking up a scrum with he kicker.

FACTS - kids behavior = Coaching Loyola wake up and make changes with this club!!

Like Reply Quote
Anonymous #316878 12/07/20 06:39 PM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
oh yes they can...You have almost an entire team wearing Loyola helmets out there...Those kids are representing that school when they behave badly.....Not a good look for Loyola Lacrosse and the institution

Tom, NO ONE cares what you think. You will always be a disgruntled parent whose kid got cut. On behalf of all parents, let me say it was the greatest gift when you were not invited back. You were a cancer, just like you were at FCA and Crabs. The fact that you continue to come to this forum and lie about the team, the kids on the team and what transpired yesterday just proves the point. Go away and wait to get asked to leave the Rock.

Tom, the only decent teams left are Hawks and 91, Of course your son isn't good enough to make either but I would go for it

Like Reply Quote
Sponsored Links
Anonymous #316897 12/08/20 07:35 AM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

In the interest of double checking you, I went ahead and spent 300 dollars for game film too. You are correct in your description of events, I will add that I have seen cat fights with more energy.

Like Reply Quote
Anonymous #316928 12/08/20 11:21 AM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

In the interest of double checking you, I went ahead and spent 300 dollars for game film too. You are correct in your description of events, I will add that I have seen cat fights with more energy.

Sure you did; so you are lying, I mean denying the Gilman kid kicked the ProStart kid in the face when he was down? Even the Loyola kids on ProStart were embarrassed by their HS Teammates. You Looney's parents are a real piece of work!! Your club is a complete embarrassment at the 2023 level. Coaching is a disgrace; 2 dad coaches and horrible at it. This is more of a social club catering to friends then a real lacrosse club!! Buyer beware; daddy/friend ball at its finest.

Like Reply Quote
Anonymous #318096 12/31/20 08:25 PM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Sure you did; so you are lying, I mean denying the Gilman kid kicked the ProStart kid in the face when he was down? Even the Loyola kids on ProStart were embarrassed by their HS Teammates. You Looney's parents are a real piece of work!! Your club is a complete embarrassment at the 2023 level. Coaching is a disgrace; 2 dad coaches and horrible at it. This is more of a social club catering to friends then a real lacrosse club!! Buyer beware; daddy/friend ball at its finest.

—You are much worst than a liar, you are filth.

Like Reply Quote
CageSage #318200 01/04/21 10:21 AM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
This happened months ago, let it go

Like Reply Quote
Anonymous #318239 01/04/21 11:48 PM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
This happened months ago, let it go

They can’t, they won’t be happy till they ruin some kid’s life for a notIntelligent action taken during a game.

Like Reply Quote
Sponsored Links
Anonymous #318268 01/05/21 12:38 PM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Wow, You must be a barrel of fun to be around. It is called a sense of humor , might want to look into it. You have some real issues going on inside that brain

Like Reply Quote
Anonymous #318282 01/05/21 02:30 PM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Gilman kid who started the fight did kick the kid on the ground as the next pro film shows. Then the the other kid who was kicked out punched a kid in the back of the head as he was breaking up a scrum with he kicker.

FACTS - what says you Looney Parent/HC?

Like Reply Quote
Anonymous #318300 01/05/21 05:11 PM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

—You are much worst than a liar, you are filth.

kicked in the face? why wasn't his helmet on? or did he kick him in the mask? I think you are a drama queen, a dirty filthy one as well....can I get your digits?

Like Reply Quote
Page 157 of 158 1 2 155 156 157 158
Quick Reply

Options
HTML is disabled
UBBCode is enabled

Link Copied to Clipboard
BOTC SPONSORS