BOTC BOTC
The UnD1sputed Showcase (Boys & Girls) in June & the Girls LI Showcase is Open for Registration on CBLaxers.com - Don't Miss Out as 88 Players Only Accepted! | Invest for Growth - ADVERTISE with us!
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY MOST RECENT POSTS
Boys 2030 Midatlantic
by Anonymous -
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Forum Statistics
Forums20
Topics3,802
Posts384,882
Members2,606
Most Online62,980
Feb 6th, 2020
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY FOLLOW US ON TWITTER
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Page 20 of 73 1 2 18 19 20 21 22 72 73
Re: Boys 2026-7th Grade Fall 2020/Summer 2021
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by Anonymous
Like the Colorado teams, Laxachusetts hasn't played many competitive teams in the last year.

I saw Tommyknockers all over Instagram with their big win in Raleigh. LOLOLOL. Is there any reason they could not come up North and play real teams. All those highlights look awesome playing midwest schlubs. Why can't they play against real competition.[/quote]

If you're flying to the east coast, why go play Team 91 Carolina, Krakens, VLC, and Shamrocks when you had a Saturday and Sunday in PA & MD where you could have played some of the top 2026 teams?[/quote]

Not sure which team you are from but Tommyknockers is a legit top 5 team. Don’t know how many hold backs they field but they pass extremely well and their D is strong. I would like to see them play Hawks, it would be a great game.[/quote]

What top teams have Tommy knockers beaten to back up your claim that they are a top 5 team? I know that US Club lacrosse has them and whoever the Kings are at 3 & 4 but I dont see how they are there when you look at the teams they play.[/quote]

Tommycockers might be lightening force that brings long island together, team that beats them 15-0 is king of the island for a week.[/quote]

Shoot, you can even get LI and MD dads to age that Tommyknockers are ranked way oo high

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE SPONSORS

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I saw Tommyknockers all over Instagram with their big win in Raleigh. LOLOLOL. Is there any reason they could not come up North and play real teams. All those highlights look awesome playing midwest schlubs. Why can't they play against real competition.[/quote]

If you're flying to the east coast, why go play Team 91 Carolina, Krakens, VLC, and Shamrocks when you had a Saturday and Sunday in PA & MD where you could have played some of the top 2026 teams?[/quote]

Not sure which team you are from but Tommyknockers is a legit top 5 team. Don’t know how many hold backs they field but they pass extremely well and their D is strong. I would like to see them play Hawks, it would be a great game.[/quote]

What top teams have Tommy knockers beaten to back up your claim that they are a top 5 team? I know that US Club lacrosse has them and whoever the Kings are at 3 & 4 but I dont see how they are there when you look at the teams they play.[/quote]

Tommycockers might be lightening force that brings long island together, team that beats them 15-0 is king of the island for a week.[/quote]

Shoot, you can even get LI and MD dads to age that Tommyknockers are ranked way oo high[/quote]
Sorry *agree

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Any thoughts on the 25/26 camp this weekend in NJ? Is this basically a starter showcase?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Any thoughts on the 25/26 camp this weekend in NJ? Is this basically a starter showcase?

I think it’s more of a clinic with great coaches and couple of games. Rosters just came out. Looks like some pretty good kids are participating.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Who is sponsoring the clinic? Is it too late to enroll?

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

https://www.theplayersseries.com/

It says it’s sold out but shoot them an email.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

What are they charging for the event? Looks like it is going to be good

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

I think it’s more of a clinic with great coaches and couple of games. Rosters just came out. Looks like some pretty good kids are participating.

How do you know the names of kids other than your child’s teammates maybe? Sounds creepy

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

How do you know the names of kids other than your child’s teammates maybe? Sounds creepy

Because a lot of these kids are from Long Island and have been playing travel lax since 2/3rd grade. Between camps, clinics and switching teams, kids get to know a lot of kids on other teams. Maybe you should let your kid hang with his friends in between games instead of yelling at him for the shot he missed

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Because a lot of these kids are from Long Island and have been playing travel lax since 2/3rd grade. Between camps, clinics and switching teams, kids get to know a lot of kids on other teams. Maybe you should let your kid hang with his friends in between games instead of yelling at him for the shot he missed

It’s over $400 for less than 4 hours of lax. That’s pretty expensive even with college assistants. Over $65k in the bank. Plus the cut they get from parents buying videos at 120 or more for 7/8 grade kiddos. And the guy behind it from S2S loaded up his sons team! Weak move, very weak!

I’ll skip this one. But they sold it out apparently.

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

The guy is right. It's a little weird or you're son is going and you want to make it sound worth the money you paid.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

The guy is right. It's a little weird or you're son is going and you want to make it sound worth the money you paid.

Yes my son is going. You can’t see the rosters unless you signed up. The rosters have the kids name and the club they play for. Someone asked about the event and if they could still sign up. I was simply giving that person information. If you think it’s too much money I respect that opinion. No need to bash people who want to go. I’m gonna make a day out of it with my son and check out Princeton campus. Happy thanksgiving

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
If you think the rosters aren’t circulating you are crazy!

It also comes with a sports psychology book for the boys! It should be for the parents. They need their heads examined if they go for this!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

It also comes with a sports psychology book for the boys! It should be for the parents. They need their heads examined if they go for this!

Adult men following 12 year old boys playing lacrosse, creepy isn't the word. I shake my head at some of these guys, a hot mom will walk right in front most of these dads', and the dads' neck will never turn, but they have laser focus on 12 year old boys!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Adult men following 12 year old boys playing lacrosse, creepy isn't the word. I shake my head at some of these guys, a hot mom will walk right in front most of these dads', and the dads' neck will never turn, but they have laser focus on 12 year old boys!

Coming from a guy who’s commenting on a message board about 12 year old lacrosse.......on thanksgiving. Sorry pal. You just as much a lost as the rest of us.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Coming from a guy who’s commenting on a message board about 12 year old lacrosse.......on thanksgiving. Sorry pal. You just as much a lost as the rest of us.

And on thanksgiving you have a comment.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

And on thanksgiving you have a comment.

Besides what day of the week it is some these fathers are creepy.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Seems to be be run by S2S.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Yup. Just a bunch of Long Island coaches with a college coach sprinkled in here or there. All the college coaches they advertised were not there. Overall I thought the event was overpriced. Best part is they make you give the jersey back after your done. Seems cheap and with covid just downright gross

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Yup. Just a bunch of Long Island coaches with a college coach sprinkled in here or there. All the college coaches they advertised were not there. Overall I thought the event was overpriced. Best part is they make you give the jersey back after your done. Seems cheap and with covid just downright gross

Who coached your son’s team?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Why does it matter ?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Anyone else hear anything about Igloo being sold off?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Why does it matter ?

Because you said the college coaches were sprinkled in!, suggesting there weren’t a lot of coaches. There were also many college players (including some great ones). Each team had a college assistant working as the HC.

It was very expensive
The pinnie return was a joke

But it was as advertised, you got what you paid for!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Seems to be be run by S2S.[/quote]

Yup. Just a bunch of Long Island coaches with a college coach sprinkled in here or there. All the college coaches they advertised were not there. Overall I thought the event was overpriced. Best part is they make you give the jersey back after your done. Seems cheap and with covid just downright gross[/quote]

Who coached your son’s team?[/quote]

Why does it matter ?[/quote]

Because you said the college coaches were sprinkled in!, suggesting there weren’t a lot of coaches. There were also many college players (including some great ones). Each team had a college assistant working as the HC.

It was very expensive
The pinnie return was a joke

But it was as advertised, you got what you paid for![/quote]

Was a good camp

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Yes. Heard they may merge with another club

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Agreed, completely as advertised. My son enjoyed himself.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Players series should Have needed invites or coach recommendations
Drop off of talent was significant
Appeared the 2026 was dominated by 2 players...not from the Island.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Yes. Heard they may merge with another club

Really?? With what club and when?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Not sure how you could possible say that unless you stayed for both sessions. Half the 2026 were in the morning. The other half were in the afternoon. I agree an application/invitation would be better. But they would have a hard time finding enough kids to shell out 400 bucks if it was invitation only.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Where were they from?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Where were they from?

Was your kid in the 1st or 2nd session?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Where were they from?

Didn't go, I was asking the original poster where the non-LI kids that dominated were from.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Where were they from?

Didn't go, I was asking the original poster where the non-LI kids that dominated were from.

I was at the morning session (Yale and SJU). There was a kid on SJU who could play, not sure where he was from

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Where were they from?

We went to the morning session my kid played for Yale. Coaching was good and my kid liked it. Best kid on my son’s team was the Express kid. Best kid on SJU was the HHH kid. If your kid went you can see the rosters. Both of these kids play 2025 if you believe the info on the rosters. The game was not close - the SJU kid did a lot of damage. Nobody got a trophy or a pinny

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Where were they from?

We went to the morning session my kid played for Yale. Coaching was good and my kid liked it. Best kid on my son’s team was the Express kid. Best kid on SJU was the HHH kid. If your kid went you can see the rosters. Both of these kids play 2025 if you believe the info on the rosters. The game was not close - the SJU kid did a lot of damage. Nobody got a trophy or a pinny

No trophy or pinnie.......hahahahaha

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Kids on legacy are jumping ship

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Team was decent a few years ago. What happened ?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Any more info on kids jumping ship from Legacy? was it a few or one disgruntled player/family?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Team was decent a few years ago. What happened ?

They may be merging with another big name program

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Going to Recon.

Page 20 of 73 1 2 18 19 20 21 22 72 73